| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Spain: Francisco Franco
- Myanmar: Sein Win
- Ethiopia: Mengistu Haile Mariam
- Mexico: Luis Echeverría
- Peru: Juan Velasco Alvarado
- Viet-Malaysia: Ng Sam Hoong
- Argentina: Juan Perón
- Republic of China: Ng Sam Fa
The purpose of the treaty was to spark a sense of nationalism among the people of each country. In order to do this, many countries chose to adopt new "revolutionary" names:
- Spain would be referred to as Iberia in colloquial and revolutionary speech.
- Myanmar would be referred to as Bagan.
- Ethiopia would be called Axum in revolutionary context.
- Mexico would be renamed Azteca.
- Peru would be called Tahuantinsuyo in revolutionary context.
- Viet-Malaysia would be renamed Vietlaysia.
- Argentina would be occasionally called Río de la Plata.
- The Republic of China would be renamed Taiwan.