Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Reichsfuhrer Adolf Hitler of the Greater German Reich
- Duce Benito Mussolini of Italy
- Prime Minister Hideki Tojo of Japan
- Caudillo Francisco Franco of Spain
- Prime Minister Antonio de Oliveira Salazar of Portugal
- President Getulio Vargas of Brazil
- President Roberto Maria Ortiz of Argentina
- Caliph Haj Amin al-Husseini of the Caliphate of Arabia
- President Philippe Petain of Vichy France
- Fleet Admiral Vor'Kloren of the Zheronians
- Gauleiter Oswald Mosely of German-ruled Britain
- Gauleiter Charles Lindbergh of German-occupied America
- Gauleiter William Lyon Mackenzie King of German-occupied Canada
- Gauleiter Joey Smallwood of German-occupied Newfoundland
- Gauleiter Daniel François Malan of German-occupied South Africa
Franco, Salazar, Vargas, and Ortiz were not Axis supporters per se, but were selected by Hitler as "regimes with the possibility of being helpful," provided they complied. Those four leaders agreed to support the Axis in its rule over the world, and would benefit as a result.
The following points were agreed upon at the conference:
- A Zheronian Direct Governance Zone was to be established in the area surrounding Moscow.
- The United States would be partitioned along the Rocky Mountains.
- Italy would be permitted to annex Greece, Albania, Yugoslavia, and most of Northern Africa.
- Canada and South Africa would join the Reich.
- Japan would annex China, Korea and the eastern Soviet Union.
- Germany would have sovereignty over Scandinavia and the western Soviet Union.
- Germany would obtain the Congo
- Spain would retain Equatorial Guinea and Spanish Morocco.
- Portugal would receive parts of Africa south of the Congo and north of Botswana and Namibia.
- British India and Iran would be annexed to the Reich.
- Arabia would be given to the Caliphate of Arabia, including the Mandate of Palestine and Turkey.
- Southeast Asia and the Pacific would be given to Japan.
- The planets of the Solar System would be allowed to be colonized freely, with any disputes ended peacefully.