Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name is simple, this timeline is set to start in late Bronze Age in the Middle East. Around 1500 BC, the point for me to do this is to create the most different timeline, something i can't do with a timeline in CE due to that being the era where our world began to take its shape. However, i can do it before that as the world was beginning to arise the very foundations of our civilizations...
The map portrays the current situation of the world by 1500 BC, year in which the timeline starts.
I will first seek to research about the period of time between 1500 BC - 1000 BC which is when the POD's occur.
15,000 BC - 1300 BC
- 15,000 BC - In Peru, a series of good seasons allow the growth of grasslands in the region, allowing a small population growth of the Amerhippus in Peru and Northern Bolivia.
- 13,500 BC - After several centuries of growth of the populations of Amerhippus, the Human hunting of the animal forces several groups to flee to the Andean mountains far from human persecution.
- 12,000 BC - The population outside the Andes of the Amerhippus, such as those in Venezuela and Ecuador was extinguished by the extensive hunting. However the population in Andes has grown to a few thousands.
- Holocene Era - The four Saharan Paleolakes do not evaporate, leaving the Sahara as a lush green tropical land that is able to harbor hundreds of millions of people. (Thank you, Josh).
- 1502 - 1492 BC - Thutmose I leads the campaigns in the Levant and Nubia, However, he's killed while leading the campaign on Canaan, He is succeeded by his son Thutmose II who eventually loses his father's gains in the subsequent revolts in 1498, However, he reconquers a huge portion of Nubia in 1493.
- 1470 BC - The Hittite peoples of Anatolia unite earlier on, forming a small kingdom in central. However, the kingdom doesn't achieve a powerful status in the region until later on (around 1430 as in OTL, as well under Sappiluliuma I's ruling)
- 1390 - 1350 BC - The First signs of the Olmec, Maya and Mixe-Zoque Peoples arise in central Mesoamerica, the Olmec and Maya civilization adopt the Central American Long Count Calendar
- 1390 - 1120 BC - a Second wave of Indo-European peoples reaches OTL Tarim basin, further populating the region with Indo-European speakers.
First Part of the Timeline
15th Century BC
- 1501 BC: Egyptians begin their attempt at conquering the Levant from the Phoenicians and Aramaic.
- 1499 BC:
- 1356 BC: First group of deer to be ridden by North American tribes in hunting expeditions. This occurs after one of them manages to catch one and hops onto one to subdue it.
- 1478 BC: The Egyptians again try to capture the Levant this time having more success than before yet still having no major success. They turn their eyes to the south into Nubia where they manage to capture a huge part of the region from local tribes. While this, Mycenaean Greece begins falling into disarray as their monarchies begin to be established. In the America's in central Peru a few tribes band together forming an alternate Andean culture. A similar thing happens to the Muisca peoples of Colombia and Venezuela centered around the coastal and river regions close to mountains and other geological formations.
- 1348 BC: The first Indo-Europeans settle in Mongolia and western China, though many others go to the South East near central China. While in the west, the the first Indo-Europeans reach the Caucasus and part of the near east.
- 1469-1457 BC: The Indo-Europeans begin to make their way into northern Mesopotamia and eastern Anatolia. In this period Babylon begins declining due to stagnation and an outbreak of cholera epidemic in the region. During this period the Hittites arise in Anatolia.
- 1456 - 1441 BC: The first pre-Mayan peoples begin dividing into several small states such as OTL Tikal and Bonampak, regions where the first few Mayan construction sites begin to be built.
- 1420 BC: The first deer riding for transportation purposes begins near the area of OTL Seattle, beginning with the long process of domesticating some of them as burden animals and eventually animals to fill the task of the horses in the Americas.
- 1410 BC