Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Coalition of Sovereign States (abbreviated as CSS), is an international organization whose purpose is to enforce international law, strengthen worldwide economies, and encourage international cooperation. The CSS was founded in September of 2005 in order to replace the United Nations, which was disbanded after Y2K.
The foundation ceremony for the CSS was held on September 2nd, 2005 in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei.
Headquarters & Secretary General
The location of the Coalition Headquarters was also a heavily contested issue, but needed to be settled quickly, as ongoing wars around the world were nearing introduction of nuclear weapons once again. The solution was to house the headquarters in the Istana Nurul Imam in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. The Istana Nurul Imam had been the Sultan of Brunei's palace, but had been vacant since Y2K after the Sultan went for medical leave in Indonesia for radiation poisoning and died, and the ensuing Malaysian occupation of Brunei to restore order. The palace also served as an extensive governmental building, being perfect for the Coalition.
As like the United Nations, the CSS's main representative and administrative head is the Secretary General. He or she represents the Coalition officially, presides over official meetings, and is head of the administration and all diplomatic missions. All Secretary Generals are voted upon by the member nations by majority vote. These generals can only serve one five year term. The 2nd and Incumbent Secretary General is Ahmed Hazaras, the representative from Balochistan.
As of the Coalition of Sovereign States Summit of 2011, the Coalition has begun plans to establish regional headquarters outside of Brunei. So far, the following locations have been considered.
- Scotland- St. Andrews
- Ireland- Shannon
- New Prussia- Dresden
- Acre- Rio Branco
- Brazil- Rio De Janeiro
- Texan Republic- El Paso
- Navajo Republic- Window Rock
- United States of America- Richmond, Virginia
- Quebec- Montreal
- Somaliland- Hargeisa
- Tibet- Lhasa
- Iran- Tabriz
- Arabian Union
- China, Communist Republic of
- China, Democratic Republic of
- The Gambia
- Libyan Republic
- South Sudan
These countries have either been expressively excluded from Coalition Membership by any means until further notice for a variety of reasons, i.e. sparking nuclear weapon-involved war, human rights abuses, or unsolved territorial disputes, or declined joining:
- Azawad Due to the brutal treatment of Timbuktu citizens during the proclamation of the Republic of Azawad, all applications to the Coalition have been rejected.
- Karakalpakstan Their development of nuclear weapons has been grounds for their barring from the Coalition.
- Kazakh Kingdom The Kazakh Conquests of Eastern Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Kyrgyzstan and the numerous uses of chemical and nuclear weapons used by the kingdom has been grounds for the denied acceptance into the Coalition.
- Macau Their development of nuclear weapons has been grounds for their barring from the Coalition.
- Palestine No applications as of March 2012
- United States of North Africa The use of chemical weapons during the failed 2008 Invasion of Libya was grounds for the USNA's immediate expulsion from the CSS.