Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Resolution to establish multiple official languages and recognized languages
This Resolution has the effect of establishing English, Spanish, Scandinavian, and Russian all as official languages of the Collective Security Treaty Organization. Recognized languages will include the official, or de facto, language of each member nation. Proposed by: Scandinavia
| New Romania|
Aternix (talk) 02:01, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Edboy452 (talk) 00:50, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Republic of Susquehanna
United Republics would like to note many nation here do not speak any of the current languages.
Scandinavian isn't a language.
In schools, he has merged Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Iclandic all into one. His next generation will know Scandinavian as a language.
The South Africans would like Afrikaans/Dutch to be included as well.
A Resolution asking all CSTO members to join the ULN.
As it says in the title. Brought to the floor by: United Republics
New Romania: We do not wish to join the ULN.
All wars that a member declares must be supported by 66% of all members.
Operation Indian Order
Seeing India being devastated by the Zombie plague, the Commonwealth proposes a temporary invasion and occupation of India.
Process: All nations participating will be granted an area of land, the remaining Indian government will be notified and asked to support us. The nations and India will be distributed a large amount of Phlaxicortin-X. They are asked to bring their own retrofitted bombers to drop the mist or fire bombers.
The Commonwealth has already mobilized 150,000 troops to Perth.
This operation would be a part of a larger ULN operation.
- Commonwealth of Australia and New Zealand: OreoToast555(Talk) 21:48, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Federation: Edboy452 (talk) 21:50, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Union of South Africa and the Netherlands: Imp (Say Hi?!) 21:51, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone of Japan. -Kogasa
- Observing Member United Republics will also support this operation. G greg e (talk)
- New Romania would like to set up a small area of India designated to our nation with the small navy and army support we have Aternix (talk) 04:08, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- The Republic of Susquehanna agrees, and will deploy the navy and marines. Daeseunglim (talk) 15:53, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
Passed. Invasion will commence next turn 1991.50
Operation Korean Unity
The power finally in our hands, it is time to unite the Korean peoples under the united banner of the Republic of Korea. South Korea is already a crucial member in this organisation, and it should be our responsibility to help end the chaos in the area.
Process: A large force will be assembled to undertake the Invasion, possibly the biggest our alliance might have to ever raise. The attack into North Korea will be three-fronted. To begin with, we will begin the Invasion through the DMZ, crashing through the defences of the North Koreans. Yet this will be a diversion to our main assault, which will take place on the eastern and western coast of the Nation, right behind the DMZ. From here, the three armies will meet and march into the rest of the nation, and finally unite a broken nation.
- Commonwealth of Australia and New Zealand: OreoToast555(Talk) 21:57, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Union of South Africa and the Netherlands: Imp (Say Hi?!) 22:01, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Japan -Kogasa
- Kiel- Octivian Marius (talk) 22:23, June 17, 2013 (UTC) We will support financially since North Germany has its problems.
- Italy - Agent001
- Republic of Susquehanna
- South Korea This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 20:59, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- New Romania- Aternix (talk) 23:38, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Federation - Edboy452 (talk) 23:40, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Observing Member United Republics does not wish to start a civil war in a nation.
Passed. Invasion commences 1991.75.
Commonwealth: I propose that for a six month period afterwards, joint occupation of Pyongyang until all pro-socialist leaders and strongholds are dissolved and dealt with.
South Africa: I agree. Plus, we propose the construction of CSTO bases around the former country, around five to ten. We will also assist in counter-insurgency activities.
New Romania: We will only help invade if we get some land on the Korean Peninsula. We will need financial support to help aid our military, though. I also propose that we get forces there in time in case the war starts now and many lives will be lost on both sides due to the balance in forces.
You already helped, algorithm is on the Talk Page, also H E Double Hockey Stick. No you may not have land on the Korean Peninsula.
Eviction of Poland.
Seeing as to how they treated Russians badly in the war which took place only a decade ago, and their unwillingness to co-operate with the German members, such as giving back historic German lands, the Netherlands (and de facto South Africa) believes that Poland should be removed from this organisation.
Does not pass.
Just to state, Poland would never agree to be in this organisation in the first place, and neither would Russia want the nation to be a part of CSTO. I am unsure as to why Ed added them into the organisation in the first place. Imp (Say Hi?!) 22:23, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
I don't really care. If the nations can let go of grudges and work together, it could prevent a war, and bring peace. Whatever the CSTO agrees on, the RoS will support.Daeseunglim (talk) 22:31, June 20, 2013 (UTC)
Look, this is going to cause conflict anyway. Within the organisation. All of this is OOC, BTW, but I'll be honest - it will not be pretty. We could stop it now or see CSTO destroyed, because I want the CSTO to go on and this will create a lot of problems. Imp (Say Hi?!) 15:28, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
Scandinavia and New Romania need to solve their issues.
Russia: We have removed Scandinavia from the organization for not reaching a peaceful solution. (Edboy told me to post this.)
Scandinavia: I believe, as per the precedent set by Res. 6, that a vote is needed for eviction. Romania and Scandinavia have in fact reached a peacful situation. It has been reported during an autopsy that King Harold I was mentally infirm during the last nine months of his life, and King Haakon is attempting to fix this problem.
We need to send a peacekeeping force of some sort to the UK to prevent further conflict.
- Russian Federation - This is not of the CSTO's concern.
- Republic of Susquehanna: Agree with Russia. Too many troops are involved in Operation Nordic Thunder. Daeseunglim (talk) 00:14, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Union of South Africa and the Netherlands: Imp (Say Hi?!)
- Commonwealth of Australia and New Zealand OreoToast555(Talk) 22:33, June 25, 2013 (UTC) Let them tear themselves apart, as long as it doesn't spread.
Does not pass.
Suspends Colombia from the organization for violating Part I, Articles I and III of the charter with its unlawful expansion into Brazil.
- Republic of Susquehanna
- Russian Federation: I would go with a suspension instead of a kick since nothing serious has happened yet. Also, the articles in the charter that he broke is something that's more like frowned upon, and doesn't really need a kick.
Passes. Colombia is suspended as of 1994.
Noting the use of Anthrax as a weapon in texas and other nations, the commonwealth proposes a complete outlawing of the viruses use as a weapon, as well as sending inspectors regularly to medical and other related sites in each nation to confirm the possession of any form of Anthrax is gone to the greatest extent. Plus making the charges/punishments for possessing anthrax privately more extensive. This resolution would also allow CSTO nation law enforcement the ability to issue a warrant to search suspected possessors' homes for any trace of the virus.
Pretty sure it is already punishable by the worst punishment endorsed by the nation it is in, so death in the USA, but life inprisonment in the UK under the counter terrorist act Local (talk) 21:53, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
The base of Resolution 11 is to kick Canada from the organization, due to their instability and hostility towards the United States for no particular reason which breaks Article I, Part I of the Charter, and the production of biological weapons based off the Bubonic Plague which breaks Article III, Part IV of the charter and results in a vote able kick from the organization. As well as kicking Canada from the organization, they should also be placed under an embargo to prevent the distribution of any form of chemical or biological substance/weapon. This is a rogue state and has to be dealt with by being pacified by quarantining it from the rest of the Earth to prevent any future hostilities. Canada does not get to vote in this.
- Korea: This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 20:24, June 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Commonwealth: OreoToast555(Talk) 05:03, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
Canada is kicked from the CSTO and is put under a strict trade embargo.
Operation White Knight
South Africa calls upon its fellow members to send some troops and a large number of scientists to the nation to help it deal with the Exes outbreak. Measures taken so far are proving successful yet the nation would like some support in the matter.
Russian Federation: I can't send some troops at the moment because of the threat with Canada and the Holy Roman War, but I can send in shipments of weapons and scientists to aid you.
South Africa: That is all we actually need. We will contain the infection, so that will be OK. Our troop numbers are also very high, but we will not be able to help our ally against Canada.
Russian Federation: OK, then.
After the events in Texas, and their obvious hostility to most of the world, I propose Operation Texan Freedom. We will send a coalition in to retake Texas from the new government and restore the old one.
- Commonwealth of Australia and New Zealand OreoToast555(Talk) 20:37, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Republic of Susquehanna Daeseunglim (talk) 04:40, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Falklands: It is not our place to judge people on the religion they practise. Discriminative.
- United Republics (Observer Member): Will be willing to assist in this operation.
- Union of South Africa and the Netherlands: Too much going on in our nation currently. Maybe in a couple of years.
Following Spain's decision to attempt to forcibly annex Granada, Granada promises it will keep its independence if Iberia is not completely united. Granada and Portugal inform the CSTO that they will take action against Spain, if these actions are not reverted immediately. Wishes to hear all CSTO nations acknowledgement of the situation.
OK, then they shall be removed because of their unjust actions.
Update on Resolution 14
Portugal and Granada thank the CSTO for not favoring either side in this conflict. A resolution has been reached and Portugal and Granada are prepared to agree to this peace agreement. It will divide Spain up into four nations, two each vassalized by Portugal and Granada. Portugal and Granada will undergo talks to join in a union of their current monarchs (just figureheads) and their current governments into one unitary constitutional parliamentary monarchy (again the monarch just a figurehead). Furthermore, this treaty would for the Iberian Community, a regional community for the Iberian Peninsula and surrounding areas. The Iberian Community will revisit unifying the nations of former Spain in 2000.
Due to the instability of the organization in the western hemisphere, the Russian Federation proposes to kick all nations in the CSTO that don't maintain any influence in the eastern hemisphere. The benefits of this will result in stability in the organization because of the removal of many unstable members that are warmonger-like states such as the Republic of Susquehanna and Texas. However, the United Republics, Dinetah and Chan Santa Cruz will remain in the organization. Furthermore, the Falklands will be removed and not recognized from the organization.
Resolution 15 hasn't been passed (As of now).
The RoS would like an explanation on why we may be kicked out. We have only been involved in 2 wars. One with 2,000 troops, the other with 12,000. Our rebellion was put down years ago. Daeseunglim (talk) 01:15, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
All right, let's see what wars you've been in:
- Middle Eastern War
- Holy Roman War
- Libertad War in Texas
- War against Rez=Texas
- RoS Civil War
You're not supposed to get into international conflicts like I said, you're just a regional power. Also, let's see what has also made me think of kicking you as well:
- Low Stability
- Production of Nuclear Weapons
- Breaking the Geneva Convention since the rise of your state
Okay, when did I break the Geneva convention? I only broke it once, and I changed my mind after other nations talked to me. I am only keeping nukes because of Canada. Did they fall yet? I have been gone for a full week, and I am unsure. I only kept the nukes as a deterrent. Can I turn them over to Russia for decommissioning? Daeseunglim (talk) 01:28, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yes Canada has fallen. Also, nukes shouldn't even be built because of a threat from a nearby nation. If you've never started entering international conflicts, you would have never even needed protection due to your neutral state. Furthermore, you haven't broken the Geneva Convention just once, but multiple times in your turns. Edboy452 (talk) 01:35, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
The RoS proposes the formation of a peacekeeper force of 50,000 troops be formed so individual nations don't have to deploy individual units.
Resolution 17 calls for re-stabilization of unstable member nations and regions, of which will be listed by members. List: Iberia, RoS
- RoS Daeseunglim (talk) 01:53, July 7, 2013 (UTC) (We request teams to dismantle our nuclear arsenal, and train our troops to cut down our military size)
CSTO forces shall intervene with the situation of our own Iberian members in 1997 with the goal of creating a fully unified Iberia. The RoS nuclear arsenal will be progressively disarmed by commonwealth officials.
Iberian Community has been formed to stabilize Iberia. If for some reason the IC collapses then the CSTO may assist in stabilizing the region. Treaty of Lisbon states that the IC will revisit reuniting Iberia in 2000. Please read further on the updated resolution 14.
Seeing Resolution 15 as an attempt by Russia to diminish power from member states in the Western Hemisphere, and noting the General-Secretary has not been changed for nearly a decade, the CSTO establishes the following protocols.
- No nation shall attempt to ostracize nations because of geographic location.
- The office of General-Secretary shall be elected every five years.
- No one from the same nation may serve consecutively.
- Texas Government-in-Exile - Doctor Evulz (talk) 02:03, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- RoS - Daeseunglim (talk) 02:09, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Commonwealth - OreoToast555(Talk) 02:18, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Dinetah - Bfoxius (talk) 02:41, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Russian Federation (Will change to Aye if first provision is taken out.) - Edboy452 (talk) 02:08, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Greater Vietnamese Republic Tykur (talk) 02:09, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
After seeing how Russia is trying to dominate the CSTO, Dinetah has switched sides and now supports resolutions that make it hard for a single nation to dominate the CSTO. Bfoxius (talk) 02:41, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
We refuse to compromise on the first provision. Resolution 15 was a blatant attempt at extending Russian domination over the CSTO. Texas will no longer stand for it. We are all equal, from Dinetah to Russia. Doctor Evulz (talk) 04:39, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
We agree with the above two statements. The deal with the RoS is accepted. Commonwealth diplomats in the RoS tell the leadership there that their nation has been overly exercising military power over the last several years. OreoToast555(Talk) 04:44, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
The resolution passes.
Intervene in Texas to return the legitimate government and bring stability and peace to the region.
- Texas Government-in-Exile - Doctor Evulz (talk) 04:54, July 7, 2013 (UTC), though I believe Chan Santa Cruz has already commenced an invasion.
- Russian Federation - (Would like to help but we're having presidential elections right now and we can't risk a security compromise) - 19:04, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
The Commonwealth, the RoS and Dinetah forces will invade Rez. Texas on behalf of the legitimate exiled government in 1996.50.
We ask that a joint commander of all CSTO forces in CSTO opperations is elected. A up of it would be less confusion and more teamwork. That equals less casualties, faster battles, and more effective CSTO. The Nation who the commander is from would get to plan the battle strategies
- Russian Federation - We don't want our military controlled by another state, we will make our own strategies. Edboy452 (talk) 20:24, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
South Africa was the second member to join CSTO, after Russia itself. Therefore, we assume the role of heading the Orgaisation from here on. We announce the kicking out of all the nations involved in the war against Russia, and bordering the nation. Ukraine, Belarus, Moldovia, Poland, Lithuania, Greece and the Livonian Confederation are all remoed from CSTO effective 1996.75.
As well as this, Germany is also removed from the Organisation due to the potential of being an unstable nation in the middle of Europe. This ruling is final.
Seeing the deteriorating situation in China, the UAN proposes that we send in our forces to help the Koreans stabilise the situation in their lands, before moving on to establish peace in the region through aggressive measures and peace treaties.
Our troops will land in North Korea, and with the peacekeeping troops already present for a decade now, will move to the battle front and provide the Koreans with much needed manpower and support. From there, we will decide either to let the Koreans to mandate the territory or for it to become a CSTO mandate.