- The Nazis force a Soviet Surrender at Stalingrad
- In history's largest tank confrontation Germans overwhelm Soviet forces in Eastern Ukraine.
- Moscow falls to the German Army in September. Joseph Stalin and the politburo flee from the city. Regiments The Red Army becomes
separate from one another. The oncoming winter eventually halts the German line at the city of Kazan.
- In January Joseph Stalin dies of "heart attack" though such cause is suspect, open infighting occurs at the provisional Soviet
capital of Orsk. General Zhukov assumes command.
- From April-October the Germans surge across Russian Europe. The Soviet defense line in the winter stabilizes in December.
- German occupied Russia undergoes massive ethnic cleansing including mass death camps and expulsions.
- Rommel defects to the Americans after a failed assassination plot against Hitler.
- American led bombing on the German heartland, stunts the German war effort, despite its success in the Russian war.
- April Zhukov dies of poisoning. A previously insignificant officer seizes control of the Red Army, major Communist Party officers are
executed in March in a coup.Modern day estimates conclude that over thirty million "Soviets" died had died by this time.
- Summer Great Britain retreats most forces from Europe to step up defenses in there homeland. British cities are decimated by a full fledged V.2 offensive
- The first atomic bomb is developed and immediately used on Berlin (August), successfully killing most of the Nazi inner circle. Heinrich Himmler who had by chance resided outside the city assumed authority. Further nuclear strikes occur on Cologne, Munich, and Dresden.
- Losing millions of people, and their leaders the raining German officer corps forces Himmler to ask for terms. Without a full fledged American of the continent the Reich surrenders.
- The M-25 (OTL AK-47) goes into production. Within 6 months, it becomes the standard issue US military rifle.
- On April fools day major pull men demonstrations occur in the United States as a result of hardships from the war now running at six
years. After four days, the President passes the "National Security Declaration" permitting the military to draft all wartime strikers at will. This incident is remembered as "The Bloody Fools Day".
- Douglas MacArthur is elected president amidst fervor from America's voting blocs.
- Mao Zedong is killed by an OSS assassin. The Chinese communists collapse soon afterward.
- Moscow is liberated by a joint American/Chinese/Russian/Commonwealth force.
- German possessions fall in North Africa to the Allies, Tunis was the last German stronghold.
- President MacArthur wins a second term.
- As the Sole Superpower, the United States decides to undertake rebuilding the world. huge donations of aid are given to Eurasia and
Latin America. In order to prevent WW3 from happening.
- Under American supervision, Russia, Germany,
China, France and Turkey all form an organization "The Eurasian Union" in order to promote trade and co-operation.
- The radiation levels drop in Berlin.
Britain grants India Dominion status, as to stop its Empire from falling apart. They also test a hydrogen bomb independently. The USA introduces the nuclear submarine.
- John F. Kennedy wins the election against Barry Goldwater.
- George Romney elected President in a narrow, controversial election
- The United States puts a man on the moon.
- Eager to get in on it, Britain also begins a space programme as an independent effort.
- Robert F Kennedy is elected in a landslide.
- Britain launches its first space probe from Fiji. It is agreed
that the space programme would be a commonwealth effort, with mission control in Winnipeg. What is now called the Space Race begins.
- President Kennedy signs a bill improving American infrastructure, namely in major urban areas.
- The Eurasian Union also publicly declares that they would get a Space Programme up and running.
- Bobby Kennedy reelected
- Britain gets its first man into space.
- The United States begins a mars project as well as plans for a moon base.
- Ronald Reagan elected President
- The United States lands a man on Mars.
- Reagan wins a second term.
- The EU get a man on Luna.
- Project Moonbase has expanded for 67 people by this stage, allowing for more research on the feasibility of settling the moon.