Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this world, the Mayans & the Aztecs where the only people in the world who knew about chocolate. Hernán Cortés never brought Cacao back from Mexico because he found the Xocolatl (predecessor of chocolate with a salty taste) flavor very disgusting. Instead that, Europeans that visited the empire during the XVI and XVII centuries were seduced by anohter new (for Europeans) flavor: the tlilxochitl (OTL vainilla)
Tlilxochitl (vanilla) names:
- Nahuatl: Tlilxõchitl
- Quechua: Tilxochit
- Arabic: الثيلشوشيت (al-Thilshoshith)
- Chinese: 巧克力 (Riuzhoregu)
- English: Tilshot
- French: Tilçois
- German: Tilschocht
- Greek: Tιλχότι (Tilhoti)
- Italian: Tilccoti
- Japanese: チョコレー (Tirushoteru)
- Russian: Tилщoтc (Tilshshots)
- Spanish: Tilsochite
Most of history is the same but there are a lot of differences.
- This world does have companies such Hershey's and Nestle; but their principal product are vainilla creme bars.
- Chocolate (Xocoatl in nahuatl) still being somekind of traditional drink, with a bitter and salty flavor with the same recipe since the III century.