Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are paramount to the game!
- The map of the Americas begins as blank.
- Each user will represent a separate nation, colonising the New World. You can be any country within reason (i.e. not the Arabians because they are nowhere near.)
- Please be sensible. If your colonial empire gets too big too quickly, then your colonies shall be removed. Prior to 1700, they will simply be wiped off the map. After 1700, the colonies get independence and lose some territory to the natives. Same if you get idiotic and start building spaceships in 1700.
- Each user takes a turn for their nation. Each turn is two years. e.g. Britain begins settling Newfoundland in 1600, France begins settling Acadia in 1602, etc.
- You can declare independence if you want to make the USA but you aren't allowed to take your turn for four years to represent the struggle.
- There is a save name convention. Take the year (can be abbreviated), and put colonies on the end. e.g. File:1600summcolonis.png
- Do try to write more than just France takes over this, Russia takes over that. Put some flavour in like alliances and stuff.
- Have fun!
- Mumby-Great Britain
- Smallpox 04:43, June 6, 2010 (UTC) - France
- Royal Republic of Ohio Gov.-Portugal
- --DaBigUn 21:50, June 4, 2010 (UTC)-Russian Empire (he allowed me to, as he got bored)
- Spanish Empire-Fedelede
- Batmanary-Holy Roman Empire
- Spanish Venezuela-VENEZUELA
- ProfessorMcG - Netherlands
- Japan- Newsealand901
- PitaKang- Korea
- Colonisation Map Game 1600-1630
- Colonisation Map Game 1630-1660
- Colonisation Map Game 1660-1690
- Colonisation Map Game 1690-1720
- Colonisation Map Game 1720-1750
- Colonisation Map Game 1750-1780
- Colonisation Map Game 1780-1810
- Colonisation Map Game 1810-1840
- Colonisation Map Game 1840-1870
- Colonisation Map Game 1870-1900
- Colonisation Map Game 1900-1930
- Colonisation Map Game 1930-1960
- Colonisation Map Game 1960-1990
Let the Game begin
- Great Britain begins settling Delaware. The majority population are Highland Scots. Great Britain is concentrating on national unity and is using the glory of their new colonies to demonstrate the brilliance of uniting England and Scotland.
- Pomerania establishes a few colonies.
- New Pomerania-South Carolina
- Waldfläche-Cape Cod
- Britain establishes a colony on the island of Cuba
- Venice Established Çità Grimani in OTL New Jersey
- France settles on Newfoundland
- Denmark colonizes Nova Scotia and Greenland. tehy also invent a four-crop rotation, which greatly increases their population growth, allowing them to colonize faster.
- Spain colonizes OTL Urabá gulf on OTL Colombia, calling it "Nueva Granada".
- Prussia founds the city of Neu Königsberg in the colony of Neu Prussia (OTL New York)
- Prussia also settles the colony of Albertsland in OTL Georgia.
- The Danish establish a colony in Louisiana, on the site of OTL New Orleans
- the French Colony in Newfoundland is wiped out by an Indian raid. the Danes build a colony in the ruins, and reinforce them with a garrison of soldiers. the Danes adopt the old roman practice of using their soldiers as a labor force when their not fighting, and they build several fortresses.
- The Prussian colonies of New Prussia and Albertsland expand. Albertsland makes contact with the nearby Pomeranian colony of New Pomerania.
- Nueva Granada expands to include OTL Antioquia and Chocó.
- The Danish colonies begin sending furs back to Denmark, which are extremely profitable and popular among the nobility. soon, thousands of Danes are traveling to the new World to hunt for furs, or to farm in Louisanna, because the government is giving free land grants.
- The Danish Nay establishes several bases on Hispaniola, and begin to build new ships with topsail-schooner rigs.
- The French demand that the Danes give the French claimed land of Newfoundland back to them. Meanwhile a new colony is created on the coast of OTL Labrador.
- The Danes refuse the French's demand, and begin blockading the new French colony with their several of their new topsail schooner, forcing the French colonists to leave.
- The French government sees this as an act of war and threaten the mainland Denmark to war if they refuse to stop. A new colony is made on OTL Rhode Island, it is sent with naval ships and a large amount of settlers as well as a contingent of soldiers.
- The Danes agree not to interfere with this colony. they merely wanted the French to stay out of their sphere of influence.
- While Spain continues expanding its colony, absorbing OTL Colombia and Venezuela, a convoy is sent to the French-Dane seas to prevent any war.
- The Danes expand their colony on Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. their soldiers build road systems that stretch across Nova Scotia, and a permanent naval base is established there. the Danes also build a colony in the Hudson Bay, and their Louisanna colonies expand up the Mississippi.
- despite the unusually hard winter, most of the Danish colonists survive. they also manage to gather many more furs, and another colony fleet arrives in Nova Scotia. this increases Danish population by a third.
- The French, not to be made fools of, blockade Danish ports, this, in turn with the harsher northern winters forces the Danish to leave. Meanwhile France sends more provisions and ships to its colony on Rhode Island. France also formally declares the territory of Newfoundland THEIRS and that any attempts to reclaim it would result in open confrontation.
- A Danish schooner destroys the entire blockading french fleet, taking advantage of its greater number of guns and maneuverability. it then moves in close to the French colonists town, and fires several broadsides into the French graineries, sentencing the entire French colony to death. meanwhile, Nova Scotia has gained several more immigrant ships, and its graineries are full to bursting.
- The Spanish fleet goes to the Danish territories and menaces them with full-out war if they don't re-pay the French and give them their colonies back.
- The Danes request that they be allowed to keep Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, but they offer to pay France reparation, and provide food and other supplies for future French colonists.
- The Prussians establish new colonies in OTL Georgia and Florida. In the process they discover, and begin settling OTL's Bahamas.
- The Prussians also expand the Neu Prussia and Albertsland colonies.
- A huge new colony fleet arrives from Denmark. the population of the Danish colony on Hispaniola is doubled, and the population of the Louisiana colony is greatly increased. Also, several new fortresses are built guarding the entrance to the Danish Harbors on Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
- France rebuilds on their Rhode Island colony.
- A dispute between the Prussian colony of Albertsland and the Pomeranian colony of New Pomerania results in the Prussians seizing the Pomeranian colony.
- Spain discovers and colonizes the Isthmus of Panama and OTL Ecuador. All of Colombia and Spanish Venezuela are colonized.
- The Holy Roman Empire begins to colonize the Yucatan Peninsula OTL and begins to establish a small village.
- France expands further into the state of OTL Maine.
- The Danish farms on Nova Scotia and Newfoundland produce a large grain surplus, thanks to the Danish crop rotation system. in a magnanimous gesture, they give their extra grain to the French colonists. both colonies experience a huge population growth. in addition, several large barges begin operating along the Mississippi, bringing grain down from the rapidly increasing number of Danish farms on the Mississippi. This grain is used to feed workers on several new sugar plantations on Hispaniola.
- The Chineese discover Vancouver Island as it is now called New China and set up a colony.
- The Danes discover surface deposits of coal on Nova Scotia. they use it to warm their houses, and run a forge.
- The Holy Roman Empire slowly begins to start trading with the natives and expand their land to cover OTL Yucatan covering the coast to the OTL Rio Grande River. After assessing the risks of war with the other nations that could conflict with its goals, they create the Holy Roman West India Company which is essentially sovereign from the mainland, and thus is politically not involved.
- The Captaincy General of Venezuela is created.
- The Danes begin establishing forts along the Rio Grande, to prevent the HRE from expanding north.
- The Russian Czar creates a colony in Alaska.
- France, instead of expanding any more, centralizes all of her assets on a single town, Port de Nord.
- The Danes adopt a similar strategy to the French. they begin building three major cities. one in Newfoundland, on on Hispaniola, and one at the mouth of the Mississippi
- Captaincy General of Venezuela is growing.
- HRE sends alliance to Danes and will support and defend them in case of attack if they help us in return (please Accept)
- The Danes accept on the condition that the HRE expand no further north than the Rio Grande river. (basically, the OTL us-mexico border.)
- The French send a new detachment of settlers to settle on OTL Florida.
- HRE accepts
- The Prussians expel the French from Florida.
- The Prussians expand the colony of Albertsland. A major city is built on the site of OTL Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Prussian colony of Neu Prussia also expands slightly.
- The Danish city in Newfoundland builds its first dry dock, and is soon churning out fishing vessels. also, another colony fleet arrives in Louisiana, and most of the colonists travel upriver to farm.
- The HRE names the city Nova Roma and the opportunity in the new land and the myth of El Dorado attracts a colony fleet. They form an army.
- More colonists arrive from Denmark. many of them travel to Newfoundland, and soon the entire island is colonized
- Several thousand Swedish colonists that were traveling with the Danes split off to go to OTL St. Louis and Covington, both with some of the best farmland in the world. They set themselves up as the Swedish province of Sundsvall. (may i ask how they got to St. Louis? It's in the midwest, and the fastest way there is through the Danish colony?) [St. Louis is on the Mississippi, and the Danes control the mouth of it, plus you said that the Danes send colonies further north up the Mississippi](yeah, but why would they allow Swedes through?)
- Another Danish colony fleet arrives, and they establish several hundred more plantations on Hispaniola.
- HRE fleets begin to colonise OTL Havana and meet with the British. They offer 300,000 pounds to Denmark for the border to be re-adjusted to OTL Nueces.
- The Danes don't send supplies to the Swedish colonists, and most of them starve. the Danes also expand the coal industry on Nova Scotia. they reject the HRE's offer.
- HRE raise to 600 000 pounds AND offering to declare war on a country of Denmark's choice. HRE expands into the west and has now met the OTL Pacific Ocean, naming it the Germanica Ocean. They start exporting cocoa. Offer to deliver give asylum to Swedish colonists.
- The Danes still reject the HRE's offer, because they want to maintain a river border with the HRE, and the Rio Grande is already fortified (Nueces is a river)
- Offer Danes cocoa in exchange for cotton and 10 000 pounds
- The Danes offer the HRE a trade deal in which the HRE would get the bulk of Danish grain, and the HRE would allow the rapidly expanding Danish merchant marine to carry most of their coffee trade
- The Prussians expand both the Neu Prussia and Albertsland colonies. Neu Konigsburg becomes the main city, and capital of the Neu Prussia colony.
- One fleet of the colony ships breaks away from the regular HRE fleet and land at the mouth of the OTL Riviere ST Lawrence in Quebec, forming a second colony,Neue Wien.
- HRE accepts if Danes open embassies of Empire in all Danish cities.
- Spain expands south to Peru and discovers the Pacific coast of North America and Mexico, colonizing it.
- Spain gives a full grant of independence to France.
- HRE's Canadian settlers move down the mouth of the St Lawrence OTL and establish small settlements surrounding the area. has control of OTL Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal and everything along the river.
- Worried about the HRE's Canadian colony, Denmark sends the bulk of its colony fleet to expand its fur trading outposts on Hudson bay. soon, they control almost all of it. they also establish many sawmills in Canada, and they begin exporting wood back to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, which helps them expand the large cities there.
- The HRE's settlers in Canada overextend themselves, and don't have time to begin growing food before their supplies run out. many of them starve, and the Danes magnanimously ship the survivors to the HRE's colonies in Mexico
- Controlling most of OTL Mexico's coastlines and Central America, HRE starts to create cities within its conquered regions. Because of Denmark's offer, the general population boosts with many people coming to the "Land of opportunity".
- Fortunately the HRE contacts the homeland to ship in food and supplies to their starving population, and more are sent back.
- The HRE starts instituting agriculture and is able to start laying the foundations for the St Lawrence colony.
- France asks that something be done about Prussia after she stole France's colony away. France further builds up Port de Nord.
- HRE will secretly give France 25 warships in exchange for an alliance.
- The Prussian Duke's response to the alegations is that the French were tresspassing on Prussian colonial land.
- The Holy Roman/French Alliance withers on the vine as the promised ships never leave port.
- The Prussian begin to heavily fortify their colonies as they finally stop expanding.
- The Prussians begin the construction of shipyards in the major ports of their colonies.
- The Prussians start mining, logging and farming operations to help facilitate the construction of a fleet to defend the colonies.
- HRE wants to form Quadruple Alliance with French, Spanish and Prussian Empires. It has already sent fleet and supplies to several colonies.
- Spain colonize Trinidad and Tobago and OTL Falcon and give it to the Captaincy General Of Venezuela.
- The Danes finish colonizing Hispaniola, and begin sending huge colony fleets to Louisiana and the Hudson.
- HRE would benefit a reply from Spain upon joining in an alliance.
- France continues to build on OTL Maine. Port de Nord is now flourishing.
- The Prussian colony of Albertsland now spans the territory of OTL South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Neu Prussia spans the southern half of New York and the northern half of New Jersey.
- The Prussian colonial fortifications are completed. They are in the midst of being garrisoned by a trained local militia.
- The first part of the Prussian colonial fleet is constructed, and are being crewed by local sailors.
- New French settlers settle the OTL Brazilian coast.
- Spain colonizes the Central America not hold by the HRE accepting its alliance, plus colonizing a small part of North America calling it the General Capitancy of California
- HRE requests that Spain cede their northern Central American Land for 800 000 pounds.
- HRE starts to go northwest over Spain touching the Oregon OTL and raises the price to annex Mexico from 800,000 pounds to
1,500,000 pounds and aix warships as well as cocoa.
- France starts growing tobacco is Brazil
- The HRE accepts the offer to sell the Vicecapitality of Mexico, but not that of Guatemala nor that of California.
- The HRE formally annexes Mexico.
- The Danes send yet another huge colony fleet to both Louisiana and the Hudson Bay. Danish settlements and forts now extend the length of the Mississippi, and a large city i under construction on the Great lakes.
- The Danes suggest to the HRE that their western border be set at the Rocky Mountains.
- HRE ignores the Danes suggestions and extends St Lawrence River colonies to the Great Lakes.
- HRE expands into OTL Lake Ontario. Will pay 1 000000 pounds to mediate peace with France and Prussia.
- France expands.
- The Danes begin colonizing the Ohio Valley, and send many ships to Labrador.
- More war-ships are sent to France's Colonies, remembering how the Prussians had driven them off of Florida, France uses the HRE ships that were given to her to blockade and remove the Prussian Colony closest to the colony of new France and seizes it for herself.
- The French colonies offer Spain cheap tobacco and an alliance if they agree to help protect French possessions, France will also help protect Spanish possessions if they come under attack.
- HRE proposal: HRE Spain and France Alliance.
- Spain accepts the proposal, as it would only change something for him if he intervenes in one of the both country's sides, in which Spain would also count with France if the HRE happened to be attacked or with the HRE if France happened to be attacked.
- could HRE count on Spain if they had to go to war with another country?
- The Prussian Colonial fleet annihilates the French ships defending the coast of stolen Neu Prussia. They then unload soldiers, who retake the colony to the celebration of its repressed German population.
- France invites Denmark to become part of the alliance, seeing as the countries assist each other's colonies.
- The French await the Prussian's response, who send a diplomat with a "status quo ante bellum" peace offer.
- France agrees, on the grounds that Prussia pay for damages against the former French Floridian Colony and sign a non-aggression pact.
- The Danes finish their city in OTL Michigan. they also begin settling the Ohio valley, and build more towns along the Mississippi.
- The Prussians agree to the French terms. Despite this, most German language history books will maintain that the so-called "French Floridan Colony" never existed to begin with, and the French government had created a hoax.
- France expands into OTL southern Ontario and stop at the great lakes, happy with their current territory.
- The French house local native populations that wish to work to help build the cities, they are given cabins, blankets and food.
- Port de Nord is now a bustling coastal town, larger than many other colonial towns and with the grandest port.
- The French plan a similar town to Port de Nord in Brazil.
- The Swedes convince many of the Shawnee to join with them, as well as the Kiowas. Many begin to settle down and farm, and most of the Ohio river Vally is dotted with Swedish settlements.
- The British take control of all Delaware.
- Britain takes over Jamaica.
- The Loyalist Act is signed in Britain. This means that disloyal subjects like Scottish Highlanders, Welsh guerrillas and English nationalists and lots of Irish are transported to the colonies. Loyal subjects from the colonies are shipped back to Britain. This is an attempt to further unite Great Britain.
- Swedes expand their control over the Ohio River Valley
- Russia declares war on China, and takes control of Vancouver. It then starts taking control of all the area in between Alaska and Vancouver.
- Spain expands both their colonies on the Amazon and on California, while it conquers most of the Inca Empire.
- Prussia expands their Albertsland colony to the north, and to the west. The colony at New Prussia expands to the north.
- The Prussian Bahamian colony solidifies control over the entire island chain. A major city is built on the first island settled by the Prussians.
- The Prussians offer free land grants in the colonies to any ethnic Germans who settle there. This brings a flood of German settlers from all over Europe, such as the Holy Roman Empire, Russia and France. This allows a massive expansion of the Prussian colonies. The Albertsland colony expands almost to the Danish Louisiana colony, and Neu Prussia expands into the area between it and the French's New France colony.
- The Prussians make a deal with the French to respect the present border of their New France colony.
- The Prussians make a similar deal with the Danish in Louisiana.
- The Prussians make more organized attempts at peacetime resource development. The Prussians begin growing cash crops such as cotton.
- HRE is now in control of Spanish Mexico.
- HRE colonizes OTL Toronto and Buffalo
- Most of OTL Missouri and Kentucky are controlled by the Swedes
- A Prussian ship loaded with settlers and supplies bound for Albertsland is blown off course. It discovers the OTL island of Puerto Rico. They establish a colony there.
- Swedish colonists revolt against royalists in the colonies. They declare their new nation to be the Confederation of Sundsvall. (Taking my four years starting next year)
- Dutch ships land at the mouth of the OTL Amazon and at OTL Virginia Beach. They plan on setting up minor forts near the mouth of OTL Amazon.
- The Prussian colonists begin brewing beer in their colonies. Neu Konigsburg becomes the brewing capital of the New World.
- The Dutch begin construction of Nieuw Amsterdam (OTL mouth of Amazon) and Nieuw Haarlem (OTL Virginia Beach). The Dutch also lay claim to a ridiculously large amount of territory in hope to secure their position as a dominant power overseas. The surrounding areas are explored by the Dutch West India Company. The Dutch East India Company signs explorers to find a passage to Asia.
- The Prussians help the Dutch colony of Nieuw Haarlem in OTL Virginia Beach, by providing supplies and food in exchange for an alliance.
- The Dutch accept the proposal for an alliance with open arms and the Dutch West India Company starts trade negotiations with Prussia.
- The Prussians offer to purchase Venice's colonies in OTL Long and Cape Cod for 750,000 gold marks. The Venetians seriously consider the offer, as their North American colonies aren't as profitable as they had hoped.
- The Venetians accept the Prussians offer. The fledgling Venetian colonial empire in North America is dissolved.
- Spain absorbs the weak remainders of the Inca Empire, absorbing them into either the Capitanía General de Perú or sent to the new Capitanía General de Chile.
- France settles on some of the eastern Caribbean islands.
- Genoa colonizes the southeast part of Labrador.
- The northern Capitanía General de Perú is turned into the Capitanía General de Ecuador, while the Capitanía General de Perú continues by being the ex-Inca lands. the Capitanía General de Chile expands south.
- Genoa finds forests plentiful of trees and starts cutting them for fire.
- France takes the rest of Maine.
- The Prussian colony of Albertsland expands to the north into OTL North Carolina
- The Prussian colony of Neu Prussia expands to the south to OTL Pennsylvania.
- The Prussians aid the Dutch in expanding the colony of Nieuw Haarlem at OTL Virginia Beach through the OTL state of Virginia.
- The Chinese start a second colony in Argentina.
- HRE conquers the OTL Arizona area and slowly moves north.
- The French complete their major Brazilian town and start work on a Caribbean one.
- French colonies expand.
- The forts at Nieuw Haarlem and Nieuw Amsterdam are officially completed by the Dutch. Plans are written up for forts farther in on the Amazon and more north in the OTL Chesapeake Bay. Nieuw Amsterdam opens trade with natives in the area, the governor, who is very open-minded, wants to maintain peace with natives in order to create a good measure of security as the new settlements are being created.
- The Prussians found colonies on OTL Bermuda, Virgin Islands, and Leeward Islands. These colonies are immediately put under the control of the Governor of the Albertsland colony in Albertstadt.
- The Prussian colony of Neu Prussia expands to the OTL state of Ohio.
- Cities are founded in the counties (sub-divisions) of the Prussian colonies to aid with the administration.
- The Prussian Duke appoints the first Governors of the colonies of Neu Prussia and Albertsland.
- The Prussians begin constructing a network of roads linking the major settlements of their colonies.
- The Prussians begin building plantations in their Caribbean colonies.
- The Prussians settle the eastern half of Hispaniola. They make another agreement with the Danish to respect the border.
- Sundsvall finally wins its independence, and expands into OTL Tennessee and Arkansas. They offer a pact of mutual assistance to Prussia, and they accept. After a visit from John Calvins' son Anthony, they convert en masse.
- Venice settles New Venice in OTL Uruguay
- HRE conquers all area around California.
- The Inca Empire is annexed to Spain, making the Capitancia General de Chile and the Capitancia General de Perú.
- Spain colonizes an area north of California, the only free from HRE hands.
- Spain requests half-membership to the Holy Roman Empire, like on Prussia's case.
- Spain colonies start a regionalist movement and an isolationism platform because of the request to join HRE
- The Prussians begin sending supplies and weapons to the regionalist movements of the Spanish colonies.
- In California, the most remote of the Spanish colonies, out-and-out rebellion begins to blossom. The rebels are supported by Holy Roman Empire, who have a lot to gain if the rebellion succeeds.
- France sends weapons and supplies to the regionalists to strengthen relation that had been deteriorating with HRE and Prussia but does it in extreme secret to keep Spain's favour.
- Scottish Nationalists who were sent to the British colonies in the Americas start their own regionalist movements.
- The Prussians begin quietly funding these movements as well, especially the regionalist movement in Delaware.
- The Prussians have solidified control over the entire Bahamian Island chain.
- The Prussians offer an alliance to the French, Danish and Holy Romans. The alliance states that each nation would recognize the boundaries of the colonies of the others, and treat them with respect.
- The residences of the colonial governors of the Prussian colonies of Neu Prussia and Albertsland are finished in Albertstadt and Neu Konigsburg. They are traditional Prussian castles, the first of the like constructed in the New World.
- Spain quenches the Californian Rebellions by granting autonomy to all capitanías, making them "reinos", and becoming the United Kingdom of Spain and America.
- A Dutch fort is set to be built up the Beloofdezee (OTL Chesapeke Bay), as it is now called by the Dutch. It will be called Hoofsdtad, and will be the capital of the Greater New Netherlands.
- France expands and begins growing tropical fruit en mass in her Brazilian territory and Caribbean territory, France opens several ports on her Caribbean territory for ships traveling from North to South America. France also starts to give out free land grants to French citizens in her territory. Tobacco by now has become a very valuable cash crop by now and France literally rakes in the cash, preparing several new companies and fighting ships to help further defend her valuable colonies. Point de Nord has now built her own shipyard and is starting work on her own types of ship based on the very effective Danish design.
- The Prussians convert half of their considerable colonial fleet to being armed trading vessels. They also retool the large shipyards in their colonies to produce a smaller amount of armed merchant ships. The Prussians quickly become the largest trading power in the Americas.
- Venezuela, New Granada, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, and California wanting independence continue rebellions and in Venezuela the king is overthrown and killed.
- Spain gives the colonies a status such as that on the OTL USA: They can make their own laws, and they are almost independent, but they are still united to Spain. They are also allowed to have their own armies with the promise that they won't use them against Spain. With that, the rebellions are finally and almost definitively quenched.
- Spain also absorbs parts of OTL Argentina and Southern Chile, creating the Reino de La Plata and the Reino de Patagonia.
- France follows Prussia's example, and with her greater amount of ships quickly replaces Prussia as biggest trader in the Americas and the world as a whole. The French also adopt the Danish four-crop rotation, almost doubling output, becoming the world leader in the sale of such things as Tobacco, Cocoa, tropical fruits, and other things.
- Although France is an important economic superpower, it becomes dependent on nearby nations such as Prussia and Spain. Spain reclaims a loan they gave to France. They expect the loan to destroy the French economy. Spain also adopt the Danish four-crop rotation, plus some Muslim techniques.
- Caravans of Sundsvall settlers begin to copy the life of Plains Indians, roaming the plains in small caravans hunting buffalo. Others set up small homesteads, and begin to raise corn. A cavalry corps is established, and they begin to dominate OTL Oklahoma and Arkansas. They begin to supply food to many Prussian colonies, and in return get trainers and tools.
- The Dutch Forts of Nieuw Amsterstam, Niwue Haarlem, and the the fledgling Nieuw Rotterdam flourish under the Dutch West India Company's watchful eye.
- The Prussians also adapt the Danish four-crop rotation system. Their agricultural output doubles. They also begin cultivating native species of plants, such as corn ans potatoes.
- The Prussians approach the French with a proposal for a joint Franco-Prussian trading operation. The Prussian ambassador also requests the right to plant the cash crops that are so profitable for the French. They mention that, without competition between the two nations, profits would skyrocket for both.
- Spain is wrong, the loan is really no big deal for France at all and they swiftly pay it off, France makes sure it does not need to depend on other states any more with her own shipyards built on her colonies.
- France accepts Prussia's offer on the grounds that Prussia pay for the plants and that France shall determine prices for these crops.
- France starts a large corn growing operation in New France and expands her New France colony.
- Dutch construction on Hoofsdtad begins, and tobacco crops grown in Greater New Netherlands funds the growth of the now less profitable Lesser New Netherlands in and around the mouth of the OTL Amazon.
- The Chinese begin expanding and conquer Washington and southern British Columbia.
- The Spanish Empire gives an offer to the HRE, their allies: The HRE would give their North American territories, while Spain would give them 900,000 ducats, three tons of tobacco, one ton of coca leaves, and around 26 tons of coffee.
- Genoa starts exploring wild territories an constructing villages. Genoa offers an alliance with Spanish Venezuela.
- Spain interferes, stating that an alliance cannot be signed with only one of the Reinos.
- The Japanese hear of China's success and sets a colony in Western Oregon.
- Genoa finds fertile ground and starts planting apples and pears.
- The French colonies expand and France gives an offer to Denmark to purchase the Hudson Bay territories.
- Great cinnamon trees are found deeper in the Amazon by Dutch explorers, this looks to greatly spur the growth of New Netherlands.
- Spain's Reino de La Plata expands south and east to OTL Uruguay and Argentina territories.
- Magellan's expedition fails and the boats halt in a land they named Tierra Del Fuego.
- A Spanish expedition coming from Patagonia find the Tierra del Fuego colony, and ask for them to join Spain. Magellan himself accepts.
- California expands north, touching the Japanese lands.
- Sundsvall continues to expand, however, it is lightly settled.
- Magellan accepts joining to Spain only as an independent country, which means they will be only allies, not one same country. Magellan also forms an alliance with Genoa.
- Spain gives even more freedoms to the Reinos, giving them the opportunity of limited diplomatic actions. That means that they can ally and declare war upon non-Spanish nations individually. This makes Magellan accept a complete annexation of Tierra del Fuego.
- Tensions between Lutherans and Catholics start increasing in the Home Continent (Europe), especially on the Germanic areas such as Austria, Bavaria and Saxony. Spain offers full protection to Austria, leader of the HRE.
- France further expands and also finds cinnamon trees, immediately a large growing operation is underway.
- The Prussians begin expanding their Albertsland colony around the Danish colony of Louisiana.
- The Prussians also begin settling a colony on the OTL Texan coast. This colony begins expanding rapidly due to fertile soils and an excellent climate.
- The Prussians make an agreement with the Holy Roman Empire. They would purchase the land above the Großer Fluss (OTL Rio Grande), and they would respect the border of the Holy Roman's colony.
- Spain expands to include OTL Uruguay and Northern Argentina. Patagonia also expands until it touches Tierra del Fuego.
- The Prussian colony in OTL Hispaniola expands until it meets the Danish colony in the west.
- Tierra Del Fuego expanded quickly due to that it has no close enemies.
- France expands further into OTL Quebec and meets the tip of the Dutch colony in OTL Brazil.
- The Prussians offer to purchase the French Bahamas for 1,000,000 gold marks. Most Prussians grumble that they shouldn't have to purchase what they settled first.
- France agrees, in the case that they may keep Inaguas, as they had already started building a large port there.
- The Prussian colony of Albertsland expands to the border of the Prussians newest colony in OTL Texas. It also expands north to meet the border of Sundsvall, and agrees to respect the sovereign nation's border.
- Tierra del Fuego and the United Kingdom of Spain merge. Tierra del Fuego is almost completely independent, in fact, more than the normal Reino, and only de facto its it Spanish.
- France consolidates her territory, building up her towns.
- The Prussians issue an edict for the newly purchased ex-French Bahamian territory. It declares that "all persons formerly of French citizenry must be fully assimilated into Prussian law and custom, or else immigrate to the nearest colony ruled by the French king." Most of the French population leave the islands for New France or Inaguas. A small number of the original French settlers stay to learn German.
- The Prussian Texan colony expands. It is now about half the size of the OTL state of Texas. They officially absorb the territory purchased from the Holy Roman Empire.
- France, Prussia, and Sundsvall sign the Triple Alliance, a free trade and mutual defence pact.
- Tierra Del Fuego declares independence from Spain becoming partners in economical, social, and military problems, they pass a peace treaty.
- Spain refuses the peace treaty. Several divisions cross the Patagonian-Del Fuego border
- France requests that Spain stop the senseless slaughter.
- Spain offers this peace treaty: They would give the area of the Río de la Plata in exchange for peace, alliance and 20,000 florins.
- The Japanese colonise North California and Northern Nevada
- The Chinise keep colonizing and get Eastern Washington, Idaho, and in North British Columbia.
- Spain gives freedom of religion, freedom of culture and free lands to colonists, making a population boom, mainly by oppressed Lutherans, Calvinists, Orthodox, and Muslims from poor countries. Also, many areas on the OTL Amazon and the OTL Rio de Janeiro Strip are colonized by the necessity of greater lands.
- The Prussians expand their Texan colony to encompass the the rest of the OTL state of Texas. They also expand to the Sundvall border to the north. This will be the last major expansion of the Prussian colonial empire. The Prussians primary concern is solidifying control of their colonial possessions, at least for now.
- Spain colonizes new areas at the East of California, namely OTL Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and the south of OTL Nevada, namely the Reino de América.
- France starts building a series of forts near all her larger colonial towns and strategic areas, strengthening the French hold on their lands. France expands her colonies further into Quebec and Ohio. Brazil expands further into the Amazon. France offers a trade union to the Dutch Brazil Colony. France starts her own coffee trade. New France starts growing large numbers of gourd vegetables.
- The Dutch forestall the union for now. They start taxing the trade coming through the Amazon and the Beloofdezee (Chesapeke Bay), they reap huge amountf of profit.
- With their own colonial ambitions sated for now, the Prussians turn their attention to aiding their Dutch allies.
- The Scottish Nationalists in Great Britain's Delaware colony finally declare independance. The Prussians agree to give them supplies, weapons and training. Sundsvall troops also assist the Scots with their cavalry.
- France further Expands her territories as she begins to pump up production on cinnamon, corn, cocoa, tobacco, squash, citrus fruit, wheat and now, barley. The French colony of Nouvelle-France commissions a large fishing fleet to be made as well as three Aigle-class fighting schooners.
- The French colony of Nouvelle-France halts her expansion into the north to build forts and prepare for the harsher winter, Nouvelle-France does keep expanding to the south, however. The Brazilian colony also expands. A new colony is made on the northeast of South America to assist French trading ships.
- Sundsvall expands in all directions, and allies with the Dutch Calvinists in OTL VA.
- The Dutch have another prosporous year.
- Sundsvall buys some land from the Dutch on the Chesapeake in return for trading conscessions.
- The Netherlands declares war on Sundsvall for claiming 'bought lands' from Dutch settlers.
- Shawnee and Kiowa warriors fighting for Sundsvall occupy Dutch farmland. Scottish militia, repaying the support Sundsvall gave them during their ongoing revolution (all but a few coastal forts have been taken), attack and take a fort at OTL Baltimore (that was the only area bought by Sundsvall). Sundsvall sues for peace, keeping the territory they took. Dutch Reformed priests in New Netherlands support the peace agreement.
- The Dutch governer of the New Netherlands was caught off guard by Sundsvall's quick response to war. He requests an army from the homeland, he knows the king is greedy and won't give up his lands easily. The army would be large enough to easily handle the native Sunsvallians, and it is set to arrive next year in Spring.
- Sweden, jealous at Denmark's colonial empire, offers to aid Sundsvall in return for trading conscessions (including to supply all of Sweden's grain through Prussian ports). A fleet blockades the Chesapeake, and uses its Prussian ally as a base of ops.
- Sundsvall troops construct a series of border forts with the Dutch holdouts, and again offers peace in return for their rightfully bought territory.
- Genoa starts searching for new lands for farming and colonizes more of territory. The villagers start fishing at the near coasts, and constructing small sailships for exploring.
- Sundsvall expands northward again, though at a slower rate due to the war. Currently, Sundsvall produces over 70% of the New World's grain, and seeks to solidify this. Border forts are constructed throughout the area.
- Spain colonizes the lands between California and Sundsvall, making the Reino de América.
- At the Battle of the Beloofezee, the weaker Swedish navy retreats from the strong merchant navy of the Dutch West India Company. This allows trade to flow freely for now. With Sundsvall busy building forts and expanding its territory westward, the Dutch fight back and capture most of the under-construction border forts. They are getting closer to the rightfully Dutch fort of Nieuw Rotterdam farther up the Beloofezee, a contingent of the Royal Dutch Navy is dispatched to blockade the port of Nieuw Rotterdam. The governer of Nieuw Nederland requests the Prussians to stop the Sundsvall access of their ports, they hope that with their past agreements and mutual trade Prussia will favor Nederland over Sundsvall.
- The Dutch Governor was correct in his assumptions about Prussia. Soon enough Prussian volunteers are in Nieuw Netherlands fighting alongside the Dutch. The Prussian Governor of Albertsland halts all of the Sundsvall grain shipments to Sweden that are currently in Prussian Albertsland territory. They warn the Swedes that if they don't halt the war against the Netherlands, then they will never get a single Sundsvallic grain shipment.
- The Prussians begin building forts on the Albertsland-Sundvall border.
- Genoa builds a town on the new colonized part of the island, the villagers haunt the animals nearby for meat.
- France completes her construction efforts.
- The Prussian "volunteers" have succeeded in helping the Dutch regain their lost territory. They begin to push into Sundsvall home territory.
- The Prussians offer to purchase the French territory southeast of Lake Erie (the OTL states of Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.) The price is left to the French to decide, within reason.
- The Prussians also invade Sundsvall from the newly-fortified northern border of Albertsland. They begin to quickly push Sundsvall back to its core territory, as they had invaded in a vulnerable part of the nation.
- France agrees to sell the territories to Prussia for an undisclosed amount, most money is diverted to farming but a sizable chunk guys in to funding of the Armee Coloniale Francais, or the French Colonial Army in English, the rest of the money is put into funding the French North American Trading Company. France also further divides her territories into administrative areas this year, so that government can be more widespread. France assures Prussia that they will support them into Sundvalle, as the French desire their vast wheat fields.
- Due to the onset of winter, most activity in the current Beloofezee War ceases.
- The Prussian grain embargo succeeds in making the Swedish bow out of the war. Grain shipments are to be restarted when the war ends.
- Sundsvall begins to doubt why it should continue to fight, as they have not an ally in the world. They begin negotiations to bring the Beloofezee War to a close.
- Sundsvall surrenders, officially ending the Beloofzee War. The leaders of Prussia, Sundsvall the Netherlands and France meet in Neu Konigsburg to sign the peace treaty. The Swedish, who surrendered months ago, are not invited to the conference.
Prussia- Prussia must restart the grain shipments cancelled by the war.
Sundsvall- Sundsvall must revert to their borders as of the Summer of 1610. They must relinquish all territories outside of these boundaries. The northern territories are given to France, and the southern territories are given to Prussia.
Netherlands- The Dutch are absolved of any need to pay damages or refund the purchase price of the disputed land to Sundsvall.
France- France is given the right to settle the prairies north of the shrunken nation of Sundsvall.
- Sundsvall offers to purchase the western holdings of the French in return for supplying the grain of the French colonies for ten years after.
- France declines, she has no need for grain shipments from a devastated country, she can grow enough on her own.
- Russia expands it colonies to occupy all of Alaska. The large population there is due to the fact that over this long time people have been not only immigrating but also they have been born here in North America as well.
- Russian colony adopts the four-crop rotation from the Dutch, but it won't be effective until next year.
- In Russia proper, the Tsar makes reforms to quell most of the people's problems with unfair labor practices and money(in general that is).
- The Tsar decides to send more troops to Alasanko (Alaska) and starts in labor to build forts at the ports and majore cities. these forts are more reminiscent of the Star Forts, in that they have slanted (outward) on the sides and also small holes for them to fire their weapons from; these small holes can be closed.
- The Tsar establishes a "ALMOST-Tax-Free Zone" in the Alasanko (Alaskan) colony
- The Prussians expand their colony on Hispaniola west to the Danish colony's border. They make an agreement to respect the border.
- The Prussians offer to purchase the unsuccessful Dutch colony of Nieuw Amsterdam in South America. They offer 800,000 gold marks, but the final price is open for the Dutch to decide.
- The Russians complete five Frontier Forts, all of which are around Alexsenkov (OTL Anchorage). After all it is the largest port city so far at nearly 100,000 people; these are Forts made of wood with earth reinforcement & the max troops they can hold is 300, they are only temporary until they get the Star Forts up, then they well be tore down.
- Great Britain reluctantly acknowleges the independance of the Scottish Nationalists of Delavare.The newly-formed nation renames itself the Republic of Nova Scotia (or "New Scotland")
- The Prussians sign control of OTL Maryland over to Nova Scotia in exchange for an alliance with the fledgling nation.
- The Prussians make a simmilar deal with the Netherlands over their territory in Virginia and West Virginia.
- The Prussians also refresh their alliances with France and the Holy Roman Empire. They forge their alliances with Nova Scotia, the Netherlands, France and the Holy Roman Empire into a single colonial power bloc.
- A new Spanish King, Alfonso II, ascends. He is ashamed of the Patagonian War and asks for an alliance between Spain and Tierra del Fuego. He also sends an alliance proposal to Prussia and expands Spain's Amazonic territory.
- The Prussians accept the Spanish proposal, and bring the Spaniards into their power bloc.
- The dutch crop-rotation is started this month in Alasanko. With only two forts at 90% completion, both around Alexsankov, the Russian Tsar signs an order to permanently station 30,000 soldiers in the territory. Most of them are cavalierly, as it is easiest to patrol this way.
- A letter from the Tsar to the emperor of China explains that they would pay 800,000 gold marks for their North American territory and that if this is a deal that Russia well stop never "meddle" in their affairs.
- A Russian diplomat arrives in Spain (proper), hearing of the multitude of other nations in North America, and ask them for an alliance. This alliance would be a mutual assurance/defense and economic "block" alliance. Trade tax between the two would be lowered and both would agree to OTL Washington State as a new border.
- The Spaniard Council accepts the Russian offer unanimously.
- Ships from Alexsankov begin their journey south, full with furs and wood to trade. This also marks the time when a gold rush begins after a man discovers gold on the beach near Nuva (Nome, I think). This makes the population grow fast as more people wish to arrive to get their hands on some of their own 'treasure'.
- The Prussians send an ambassador to Moscow to explore the possibility of bringing Russia into their alliance.
- The Russians ask that if such an alliance be made that OTL Saskatchewan and OTL Nunavut (mainland) down to OTL North Dakota & OTL Idaho be made the official borders. They also state that they well give and receive reduced tax's on all trade. However this well not extend to any other alliance members except for the Dutch and French. (sorry HRE) The borders are the non-nagotionable(?) part of the deal.
- The ships from Alexsankov arrive in Spanish California.
- Work begins on a road system in (mainland) Russia as well as in Alasanko. These roads well be cobble stone for Alasanko and be more cemeant like for (mainland) Russia. Expected completion time is the year 1630 for (mainland) Russia and 1625 for Alasanko; the road system in Alasanko well continue until they reach the farthest town. This would account for expanding.
- HRE offers to sell all its land in the Americas to Prussia. This becomes known as one of the biggest real estate bargains in the history of the world.
- The Prussians accept the Holy Roman offer. The transition is not as difficult as when they purchased most of the French Bahamian territory, as both of the nations speak the same language (German). The Prussians now have one of the largest colonial empires in the Americas.
- The previous few seasons saw masses of new French Colonists moving out west to take advantage of the great growing land and this causes France to expand rapidly to the west. Brazilian colonies had also expanded greatly. The French colonies, now probably the richest in the world, begin to create a railway that will connect all her territories and roads as well. The ship yards of many coastal towns have also expanded, allowing more ships to be made, France starts on replacing all weaker mainland French ships with the more effective domestic designs based on the Danish Schooners. French ships are a very common sight in all eastern American port towns and make up a large part of these port town's profits. The French also introduce a completely revolutionary system upon the Americas, the reservation system, this quells any Indian resistance. In an opposite light, many slaves are imported from Africa to work on the rail road, roads and forts.
- A Russian ambassador arrives in France and ask that they precede no further in their expansion in North America, stating that it is still in talks with Prussia and their allies, which France is one of. If accepted, Russia well see what it can do to colonize the land fast so that it does not remain empty and so that trad between the two on the North American Continent can be overland.
- France does not see any reason why Russia should get the rest of the land in North America and establishes her own terms, France's view is that she controls the events of the OTL Canada region. France allows Russia OTL Yukon and northern British Colombia. France offers to buy Neue Wien, Japan's colony, the southern part of China's colony (including part of or all of OTL Vancouver Island) and OTL Nova Scotia as well as the Danish Colony on OTL Hudson's Bay. French starts to become the trading language in the Americas, people who don't know how to speak are at a major disadvantage, although most French Traders speak German as well.
- A Russian emissary returns with a deal. Everything to the North-West and South West of OTL Yellowknife well be Russian, along with the Chinese colony, ambassador points out that Russian's made an offer almost a year ago (after one more season it I well have to do something as the person is not responding), OTL Alberta well be split into two. The Tsar orders patrols to step up as well as for the Russian army to prepare for war; the Tsar rather not go to war, but if these is not agreeable, then there is no other way.
- Although with some objections, the Tsar proclaims that however fights for/in the Russian military is granted freedom, no matter greed, race, gender, or surf. This freedom is granted after a two year tour-of-duty. Escaped slaves from other nation flock to Russia in hopes of freedom by joining the military, this bolsters the ranks a huge amount.
- The Netherlands declares war on ANOTHER country for claiming Dutch territory, this time, Nova Scotia. They move their navy and in the spring will be in position to surround all the major ports, cutting off trade. They are also set to use portions of their military to ambush and harass Nova Scotian trade on the mainland.
- An Russian ambassador arrives in the Netherlands and gives them the same deal they gave the Spaniards a couple months back. They also include this time a three-way alliance between the three; this is sent to the Spanish by another ambassador.
- The spanish accept the offer, and the alliance with Russia becomes a bloc. Alfonso also sends a colonist convoy north, where it finds the coast of OTL Greenland and settles there.
- The Prussians move soldiers into Nova Scotia and warn the Dutch that they would not tolerate aggression. They are posed to invade Nieuw Haarlem from all directions if the Dutch invade Nova Scotia.
- The Prussians also maneuver a fleet bearing soldiers to the coast of the Dutch colony in South America. For declaring war on an ally, the Prussians make certain that the Dutch lose everything.
- Spain's Armada Invencible goes to Prussian lands to warn Prussia not to attack the Dutch, or both Russia and Spain will intervene. Thousands of soldiers are placed on the Prussian border.
- The Tsar sends a notice to his commanders saying simply, "Don't let these enemy's take a single foot on Russian soil and protect the allies. May god have mercy on our soul". This is followed by orders to send to brigades to Spanish California and to send two more army groups into Alasanko.
- By now, most Star Forts are done, with the only exception being 3 fort's at 95% each. These are on the frontier lands of Alasanko near supply towns.
- Austria, Spain's ally, which has the same royal family as his, masses troops in the Saxon-Prussian border after Saxony gives Austria military access. Spain also masses troops on the New World.
- The Prussians promise that as long as the Dutch do not invade Nova Scotian territory, they will not invade the Dutch colonies. The Prussians also note that the Nova Scotians are in the same alliance as the Dutch, and that the Prussians are attempting to punish the Dutch for this betrayal of the alliance's trust.
- The Prussians speak the truth, but it is pointed out the the Nova Scotians did un-lawfully expand into Netherlands territory.
- Polish allow for the Russians to move throw there territory and also amass troops, ready in the un-pleasant event of war.
- The Prussians cancel their deal with the Dutch, and take back the the territory they gave to the Dutch. The Prussians explain that they want nothing more to do with the traitorous Dutch.
- The Dutch do not want a full scale war. The majority of the population in southwest Nova Scotia, up the Beloofezee, and in North Brazil, in French territory is Dutch. They clamour for unity with the homeland. The governer sees this and offers an agreement with Nova Scotia and France, although the terms are still undecided; all the governer can hope for is to gain most of the Dutch population back without angering the unjust Prussians and French.
- With Prussian support, Sundsvall moves troops through Prussia right near the border with the Dutch. Sundsvall also renews their alliance with the French and Prussians.
- France IMMEDIATELY asks all participating countries to meet in Port Du Nord in New France to discuss the borders of all the countries in the Americas. France does not wish for conflict but in the event that Russia, Spain or the Netherlands attack she will join on Prussia's. It should be reminded that not only is France the world's dominant superpower (with the HRE, in which Prussia has tons of influence being the second strongest by a considerable margin over the next strongest country, Russia). France's population dominates with 20 million people along with Prussia/HRE at 15 million with Russia having 14 million, Spain's lower population of eight million and the Netherlands laughable, comparatively, 1.5 million people. France hopes that these countries could avoid a war through these discussions.
- The colony of Neue Wien votes to become part of New France because of the majority of the population there being French. France waits to see if Russia will accept her latest border proposal so that she can begin expanding again.
- All of the Spanish colonies grant freedom of religion, culture and free lands to whoever migrates there. They also abolish slavery. Millions of people migrate there. A stray Spanish colonist also gets lost but is able to set a colony on OTL Southwestern Greenland. The "Reino de Groenlandia" is created when communications are established with the Spanish mainland.
- Russia and France come to an agreement over how the rest of North America will be partitioned between them, Russia will have all of OTL British Colombia (having bought the Chinese Colony), all of OTL Yukon and most of OTL North-West-Territories, France will get Japan's colony and the remainder left of Canada after Russian claims. This partitioning is made public over Europe and is enforced by France and Russia to keep third parties out of the claimed territories, while both countries legally own these territories they have not even begun colonizing them and it could take some time before they will.
- New France competes three more warships this year and has finished training and equipping the French American Colonial Army, a 10, 000 man elite and disciplined fighting force who work not only as the "separate" military force of New France but also as the law enforcement in less tamed territories. They are effectively this TL's equivalent to Mounties.
- A Russian colonization fleet arrives in the Chinese colony, some Chinese have to be forcible removed, but most do not as they did not disagree with the Emperors decision. This allows Russia to just drop the settlers off as more of the Chines colony had cities and other building pre-made. The Russians send one army group from Alasanko to the Chinese, now Russian, colony to help with the building of more star forts. The material used to make MOST of the star forts comes from the colonies, not mainland Russia.
- The Russian Population now exceeds Prussia and is nearing the French, this is due to incorrect population count conducted by the French (roughly 19m, this is including ALL of Russia, this is estimated within 1m of being correct). This is also due to the massive influx of slaves and others that wish freedom by joining the Russian military (learning to speak Russian first) and the mis-calculation of the French.
- All Star forts in Alasanko are done.
- Spain gives full freedoms to all immigrants, making them look like if they were born on Spain after they learn Spanish. Millions of slaves come here. The Spanish population approaches 10 million.
- The Prussians offer to buy the French colony in Maine (OTL northern New England and New Brunswick area) for 750,000 gold marks. The French eagerly accept, as this sale would help them fund the expansion of the colonies to the west.
- Sundsvall almost completely agriculturalizes their land, and immigrants from all over Europe begin to flood in. They also abolish slavery, and many French and Prussian slaves escape to Sundsvall. An alliance is brokered with Denmark and Genoa. They seal this by supplying grain to Denmark's and Genoa's colonies, as Genoa's colonies are primarily there for the wood, and Denmark's there for fishing.
- The Prussians manage to defeat the loss of slaves by outright abolishing slavery. The plantations are too profitable to care too much. The slaves often return to the plantations as sharecroppers. A few start going to previously whites-only schools to get an education. The pragmatic Prussians allow this to happen, because the sooner the ex-slaves get an education, the sooner they can make a greater contribution to the economy.
- Spain's population boom sharpens when Spain increases freedoms for immigrants. The population of Spain now approaches that of Prussia.
- Most of the runaway slaves have returned to Prussian territory to enjoy their new freedoms there.
- The Prussians have continued to import slaves from Africa. However, these slaves have a surpise once they arrive in their destinations in Neu Prussia, Albertsland or the various Caribbean territories. They are immediately freed when they step off the dock, and they become official citizens of the colonies. Most of them are enrolled in special schools established to give them a proper education.
- Russian Colonies expand easterly.several Frontier forts are completed. The Czar ask for his counsel in chambers, several hours go by before they come back out, with a solution to the problem called Surfdom. It is agreed upon that a surf well be consederd a lower class person, but that this person may have free well and does not have to serve a master, but well be paid at one-fifth the amount of anyone else for doing any job and that they can neither hold nor participate in all elections (by hold, I mean hold office). This is harshly enforced, but still many make it to the new world.
- The Alasanko colony burst in population allowing for some more expansion. This also tilts the entire colony to a revolution state when several surfs are captured and sent to person after vetoing in an election.This provokes the majority military in the region, made up of almost all free slaves/surfs, to help the civilians revolt against Russia. The NEW Alanasko military captures most of the forts as they are already in them and is able to push MOST of the loyal army off their land. Alasanko is now in a fight for freedom.
- The Prussian Duke appoints the first black colonial governor. His name is Tafari Jumaane Zeller, and he is the governor of the colony on OTL Puerto Rico. Black governors and mayors will become quite common in the years to come.
- The Prussians offer to purchase the Spanish territories of Mexico, Arizona and New Mexico. The purchasing price is once again up to the Spanish.
- The Prussians begin funneling arms, supplies and soldiers to the Alasankon rebels.
- Spain refuses the Prussian offer.
- Spain copies the Prussian way, they import slaves from Africa and Asia to free them and make them citizens of Spain, plus introduced to education.
- The Prussians settle the Azores as a stop between European Prussia and their American colonies. The island chain's population swells with traders.
- The Russians are forced to recognize the newly independent nation of Alasanko. In light of the Prussian involvement in their war of independence, the Alasankons sign an alliance with the Prussians.
- The Alasanko government, resembling that of Russia only with slight changes (everyone can vote, no surfdom's/slavery, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech [slightly restricted of course]), has it first Czar take the thrown. He eminently decides to put in place a new law that pushes for a population boast unlike ever before. This allows ANYONE from ANYWHERE to get citizenship of the country as long as they know Russian. They also start the task of rebuilding their economy and expanding easterly.
- The deal with the Prussians is sent for revisment. And well be sent back with a free trade agreement as well as a Mutual Defense agreement.
- The Prussians agree with the Alasankon revisions to the teaty. The Prussians will deploy troops to Alasanko, at least until the new nation can defend itself.
- France refuses to sell Maine, being the main base of operations for French trade.
- Spain improves conditions and rights for its citizens. The race for population makes Spain almost a republic. Spain flourishes. Some of the "Reinos" become "Repúblicas" under consent of the High King and the "Conferencia de Reinos". A population boom occurs.
- The French settlers arrive in the contested pacific territory and build a colony on the coast. This pretty much makes the Japanese territory de facto French.
- The Prussians begin building a comprehensive network of roadways connecting the major settlements of their colonies. The backbone of the network is a road that is planned to run from Neu Konigsburg to OTL Mexico City.
- Spain settle the inland Japanese territory, strenghtening the competence. They ask France to sell them their settlement at whatever price.
- Alasanko offers to buy the disputed land between the nations of Franc and Spain, in order to keep the peace. All settlers within the area can remain there, but must know at least two of these languages: French, Russian, Spanish. This is an attempt to stop the two nations going to war with each other. Also it well be made a country of its own right after four years and shall have its own laws and systems.
- Alasanko also finishes the road system and begins to start modernizing its plumbing and sewage systems.
- The Czar of Alasanko begins a modernization effort of its military as well as rebuilding it. They begin by training their men in the way of Europe (Prussian's) and by the ways of Hun (quick striking force) militarizes.
- The Czar's Counsel, which is elected by the people, begins to make reforms. The first of which states that all men must stay in school until the age of 17, and which year they must then join the military and be trained for another three. Many Alasankoins are all right with this change, but some just don't care enough to notice. The second make provinces which shall have a militia force of 1000 men on the ready when called for, the provinces are as shown on the map. The Third reform comes down to the economy, as they are still using Russian coinage, in which they shall begin printing coins with the first Czar's head on one side and their national animal (the Polar Bear) on the other; this well take two years to complete.
- Alasanko advances and colonizes what land is left to be colonized by them, they begin fortification efforts.
- The French claim that Danish ships had sunk a French merchant boat and after a few weeks of conflict, known as the 'Danish-French American War,' France annexes the Danish territories due to better forces in retaliation to the alleged sinking. The French Colonial Army is now almost completely mounted and has been trained in Native American skirmish and harassing tactics, French cavalry forces in America are soon seen as some of the best military units in the world.
- The Prussians offer to purchase the Danish colonies of Hispaniola and Louisiana.
- French forces make more gains on Danish Hispaniola.
- The Danish desperately accept the Prussian offer in order to keep the colonies out of French hands.
- Alasanko forces have completed their training and are able to use advanced cavalry and bow technique's. They are also one of the most experted armies in fighting in North American Continent.
- Czar of Alasanko mentiont to the counsel that something needs to be done about the Indians in their region, thus the counsel comes up with the "co-habitation" treaty, this stats that all Indian nations well bow to the Czar, and can be called up in time of war as well as accept the Alasanko coins (which are half done in the distribution process) as equal currency. However, in return the Czar and his Counsel can not interfere in tribal law, and declares itself neutral in all Indian-against-Indian wars (They must step in if another nation attacks any Indian nation) as well as except the tribal leaders into the counsel when it comes to foreign policy & Alasanko/Indian affairs. When it comes to land that Indians claim, they may keep one-half of it and hunt the other one-half, but must also accept colonizer's/settlers; this is that the people that settle their land (which can only be the max of one-fourth the Indians population) have to obey Tribal Law wile living/hunting inside the Indians land.
- The Indians in, and some along the border, except this as a most promising agreement and are integrated into Alasanko's counsel. The Czar and the Indian Chiefs meet in a secure location to talk about the diplomatic affairs of Alasanko to France and Prussia; especially France, as they have moved the Indians into reservations en-mass. It is agreed that all Indian Tribes that wish to join them well do so under the Czar's control or and Indian "nations" control.
- Alasanko cavalry and infantry begin to learn about Native American tactics and also training methods.
- The densely populated British colonies, which are running out of space, invade the Danish West Indies and take over. The three territories are united into the British West Indies.
- In early 1649 (February to be precise) Alasanko coastal fortifications are done, even after some delays.
- The Japanise find and get to the OTL Northern Canada and claim all unclamed land.
- Due to the impossiblity of the Japanese claim, all other nations disregard it and continue to expand.
- France demands Japan lay-off the claim as it had been assured the land by the North American Border Agreement that was made between both Russia and France.
- The Prussian colonies on Hispaniola declare independence. The Prussian colonial authorities immediately recognize the independence of the new nation of Haiti. The new nation becomes a melting pot of Prussian, Danish, French, Spanish and even English influences.
- The New Netherlands offer to purchase Nova Scotian territory with a large population of Dutch.
- The Nova Scotians, with Prussian support, refuse the Dutch offer. They warn the Dutch that continued trouble on the subject would result in the expulsion of the local Dutch population.
- France also asks to purchase the territory, but promises to allow it a fair amount of autonomy (given the special rights similar to OTL Quebec in Canada, like assured preservation of culture and language).
- The New Netherlands makes a request for the Nova Scotian government to help the Dutch population be resettled over the border into the New Netherlands.
- The Prussians and Nova Scotians accept the Dutch request. Most of the local Dutch population begins emigrating out of the country in to the Dutch colonies. The people that remain are the people who have assimilated into the Nova Scotian society.
- The Prussians sign a treaty with the Nova Scotians recognizing their borders in perpetuity. This is their way of politely refusing the French offer.
- The French ask to meet Spanish diplomats so that they can finally decide on the fate of the disputed land on the west coast.
- The Prussian Duke begins construction of several summer palaces in the cities of Neu Konigsburg (OTL New York City), Alberstadt (OTL Atlanta), and Sankt Andreas (OTL San Antonio).
- The Spanish propose the Spanish will get the region's coast and the French the inland territories.
- The French ambassador tells of the French desire to have access to the Pacific. He asks the territory be cut in half horizontally, or that France may purchase/have OTL Panama and Spain keep all the land.
- The Prussians offer to purchase Britain's colonies in the Caribbean. The British, now more focused on colonizing other parts of the world, accept this offer.
- The Prussian colonial palaces are completed. The Prussian Duke travels to live in the palace in Neu Konigsburg, which is said to be his favorite.
Magellan grows old and dies, leaving no heir, a nationalist called Vicente Mata takes power as a sudden king of Tierra Del Fuego. Everyone agrees and peace remains after the "no king struggle".
Spain invades and formally annexes Argentina.
Koreans begin arriving to OTL California and begin setting up settlements.