Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"We live in the present, we dream of the future and we learn eternal truths from the past."
-Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek
The world that is planet Earth is somehow the different than it usually is. Politics are extremely important due to the fact that China is stronger than ever. However... this is not the Mao's China, this is the true China in the Western World's eyes. Yes, Chiang Kai-Shek has led his country to victory in the Chinese Civil War.
- The Point of Divergence is simply that on October 22, 1936, Chiang did not fly to X'ian due to bad weather conditions. Thus he did not go there, did not get captured, and did not agree to a peace treaty with the Chinese Communist Party. Events go on from there....
- The Alt starts in 1927 and goes to...
- The Republic of China will still have a seat on the UN Security Council
- In the future, Russia will break up
- China will be America's force of Democracy in Asia, it will soon come to reverse all of the Communist movements in Asia.
- The Republic of China will, however, be less self reliant than it is today. Due to American influence, it will lag behind in Military Technology, but still be as economically powerful due to a large population and Chiang's surprising hatred of Capitalism. Only after he died did China transition economically into a Capitalist nation, and only after he died did the government transition fully into a democracy. Of course, after World War II he stayed in power, however he opened up more positions for the population to vote for than in the wars.
- Okay guys! So, now that i'm back into this Alternate Universe, i'm going to expand the scope of it, so be prepared for some crazy stuff... (in reason :P)
Current Nation Articles/Articles in Que
- State of Japan
- United States of America
- Soviet Union/Russian Federation/Russian Socialist Federation
Current and Former Conflicts