Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The CEW is a North American nation bordering the ADOS Laboratory for the Amplifying of Society to the west, Tushori Corporate Property to the southwest, Republic of California to the south, New Deseret to the southeast, and United Canadian States and United Native American Nations to the east.
The nation was formed through the effort of a collaborative of clubs and university administration members from various colleges throughout the area surrounding the Rocky Mountains. Although the original intent was simply to retain the status quo, an eloquent and popular representative of the Japanese Culture Club began to gain control over the situation. Eventually, the popularity of the club increased dramatically, and the administration began giving way to the student-run group. Within a few years, the organization had full control of the situation and started to change policies to better match the visions of the idealistic and slightly misinformed representative. Unfortunately, the man's vision incorporated rather generous amounts of fictional information garnered from novels and what little information had been available about Japanese culture, and so the resulting nation's way of life is a strange mix of the traditional, the modern and the completely fictional.
- Mandatory to 12th year, public schooling provided.
- 99.9% literacy rate
- Major universities
- Imperial University of Davis
- Imperial University of Vancouver
- Sage (hereditary)
- Board of Advisers (Merit-based)
- National Counsel (elected)
- Naganin (10-year term)
- Mijikanin (5-year term)
- Shushou (elected parliamentary official)
- National Court:
- Elders (7 judges appointed by the Counsel for life)
- Provincial courts (merit based)
Economic superpower, military isolationist
Imperial Army Imperial Navy Imperial Air Force Imperial Cavalry
Coastal, separated from the East by the Rocky Mountain Range
Pre-steam industrial, Meiji-era industrial capitalist ideologies
Science and Technology
Pre-steam industrial level Slight emphasis on aesthetics with functionality
- Public Semaphore
- Public Heliograph
- Pony Express
- Public Mail and Postal Services
- Public Highway System
- Public Rail
- Public Trails and Bikeways
- Public Canals
- Civil Services
- Keepers of the Peace (paramilitary police)
- Emergency Medical Services (remnant Red Cross)
- Firefighter's League
- Classical European and Asian, modern, others
- Poetry, short silent films, novels, others
- Martial Arts, baseball, golf, others