The year is 1965. The Cold War is at a hot point. America is tied up in the Vietnam War, sparking the hippie movement. Meanwhile, the Beatles have struck big in Europe and America. The Space Race is in full swing. The motivation to explore space is high, though if anyone knew what was out there, mankind would happily stay on Earth.
In July, Mariner 4 flew by Mars and discovered something shocking: a lone spacecraft of unknown origins flying toward the Red Planet. The craft impacted on Mars and exploded. Fingers pointed at the Russians, but the Russians denied the capability of this. Attempts to get to the craft began immediately. Little did humanity know they were stepping into affairs beyond them ...
Welcome to Battle for Earth Strikes Back, a reboot of the BFE map game series.
Map of Earth
- Australia- Local (talk) 23:54, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Argentina- Vincent Mackay (talk) 14:36, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Brazil- Daeseunglim (talk) 02:00, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Canada-Mr YOLO (talk) 08:49, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
- China- Ratc3333 Here, Prepare for Combat (talk) 23:06, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Cuba- This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 17:24, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Denmark- Mscoree (talk) 21:41, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Ethiopia- Vivaporius: "I don't need a slogan" 02:37, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- France- CourageousLife (talk)
- West Germany- Imp (Say Hi?!)
- East Germany:
- Italy- CrimsonAssassin- "You can't handle this egg roll"
- Japan- Kogasa
- Mexico-Rcchang (talk) 01:59, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Saudi Arabia-
- Soviet Union- Monster Pumpkin (talk) 18:25, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Sweden- I Am Walrus (talk) 02:36, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Turkey- EiplecOco (talk) 03:37, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- United Kingdom-
- United States- 19:35, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
Create your own alien nation. Please refrain from copying other people's works, including using aliens featured in published material such as video games, books or movies. I ask that, until the rules page is completed, you only add the name of your nation.
- Mech Network- CrimsonAssassin- "You can't handle this egg roll"
- Meridian Consul- Mscoree (talk) 18:27, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Dravimosian Empire- Monster Pumpkin (talk) 19:31, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Caborr State - CourageousLife (talk) 21:34, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Ryvyvieschovskc- G greg e (talk) 19:33, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Regenetech Empire- 19:35, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Guild of Sysvianic Merchants- Reximus55 (talk)
- Praetorians- Local (talk) 23:53, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Imperial Confederacy of the Azarath- Lx (leave me a message)
- Ariax Empire- Aternix (talk) 02:34, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Gemini Federation- Vivaporius: "I don't need a slogan" 02:37, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Veridi Imperial Republic: EiplecOco (talk) 03:35, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Oriental Hermit Republic- Kogasa
- Cy'ral Federation- I Am Walrus (talk) 19:40, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- The Jaledom of the Universe- Prince Octavian , of Jerusalem, Sicily, and Swabia, and Duke of Amalfi.
- Orc Empire: Warman555
- Cyclarchy of Centria:
- Promethean Empire- Ratc3333 Here, Prepare for Combat (talk) 16:05, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Sentinel Collective: Bfoxius (talk)
- Federation of Saltus: #LivinLikeFeudal (talk)
- The Holy Protectors of Krentychog - Mr YOLO (talk) 19:21, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Rasheen Kingdom - Vincent Mackay (talk) 04:37, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Orion Arm Company: Ninjasvswarriors (talk) 13:30, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Iocinian Kingdom: Tr0llis (talk) 02:10, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships: This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 17:24, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Batabatti Empire:Rcchang (talk) 02:08, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
I want to add one more thing. Be realistic with the way you interact with the humans. Do not automatically align your alien nation with your human one.
- Mech Network: A signal from an ancient artifact is discovered. The artifact, a relic from the Phantom Empire called The Forge, was last seen above Earth, where it crashed in the Yucatan Peninsula 64 MYA. It is likely to be a power fluctuation, but all readings and simulations from the Mechs indicate that power tics were supposed to have stopped half a million years after The Forge's destruction. The cause of this power fluctuation is to be investigated.
- YES! I feel like honestly crying!
- A Centrian Attack fleet picks a supposedly empty system in sector V29 for a set of military exercises; only to find a sentient race inhabiting the system. Analyzing the race's transmissions, it is found that these 'humans' are a divided race, possessing basic nuclear technology and space travel to the upper atmosphere. Corufrey is notified of these events, and the 68th Grand Fleet is mobilized to the system - taking care such that the humans do not notice them.
- Praetorian Empire We discover a system with a small, but highly advanced for its size, civilisation. We send the third uplifter fleet to the system, careful that the humans do not notice us. The plan is to land on the most hostile landmass with sentients, as we need to have the ability to uplift them, and remain hidden. We also send infiltrators with the fleet, to take human form and guide human governments.
- Australia: A space program is begun, and a location for the research base is selected, deep in the out back, but is not used as of yet.
- Dravimosian Empire:
- January: The Empire detects a spaceship crash in an uncharted system that is known to have a sentient species in it. The Empire and its military organizes a small scout force to investigate. A few small economic reforms are established to ensure better trade amongst the races of the Empire.
- February: The Empire lets slip in a state dinner that negotiations with the Brudahka are progressing at a nice pace. As a result, many complaints are issued from embassies at the Empire's capital. The military increases security at the negotiation site to prevent any nation from tampering with the negotiations.
- March: The scout fleet of seven frigates, two diplomatic ships and one research vessel reach the outskirts of the system. They remain well outside the Oort Cloud at the time being. The military captures twenty-seven Polarans on a derelict ship and sends them to the Polaran Reconstruction Government for medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Soviet Union:
- January: The Soviet Union continues its space program, and notices an anomaly outside of Mars. When that anomaly crashes into Mars, the government demands to know what it is. An inability to answer results in demands of a Mars space probe mission.
- February: Military upgrades continue. Nuclear testing continues.
- March: By now many governments want to know what the anomaly on Mars was. Warsaw Pact nations nervously ask if it was the Soviet Union while capitalist nations angrily demand to know. Both groups of nations are told the same answer: the Soviet Union has no idea what is going on.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Meanwhile, Takuya Yokoyama begins writing a manga called Satori Maiden, and the main character of the manga is Satori Komeiji.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: Prime Minister Kyōzhou Arimoto begins plans to explore outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain. The military is built up.
Sith Empire: the high judge of the empire is declared insane after suffering from an unknown decease. a slave revolt happens on dromund kaas.
- Yeah, that's not happening. I know Star Wars lore too.
- LOL. I was gonna wait to see his next move. Yay for the Old Republic!
- The Regenetech Empire continues its normal affairs. Intelligence reports a crash in the nearby Sol System, infamous in Regen legend (rhyme time!) as the Forsaken Zone, a system where the powers of the Force are disrupted. Despite the hard work of millennia, only a few individuals are known to possess galaxy-wide Force powers, and each of them is trained in Regen style hand-to-hand combat to be leaders in an upcoming galactic war predicted by the Senate. Legendary Senator Deo Floqre dies, ending a centuries-old peace between the Baurnbims and Koskar zibbens.
- Scraw. You just deleted the post above for the same reason. 'The Force', Scraw? The Force?
- That was Crim, and a name is different from a thing. There's no "these aren't the droids you're looking for," just telekinesis for lack of a better name. If I translate it, it probably becomes Gwerferferrvfibrvekhfrkn jrefdnkjefwvscd or something.
- US does whatever it was doing OTL 1965. However, the recent event spotted on Mars by Mariner 4 is rather strange. The government keeps this a close guarded secret and quietly asks the Soviet government if they are the perpetrators responsible for this incident. However, the news that the Communists are also at a loss is accepted by the United States, which then proceeds to redirect funds into the space program, while adding more funding to the Mariner and Apollo projects.
- Rasheen Kingdom: So far we have found on our travels across the vast space, nothing more than small planets and asteroids with resources, but we haven't found any sign of advanced sentient races. However, our Scout Fleet recently detected weak yet multiple (and different) energy signatures traveling through the subspace to what it seems to be an uncharted area ... the fleet led by the Scout Ship RFS Khöja is decided to find out the origin of such signatures, so after sending a messenger ship back to Arr-Rota to inform its findings, the fleet is on its way towards the closest located point of origin of these signatures. We must be careful, we don't know what we may find.
- Argentina: President Arturo Umberto Illia government has dedicated most of the national budget to education (23%), reducing medicine prices, controlling National Petroleum (1963) and sustain an economic policy dedicated to regulate the public sector while impulsing the Industries and protecting the minimum wage for the workers, however, President Illia has found multiple problems from political Enemies mostly Peronist (which party is proscripted) and the military leadership, attached to the "National Security Doctrine", which seeks preventing the expansion of left political ideas and military guerrillas in the country.
- In India, PM Shastri announces a modernization plan for India's infrastructure. Meanwhile, the events on Mars spark interest in founding a proper space program in India.
- 'Canada:' We do whatever we where doing OTL 1965. We ask the USA if we can merge our space programs so that we can reach the moon earlier then the Reds. We start a research program to improve hydraulic energy and to make it more reliable.
- Holy Protectors of Kryantychog (I will use HPK from now on, OK?): Mighty Kryantychog enlighten our high-priest with a vision of a small advanced civilization somewhere in the outskirts of an space arm. We send a scout to this star to see if they are potential followers of Kryantychog.
- Meridan Consul: A series of domestic economic programs are enacted to increase the productivity of our developed planets. Jobs are offered by the government to millions of citizens, creating large infrastructural projects across the Core Systems. In the region of Meridian on Monsmanu the cities of Xerstalinus and Vitaverna are revamped with sprawling skyscrapers of non-Euclidean geometry. Older, smaller buildings in the region of Incipientes are planned to be replaced by huge housing units, hoping to reduce crowded overpopulation. A commission for the creation of thirteen more shipyards per core region planet is passed, hoping to increase our production of star ships. A new line of Space Carriers known as the Atlos-class is created, measuring about 30% longer in length than the previously standard Xherlygh-class. The Atlos-class will be armed with about the same firepower as a battleship, as well as carrying about two hundred ninety-five fighter ships. The new class of ships immediately goes into production. Mass production of battleships, battlecruisers, and destroyers also continues, to adequately protect our carrier fleets. Rather than spread out across the galaxy, we adopt a colonization strategy of settling all nearby planets first, tapping into all celestial bodies within our power, within our immediate area. Large sections of our fleet are stationed to protect the outskirts of our territory in regional bases, standing by to protect mining operations across the nation. Shipments of ores and other resources begin to reach all corners of the nation, as our large mining ships tap into once unreachable asteroids and other targets. We send peaceful envoys to chart the nearby galaxy. A diplomat is sent to Cy’ral Federation and the Dravimosian Empire to discuss a trade agreement. We also contact the Firstborn and ask for a non-aggression pact.
- The Caborr State sends a few small support vessels to accompany the Dravimosian fleet. Some of the leading xenologists and linguists are sent, to further analyze the species.
So ... shall we start a new turn?
The Soram State, whose ship crash landed on Mars three months ago, sent a small fleet to the Sol system, staying outside Pluto's orbit.
The Firstborn (damn it, Pita) mobilize their forces at the gaffe of the Dravimosian Emperor two months ago. They accept the non-aggression pact of the Meridians.
- Mechs: A scout fleet is mobilized as the location of The Forge is pinpointed to a star system. Further scans occur from Mech Space as the scout fleet leaves Mech Space at a speed under FTL to avoid drawing attention to their hyperspace signatures near Mech Space.
Promethean Diplomacy: We ask for the Mech Network to join our quest to save the galaxy from a potential threat: the humans. In exchange we will secure The Forge and hand it over to you.
- Nobody knows the Mechs even still exist right now.
- Humans ... a threat. You're FUNNY!
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defense Forces. Meanwhile, Takuya Yokoyama continues writing a manga Satori Maiden.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We ask for the people of Japan to join an emergency meeting at the UN.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: Prime Minister Kyōzhou Arimoto continues plans to explore outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain and begins to have a fleet prepared. The military is built up.
- Promethean Empire: We begin a massive arms buildup and a massive invasion force to Earth after half a year ago detecting Sol, believing that the humans should they continue their current path, will share the same fate as our empire. Our fleets head for Praetorian Space and begin attacking their fringe worlds and as our fleet arrives on Sol, we decide to send a few ships to capture the Lunar base the Praetorians have as a staging area for our invasion. (Algo help, please) The rest of the fleet enters Earth orbit and prepares to nuke the planet. SECRET: The true intentions of our invasion remain simple: enslave the humans for our own purposes. We also send some infiltration units to Earth to test our new mind control technology on key world leaders, starting with the Soviet leadership.
It takes a turn to travel there. Also, no destroying Earth.
Well, he can try. He just won't succeed.
Have I missed something? He has a fleet set up outside Earth, in orbit, with thousands of nukes, yet he won't succeed ...
He has a couple of dozen ships. I'm going to destroy his fleet and home world next turn. My fleets have 5000 each. And I have 700 of them.
- (As Centrians) PROMETHEANS! CEASE AND DESIST YOUR VILE ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY THE THIRD PLANET FROM MOSTREV! After we all reach a consensus on what to do with them you may return to your self-destructive follies.
- China: We continue whatever we are doing in OTL 1965 just like the Americans. We call for an emergency meeting at the UN to discuss the problem with the alien craft several months ago and begin our space program for funding in an attempt to compete with the Americans and the Soviets.
- Praetorians: The fleet arrives in the Sol System. We discover the most inhospitable inhabited Continent, which is a single land mass, most of it desert. We set up a base camp in the desert, using stealth technology to arrive undetected. A few hundred miles from camp a human vehicle is discovered, with four humans that appear dehydrated. We take them back to camp, and four infiltrators take their place, driving the vehicle across the desert to the nearest settlement. The humans are revived, and we are learning their language. We declare that we will protect the human race from any harmful incursions. We make contact with the Promethean Fleet, and do not believe that they are truly coming in peace, as they openly say they are an invasion fleet. A secondary base is set up on the far side of the moon. SECRET: Infiltrators are sent to the Promethean Empire. Using the shape shifting ability, they are able to gain high up positions in the Promethean Government, and, although they do not do anything suspicious, they are able to report back on the true plans of the Promethean Empire. In response to this troubling news, more weapons are sent to the Sol System, and we begin to further explore the home world of the Evil Ones. We discover many disgustingly brutal weapons, but , faced with no option, we are forced to manufacture more, as we need anti-fleet weaponry. Assassins are sent into Promethean fleets, and kill the admirals, then blow up the ships, before jumping into space, destroying the Promethean fleets at Sol.
- Promethean Diplomacy: Listen, we do NOT want a fight with you guys and we can respect that you are trying to protect the humans, but they have nuclear weapons and its a clear violation of intergalactic law (if there even is intergalactic law). We also estimate that their world will be drained of its resources by Earth year 2110. For the good of the galaxy, they must be disposed of.
- Just so everyone knows, there is no intergalactic law, but you could very well claim that there is.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: Yeah ... no. We will not allow an imperialistic empire commit genocide on a species purely due to the fact that you as a race had a nuclear war. That is your failing. Not theirs. There is no intergalactic law. Also, if there were, we would say that lying about your motives so as to gain a slave species is against it. Turn your fleets around.
- Promethean Diplomacy: Very well, then you will die in protecting the humans.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We shall see who dies and who succeeds Prometheans. We shall see.
- Australia: Plans continue for a launch base for ASA to be in the outback. A news story in Alice Springs is reported in National News as a sub story, as four tourists return from the outback, three days after they should have died according to experts. They simply shrugged and said 'We found water'
- Chinese Diplomacy: We want Australia to join an emergency meeting at the UN.
- HPK: We request that everybody leaves the humans alone, they are no threat to any of us. We suggest to first closely investigate them and then see what we need to do. We also begin producing more warships for self-defense.
- Soviet Union: The Soviet Union continues its military drills in the face of worldwide confusion over the Mars incident. Warsaw Pact nations gravitate even closer towards the Soviet Union due to fears over what is happening. Some in the Soviet Union start to advocate annexation of such states, arguing that a united commonwealth of workers would fair better in a war with the West, who is commonly thought to be behind the Mars Incident. Nikita Khrushchev does not support such ideas at this time. We will meet at the U.N., also known as the talk page.
- Centria: sends fleets to occupy the sixth planet from the sun, known to us as Mostrev. In addition to the 3rd, 7th, and 23rd Assault Fleets, the 8th, 9th, and 92nd Battle Hives, and the 4th Grand Fleet, the First Sigma, the most dangerous fleet in the entire Centrian military, consisting of the elite ships and soldiers, is sent to establish a fleet on the moon of Titan, while the other fleets are kept orbiting Saturn. We suggest a meeting between the races assembled, but warn that any attempt to attack the humans or even make themselves known to the humans, will result in a massive counteroffensive from our combined fleets, to the point even of the deployment of Sigma Fields.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We will attend the meeting.
- India: makes a breakthrough in its pursuit of nuclear weapons. The war against Pakistan comes to a halt with the momentous events on Mars. An armistice is agreed, and soldiers exchanged on each side.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Emperor suffers the criticism of the press for his gaffe three months ago. To make amends, he visits a prominent military facility on the fringes of Dravimosian space to ease the criticism of endangering the armed forces. The military, including the four offensive battle groups and two of the defensive battle groups, are fully mobilized and moved closer to Firstborn space in case war breaks out. The Sol Recon fleet detects some unverifiable signals around and in the system, and the fleet's captain files a report to the Empire suggesting an increase of ships in the fleet. The fleet moves closer to the orbit of Neptune, staying out of sight. The Empire accepts the trade agreement of the Meridians.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens to work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. The first Atlos-class carriers are almost down mass production, and they are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are please that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations.
- The United Kingdom's Prime Minister, Harold Wilson (Labour) issues a statement calling the observations on Mars "a matter of international concern" and "requiring a bilateral agreement between NATO and Warsaw" before a response can be adequately found. We threaten our UN veto if these conditions aren't met. Furthermore, we establish the UK Space Agency in order to "establish, protect, and defend our interests in Outer Space." A mission to the moon is their current project, but it will take at least five years to perfect a rocket and missile, so the mission is tentative for 1973.
- Denmark: Prime Minister Jens Otto Krag leads a campaign toward European co-operation and unity. A referendum is sponsored by him for Denmark to join the European Economic Community. An effort is made to increase the Danish navy. A design for a new torpedo boat/fast attack ship known as the SØLØVEN-Class is approved. The ship will measure 30.33 m in length, and will be armed with one to two each 40 mm Machine Gun Mk M/48 LvSa (2x1), two to four each 533 mm Torpedo Tubes (4x1), and two each Illumination Rocket Launcher (one forward gun). More DELFINEN-Class submarines are also commissioned. We ask for a trade agreement with West Germany, Sweden and Norway, and hope to have a larger role in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Rasheen Kingdom: We are amazed to find out the existence of several alien species thriving and mobilizing through the vast space ... However, most of them seems to be very aggressive and highly militarized; we also have arrived to a system of eight planets with a singular G-Type Star, on this system there are several mineral resources. However, there are civilizations slowly stabilizing ... the only local species seems to be a mammal-based hominid on the third planet not very evolved yet. However, we're detecting nuclear technology, we must gather more info on them. We're sending our fastest messenger ships back to Arr-rota in order to inform the Queen and the Highest Ones about our findings, we'll remain in this solar system awaiting for orders and attempting to contact other species.
- Argentina: Illia's government is getting weaker by the minute, even though he has several supporters, the military and several key entrepreneurs are plotting against him ... on other notes, there are plans for starting the construction of a Nuclear Power Plant, we have the engineers and the materials, but we don't possess the experience, so it will take a while, also, The military and the civilian "Comisión Nacional de Investigaciones Espaciales" (National Space Research Commission) is currently developing an small indigenous rocket vehicle with both civilian/military potential uses code named: "Orion-1", however, we've been using for practice the American "Castor" rocket since 1960.
- Sith Empire: A lone ship appears at our capital's world space station. When a boarding party is sent the ship opens fire on the shuttles. The shuttles were destroyed and the EMP gun from the station fires and disables the ship then another boarding party is sent. A firefight breaks out in the ship hanger. After the engagement we soon found out that they were rogue Promethean warriors. We tell them that if this happens again it will be war.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We offer an alliance against the Prometheans.
- Azaranians: After deciding to act on the automated warning, and the intel gathered that other Alien Nations are starting to amass near a supposedly secret zone ... the Galleon System, where the Azaranian set up a xeno-evolutionary research station millennia ago ... The Galleon-4 Relay, by way of QEC remote control, uses the last of its juice to send a team of scientists to asses the damage, and get the relay in working order. All the required materials to fix it if need be, including construction replicators, are sent through the relay. The ETA for completion of the relay repairs is half a year at most. If push comes to shove, the Azaranian government, in a secret meeting with the High-Senators-Military, decide to put the first fleet on a course to Galleon after repairs, and plan to terraform a makeshift base around the Relay (about 1000 sq km at first). The Azaranians prepare the 2nd and 104th fleets to be mobilized as they monitor the Firstborn-Dravimos situation ... Due to the nature of the transportation relays, a giant spur of light was visible from the red planet for a brief moment, even visible from earth for a full five seconds as a large elongation from the red planet, and detected by most observatories and telescopes, leaving the nations of earth to ponder the connection between the Mars incident, and the light spurring from Mars' surface. Any non-humans in the galleon system would have noticed this event, too despite the Azaranian scientists stealth systems, they would have detected their entry.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: Unknown space fleet: we detected your entry into this solar system, if you are listening we peacefully greet you, this is the RFS Khöja a scientific ship from the Rasheen Kingdom's Scout team, we have no hostile intentions toward you. If you are interested in continue peaceful talks please let us know, we are currently moving between the L-5 Point and the main equator of the sixth planet of this system.
- The Centrians are interested to note that despite the fact that we have put up massive defenses all over the sixth planet you persist in attempting to reach it. We would like to know your reasons - before we destroy your fleets.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: The sixth planet from the star seems an interesting mining place for its gases and minerals by their nearby moons. We are a peaceful race, Centrians and we'll leave your territory but be warned any unprovoked attack will not go Unanswered.
Canada Continue all the stuff we were doing OTL. We want to investigate the light from Mars and we need to take some action and to send a spacecraft to investigate the light. We suggest that all NATO nations work together to get this spacecraft done as early as possible .
- Caborr ships stay close to their Dravimos counterparts, intercepting television and radio signals, attempting to find out more about this new species.
Following the attack orchestrated by rogue Promethean warriors, there is a general call for greater security across the galaxy. Many in the Sith Empire begin advocating for a crackdown on galactic piracy and crime to protect outlying colonies and trade routes.
Human nations are beginning to get really scared after the Azaranian Relay Event last month and increased signals from Saturn. Militaries around the world are readied.
The situation on the edges of Firstborn-Dravimosian space is at a standstill.
The Ariax (?) Empire positions its fleet somewhere in the Sol system.
The Firstborn sees the Prometheans and the human situation as perfect to undercut the Grand Alliance, and so gathers more of its forces. Its allies rally their forces as well.
- Xlax Imperium: We denounce the Promethean's existence, and cut all trade with them. We continue to explore new lands for trade. We also build up our military and defense.
- East Germany: We send a group of 20 people into West Germany, mainly young people. We investigate the flash on the red planet, we also build up our military
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Meanwhile, Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the manga Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A fleet continues to be prepared for exploring outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain. The military is built up.
- Praetorians: Offer the Xlax an alliance. We begin to expand our borders.
Talking to the humans reveals that although some humans are violent, the humans of this nation have not had as violent a path as most. We decide that soon we will contact them, and uplift them.We ask for the meeting that Centria proposed. We begin to saturate the Promethean Empire with shapeshifters. We manufacture around 2000 ships for the fleet. We begin to excavate a large Old Ones Facility.
- Xlax D: accepts
- Jaledom of the Universe:
When a member of the Army of the Universe drunkenly falls and lands in West Berlin people go mad over him.The Jaledom, a collection of subdivisions called Crappers, has one crapper officially declare global neutrality. In our dry docks on Boringsauct the people get to board of not having to make ships so they make a ton. Denounces the Prometheans and asks to ally with Preatorians. Boringsauct continues to grow into an Imperial capitol until a new plan is made - use it for tourism.
A new political party begins to rise, the Monarchist Communists.
- While this is possible, it would take a while to do so. Slow it down, we have plenty of time.
- That just doesn't even make any sense.
Promethean Empire: We send ships to the outer Sol System to establish a permanent outpost on Titan and begin recovery of the Soram ship that crash landed on Mars. We dismantle the ship for any useful materials we can reverse engineer and discover the ruins of an alien race called the "Phantoms" and discover knowledge of an ancient device called "The Forge". of the We begin building thousands of ships to prepare for a war against our enemies SECRET: Our infiltrators are able to successfully mind control some Soviet generals and begin staging a coup on the USSR. We also plant a malfunction in the US early warning systems to dupe the Americans into thinking the USSR has launched nukes on the USA. We also send some infiltrator units to Earth to recover The Forge and send a ship there to recover the device.
Promethean Secret Diplomacy: We ask for the Firstborn and the Mech Network to ally our race in our campaign to destroy the Praetorians and the Cyclarchy of Centria as well as the Grand Alliance
- Hell to the damn no. Too much too soon.
- Aw What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? COME ON!!!!! I WANT TO BLOW SOMETHING UP!!!!!!!
- No. Too soon. Read the rules.
- The Centrians aren't allied with the Praetorians. We just destroyed ALL the ships of BOTH sides that were engaged in combat.
- WOAH WOAH MODS. GUYS. DO SOMETHING. THIS GUY JUST CAUSED NUCLEAR WAR, I need to know if it will retconned to decide whether or not to drive his race to extinction.
- Every time I cross his shit out, he uncrosses it. Illegally. Might ban from game for a few days.
- Damn. I could have just killed
him (his people), you know.
- That's it. Three days, Ratc.
- I took some humans from a ruined car in the outback like two turns ago, and spent an entire turn learning how to speak English. Why can't I talk to them? Mafia (talk)
- And also, I didn't have any ships involved in the conflict ... Mafia (talk) 05:36, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
- You can't talk to them because there is *ahem* NO HUMAN CONTACT YET.
- The Regenetech Empire decides to prevent the eruption of a full blown galactic war, especially one centered on an inhospitable region of the galaxy. Unaffected force users who can actively use their powers begin to have their DNA selectively bred to produce a newer subspecies of universal Force users. These clones are raised quickly to create elite units that operate under normal Regens. Ten fleets (which is what, ten hundred thousand battleship and innumerable sentient organisms?) are deployed to wait within the the orbit of Sol but not within the view of Solofix (Earth), utilizing the sun to prevent detection by humans.
- The US continues doing whatever it was doing OTL, but it becomes increasingly aware of strange things in the solar system. The military is put on high alert, and the government goes onto DEFCON 2, while not telling the public of this.
- Centria is shocked at the actions of the two warring sides and institutes Plan Beta. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 9th Sigmas are sent to Earth, in addition to six Base fleets and nine Assault fleets. These immediately implement Search-and-Destroy Missions against the fleets of the Jaledom and the Prometheans located between the orbits of Venus and Saturn.
In retaliation for the attacks on Berlin, Toyo, Leningrad and LA, four prominent Promethean worlds are utterly destroyed via Sigma field.All sides in this war are warned that any- ANY- attacks against ANYONE conducted within this system will be met with equal retaliation from the Centrians. The Centrians now insist on a meeting on a neutral world - one has been found - called the Talkpage.
- READ! READ!
- Sorry- you edit-conflicted me. I could only read AFTER posting that. Come to think of it, though, I'd like to destroy those worlds anyway.
- Sith Empire: begins an attack on the Prometheans by destroying their shipyards. Agrees to the alliance offer from the Pretorians.
- Uhhhh, news flash: our shipyards are too heavily defended for your ships to blow up right now. So guess what, YOU FAIL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- If those shipyards are outside the Solar System, OK. If not, we Centrians destroyed your ships already. NO FIGHTING THERE. Not a rule, I just don't want it yet. Rat, you're not a mod, don't delete posts.
- I KNOW THAT, AND THEY ARE OUTSIDE SOL!!!!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND BTW I AM SENDING IN MORE SHIPS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Please, keep doing that. Then we can destroy them and you'll end up without a military. :D
- Rat. I was talking to Warman for most of that sentence. Now, a few things. A) Calm the hell down. B) I'm not a mod, go ahead. But what you're doing is kinda like Gabon pissing off France. We may not be of the caliber of the US (read; Regentech) or Russia (read; Firstborn) but we can still take you out without expending shit. ~~Guns (The above wasn't me, though it is true)
- Rat and Warman, you both are in direct violation of multiple rules. Ratc, you're moving too quickly and you're causing mass destruction on Earth. Warman, I told you already that you can't name your race the Sith Empire. If either of you continue to act the way you are acting, you will be banned. Thank you for your compliance. CrimsonAssassin- "I have special eyes" 00:42, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I changed it to the Orc Empire. Warman555 (talk) 20:09, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
- India is extremely alarmed by the events on Mars. Working full time on the breakthrough on Nuclear weaponry, the first nuclear weapon is created (eight years early, I KNOW). However, in the attempted test, it instead fizzles out. The military is built up, but the nation is saddened when PM Shastri dies of a heart attack. A vote is called and he is replaced by Yashwantrao Chavan.
- Argentina: The military has grown its numbers under the crescent international escalation due to the "Mars Event" as well as increasing tensions between the other countries, Internally, the President Illia was overthrown during the "Argentine Revolution" on June, the Current Military "Junta" rules jointly with "José Maria Guido" a politician that seized the opportunity. Main goal: Implementation of neo-liberal economic policies, supported by multinational companies, opposed to Communism and Liberal Democracy. State Devaluation is causing wreckage on the economy while Liberties are being shorted, also the "Peronist" seeks to re-instate his former leader Gral Perón from the Exile.
- Rasheen Kingdom: After the latest escalations, the scout fleet has been relocated in the Kuiper belt and elements from the "Rapid Response Task Force" from the 6th Fleet is already there protecting the Scout team while the 5th, 6th and 7th Fleet await at neutral space one light year away from the Solar System, ready to engage if ordered. The Queen and the Highest ones council has ordered the creation of 1500 new Fourth Gen new ships (as well as an overall Improvement/upgrade of every military ship) and the creation of two more fleets. We are monitoring the third planet's communications, we haven't decided to contact the native creatures there yet.
We are on High Alert after the latest events. However, we have no defined alliances yet.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire views the growing confrontation in the Sol system to be of great concern. Half of Battlegroup Dresh is withdrawn from the borders of Firstborn-Dravimosian Space and moved closer to the Sol system. The Emperor is informed that his previous gaffe was incorrect, and negotiations with the Brudahka have gone nowhere for months. The research vessels in the Sol system analyse human DNA from specimen probes and write a report back to the government. In the report, the scientists state that the humans would be a fine addition to the Empire, but they also add that the political situation could ignite full war if the humans were to be annexed. The fleet awaits new instructions. The Caborr fleet is instructed to learn all aspects of human culture and language possible while the Dravimosian ships will study Terran biology and species.
- Veridi Imperial Republic (Didn't realize it started): Trade begins on a larger scale between our colonized worlds to increase tourism and business in our Imperial Republic. The current Emperor, Misyarri, issues a declaration of everlasting prosperity for the Imperial Republic. Several of our fleets, including the Ljestari, Yjarvi, and Ijoviai, are sent to nearby systems outside our control to scout out for various planets that will be deemed habitable for our people without substantial terraforming needed. These planets are to be in the freezing uninhabitable zone of yellow stars, or in the goldilocks zone of a white dwarf system. The need for a new merchant fleet arises to increase trade, which leads to the Tjmavuri fleet being created. Our search for Red Giant stars also begins near our colonized worlds, so as to allow for large Molecular Collider's to be built, which would create a small, or numerous, black holes around the star that are only effective against stars with much less fuel, such as Red Giants, in order to collapse them into white dwarfs and terraform multiple system worlds at once. A small scout fleet, Mjuvuri, is sent to investigate increased presence of multiple spacefaring species in one system, Sol, or Saoli in Veridian.
- Veridian Diplomacy: We send out multiple dignitaries to nearby races, which include the Firstborne and Praetorians, in order to establish trade relations.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We received your message, and we peacefully agree to receive your dignitaries on a neutral space in order to begin trading relationships and cultural exchange.
- Soviet Union: The Union continues its military drills amid the fear of the events in the solar system. Prominent figures in the government continue to press for annexation of Soviet puppet states, but Kruschev refuses, fearing all out war with the west. The space program is going well, with a manned landing on the moon within the next ten yaers.
- Mech Network: A small fleet of scout ships arrives in the Sol System, beyond the Oort Cloud. Unknown starship signatures are detected. The scout ships calculate a flight path through the Oort Cloud and Asteroid Belt that also doesn't alert any ships to the scout ships' presencse. The flight to the last known location of The Forge begins. Back in Mech Space, a small portion of the military is reactivated in case of trouble.
- Turkey: We begin to expand our economy by making use of large swaths of agricultural land in South-Central Turkey, as well as beginning to subsidize unused natural gas and oil fields, hoping to encourage better economic growth for the nation. Plans for reforming the military are proposed and will take place within three months, due to increasing military activity from the Soviet Union. Several prominent Islamic Imam's meet in Istanbul to discuss courses of action to be taken faithwise due to increasing reports from other nations of extraterrestrial activity.
- Turkish Diplomacy (Secret): We request increase NATO presence, specifically the United States, within Turkey to deter possible Soviet Union military actions.
- OAC: We trade and we begin sending people to earthling nations to gain control of their economy.
- ^ WOW. WOW. Do you guys just not understand English?
- Caborr: ships unfold their arrays, in an attempt to intercept all human communication transmitted into space. This evidence is analyzed by a team of linguists and xenologists to learn more about human culture and language.
- Denmark: Prime Minister Jens Otto Krag’s campaign toward European co-operation and unity continues. A referendum is sponsored by him for Denmark to join the European Economic Community. An effort is made to increase the Danish navy. A design for a new torpedo boat/fast attack ship known as the SØLØVEN-Class is approved. The ship will measure 30.33 m in length, and will be armed with one to two each 40 mm Machine Gun Mk M/48 LvSa (2x1), two to four each 533 mm Torpedo Tubes (4x1), and two each Illumination Rocket Launcher (on forward gun). More DELFINEN-Class submarines are also commissioned. Two ships known as the PEDER SKRAM and the HERLUF TROLLE are laid down as part of the PEDER SKRAM-class of frigates. We ask for a trade agreement with West Germany, Sweden and Norway, and hope to have a larger role in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens to work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. The first Atlos-class carriers are almost down mass production, and they are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. The first Atlos-class carrier, known as the MCS Atlos is stationed with a battle group, and is deployed at the edge of our nation, closest to the galactic core. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are please that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations.
- Azaranians finish repairing the Galleon-4 Interstellar Transportation relay. The Azaranians prepare to send their fleet rather soon. After hearing reports that other sentients have found the Galleon system, it is very concerning, and they want nobody to find out Azaranians' link..
New Turn ... ?
Here's your new turn.
- Firstborn forces are mostly mobilized, with only a few auxiliary forces not completely ready. Their allies are all mobilized.
- Ariax forces in the Sol System reveal themselves to the other alien nations, stating that they will aid in the defense of the humans.
- The Azaranian Fleet's entrance into the Sol system was not unoticed. While keeping their presence secret from the humans, as most they can, they revealed themselves to the other aliens. However, another light is seen protruding from Mars - this time for more than a minute. This adds to the human nations' fears, and now, many believe that the connection between the 1965 Mars event, and these lights is undeniable.
Other mod events if they are posted.
- The Regenetech, via the use of its secret beacon-transmitter thingies on Easter Island, are shocked to learn that the Chinese, Latin and Greek languages no longer dominate the world, and struggle to learn the six official languages of the United States, through its more secret locations on Earth, known as the Mayan, Incan and Egyptian pyramids to the humans. The Russian language is easily cracked by the top linguists of the Empire, who are able to recognize that most, if not all, words are a corruption of Regen words. Russian itself is a corruption of Regen. If Lx gets Stonehenge and Tunguska, I get the pyramids and Easter Island - and all you Type IIIs and Type IIs out there, yes, I can do this.
- That's no fun. Let the humans have their originality. :P
- The only reason I got Tunguska was to not give the USA unfair advantages in terms of having alien tech base (with Roswell), and Stonehenge was the site of a relay, that the humans ended up thinking of as holy and whatnot ... before Christianity.
- Please. Alien conspiracies for the win!
- Ooh! Ooh! Can I have the Callanish stones? (Centria)
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Meanwhile, Takuya Yokoyama finishes writing the manga Satori Maiden, and releases it. It gets good sales.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A fleet continues to be prepared for exploring outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain. The military is built up.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire readies most of its forces as the Firstborn does as well. The Emperor puts more resources and effort into negotiations with the Brudahka, fearing that if war is to break out across the Galaxy, the Empire needs a more adaptive asset other than WMDs. The chief diplomat in charge of the negotiations estimates successful negotiations could be accomplished within a decade. The commander of the Sol Scout Fleet writes a report recommending annexing the humans for both their physical strength and their high work ethic. The government seems to agree, and orders that the fleet contact the uman nations before the year is out. Battle group Crixus is divided, with one half maintaining their defensive positions and the other half to track down the remaining Polaran population. Other players, but especially mods, would a military takeover of the Soviet Union be plausible or possible? And if yes, would it possibly make the Soviet Union more expansionist?
- Promethean Diplomacy: We ask for the assistance of the Dravimosian Empire, seeing that our species have the same interests regarding Earth, although different goals about it. We ask for your assistance in terms of money, ships and technology, as well as I dunno some more advanced training for our forces. If possible an alliance can be available.
- I say yes and maybe. ~ S
- OAC: We trade and we begin tracking Chinese radios. We begin learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radios signals.
- United Kingdom -
We begin to seek support from within the Commonwealth to tighten control, and almost rebuild the Commonwealth. Our space program continues unabated, and makes small but important progress, which advances the expected launch time to 1972, which is considered an amazing feat.We also urge NATO to work together on a space program.
s a part of our stronger Commonwealth, we invite South Africa, Nigeria, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Belize, Jamaica, the Maldives, Tanzania, Kenya, Singapore, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka (Mod) to become the foundation of the Revised Commonwealth. We invite the following player nations to join the Revised Commonwealth: Canada, Australia, India.
- Danish Diplomacy: We agree to help fund greater space exploration if other NATO nations contribute to the project.
- The US politely declines.
Those nations are already in the Commonwealth.
Yeah, I know. I just want those NPC nations to be under the control of GB, in effect making a stricter Commonwealth.
- Promethean Empire: Seeing that Sol will become a problematic issue for our race, we decide to focus on Praetorian space and launch an attack on Centria as a distraction. This is followed by a surprise attack on Praetorian space and bit by bit worlds begin to fall prey to our relentless assault. We also begin to seek out for any shapeshifters and orders are on shoot-to-kill on any shapeshifter and are to be detected via DNA scan. After the assassination attempt, we begin to round up suspected shapeshifters and begin another Great Purge within the Empire. We also try to attack the Praetorians again this time with elerium bombs brought and ready to annihilate their colonies. After bombing several worlds with elerium-based atomic weapons, we move in to secure the areas and remove any resistance in our path although our battles are costly and bloody.
SECRET: We begin establishing a permanent base on Mars in the area around the Soram ship crash site in an attempt to reverse engineer the technology as we also encounter an unknown fleet near the orbit of Terra and begin contacting them.
- Promethean Diplomacy: This is the Promethean starship Light of the Emperor, identify yourselves inmediantly or else we will be forced to use lethal force.
- Who are you talking to?
- Pretty sure they said it takes more than a few months to win a planetside battle. Also, I am not allied with the Centrians, so I wouldn't be distracted by that.
- With the Galleon-4 Relay succesfuly re-instated to working efficiency, the Azaranians make their appearance. Powering up the relay, the entire first fleet moves into the orbit of Galleon-4, taking with them two Keldarazhia planetary defence cannons, setting them up each in orbit of Galleon close to Galleon-4.1 and Galleon-4.2 (the moons of Mars). The Azaranians also send a group of personnel to terraform a 1000 sq km base around the Relay, using Energhayan shielding to keep the good atmosphere in, and the inhospitable atmosphere of Mars out. The Azaranian Emperor himself ordered this to happen, as he hopes to frighten any potential belligerents ... before they discover the traces of Azaranian culture within humanity ... and kill the Azaranians' nearly identical (outwards appearance) species of special interest. The Azaranians hope to prevent any future conflict in the Galleon System and more specifically around Galleon-3 and Galleon-3.1 ...
- Praetorians: Scanning stations hidden in moons and asteroids detect the Promethean attackers. We send many of our soldiers to the planets they plan to attack, and they barely establish a beach head on one planet, brutally repulsed on the rest. Meanwhile in Promethean space, the shapeshifters, having taken on the shape and DNA of Prometheans, pass the DNA tests. The shapeshifters on the Promethean Council go to meet the Emperor and assassinate him. They are killed but take many of the Promethean Guards with them. We ask for an alliance with the Centrians. The Old Ones facility is fully excavated and a powerful weapon is discovered: a 'void cannon'. The knowledge of what this weapon can do shocks us but we steel ourselves and begin to replicate it. The existing one is placed on our flagship which is stored in the most secure of our docks.
- Centria refuses the alliance. Although we are on the same side, we have different goals ... (Moohahaha)
- How can they have the DNA of the Prometheans and still be able to shapeshift? The ability to shapeshift would show up as a DNA anomaly.
- It is within the RNA, which is not checked.
- Exact RNA is an exact copy of DNA (except reversed), so that doesn't make much sense.
- Maybe they assume the DNA of the Promethans when switching to that particular race?
- Argentina: Gral. Juan Carlos Onganía has taken control now over the Argentina as the new de facto president. Represive measures are put into effect to placate social riots while the economy is led by de-industrialization and a 40% devaluation of the Peso, using also the "Fear for the Extraterrestrials" (Increasing by the minute among the population) as a tool to create a social cohesion element for him to use against aliens and Communist/political adversaries. Also following the international situation, Onganía already part of the "Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Co-operation" (Escuela de las Americas: Dictatorship school led by CIA and the US Army), has decided to increase the regular army force and intended to improve the relationship with USA, not only as potential allied against the Communism but also against the potential extraterrestrial menaces.
- Argentinian Diplomacy: We invite every non-Communist country in Latin America to create an alliance to protect us against any external (and internal) threat.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our "Sol System Task Force" (created merging elements from the 6th "Rapid Response Task Force" and the Scout Team led by the RKF Khöja) formed specially to deal with the current situation, is still located in the outskirts of the Sol System, in constant communication with our battle groups if we are in need to summon them. We're currently using "Long Range Surveillance Type" ships to sneak around the system and gather info from the other fleets as well as the self-denominated "human" planet. The Highest Ones have decided to contact the planet, we have begun sending coded messages using algebraic methods and several other mathematical formulas, in time we hope they will understand it. Meanwhile, we are making immense progress understanding their native tongues and the functioning of their society.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: To all fleets in the Sol System, we are a trading civilization and we are looking to form alliances with everyone interested so all of you are free to contact us if you like (we're using the Lagrange Point-4 around the eighth planet from the Star, for any attempt of encounter), but be warned: we will not tolerate any attack on our fleet nor on the human planet.
- Dravimosian Diplomacy: We are open to trade.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We are happy to receive your answer, we'll send you a delegation in order to establish a Trading Treaty, and continue friendly relationship among our species.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. The first Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well-oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. The Fifth Galactic Reconnaissance Task Group, a collection of trade, research and scouting ships, accompanied by the 9th carrier battle group, led by the newly appointed MCS Atlos carrier, make Rasheen Sol System Task Force. We officially establish diplomatic relations with the nation, hoping to increase foreign relations as time goes on. We also ask for a trade agreement with the Rasheen Kingdom.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We are happy to receive your request, we'll send you a delegation in order to establish a Trading Treaty, and continue friendly relationship among our species.
- Centrian forces ruthlessly crush the Promethan attacks on our system. Vowing revenge for the dead (though we lost far fewer than they) our fleets begin SESDS (Suppression of Enemy Space Defense Systems) missions, using Sigma fields and Strange Matter Bombs to wipe out entire fleets at once. Using Translight drives - used by no other race - we send Capital Squadrons deep into enemy territory for surprise attacks. The Promethan worlds closest to us, meanwhile, are blanket-nuked with anti-matter and thermonuclear devices of massive potential. These do not destroy the planet itself, even leaving it semi-habitable, but destroying large portions of the surface ensure that any ground-based life beyond the level of a few cells is utterly destroyed. These are heavily time and energy consuming, however, so this procedure has only been implemented on three planets so far.
- East Germany:
The people sent to West Germany start families and they begin to create a Communist force there.The military begins to grow. The economy is improved.
- Xlax Imperium: We declare war on the Promethean Empire for their attacks on the Centrians and Praetorians using the best technology they have, which is slightly better then the Prometheans. We call out for all known empires to help destroy this menace to interstellar society. We begin open trade with everyone we meet. The first ships enter the Sol system.
- Australia: We build the Space Launch Area in the outback. We begin to hurry production of the shuttle, as we want to see what is happening on Mars. Several of the workers at the SLA report sightings of large humanoid things walking around in the desert, but these are dismissed by the government.
- Cuba: The Cuban government begins work on diversifying the economy thanks in no small part to the American embargo against the island. Fidel Castro orders all able-bodied men to report to the nearest military post to receive physical tests and assignment to an occupation to assist in the development of the Cuban economy. A hasty military build-up is planned should an American invasion be discovered.
- Gemini Federation: Gemini forces have caught on to the interstellar developments all around them, and seeking not to be left out of any potential gains from all the interstellar activity around them, the government orders members of the Solarian Empire's judicial forces to lead a Gemini expeditionary unit out to discover what is the cause behind all of the intense activity of its neighbors and enemies.
- Neighbors and enemies as two distinct groups, as the same group, or as two overlapping groups?
- Two overlapping groups. Gemini are regular human-like aliens, while the Solarians are psychic and highly-developed cousins of the Gemini with separate empire. They're kinda like first cousins. ~Viva
- Soviet Union: The National Space Program is succeeding in leaps and bounds. The previous estimate is refined to a moon landing within the next five years. Preparations of a landing capsule and landing zones begins. Military drills continue, and expand to include Warsaw Pact nations and Mongolia.
- Mechs: The Mech scout ships arrive above Earth undetected and begin scanning the planet. The origin of the energy tics is discovered in Mexico. A message is sent to Installation One via quantum entanglement to report the following:
- The Forge crashed on a life-bearing planet.
- The Forge is still active.
- The inhabitants are organics in a Type O civilization.
- There are multiple non-native races in the system.
- The galaxy is not at peace.
- More of the Mech military is re-activated. The Installations begin working on coming to a consensus on Proposition 660: an ancient proposition to make the Mechs known to the galactic community. As of yet, a decision has not been reached.
- India begins experiencing turmoil as many religions believe that the lights on Mars signify the End of the World. Police efforts begin to pacify these believers. The first successful nuclear test is carried out in the Thar Desert. Meanwhile, Republic Day is celebrated (January 26th). During the celebration, the second light-burst occurs from Mars. Some believe this might not be happenstance ...
- The United States continues to divert more funds into NASA, continuously aware of weird stuff in space. A proposal is sent to the USSR wherein the Vietnam War ends with North Vietnam and South Vietnam maintaining their independence from each other. The US keeps all findings about space to itself and NASA becomes increasingly secretive, but it is announced that the Apollo program will launch in 1967.
- Soviet Diplomacy: The Soviet Union is open to such an idea, since the activities in space might warrant an increased human cohesion. We accept as long as the border is demilitarized, is manned by the four nation's respective armed forces (N. Vietnam, S. Vietnam, America, and Russia) and North Vietnam is free to join the Warsaw Pact. What South Vietnam does in terms of international organizations, we care not. We also want South Vietnam to cease its persecution of peaceful Communist activists.
- The United States will accept as long the same approach is taken in Korea and if proponents of democracy are not oppressed in North Vietnam. Or you could take down the Berlin Wall.
- Soviet Diplomacy: We accept these terms in principle, but applying them might be hard. What East Germany does in Berlin is up to them. We will ask N. Vietnam to understand other people's viewpoints. Korea might be difficult to do, but they might accept a four nation force to guard the DMZ.
- The United States agrees and offers to collaborate on such efforts.
- Soviet Diplomacy: We accept the offer to collaborate, but only because of the strange events happening in space. BTW, I plan to have my military coup within the next year, is that fine?
- Veridi Imperial Republic: We begin to expand the infrastructure of the home systems by allowing for more mass-housing buildings to be constructed to deal with an increasing population and a lack of housing. In order to increase both commerce and populations of sparsely colonized outer system worlds, the Emperor and Senate decrease some smaller restrictions to development of these worlds and solar systems, which will allow more trade guilds, mining corporations, and mass-housing corporations to take root in these planets. Reports come back from the fleets sent out to investigate nearby star systems, and they report that there are a multiple of solar systems, but they have what is perceived as few habitable planets. A decision is made to send colonial fleets, owned by the Imperial Republic, to investigate the systems planets and determine which planets are perfect at the start, and which would need to be terraformed before habitation. The Emperor personally funds the development of a new flagship design for all fleets to use, in both an effort to enhance his own prestige and increase the military readiness of the Veridi Space Fleets in response to more galaxy-wide conflicts. The scout fleet at the Saoli system continues to monitor the current situation, reporting back that intelligent life exists in the system, but it is less advanced than most galaxy-spanning civilizations.
New Turn ... ?
- Denmark: Prime Minister Jens Otto Krag’s campaign toward European co-operation and unity continues. A referendum is sponsored by him for Denmark to join the European Economic Community. An effort is made to increase the Danish navy. The two ships known as the PEDER SKRAM and the HERLUF TROLLE are nearly done construction, completing the PEDER SKRAM-class of frigates. We ask for a trade agreement with West Germany, Sweden and Norway, and hope to have a larger role in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Now new turn ... ?
From now on, all turns will start at 21:00 UTC, that's 5:00 Eastern Daylight Lime, 4:00 EST. Let's not let this thing die people! If it is past 21:00 UTC, anyone can start a new turn.
The Soviet Union and the United States begin to man the Vietnamese DMZ. Diplomatic attempts to achieve the same result in Korea have met with failure so far.
Warsaw Pact military exersises worry the West and NATO, who starts military exersises of their own.
The counterculture movement begins to decline in popularity with the announcement of the end of war in Vietnam.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama begins writing the second volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A fleet continues to be prepared for exploring outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain. The military is built up.
- Centria: Continues expansion into the Promethan lands. Promethan resistance causes some losses among the fleets sent into their territory, but even more casualties are inflicted upon. SESDS missions continue, going all the way to the home world and taking out core defense systems. A huge battle occurs near a seven-inhabited-world-system occupied by the Prometheans. Although there are heavy defenses, judicious applications of type B SIgma Fields result in the total destruction of the Promethan fleets, and the surviving worlds are attacked with Strange-Matter Bombs and Biowar - the Strange Matter destroys all it touches by negating the energy holding atoms together, and the Biowar poisons the air and water. All spaceports are bombarded with Particle beams and Phasers from space. None will escape. Meanwhile, in Mostrev, the Centrians decide to make contact with the humans in the last day of this planet's rotation of its star. A modified Nowarb-Class fighter is prepared.
Jaledom:' A mining crapper is set up on an orbital space station around Jupiter. That crapper is named Stupider. A few men on the ship called 1-800-PAIN get tired of lighting farts for fun so they decide to kill some Prometheans. The ship is declared rogue on the capitol of Boringsaunt. Germany: The Monarchist Communists rise.
- What? It's like you don't even take this game seriously.
- 'Monarchist Communists' ... 'Idiotic Genius' ... 'Oct being plausible'... I LIKE oxymorons! And you forgot the Jaledom post, too.
- No I didn't, I'm just too lazy to cross it out.
- Mechs: As the Mech scouts move in closer, the energy tic is discovered again and is isolated to a single point. A small probe is launched at the origin of the tic, a location near Chicxulub, Mexico. The probe lands during the night and takes subterranean readings of the area. Unfortunately, the probe is discovered by the native humans. They are quietly put down by the probe's defenses. The probe leaves the area, transmitting more info to the Installations. The Mechs continue to prevent detection by non-native civilizations in the system. More of the military is reactivated.
OAC: We trade and we begin tracking Chinese radios. We begin learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We build a small base on Mare Frigoris and we learn basic English from some radio signals. We send a spy to Earth who says to learn more English. Promethean Empire: The Centrian attacks begin to worry our forces and thousands of ships are built on the home world and other core military worlds to fight back against Centria. We begin to focus our forces on home space to defend and retake our worlds. In the Tokalmi System we decide to send re-inforcements to destroy the Centrian ships there and using an experimental Ion Cannon to shred their ships, of which the cannon is on the Aplos-class dreadnought, Wrath of Prometheus. Meanwhile in Praetorian space, we continue our attacks on the Praetorians and we use increased elerium-based atomic weaponry and wipe out half the planetary surface. Although we manage to establish some landing zones, the battles are bloody and costly, as we get closer to Praetoria. SECRET: We decide to launch an offensive against the Centrian defenses on the Sol System lead by the Olpami-class starship Light of the Emperor.
- One does not simply create a new element.
- Also, you can't just ignore other people's turns. Your Emperor was assassinated, and you failed to even get a beach head on any of the worlds.
- News Flash: I tried again last turn and guess what: I was more successful thanks to the elerium-based atomic weaponry. Read the previous motherf**king turn!!!!!!!!
- Other elements than the OTL 119 known ones most certainly exist in space. Ex: Carbonite.
- Uncrossing posts again? Banned, three days.
- No! Don't ban him! Move the Firstborn in on his side, then ban him. Meanwhile, I will unfold PLAN CETTA.
- Veridi Imperial Republic: Infrastructure continues to expand in the home systems, allowing for larger and more expansive industrial worlds. More Veridi begin to colonize the outer systems, following mining corporations for jobs and trade guilds for merchant opportunities. The colonial fleets begin to colonize some of the non-colonized outer systems, and they begin to build a Veridi Collider around one solar systems sun, which is a red giant, in order to create enough atomically small black holes to remove the fuel from the red giant, therefore causing it to collapses into a white dwarf star. The planets to be colonized are not named, and rather numbered until successful colonies have been establish and continuously supplied. Development of a new flagship continues. The scout fleet rests their ships on Saturn's moon Callisto, called Callistoi, as it bears similarities to the home world of Davari Prime in both temperature and atmosphere composition. They begin to set up small surviellance systems where they land their ships in order to better monitor activity in the Saoli system.
- The Azaranian terraforming of the Mars base is nearly complete, with the atmosphere and shielding up and opperational, and gravitational optimization now online. Temporary habitations are set up for diplomat-type peoples, and an intercity supplies relay is set up to send ammo to the two planetary defence guns. Nanites are to be used in the establishment of permanant habitation for all azaranians in the system, and to optimize the soil so that the outside is more green and whatnot. Experimental processes of building large scale buildings using small EMCs are being tested on the core worlds. The Azaranian First Fleet is sent to escort the Azaranian diplomats to Galleon-6 and as a show of power the Azaranian Dreadnought Ascension is sent there as well. As a consequence, the Operators of the Azaranian planetary defences are given direct orders to shoot to kill any bogies not identified within one light minute of Galleon 4 on course to the planet, as to keep locations and whatnot a secret. A division of Dark force operatives are sent to the Soram crash site to try to identify the meaning of the signal sent to Mirtiosalay, they find the Soram ship, and quickly determine that the crash was caused by an Azaranian EMP in the Galleon system. to try to hide their guilt, the Azaranian clean up the site, as if nothing ever happened. Anti-stealth measures are set up in the Azaranian FTL scanning systems(FTLDAR).
Praetorian Empire: After another Promethean Fleet attempts to attack us, we decide to use the void cannon. The Promethean World it is fired on is stripped of all life, and wiped clean, leaving nothing but bare rock. We ask the Prometheans to stop attacking us. SECRET: Shapeshifters in the Promethean Fleet succeed in destroying the Promethean Ships going to the Soram Crash Site.
- The destruction of the one singular Promethean ship is pushing the bounds of logic and reason ... even if you did have many shapeshifters in the Promethean gov, it is highly unlikely that you had one in the crew of that one ship probably of handpicked personnel.
- I basically have the logistical department of the Promethean Empire under my control. They would move the shapeshifters around a lot, so the chances are significantly higher than you would first think.
- You're both implausble. Local, you don't have that many shapeshifters in his population. Rat, you've lost thousands, if not tens of thousands, of ships by now. And LOCAL. DUDE. You're not close enough to their homeworld. You're fighting on a different front than the more powerful Centrians, and even we haven't reached there yet. Give the Firstborn a chance to enter the war, hmm?
- Yeah sure, that is what I was trying to do in the first place. Oh and NEWS FLASH: I am not sending thousands of ships, my Empire was bred for war for the past 20,000 years. You think I wouldn't have so many ships. Well, yeah, I have that many ships under my control. Now you have two choices, either cross out part of his turn or cross out mine. Oh and whoever posted here is right: you can't possibly have THAT many shapeshifters, plus another Great Purge has started.
- You can have that many ships. I have way more. S'all good. And Rat, for fuck's sake, where did you go to school? The Centrians have been around for five MILLION years. We've been united for four MILLION years, and spacefaring for 3.5 MILLION years. We were old before you guys existed. We've driven other races - the Dalexi (Their capital was Skarofaar) and Aranjans - to extinction. You're like a rat. Literally. And even the Centrians are like ants to the Regentech - and they're suporting us. Sup?
- I have said why I have that. I don't have that many in terms of total population, but I have control of the logistics, meaning I can ensure I put shapeshifters in every important mission. I will change it if it is that important. Also, that wasn't their homeworld. That was literally just one of their worlds. A world at random.
- Argentina: Orion-1 Missile launch has been hasted in order to improve the national defense, results seem promissing so far, a Second-Stage Sounding Rocket is on development using Orion-1 as a base platform; the "Unification Through Fear" policy (by the Media) has been quite succesful creating a "Nationalist" pride against external influences and helping growing the armed forces. However, a small rebel faction is growing fed by poor workers and literary universities, most of them fold to the Socialist Ideology. They are fighting against the Fascist Regime through ideology spreading and information gathering, in time this movement will take a more direct approach. One radio amateur from Corrientes caught a weird signal on the broadband, he managed to record it before the signal was jammed by more powerful signals of unknown origin.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Thanks to our new traded resources and to a more dynamic economy control, we have managed to finished a more than a third of the requested starships. However, the Kingdom requires more firepower, so a thousand more starships are put into line of production. Even though our AI are highly able to sustain combat functions wih little crew, the Space Forces are been grown in order to extend our Fleet capabilities. We are about to begin a colonization/mining process of a giant gas planet 6.8 light years away from Sol System. Our comprehension of the Native Earthlings has increased. However, our comunication protocol has been jammed by the poweful nations on earth, we begin to notice deception as a standart measure taken by their governments, so we will atempt to reduce our broadcasting to specific minor targets away from major nations (a couple of LOS Type Ship are sent with several drones).
- Promethean Diplomacy: We ask for the Rasheen Kingdom to join us in our fight against the Centrians.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We, unfortunately, are going to politely decline your proposal, we're currently on a Trading Agreement with the Cyclarchy of Centri.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. After forming contact with the Rasheen Kingdom, the Fifth Galactic Reconnaissance Task Group, a collection of trade, research, and scouting ships, accompanied by the 9th carrier battle group, led by the newly appointed MCS Atlos carrier, in ordered to continue its journey. We request that all nations of the galaxy adopt a universal system for co-ordinates across the galaxy, and we prepare to meet with cartographers from around the galaxy to create a new system.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We agreed to your proposal, a Unified Co-ordinates System will benefit our mutual trading/spacefaring exchange. Our Cartographers are on their way.
Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues to plan for open war with other nations, particularly the Firstborn. Dravimosian military strategists believe that the Empire and its allies would win such a conflict, but they must incorporate all possible variables into their calculations. The Empire denies the Promethean's request, stating that the Empire and the Prometheans are interested in the humans for vastly different reasons. A coded message in several languages is prepared to be transmitted to Earth within the next six months.
Soviet Union: The Union keeps up its miliary drills and incorporates Mongolia into the Warsaw Pact. The space program is expected to reach the moon within the next three years.
The Soviet Union and the United States situation at the Vietnamese DMZ remains stagnated, while their respective armies continues their preparations under international concern.
The different Alien Nations gathered at the Solar System, while remaining hidden from the public, improve their economies and armed forces as they re-inforce trading pacts in order to prepare themselves for an escalation in the already volatile situation.
While some empires declare war and conduct military operations on their respective territories, other nations are beginning to claim different territories on the Solar System leaving the Earth untouched for now.
The Firstborn and its allies move their forces to battle-ready positions. A Firstborn-Soram fleet enters the Sol System, keeping outside the orbit of Uranus. The fleet is currently the largest in the system. Soram ships begin the recovery of the crashed ship, and begin to think some of it may have hit Earth as well.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the second volume of Satori Maiden.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We build a small base on Mare Frigoris and we learn basic English from some radio signals.
- The Regenetech become more aware of several states taking a presence in the Sol System and deploys two more fleets to orbit the outermost planet of Pluto. A special task force quasifleet is also deployed to the principal satellite of Solofix. Solofix yx mor to maintain view of Solofix without being on the planet. Scout droids are deployed around the area of the Sphinx and Easter Island.
Praetorians: The void cannon is now operational, and we fire it at a Promethean planet. The planet is wiped clean of life, and the ship returns to Praetorian Space. Another void cannon is approaching completion. We push the Prometheans back out of Praetorian Space. We send a strike force to the moon, and, careful so as not to aggravate any of the other species, we attack Promethean Forces there, and defeat them.
- Australia: We continue working towards making a rocket to go to the moon. It is expected that in one year we will be able to land an unmanned rocket on the moon, and take off again, and in three years, land a man on the moon.
Promethean Empire: Our forces are sent to the Sol System to retake our positions on Luna and are successful. We begin the construction of a bunch of mass drivers to bombard the planet with tungsten rounds as well as depleted uranium rounds. Meanwhile back on Promethean Space, we launch a major counterattack codenamed Operation: Imperial Wrath. Although we suffer heavy casualties, we are able to force the Centrians off our location and catch a shapeshifter amongst the Royal Family after a guard overhears a discussion with the Praetorian government and is captured for interrogation. After several days, we find out about a void cannon and we mind control him just long enough to steal the blueprints. We also send ships to establish a permanent base on the planet the Terrans call Jupiter, in both orbit and in the four "Gallilean Moons".
- Oh god ... Ratc. No. Mind control is humans only, Shapeshifters are almost impossible to find, especially the ones given such high up tasks, as they are highly trained. You are a weak Tier 2 nation, you won't successfully counter attack, and the shapeshifters were sent in before the void cannon was discovered. They don't know about it. Also, Sol is basically out of your grasp.
- Establishing a permanent base is going to take a very long time.
- I already banned Ratc anyway. That's one extra day, Ratc.
- Mechs: The situation regarding The Forge continues to be analyzed. Secrecy at this point is impossible. Accessing and retrieving The Forge will result in the destruction of several human settlements in Mexico. Attempting to hold the dig site will draw attention from humans and the other aliens in the system. However, not retrieving The Forge could result in another race finding it. Proposition 660 is approved. A Mech fleet is prepared in Mech Space before preparing to warp to the Sol System.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our economy suffers a little stagnation as it's hastily re-organized. However, we're seeing progress indicators; more ships are being launched as our army grows in order to deal with the Interplanetary situation; our Sol System Task Force is sent to occupy the fifth planet's orbit (L-2 point) since we have plans to exploit the gases from the great giant and to create an outpost on its main satellite (codenamed Ganymede by the Terrans); Our Majesty The Purple Queen Zeryaá has been granted the title of "overviewer of the Terran Planet" by the Alee-huaját Parliament. Our communication efforts with the Terrans remains unsuccessful as our signals aren't decoded or jammed. However, one of our LOS-Type ships has contacted a small radio operator on Earth. We are waiting to see if he can understand our message.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: In view of the excellent performance of the trading pact enacted betwen us and the Meridian Consul and the Dravimosian Empire, we'll like to propose a Non-Aggression Pact between our Kingdom and both respective civilizations.
- Dravimosian Diplomacy: We agree.
- Argentina: The repressive politics of Onganía's government has caused a "Brain Drain" from the country, the "Alien Fear" media campaign is at its peak, and the military has almost duplicated its initial number since last year June; the Orion-1 Project continues to yield significant results. Internationally, the USA is starting to dislike the increasing militaristic program of Argentina (it's prohibited by the CIA America's program). The Northeastern Radio Amateur Association is currently trying to understand the origin and meaning of the unknown signal broadcast to several specific points on earth (Northern Argentina is one of them).
- The New Azaranian FTLDAR systems in the Galleon system manage to pick up a faint signature in orbit of Galleon-3. The vessels in question are identified as Mech ... A message is sent to the vessel attempting to vie for a response to why they are here. Information of this find is sent to The Azaranian Emperor, and makes this information secret for the moment. All military personnel, SO-03 and above are notified of Mech presence, and are given permission to disseminate information as they see fit amongst troops stationed in Galleon. Meanwhile, the Azaranians send a probe to analyze happenings on earth (masking its signatures, of course). Meanwhile, the Azaranians discover, using FTLDAR, an unknown vessel trying to mask its signatures on a trajectory to Galleon-4 (the Promethean scout). As soon as it was detected, and refused to answer hails, and after warnings, it was blown out of the sky by the orbital defences with one stroke.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire's military is fully mobilized and ready to fight should the need arise. Planetary shields for every major colony world and homeworld are activated. Negotiations with the Brudahka start to improve, with two pieces of information presented to the Brudahkan Queens. The first is that a series of environmental effects in Arsalom's atmosphere may render it uninhabitable within one hundred years. The second is footage of the Prometheans and Praetorians fighting each other in the Sol system, and pointing out that the Prometheans and Firstborn are not friendly to those that they conquer. Both of these sway many of the Queens, but some need to be convinced of the Empire's claim to represent the interests of its member species. To do so, the Emperor holds a joint conference between the Queens and the Councilors of each race of the Empire. They all agree that the Empire has done nothing but good for each of them, and they each explain how the Empire has benefited each race. This sways the remainder of the Queens, who promise that the Brudahka will join the Empire within twenty years. This is kep highly secret. Hoping to obtain the same result with the humans, the Empire transmit a signal to major cities on Earth in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, French, Portuguese, Hindi, and Chinese. The message only explains to humanity that they are not alone, that even now the humans are in danger as a species, and that the government of the Empire would like to hold a conference with the humans at a location ot their choosing. The Emperor sends a transmission to his counterparts of the Grand Alliance, inviting them to attend such a conference as well. He also proposes adding another race to the Grand Alliance, and that the three emperors should consider it to reflect the changing geopolitical situation. LET'S GO! NOW IT GETS FUN!
- Regen Emperor Vlasvar CVII agrees to attend such a conference and sends its own radio signals out from Base 1 (Easter Island) and Base 3 (Incan Pyramids).
- The Azaranians agree and send a radio signal (unintentionaly overwriting traditional television broadcasts within range) from the orbital probe, greeting the citizens of Galleon-3 with a traditional first contact package and the fact that they have been watched ... the signal could be redirected in such a way that all radios and televisions of only the main government buildings, as it seems that Galleon-3 is still divided between nation-states. This is, however, done as not to create political division, and the Azaranians are a bit angered that the humans were contacted before they could even leave their planet and discover the Azaranians' installation on Galleon-4. The message also announces that the emperor of the Azarath himself, Azkar'Zento Scenobye XI, will be at a meeting, and he hopes all of planet earth's leaders will come. Special messages are sent to the US and USSR governments, as they seem to be the leaders of planet earth, asking for their sincere co-operation and request that they come to the meeting, as well as the UK gov. since they control the site of the Azaranian Interplanetary Transport relay on planet earth.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We agree to attend such meeting and we augment our signals previously sent.
- Whoa whoa whoa! too fast! We should be meeting superpowers/UN perm. security council first. If you take over the TVs, you'll cause global anarchy.
- Just that last part ... xD
- Oh, right, forgot about anarchy ... oh, anarchy ... always coming to ruin the damn fun. Changed it to only capital buildings' TV and radios.
- The United States receives the first signals being transmitted from space and from Easter Island and the government is still reeling from the news. President Johnson decides that a decoy will be sent to meet the hypothetical aliens on an aircraft carrier in the Pacific Ocean, with several other armed forces present just in case. The United States also understands the Soviets have been informed of this and encourage them to bring their own armed forces to meet with the aliens in the same location as the Americans. This news is kept completely secret from the general public.
- Centria, though aware of the Grand Alliance teams, sends down three Nowarb-Class fighters, mdoifed for atmospheric use, to the *ahem* POLITBURO OF THE SOVIET UNION with three drones (diplomats & leaders), three Sapienti (Scientists), a company of the Scout Corps (The non-Centrian division of the Aggression (Our Joint Military Command) and a company of the Passion (our Joint Defense Command) to treat with the Senior Government of the Super Power. We suggest that they co-operate with us such that we can protect them against influences in the galaxy that might wish to harm them - citing the battle on the moon, which they must have seen, as an instance where our forces have already protected them.
India, taken by utter surprise by the First Contact, pulls back troops from its borders to pacify crowds in many cities who believe that they are some sort of Demon (Asura). This turns out to be a mistake, however, as neighborings states (Pakistan) are unable to control their own population and thousands of refugees pour across the now under-manned border.
- Gemini Federation: Discovery of the Sol System is made by the Solarian-led task force. Seeking to establish a permanent base in the system,
the worlds of Mars and Venus are claimed by the Gemini, and military bases set up while a larger fleet is sent to secure the locations. The government decides to be contacting members of the human governments, and seek out of a peace settlement with one of them. Desire to gain a foothold on the one populated planet in the system becomes a major goal of the Gemini Federation. As such, Solarian psions and Gemini diplomats are sent to Sol III to initiate contact with the native species on the planet known as the humans, with whom the Federation's citizens practically mirrior in appearance. Seeking out the least dangerous of the nations of Earth, the Federation chooses the nation known as Ethiopia, which is a major power by the standards of its neighbors, but very weak in global politics, allowing the Gemini to gain a level of control over the nation. Ethiopia: The aliens known as the Gemini land outside of the capital of Addis Ababa, and seek out the leader of the nation. The local citizens are terrified of the alien intruders, and flee to their homes while military personnel head out to confront the off-worlders. When the intent of the aliens is made clear, the commanding officer agrees to see if the Emperor of Ethiopia will grant them an audience. The arrival of the Gemini and their Solarian brethren has shocked the nation, leading to many powerful Ethiopian leaders pushing for countless reforms in the government to aid in protecting the nation from a potential invasion. Hailie Selassie does what he can to gain the support of opponents within his government to grant him additional room to operate as the Gemini near the city center.
- No direct contact yet.
- Soviet Union: The government is paralyzed after they receive the transmission. Brezhnev and his government, unsure of how to respond, flees Moscow. When they don't return in a week's time, the military, declaring that enough is enough, storm the capital on Christmas day and declare the Brezhnev government to have abandoned the people. The military puts retired Marshal Zhukov into the position of premier, feeling that both his military expertise and his positive relations with the West. The military re-establishes a Politburo that is more expansionist and militaristic. The Soviet Union announces that it will phase out the Warsaw Pact and replace it with a stronger military alliance for Communist nations worldwide. Belief in a "Worldwide Union of the People" gains popularity, and the new military government begins negotiations with Mongolia and Bulgaria regarding the two state's previous desires to join the Union (This is legit, look it up). Production of military goods and weapons skyrockets. Initiatives such as nuclear weapons testing and the moon mission are accelerated, to prove to the aliens of our strength and potential. Curfews and rationing are enacted to put the nation on a wartime footing. The new government of the Soviet Union proposes meeting the alien delehation at the U.N., where all the other nations can attend as well.
- The Centrians have sent down a delegation to treat with your government. (we were given right of First legitimate Contact)
- The United States insists that such a large event cannot be shared with other nations and must be kept within the Permanent Security Council until a decision is reached.
- The decisions that are made at such a meeting would affect humanity as a whole, and therefore all of humanity must be informed of what is happening. My, you're really blacklisting posts, aren't you?
- The Centrians have sent down a delegation to treat with your government. (we were given right of First legitimate Contact)
Mod events come NOW!
The many governments of the world begin panicking over the First Contact. Although no aliens have landed on Earth yet, the governments begin rationing common goods should war break outt.
Many Western governments are supportive of the Soviet Coup, hoping it will bring in a new era of co-operation and friendship. Some are still skeptical of this change.
First Contact day is set as December 18th, the day many nations received the transmission from the Grand Alliance. This is still highly secret at the moment.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the second volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A fleet is prepared for exploring outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain, and a ship is set to leave a few months later this year. The military is built up.
- In the words of Marcus Burnett ... This shit just got real! Centria:As the Coalition forces advance on one of the last reamining Promethan strongholds, defeating the scratch Navy that attempted to defend it, the Centrian forces suddenly turn on our allies! (See, Local, I told you we had different goals. And yes, I will win this war - though with difficulty - because though we are both Type 3, the Centrians are Upper-3 and the Praetorians are lower. That said, it will take many years - perhaps even decades) Though the Praetorian fleets in that particular region slightly outnumber their Centrian counterparts, the Centrians forces are better organized and have the element of surprise; half the Praetorian fleets are eliminated before they even manage to defend themselves, and just one or two ships escape to Hyperspace. This is followed by similar attacks throughout Promethan territory and Praetorian,
though we do not attack Praetorian worlds, and the Praetorian fleets are decimated (and I do mean decimated - reduced by one tenth.) as the Centrian ships use all the weapons at their disposal to destroy utterly the fleets in the region. We have witnessed the extinction of six races and forced two of those to that point, and we will not do so again. We protect life. BIOPUNK, UNITE! Meanwhile, FIGHTERS CONTAINING DIPLOMATS ARE SENT TO THE CAPITALS OF CHINA, AMERICA, RUSSIA, the UK, FRANCE, AND INDIA. Scraw gave me first contact. This is A-OK.
- Guns, Scraw has struck through every one of my posts for several turns. In effect, I don't HAVE any fleets in Promethean Space. You just killed ... I don't know, the five or six ships I sent against them right at the start?
- No, you have fleets there; it was just your 'void cannon' that was taken down.
- Read my turns. I haven't actually been allowed a turn for ages. I haven't got any fleets in Promethean Space.
- Fixed. I just attacked your space too. HFWT!
- Why India, though?
- Because they are a very populous nation. Because I control them. Because, shut up. By the way, we literally saved like three Promethan worlds. That's all they have.
- The United States government is shocked at the presence of more aliens and major newspapers are quietly informed that aliens exist.
- No shit, hmm?
- Mechs: The Forge Recovery fleet makes it to Earth. Composed of three worker transports, two quantum communicators, five construction ships, a science ship, and five squadrons of fighters, the fleet is moving to Earth. Meanwhile, intel on the galactic community is analyzed. Most languages of the major races has been deciphered by spy ships, but work is still needed. The Mechs release a statement to most major races saying "GREETINGS, GALACTIC COMMUNITY OF 65.024.013//WE=MECHS//SENTIENT SYNTHETIC BEINGS//MECHS=MEAN NO HARM//ONLY SEEK FORGE//.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We learn English and we send a spy to U.K to buy an English Dictionary.
- Veridi Imperial Republic: Infrastructure continues to expand in the home systems, allowing for larger and more expansive industrial worlds. More Veridi begin to colonize the outer systems, following mining corporations for jobs and trade guilds for merchant opportunities. The colonial fleets continue to colonize some of the non-colonized outer systems, and they continue to build a Veridi Collider around one solar systems sun, which is a red giant, in order to create enough atomically small black holes to remove the fuel from the red giant, therefore causing it to collapses into a white dwarf star. The planets to be colonized are not named, and rather numbered until successful colonies have been establish and continuously supplied. Development of a new flagship is finished, and the first one takes its first flight around the planet of Davari Prime in order to both show it off, and create a sense of awe for the Veridi population. The court fleet uses the surveillance equipment on Caellistoi, Saturn's moon, to listen to various Earth radios, and transmissions of various other civilizations. The more long-term base begins construction on the moon of Saturn as the order has been given to extend their scouting mission.
- India is one of the many nations who receive a message from the Centrians. Despite initial shock, the PM agrees to meet with these aliens, who insist on a meeting of world leaders to discuss unification and protection from any ... hostile aliens. We are informed that the Centrians have already defended us against two foes who might have wished to destroy us and claim our planet. We are also informed that there are ... strange signals emitting from throughout the globe, though concentrated in Mexico. These appear to be the remains of some vastly powerful object that struck the Earth approximately 65 million years ago.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. After forming contact with the Rasheen Kingdom, the Fifth Galactic Reconnaissance Task Group, a collection of trade, research, and scouting ships, accompanied by the 9th carrier battle group, led by the newly appointed MCS Atlos carrier, remains near our border, monitoring the situation. We detect evidence of a battle in a nearby system to the Task Group’s station. We mobilize several ships to the MCS Atlos’ position in case of an attack or a call to protect the trade route into Rasheen space.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: Due to our excellent trading relationship has been evolving seemingly smoothly, we like to propose a "Non-Aggression Pact" based on the recognition of each other's territorial claims (except for Earth) and respecting each other's fleet.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We accept your offer of a non-aggression pact.
- Praetorian Empire: Taken by surprise by the attacks from Centria, we strike back en masse, launching a full assault on the Centrian Forces within our territory. Following Centrian Contact with several nations, we decide to contact Australia, who we already have a base in the land of. We make contact, but are then forced to retreat as news of the Centrian Attacks on the Empire reaches Earth. We abandon the Sol System, and the forces we had in Sol attack the Centrian Fleets from behind, sacrificing themselves for the Empire. As the Centrians are distracted by the suicide attack from the rear, a counterattack is launched, pushing them from Praetorian Space. Defense Networks are activated on the border worlds, and diplomats are sent to Centria asking why they are attacking us. We also send diplomats to all the races we have contacted, requesting aid or neutrality in this war.
- Centria Dip: The Centrians inform the galaxy that it was the Praetorians who started this war! They wished to totally destroy the Promethans, something we would not stand for, and so they attacked us! We will force this race of genocidal maniacs (That's irony - have you guys read local's nation page?). We launch huge attacks into their territory, making extensive use of Class A and B Sigma fields.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We have not even attacked the Promethean Territory, only defeated the fleets they send against us. The only nation attacking Promethean Territory is Centria, not us. Do not let us be destroyed based on nothing but the lies of a treacherous race. (Yeah, read my nation page. Ironic. BAD GUNS)
- Centria Dip: We have saved many races from extinction before. This entire sector would have been overwhelmed by the Aranjans and Dalexi millions of years ago if it weren't for us. Do not anger Centria. We were an ancient race before you evolved, pups.
- The Regenetech Empire ultimately decides to take a greater stance in galactic aggressive affairs and lands three "short" (by Regen standards) genreathites (the only humanoid race in the empire) to infiltrate Washington DC, Moscow and New York City. President Johnson and Premier Zhukov are contacted by the agents sent after them, while the third agent keeps tabs on humanity in New York.
- Was it one of your Shukoffs that visited Zhukov? xD
- XD sure why not!
- Soviet Union: Premier Zhukov enters negotiations with the Aliens that entered the capital. Nothing has happened so far of major interest. Brezhnev and his government are arrested near Volgograd and are placed under house arrest. Negotiations with the Bulgaria and Mongolia over potential statehood continue, and are likely to succeed within the year. Five new republics are created in the Soviet Union, the Tuvan People's Republic, the Karakalpak Soviet Socialist Republic, the Karelo-Finnish Soviet Socialist Republic, the Crimean Soviet Socialist Republic, and the Tartar Soviet Socialist Republic, bringing the total number of republics up to twenty. Military drills continue and more nuclear weapons are made. The Soviet Union still maintains that the meeting of the alien delegates should take place at the U.N.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our economy progresses as it stabilizes and the external flux of products increase our consuming, The RK Fleet added 500 new ships, while the regular forces improve the numbers and tactics, by the Order of the "Highest Ones" a new mining/foo-producing colony has being opened at a nearby system (7.8 Light years from Sol system), the first Transport ship carrying the machinery and elements to build the Caturthōpagurū Military Base (Terran's Ganymede) has arrived and so has begun the construction of the Outpost. The "Eira-Tráum Civilian Mining camp" is on hold until the Outpost is finished. Now that the Centriarch of Centri and several others civilization has reveal themselves, we have begun sending our coded message to the whole Terran Planet. We have received an answer to one of our messages, communication efforts with the Terrans are now in effect.
- Argentina: The "Alien Fear" campaign has made the Argentinians extremely fearful and xenophobic and now that the aliens have revealed themselves, fear and rioting has ignited throughout the country. Gen. Onganía has been deposed by a new military junta, and imprisoned Lte. Gral. Julio Rodolfo Alsogaray being the most influential of the three. Repressive and Xenopohobic/anti-Leftist politics continues (albeit decreased). The Leftist movement suffers a schism, one half begin taking paramilitary actions while the other remains acting from an ideological ground awaiting to begin physical confrontation. Rocket program has advanced greatly, the Orion-2 Rocket is now being tested alongside the New Canopus-1 Rocket. The Northeastern Radio Amateur Association has decoded the message. It's formed using Fibonacci and Pi Sequences. Albeit incompleted, once they resent the signal previously completing the named sequences, they received a longer message to be decoded. This time it seems to be binary.
- The United States intercepts the aliens. The groups known as the Regen, in rough English, seem to be non-harmful, but they urge the government to make peace with the east as soon as possible and unite to combat the greater threat from beyond. The Regens also promise aid in space travel after this peace is reached. In other news, the Apollo 9 mission lands on the moon with Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and someone else who I don't know yet onboard. Rioting occurs in major cities like Los Angeles, New York and Washington, but the National Guard is deployed in several locations. The Regen reveal themselves to the public, informing them of their intentions of goodwill and protection of the human race, and many humans accept this, mostly due to the similarity in appearance to the humans.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire still awaits the answer of the humans as to where the summit shall be held. Security in the Sol system is intense, with massive amounts of fleets patrolling on account of the summit. Mass production of weapons, armor, automatons, and medicine begins, ready to supply the Empire and its allies once war breaks out. Breeding restrictions on the Xeraji are lifted, and the population enters a growth spurt. The Emperor spends long hours in his office aboard the flagship of the Sol Fleet, pondering how the Empire can take advantage of the war to strenthen the Empire and fulfill the mandate of protecting life. With the Brudahka about to become absorbed, he is quite confident, and no longer fears the onset of the Seventh Galactic War, something that has cost the Empire before ...
- Orc Empire: A ship crashes on earth. The ship lands in a city called Washington DC. Meanwhile, a ship lands back home that appears to be a Promethean ship - which we take.
Mod Events: Let's do this right for one turn ...
In response to the Mech presence, lower and middle class residents of the Yucatan area begin to riot. The Mexican military is distracted from the north and is refocused on the south.
Human leaders gather in New York for a U.N. meeting with the leaders of the Grand Alliance. The meeting is top secret, and the Alien leaders manage to enter New York without detection.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. After forming contact with the Rasheen Kingdom, the Fifth Galactic Reconnaissance Task Group, a collection of trade, research, and scouting ships, accompanied by the 9th carrier battle group, led by the newly appointed MCS Atlos carrier, remains near our border, monitoring the situation. We detect evidence of a battle in a nearby system to the Task Group’s station. We mobilize several ships to the MCS Atlos’ position in case of an attack or a call to protect the trade route into Rasheen space. We ask for a formal alliance with the Rasheen Kingdom, the Praetorians, and the Xlax Imperium, hoping to protect our mutual trade interests. We condemn the Cyclarchy of Centri’s aggressive actions against the Praetorians, and demand that they relinquish their attacks against them. We secretly meet with our allies and propose the idea of forming a coalition against the Centri. In anticipation of further action we deploy the Grand Imperial Armada of Monsmanu under Lohvis Mongranimperialis Sen Scipius to meet our fleet stationed near the Solar System.
- Rasheen Dimplomacy: We accepted your proposal to forge an Alliance with your civilization, however, we don't fully support the Idea of attacking the centrians since the haven't attacked Us directly, but rest assured, if the Rasheen Kingdom is needed we will come to our allies.
- Praetorians: We are grateful for this offer, and accept.
- The Centrians inform the Consul that the Praetorians were about to commit mass murder on a race. This cannot be tolerated. You are supporting genocidal maniacs. Please cease.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the second volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship begins to set sail, and begins exploring outside of the Oriental Hermit's Domain. The military is built up.
- East Germany: continues to build upon its military.
- Xlax imperium: The Centrians attacks on the Praetorians worries many and decisions on whether to take action are discussed, but the ultimate decision is to wait.
- Jaledome: We enter on the grand coalition's side because the Praetorians are an ally. The Stupider colony grows.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We thank you for supporting our action against the Centria. We request that you mobilize your fleet in preparation for war.
- Rasheen Dimplomacy: In view we are currently fighting for the same side, we'll like to propose you a Non-Aggression Pact between our nations.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We learn English and we send a spy to U.K to buy an English Dictionary.
- Argentina: A tactical team freed Gral Onganía and took him to an undisclosed location igniting an internal war between one side of the army (Supporting him and under his orders) and the other side loyal to the Junta, taking advantage of this, both main sides of the Left Wing have taken a more active paramilitary stance, all of this plunging the country into Anarchy and Civil War, with minimum civilian intervention, mostly being trapped in the crossfire on the cities. The Northeastern Radio Amateur Association has disbanded itself. However, a few members remain transmitting info via the radio to help the refugees. As well, they have managed to maintain certain communication with an unknown species. However, due to the current situation this link has stopped. Two members trapped in a combat area sent one last desperate message to the contacted Alien Civilization.
- Rasheen Kingdom: two new expansions to the shipyards along to the already existing ones yields 1200 more ships, the once stagnated Rasheen-ká people has now adopted a more active and dynamic position orienting its economy to spacefaring, consuming products and military uses. The Caturthōpagurū Military Base is almost finished. One of our Scout Teams has located a strange sentient non-advanced civilization on a hostile planet. A scientific team is being sent to assess the situation. The new alliance forged with The Meridian Consul has been accepted, and massive defenses are being located around our systems - especially around Arr-Rota. The communications between our fleet and our Terran faction has ceased but we received one last message: "WE ARE IN DANGER, PLEASE SAVE US!" Immediately we dispatched a small task force (one XMC, four GDF, one AAC, two LRS and two LOS type vessels) to retrieve the Terrans who communicated with us.
- The Azaranian Emperor Arrives in the Galleon system in the Superdreadnought-Starsnatcher Sword of Justice, flagship of the Imperial Fleets (the 1st, 3rd, 15th, 30th, and 104th fleets). The Emperor arrives at the Azaranian base on Galleon-4. The Imperial fleets are now stationed around the orbit of Galleon-4. The Azaranian base has now adequate housing for the emperor, and takes up residence there until the conference. The Emperor and his EEAT escort witll be present. The Emperor is informed that the humans want to meet at a place closest to the capital of their world called the United Nations in the outskirts of a city called New York. The Emperor decides to not take the Sword of Justice to earth, as it is pretty damn big (about 30 km in length, compared to 3 km for dreadnoughts). Instead, he decides to land in a stealth frigate outside the entrance of the UN and enter with the other leaders of the grand alliance and his escort. The Azaranians continue putting money into R&D. One of the scout flotillas finds a new planet inhabited by primitive sentient amphibians. An observation outpost is established on the star named Karazhi. Overstocking on military things. a new fleet is commisisoned headed by the new dreadnought Heart of Fire. The 1006th fleet is now the most technologically advanced fleet in Azaranian space, having stealth dreadnoughts. The Core colonies begin to turn out more military equipment.
- Praetorians: The defences are fully operational, but the planet of the Evil Ones is too close to the frontier. We ransack all the facilities there, blow open several possible facilities and then place thermonuclear warheads under the tectonic plates and supervolcanoes, evacuate and detonate them from space. The planet's crust is torn apart and it becomes a molten world, with no possiblity of life on the surface.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: In view we are currently fighting for the same side, we'll like to propose you a Non-Aggression Pact between our nations.
- Praetorians: We accept.
- Mechs: The Mech fleet arrives above Earth. The fleet spends a month monitoring calls from the area near The Forge. The Spanish and English languages are learned before more Mech ships monitor other areas of the world, learning the Chinese, Russian, Indian, Arabic, French, Italian, and Japanese languages. The Mechs then send the fleet to the location of the energy pulses. The pulses are concentrated slightly off the shore of Mexico, but the likelihood of The Forge being in once piece is very small. Excavation efforts begin. Barriers are installed around the dig site before the water is drained inside the barriers for faster excavation. A crowd of humans gathers to witness the event.
- Centria prepares for the third Day of the Saints - the day when every single Centrian melds their minds into the Collective Mind, running full Immersion. Hundreds of fleets are sent to the Mostrev (Sol) system, with relatively little emphasis on the Praetorians, just seeking to prevent counterattacks. For the first time in almost two million years, both the Aggression (Joint Military Command) and the Passion (Joint Defense Command) institute full Immersion to prepare for the airing of the last Warvaunts. Three million years ago, when the Dalexi hordes threatened to overrun half the galaxy, the Warvaunt fleets were created - 1001 (a sacred number) of these massive ships. The battle lasted for just three days but destroyed over 30 stars, one trillion lifeforms and 100 worlds - and all but Fleet Royale, one of 11 fleets created to combat the greatest foe the Centrians have known. Now these Warvaunts will rise once more from the Gas Giants where they were hidden. The costs of this coming war may destroy us. Nearly all our forces are concentrated in Mostrev. May we be equal to the challenge. We are ... THE GHOST GODS (and now it's just plagiarism.)
- Dravimosian Empire: This should have happened last turn, sorry. The Empire and its government is absolutely horrified at the discovery of sentient artificial life. The economy is put on a full wartime footing, with mass production of all military-related goods. Starship production accelerates. Stocking up on common goods begins on all planets. The Empire begins negotiations with the humans.
- Soviet Union: The Union continues its military programs. Mongolia and the Soviet Union reach an agreement where Mongolia will join the Union by next year.
- India: Suggests unification with Pakistan in the wake of these events, to better protect our citizens (Mods, be kind).
The U.N. meeting with the leaders of the Grand Alliance begins. Discussions can take place on the talk page, I guess.
Riots continue in the Yucatan.
The Soram State has finished collecting the remaining pieces of their ship that crashed on Mars. The Firstborn fleet in the Sol System maintains its position, but does not dare strike against the massive Grand Alliance fleet stationed in Earth orbit.
Pakistan denies India's request, but agrees to extensive military co-operation in case of any "heretic" alien invasion.
Azaranians cleaned up the Soram crash site. furthermore, Azaranians restrict contact with Mars. The Azaranians allow the usage of the Transportation relay system to the rest of the Grand Alliance in preparation of war.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the Galaxy. The military is built up.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We learn English and we begin writing English books to influence humans.
- Centria pulls almost out of Praetorian space, leaving behind just a few fleets (approx 10,000 Capital ships; this is 'pulling out' in the Afghanistan sense, not the Vietnam sense). The main armadas of the Aggression - including the Fleet Royale, with the last 91 Warvaunts - are stationed in Sol while the armadas of the Passion are put on the defensive in case of attacks from the Meridian Consul (Why do you attack those who protect life?), sending fleets and War-worlds around the bordrs of our space. Some of the farther-flung colonies are evacuated, and the Scout Corps are put on full alert. By this point, 76% of the population is running Full Immersion, the rest mainly being Queens not involved in the movements or planning. Soon, they too will have Immersed, and then we will strike for life against the foe.
- Argentina: Civil War continues with heavy battles and casualties around the big cities, specially in Buenos Aires and Cordoba, the leftist parties have reached a truce in order to concentrate all their firepower on the Juntists and Onganists. Anarchy is currently on effect as there's no official power controling the whole Argentinian territory. People is afraid and claiming for the quick end of this war and the restitution of the Democracy, fearing even more so after the events in corrientes. Soldiers and civilians reports unknown alien ships that appeared and quickly disappeared during the battle between Juntist and Onganist Forces in the City of Corrientes, and apparently they have abducted two unnafiliated civilians, the strange thing is that even though the armed units attacked them they barely responded fire causing. However, there were no casualties.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our Shipyards gave 947 more ships to our Military Starfleet as well as 260 to the commercial fleet, while our Military Forces growns using our Reserves and A.I. Level III droids especially created, to supplement the new ship's crews; these new droids work under the Rasheen-Ka Poulia and the Main Ships A.I. command. A Carbon based Insectoid lifeform with limited sentient abilities yet extremely resilient was found on Planet C37-00b04 by our Cientific Team, these beings seem to be able to communicate between themselves using low level "telepathy" and Pheromones and have a quick spawning phase, reaching adulthood in mere weeks; we have captured several specimens (a Queen included) since our Top Scientist believe we can tame these creatures in our behalf. Our Terran contacts has been evacuated in barely one terran hour. However, one of them has been wounded by their own armed forces (which we repeled causing minimun damage and no casualties to them) so we have to put him on stasis until we learn more of his biology and how to treat him; the other individual seems afraid yet co-operative, we created one Artificial Inteligence Program level IV (Codename: Jeezhara) specifically to serve as communicational link between him and us.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We are afraid that the oncoming war that is on development is going to cause severe damage to the Earth, if are drawn to any military engagement. We also call to every sentient race in the system to meet in the socalled "United Nations Central Building" to discussed our situation with the Terran civilization, we already have one Diplomatic team awaiting there.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues to prepare for a cataclysmic war, and many Dravimos begin to volunteer for either military or public service due to a prophecy interpreted in Dravimos religion. The Emperor makes an appeal to the Brudahka queens to speed up the process of absorbing the race into the Empire. The queens agree to reduce the time to join the Empire by a fourth when presented with the Mech threat. The delegation on Earth/Terra is notified of the events, and understand that staying could incite war with the Firstborn. Despite this, they are ordered to remain, thinking that the war could be easily won. Karnehai privateers begin serving in the Seventh Galactic War on both sides, and the government is largely unable to restrain them due to their violent and disobedient nature.
- Orc Empire: declares war on the Centria. We send in 300 ships to raid their colonies.
- The Centrians laugh at your putrile navy and rip them to shreds with Our heavy Carriers, Dreadnoughts, and Battleships (We have thousands of each in One fleet)
we laugh at your fleet and rip it to shreds using our way to advanced ships
- ^ That shit was funny. They say that the second time you hear something it isn't funny, but when you copied what I said, that was just funny.
- Mechs: The excavation efforts continue. While there is nothing keeping the locals from accessing the dig site, nobody in their right minds wants to go anywhere near the dig site. The Mechs announce that they mean the humans no harm, but reports of humans going missing after entering the dig site sheds doubt on the matter. Meanwhile, the war brewing leads the Mechs to increase their watch over the dig site by sending a sqadron of Mech soldiers to the area and three more squadrons of Mech fighters to patrol above the dig site.
- Soviet Union: The Union continues military drills in case any situation with the aliens turns hostile. The economy is turned slightly away from absolute Communism, although all the facilities for self-sustained production of goods are still maintained should they be needed. Stockpiling of common goods continues.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. With the coalition now in place we formally declare war on the Centrians. Two Grand Imperial Armadas, numbering 200,000 capital ships are mobilized from the edge of our borders into the Solar System, meeting up with the Grand Imperial Armada of Monsmanu under Lohvis Mongranimperialis Sen Scipius.
The Seventh Galactic War rages on. The Praetorians launch a major offensive with the support of the Grand Coalition. The offensive is ongoing.
Thanks to the widening of the war, the Prometheans regroup and recover, presenting a sizable force to act alongside the Grand Coalition.
The U.N, meeting with the leaders of the Grand Alliance and the Rasheen Kingdom does not accomplish much. All it does is acknowledge the existence of alien life and the introduction of other cultures.
More Events later, just because I am lazy right now ...
GUYS STOP USING TERRAN. THE TERRANS ARE A RACE IN THE BFE UNIVERSE. CALL THEM HUMANS OR EARTHIANS OR SOMETHING IN YOUR MADE UP LANGUAGE. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Why not Terrans? The Terrans are just the Firstborn now ... -MP
Because the Terrans are grounded in BFEP history.
Uhm, where? I wrote most of the BFEP history, and they are nowhere to be seen. -MP
I thought those Galactic Wars were canon.
They are, but some small elements, including what the Terrans/Firstborn are called, need to be fixed. -MP
So, can we use Terran or not?
I would say yes. -MP
I guess so. "
- Promethean Empire: After nearly a year trying to regroup, we begin a massive military buildup before joining the Grand Coalition and send the starship Wrath of the Emperor along with the rest of the 6th Battlefleet to gain control of the gas giant the Terrans call Saturn and its moons, more specifically Titan, hoping to force the Centrians out of the system. As we begin our attack, we start taking heavy casualties
but we are able to quickly gain control of the Saturnian orbit thanks to taking advantage of the rings for cover.We launch a ground assault on Titan to capture the Centrian base there. Although we suffer heavy casualties , we are able to establish a position on Titan, hoping not repeat the events on Luna.Thanks to help from the Meridian Consul, we decide to rebuild the positions that were destroyed during the fighting in the moon of Titan and use it as our permanent outpost in the Sol System. The Wrath of the Emperor is sent to Earth to investigate some unusual activity detected in the Terran nation-state of Mexico.Meanwhile back in Prometheus, after much debate Emperor Kolam II is crowned the new Emperor of the Promethean Empire. The Promethean Empire, thanks to help from the Meridian Consul, begin to Long Reconstruction: a period of reconstruction of our lost worlds. SECRET: After the Battle of Titan, we decide to send the starship Wrath of the Emperor on a secret mission to the Centrian homeworld. Using experimental holo-cloaking technology, we are able to easily sneak by their defenses and we expect to destroy the Centrian homeworld using 300 elerium bombs stored on the ship. Meanwhile, back in the Sol System, we establish a base of operations in the bottom of the South Atlantic Ocean to prepare to operate around Earth and the Sol System.
- Take note Scraw, I didn't uncross the turn, I replaced it.Ratc3333 Here, Prepare for Combat (talk) 02:30, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Still mostly cross out worthy.
- Can he do that? (Argentina)
- That is what I was asking myself. Anyway since Fascists are right wing (Far Right that is) I just thought I could hand over the Elerium Bomb secrets and give them 200 bombs worth of Elerium.
- Err nooo. You think humanity is ready for such a weapon? You would cause the end of life on earth, judging bt what you've said so far. They don't even have nukes yet.
- Fine then Ill send troops to Argentina.
- Yeah, I wouldn't do that if I were you, we have plans for the country (Arg/Rasheen). However, if you're planning to assist the end of the Bloody Civil War, you are most welcomed!
- Yeah that is one of the two reasons why. You know that?
- Aw what? COME ON!!!! I am trying to help the guy end his civil war here!!!!!!!!!!
- Why are you crossing everything? -MP
- Yeah, why?Ratc3333 Here, Prepare for Combat (talk) 03:22, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Is this post good? For the record I did NOT uncross it, I replaced it.
- Well, apart from the fact that you wouldn't even get close to Corufrey, and the fact that we have more troops around Saturn than you have totally ... S'all good. Basically, you took heavy casualties. That's it.
- China: We decide to prepare for an offensive into the former Mongolia fearing the Soviets maybe using it as an act of aggression against the Chinese people. The offensive is launched an it is codenamed Operation: Dragon Fire,
after the usage of several nuclear weaponswe decide to advance into Mongolia. We also detect an unsual explosion over by Yucatan and after much silence, we finally send a ship to Luna called Xiliong 9, only to find the remains of a large battle that occured years ago before first contact.
- Soviet Diplomacy: We suggest you reconsider what you are doing. Mongolia decided to join the Soviet Union out their own free will. We want nothing of yours. Turn back now.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Yeah but this also poses a threat to China, a threat that cannot be ignored as we fear you might use it as an act of aggression against the People's Republic of China.
- Soviet Diplomacy: And how does Mongolia pose a threat to Chinese security? (BTW, this is how China would respond. Good job.)
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the Galaxy. The military is built up.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. The three Grand Imperial Armadas, numbering 300,000 capital ships, located in the Solar System under the command of Lohvis Mongranimperialis Sen Scipius are ordered to aid the Promethean assault on the series of Centrian installations around Saturn. We arrive toward the end of the battle, helping to completely rout the Centrians and chase them down from the Solar System. In the fighting we find the majority of the Centrian installations are destroyed, with the Titan, which retained a small port. We plan to use this as a staging ground for further attacks.
- Promethean Diplomacy: We ask the people of the Meridian Consul to help us in rebuilding our lost worlds via terraforming methods while we repopulate our former worlds.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We agree to help you rebuild your nation, and will send supplies to aid your people.
- Promethean Diplomacy: We will also need your terraforming technologies in the assistance in rebuilding our lost worlds.
- Wait what? Rat never got Titan or Saturn, that was crossed out. So we still have those. MODS TAKE A LOOK.
- Mechs: Excavation of The Forge continues. In February, Mech laser drills reach a metallic surface. The drills have struck a rare metallic alloy known to the greater galaxy as phantonium. Named after the Phantoms, the alloy (Elemental phantonium merged with primsonium) is known for being a component present in Phantom Dreadnoughts. The alloy is theorized to have orgininated on the Phantom homeworld or one of their numerous colonies. For reasons likely due to the loss of all known sources of elemental phantonium and the destruction of all known Phantom Dreadnoughts, phantonium is extremely rare. Crimsonium, on the other hand, is a cloaking alloy meant to disguise all thermal emissions in starships. It is extremely brittle by itself and, without proper shielding, will shatter like glass. The mining lasers have uncovered more of the surface by March. Meanwhile, more re-inforcements arrive to the dig site.
- The Centrians: Propose a military pact between our two nations. There is much we can learn from each other - much we can do together. We are two sides, but of the same coin. We ask only for your guidance in the wars that follow. The galaxy is best protected by those who have the power to do so.
- Italy: The Pope announces the arriving aliens as signs of impending doom.
- Soviet Union: The Soviet Union introduces four new republics this year. They are the Bashkort Soviet Socialist Republic, the Kalmyk Soviet Socialist Republic, the Sakha Soviet Socialist Republic, and the Mongolian People's Republic, which comprises Mongolia and Buryatia. Much celebration occurs across the nation, but fears of the aliens still abound. Military drills continue, and extra military units are put on the border of China if tensions rise over Mongolia. The Soviet Government also decommisions the Warsaw Pact and replaces it with a new organization, the Communist Nations Alliance Treaty, and is largely composed of the same Communist nations as before. Notable exceptions include North Vietnam, who joins the organization, and Romania, who opts to stay out. The Soviet government is supportive of the Prague Spring, leading to an increase in civil rights and civil administration. They also send military aid to the leftists in Argentina, discreetly of course. Many in the Union now believe that a new era of Communist history is rising, but many also fear of what may follow ...
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our Sol System Task Force remains in Zohaal's (Jupiter) L-4 Point, while our 7th fleet supported military action by our allied on the neighbor planet of L' Mus-taree (Saturn) shooting multiple kinetic impact missiles to defensive stations and flanking the main satellite (Titan) protecting the Meridian attack force as it arrived (we took no actions during the Promethean initial Attack due to lack of previous negotiations with them). On the Kingdom's controlled space 967 new ships finished assembling. However, our resource lines are suffering exhaustion due to excessive worktime, and our economy needs a gradual restructuring in order to continue; in Planet C37-00b04 our scientific team after grafting the captured Insectoid Queen with our latest Cyborg technology and using a specifically designed A.I. to control her, have managed to control the other Insectoid's specimens, we'll begin experimenting by grafting cyborg technology into several of them as well, and making the Queen create new offspring by herself. Our two rescued terrans seems to be evolving well specially the wounded one, thanks to our Jeezhara A.I. (which the terrans has misnamed "Sara" in their language) we're making huge progress to communicate with them and understand their culture, now we know they have been subjected to a media campaign designed to exploit their irrational fears towards us and every other extra terrestrial, and that their State is currently on a Civil War that most of them don't want.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We'll assist the reconstruction of Meridian's "Titan Space Port" from our Caturthōpagurū Military Base in Zohaal's main moon (Terran's Ganymede). In view of the recent events like to negotiate with the Promethean Empire a Non-Aggression treaty.
- Promethean Diplomacy: We accept your terms for now.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We learn Chinese and English and we begin learning Russian.
- Praetorian Empire: Horrified by the coalition's alliance with the Promethean Empire, we leave the coalition. We ask that the Coalition ends its alliance with the Promethean Empire, and remove all aid sent to them, as they are an evil race.
- Promethean Diplomacy: Don't worry, you guys. We are merely part of a temporary alliance until the Cyclarchy of Centria is defeated.
- Meridian Diplomacy: Although we do not agree with the Prometheans views, we must fight together to end the aggressive Centrian actions. (It's basically the US and USSR during WW2. We don't agree with them but we're forced to work together.)
- The Centrians are still attacking you, so it doesn't make sense that you could just switch sides.
- Oh, it does. It makes perfect sense. Look at my post.
Australia: After the brief contact several months ago, we find an abandoned alien base. From here we are able to launch a rocket to the Moon, where evidence of another abandoned base is found. Many dead aliens are also recovered. The Australian flag is put on the moon. A mission to Mars to investigate the beams of light and the crash begins to be planned, and with the alien technology from the bases, this seems feasible. We present the photos of the base on the moon to the UN, but not the base in the outback.
- Argentina: The Civil War Continues as the Onganist recedes several territories while they maintain a strong position on Santa Fe, Cordoba, Neuquen and Buenos Aires, the Juntists have declared that if they win the war they will bring back democracy in no longer than a year, moderated leftists agreed to accept a cessation of hostilities in order to negotiate a new democratic government and the hardened leftist refuse to negotiate with anyone; Political Parties and Syndicalist agreed to the Juntist option accepting even the presence of moderated leftists in the new government, specially after the confirmation of military engagements in Saturn and Extraterrestrial Presence in Corrientes. During the night of March 26th, an alien trasmition translated into spanish was heard in all the main national radio lines: "Venimos en paz, a diferencia de lo que les han dicho, nos buscamos hacerles ningún daño a su pueblo" (We come in peace, unlike what you have been told, we mean no harm to your people) the panic rose, but also Hope in some.
- Veridi Imperial Republic: Infrastructure continues to expand in the home systems, and begins to grow larger in the more outlying worlds, allowing for larger and more industrial worlds. Veridi continue to colonize the outer systems, expanding Veridian control around its territory and more outlying planetatory systems. The Veridi Collider is finished around one of the solar systems, and the process of Dwarfism begins to take place on the star, with the miniature black holes sucking up small parts of the suns energy before dying out. The new flagship is applied to most all home fleets, and many of the patrol fleets outside of Veridi space. The longer-term base finishes construction as a transmission and research base, taking both Earth communications and Caellistoi mineral samples to gain a better understanding of the solar system of which they stay now. Transmissions from nearby alien fleets are also listened to to some degree.
- The Regenetech continue to maintain a neutral stance in the current war, but watches with great interest. Meanwhile, we continue to attempt to convince the Yunited Stayts of Murka (XDXD) and the CCCP to reconcile their differences to save their own race. The cloning project conducted with the pan-Force genes is rendered a success and roughly six hundred thousand clones are created in total and assigned to new fleets. They are deployed to the Sol System in rapid succession, orbiting the planet of Pluto in wait.
- The US continues to meet with the Regenetech. Havoc continues in the Midwest and the National Guard continues massive operation. More funds are diverted into space technology and nuclear weapons. A Mormon protest sweeps the state of Utah against aliens, predicting the end of the world, and it soon turns into an armed conflict with the local National Guard. The state of Utah becomes permanently under watch by the National Guard (hooray for Turtledove). The Apollo 8 returns to Earth with sample of moon rock and amazing evidence of an alien presence on the moon. The Ares and Aphrodite projects are created to reach Mars and Venus respectively. Mariner 8 and Mariner 9 are launched this year.
- Soviet Diplomacy: In order to show the aliens our strength and potential, we propose to make these missions joint, as well as have joint lunar missions.
- The United States accepts.
- The Azaranian Emperor continues to meet with various officials and dignitaries on earth. The Azaranian military amps up production and has its fleets on ready lest it enter the war. However, the Azaranians maintain a neutral stance. The Emperor decrees that any ship within one light-minute of Galleon-4(Mars) that does not identify as either Grand Alliance of "Friendly" to be shot down after one hailing attempt. A new model of Synthetic is produced, the NK-39F.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: greetings Azarian Empire, we salute you and would like to establish commercial-trading relationships.
- Azaranian Diplomacy: Very well, you may use the transportation relay network for commercial purposes.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We are gratefull for you consideration, Trading relationship are now on effect between our nations.
- The Centrians unveil out grand strategy; the Praetorians were our allies all along! The war between us was prearranged to ensure that the Meredians would come to war with us, proving our geo-political strength! Now, as fleets that were 'destroyed' in the war with the Praetorians are reconstituted, we launch deep offensives into Meredian Territory, using our Warvaunts to lead War Parties of Dreadnoughts, Carriers, Battleships, and Battlecruisers. Our 'sparing' of the Promethans doesn't last long; the Fifth Sigma is detached, long with the 4th and 7th Warvaunts, to lay waste to their remaining worlds. Two of them have already been taken, and the remainder will fall soon.
- What the hell kind of game are you playing here? -MP
- A very complex one, that I've been planning for years (read: Monday) --Guns
- Your sick twisted game keeps screwing up the lore. Now everything is ruined! (LOL JK) -MP (also, is this legit with the Praetorians and Mechs? If so, this war will get very intense and very bloody really soon.)
- No, I just put that there for fun. OF COURSE it's legitimate. And I think I may have the Gemini, too. -Guns
- Don't you sass me now. This war will go nuclear next turn, which will be soon ...
- Yeah, well, frankly, if my scheme had gone totally according to plan, you wouldn't have the Azarath or the Regentech on your side either. Nuclear? Please. We're going to blast a big, fat hole in the galaxy, roughly shaped like that of our enemies.
- Nuclear is just a phrase, it would have been nuclear by now. What was your total plan, since it's over now ...
Most of these mod events are based on suspicions. Cross them out if they are wrong.
Mech and Gemini entry into the war and the Praetorians switching sides. The Grand Coalition is temporarily at a disadvantage.
With the Centrians renewing their offensive against the Prometheans, the Promethean's forces retreat back to their homeworld to mount a defense.
The Firstborn, angry at the inability to recover the Soram ships on Mars, removes its forces from the Sol system. Determined to get something out of this war, the Firstborn and its allies declare war on the Centrians due to the attacks on the Prometheans and the thought that the Grand Alliance would join the Centrians. The Firstborn fleets clear away hostile fleets from the Promethean homeworld, giving the Prometheans time to rebuild.
The Ariax Empire joins the Grand Coalition as it values the same ideals.
The entry of the Mechs into the war incites panic and fear in the Dravimosian government, who asks the Grand Alliance to prepare for war and asks for a summit to discuss their options.
The U.N. meeting, while informing the humans of the galatic situation and initiating intercultural contact, does not accomplish much else. The Dravimosian Emperor, before departing to ready his nation for war, suggests that the humans join the Empire. His proposal is shot down by the other emperors and the human nations.
Due to the onset of the Argentine Civil War and the Sino-Soviet War, along with the Galactic War, the U.N. proposes and passes a resolution suggesting that in the event of an alien invasion, all nations and parties cease fighting for the time being to fight the invaders.
This is how I thought the war would go. If not, let me know better alternatives.
The Gemini should be joining us soon too, just FYI. And so now the Grand Alliance ... AND THE FIRSTBORN ... are at war with us ... what the hell ... ~~The Centrians
Will fix the Gemini. It's going to be a three-way war, so nothing to fear. The Grand Alliance has not declared war yet.
Ahh. So the Coalition + the Firstborn vs the Alliance vs the Pact, shall we call it?
I thought it would be like this: (Mechs + Centri + Praetorians) vs. (Grand Alliance + Grand Coalition) vs. (Firstborn + Firstborn Allies + Prometheans)
The Mechs haven't joined the war yet.
The GA would in no case join a war on the same side as the Firstborn, and the Regen are not too sure with the Mechs. In any case, the R are still uninvolved.
For the last time, the GA has not declared war yet. It would be a three-way war, and we would not be on the side of the Firstborn. -MP
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama finishes writing the second volume of Satori Maiden and releases it. This manga introduces Satori's sister, Koishi Komeiji. The manga gets excellent sales and becomes popular.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the Galaxy. The military is built up.
- Promethean Empire: As we prepare for the final defense of Prometheus, we ask for the Firstborn to join our defense of Prometheus. The arms buildup from months ago begins to pay off and we prepare every remaining Promethean with a gun for battle. The starship Light of Prometheus is sent on a mission to prepare for a massive all out assault on Terra to test out the capabilties of the Terrans. along with the 110th Battlegroup. We prepare this along with the Firstborn fleet that was once stationed on the Sol System. We also launch Operation: Madhouse to liberate our lost worlds and establish a stable defense while our joint Promethean/Firsborn Invasion Force arrives at Terra.
- What kind of stupid government divides its forces for invasions when the capital is being attacked?
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We learn Chinese and English and we begin learning Russian.
- China: Despite the recent war with the USSR over Mongolia, we ask for the UN for membership so we could protect our people in the scenario of an extraterrestrial attack.
Military forces are deployed to Mexico to investigate the unknown activity and the discovery is shocking: an alien race that calls itself: "The Mech Network" is drilling for some kind of ancient device deep in Mexico and our scientists begin to gain interest in this device.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We request to join the UN in case of a possible extraterrestrial attack, and that the Mech Network and humanity share the ancient device you are drilling for once operations are completed for the benefit of all mankind.
- Veridi Imperial Republic: Infrastructure continues to expand in both the home systems and more outlying worlds, creating and allowing for larger and more industrial worlds, capable of supplying the vast Veridi population and all their needs. Colonization of the outer systems cotninues, expanding Veridi control around territory that we already control, and the new colonial systems. The red giant collapses in upon itself from the Veridi Collider, the Collider itself being destroyed in the collapse. Many of the worlds in that system quickly become much colder or move closer to the star. We await the terraformation of the planets, in order to colonize them. We continue to monitor transmissions and communications from Eaarthi and various alien communications, witnessing the battles of the Seventh Galactic War. A small scouting party consisting of two Veridi Scout Ships - two Veridi Fighters - is sent to Eaarthi to collect plant and mineral samples.
- Mechs: Scans reveal that the Mechs struck a large piece of The Forge. The portion the Mechs uncovered was the main chassis. More of The Forge is uncovered as a kinetic barrier is places above a primed thermite charge. The charge melts through the hull, allowing the Mechs to access interior. Radar confirms that portions of the chassis have remained intact, but the majority of the superstructure had collapsed on itself during the impact. The Forge is lying on its side, with the engines pointing at a 30˚ angle away from the sky. Armed teams enter The Forge to survey the interior and inspect it for still-active traps. The source of the energy pulse has been narrowed down to three likely culprits: the engine core, the firing chamber, or the power core. The Chinese request that the Mechs share The Forge is denied, with the Mechs stating that The Forge must be kept under watch and away from species that would misuse it. In response to the galactic war, Resolutions 661, 662, 663, or 664 (joining the Alliance, the Prometheans, the Coalition or ignoring the war) are debated by the Installations. Resolution 662 is immediately shot down after Promethean spies are discovered near the crash site. Debates on 661, 663, and 664 are still being considered. The Mechs fear that the war could determine the fate of Earth, which may hinder the recovery of The Forge. Any attempts to hinder the recovery effort will be considered an act of war.
- Argentina: The Civil War reached a halt due to the extraterrestrial message. Both right military forces are using the time to build and buy new weaponry (while calling the USA for support), while the two leftist groups are calling the USSR for help. April 19th new messages appears on several locations, the Aliens have Identified themselves as the "Rasheen Kingdom" and are asking for a cease of the hostilities in order to negotiate a friendly pact with the earth people, using Argentina as their local embassy. Most are afraid than this could be a lie, a prelude to a world invasion, others are confident to win the support of the alien force to control the country and the region, and some believe this is the beginning of a new era.
- Argentinian Diplomacy: We (both Onganist and Juntist military forces) agreed to unite forces with the rest of the world to repel an alien invasion if such situation happens.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. Upon receiving word of the Centrians’ and Praetorians’ treachery we immediately lay waste to the Praetorian ships who helped us in the Solar System, taking almost no casualties considering we heavily outnumbered them and that they were dependent on our nearby ports at the time of war.
We detect that the entirety of the Centrian aggressive fleet, numbering over 800,000 ships has set out to pass through the Solar System, attempting to tear through our fleet and head for our territory. We order all facilities on Saturn to be demolished, setting out for the outskirts of the system. When the Centrians arrive, a small number of our ships engage the initial scouts. Before the Centrians have time to refuel and destroy our small ambush, we withdraw. In reality the small ambush was a distraction to halt the Centrians as our fleets scattered. With the entire Centrian aggressive fleet now entrenched in Meridian territory, we position our fleet into Rasheen space. We detect that the Centrians neglected the completely undefended area bordering the Rasheen, focusing their entire fleet in the Solar System to take down what they perceived as our entire fleet.Lohvis Mongranimperialis Sen Scipius orders a series of attacks into Centrian space, engaging scattered defensive ships. The newly stationed Atlos-class carriers are discovered to be extremely effective, being possibly the most advanced ship of its type in the galaxy. After a series of hit and run attacks we manage to leave the few responding defensive Centrians vessels in ruin, bombing several distant Centrian worlds. Our humanitarian aid arrives on the Promethean worlds to help its people, with minimal amounts being stolen by the Centrians. Although we disagree heavily with their ideals, and have served as enemies, we still attempt to help the Promethean civilians, as we view the Centrians actions as inhumane. Strange-matter and nuclear guided missiles begin to be utilized in prototype long-range weaponry on some of our ships, targeting large concentrations of Centrian ships. We discover that by assaulting small Centrian forces, alerting a large group, we can then withdraw and destroy the now discovered group. The Centrians’ hive tactics also serve to their disadvantage, as it means a larger concentration of ships in one area. Our long range attacks eventually lead to heavy destruction of Centrian fighters and small ships. We ask the Grand Alliance, our trade partners, for aid in this conflict, as the Centrians are now on the verge of exterminating a whole species, and the Firstborn are now opposing us. We ask our allies to position their fleets to help assault patrolling Centrian groups.
- Dravimosian Diplomacy: We agree to supply you with weapons and medical supplies, but we need to consult with the rest of our allies first.
- I never sent troops to Sol! You can't control how my nation acts! WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK. Also, I have the Passion and the Scout Corps still defending Centrian Space. We outnumber you. Finally, dude, You're alone against three Tier 3 nations - the Gemini, the Praetorians and the Centrians- so no, you're not winning.
- GA-R1 declines.
- You sent ships to the Meridian Consul, therefore you have to go through the Solar System and/or go within range of the Solar System's garrison.
- Or, like, hundreds of light years around it? Say? In any case what map are you talking of?
- Soviet Union: The Soviet Armed Forces react to the Chinese invasion of what is now Soviet territory. Counteroffensives are launched in Mongolia, Xinjiang and Inner Manchuria, seeking to strike deep into the borders of China. The Soviet Air Force begins bombing operations of Chinese industry and infrastructure while also beginning dogfights to gain superiority over the skies. Tibetan insurgent groups are supplied Soviet weapons and KGB agents are sent to train them in guerrilla warfare and tactics. The same is done in Argentina with the leftists. Other CNAT nations aid the Soviet Union after the Union invokes the organization's charter. Most send military units while others send only supplies. North Vietnam is the most supportive, invading southern China with millions of troops. Nuclear weapons are readied but will be used only in the event of Chinese use of nuclear weapons. We submit our plan to win the war on the talk page to see if it is at all plausible. The first joint Moon mission is prepared for launch next turn.
- Orc Empire: Civil war begans as republican forces size the imperial house. The house is retaken after a brutal firefight .
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues the mass production of military supplies, and by now most common military items are in vast surplus. The full potential of the Zeris Shipyards is used, and the shipyards now produce at least 750 warships a month. Don't be concerned, this is not as bad as you may think. In a special ceremony headed by the Emperor, Battlegroup Polaran is given a fleet of 500 ships to find the remaining two-quarters of the Polaran population and bring them back safely to their homeworld. This frees up a significant portion of Battlegroup Crixus. Half of this battlegroup is mobilized to intervene in the Orc Empire to prevent the state from collapsing into civil war, but no action is done, since many senators and councilors object to intervening in foreign conflicts while the Mechs and Firstborn are on the march. Small detachments of the Imperial Guard are dispatched to learn of Firstborn troop movements and the conditions of species in the Promethean Empire. A small fleet of ships sets up a blockade over Earth to prevent any violent actions towards the humans.
- Centria: Begins a swathe of utter destruction through Meredian space, destroying thousands of ships and dozens of worlds -, even some stars. While the Meredian Atlos carriers are powerful, our dreadnoughts and Battleships establish a quick advantage, while our smaller gunships eliminate large numbers of Meredian fighters. While their long range attacks do some damage to our smaller ships, the shields on our larger ships brush away the nuclear attacks and use Sigma fields and Matter Distortation to reply in kind. Within months of the war we have established a beachhead in Meredian territory, destroying all inhabited worlds with WPDs (Weapons of Planetary Destruction). Our Warvaunts also do heavy damage, their heavy shields withstanding all but the most devasting, clustered attacks, while the poerful plasma weapons and Strange-matter bombs wipe out opposition. Taking advantage of the Promethean tactic of splitting their force, we launch an invasion with 67 Battle Fleets, three Sigma Fleets, and 14 Battle Hives. The Promethean defenses are totally overrun; their capital taken by our forces. Though a few worlds remain to them, their government has been entirely destroyed.
- The Gemini Federation after deliberations within the government, has decided to support for the Centrian-led coalition, after members of the Gemini leadership came to an agreement that the goals of the Federation could be accomplished through the coalition under the Centrian government. Millions of Gemini military personnel are mobilized, and the fleet order to prepare striking targets within Meredian space to aid their wartime allies. The Fifth, Eighth and Twelfth Fleets are ordered into combat to support military operations against the Meredians, and battlemasters from the Solarian Empire prepare themselves to lead group operations on the main worlds under siege by the coalition. A battlegroup has been sent out by the military council to mop up any remaining Promethean military forces, and destroy any remains of their military infrastructure that could potentially be reactived for a post-war insurgency.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our 7th Fleet was disposed to defend the Meridian Space causing its share of damage but losing most of its 26th and 27th Battlegroups, the remaining elements have been sent to the Meridian main space along with the 3rd Fleet in defensive stance, in order to protect at all cost our main ally's planets, the 6th Fleet have been relocated from the Oort Cloud to Zohaal (Jupiter) along with the Sol System Task Force with orders to defend our Caturthōpagurū Military Base as well as the Planet Earth. The remaining Fleets are on defensive stance protecting our main systems. Meanwhile, Planetary defenses are being set up, we are confident to improve our force now that we understand more of the hostile forces. Either way, alternative plans are being drawn in case our Kingdom is attacked by anyone. Our shipyards only yields 521 ships due to heavy restructuring we are making. Our Insectoid creatures (Codenamed:"Rakshasas") have quickly became proficient as ground troops thanks to improved A.I. Programming and defensive systems/offensive weapons grafted to them; we continue experimentation on their diferent castes as well as training them with several of our military equipments. After continuing sending messages to the nation of Argentina, we are sending back our contact humans fully healed and ready to use them to strengthen our relationship with their nation.
- Iocinian Kingdom: We are a medium sized nation east of the Solar System. We begin expanding our starfleet and trading capabilities as we hope to transport goods all across the galaxy. We ask for a trade agreement with our neighbors the Dravimosians, Meridians, Azarath, Cy’ral, and Regentech.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We accept your trade agreement.
- Dravimosian Diplomacy: We accept.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: Welcome to the Sol System! We would like to offer you a Trading Treaty in order to begin commercial relationships between our Kingdoms.
You can't co-operate with all those nations. Some are enemies with each other. Woops, I removed Firstborn.
- The Regenetech continue their stance. The FFF becomes involved on the Promethean side of the war, shocking many politicians. More fleets are moved into the Sol System and towards the borders of the empire just in case. We continue pressuring the Americans and Soviets to accept alien technology.
- The US continues to rebuff alien technology. The National Guard of Utah begins to relax control over the region. Congrees approves a bill to hold referenda for statehood in overseas territories. President Johnson decides to run for his own second term, as the Constitution allows this, and his approval ratings go up to 73% thanks to his leadership during this alien crisis. Joint work with the Soviets continues and the Apollo 9 is nearing completion. Jim Lovell and Mike Collins are selected to be the Americans on the flight, and the Soviets are requested to pick two cosmonauts to serve on the mission. The Ares 1 begins construction, and its planned purpose is to orbit Mars. We ask the Soviets to consider building a space station in Earth orbit, with limited use of alien technology. The United States also sees that the Sino-Soviet War could be an advantage over Communism, and encourages the Republic of China to participate in its own war against China, with limited American support.
New turn because screw the rules, I'm not in the war yet.
The American-Soviet Luna/Myesyats Mission is launched to prove several points. One, that humans of all nationalities and ideologies can overcome their differences. Two, that humans are not a weak or stupid species in the Galaxy, and that we have worth. In a television broadcast watched by millions, cosmonauts and astronauts walk together on the face of the Moon, collecting moon rock and alien technology from the Battle of Luna. The crew returns safely without major incident.
Due to the widening intensity of the Sino-Soviet War and the suggestions of the Americans, the Republic of China launches an invasion of mainland China. With American support, the ROC establishes a small beachhead near Hong Kong and completely captures Hainan.
Due to the Sino-Soviet War, tensions rise at the Korean DMZ.
Due to the fear of encroaching alien influence, things alien are feared and suspected by many. Human cultural revival movements occur in some regions of the world as a result. A pan-human group begins advocating a unified humanity. Others soon follow suit. Nationalism rises in many nations, unintentionally weakening support for pan-humanism.
The Seventh Galactic War rages on. The Centri are holding their own against the Firstborn for now, but the battlelines are slowly weakening. The Coalition is falling back after a decisive Centri-Gemini-Praetorian offensive and the Orc Empire devolving into civil war.
South Yemen joins CNAT, but does not contribute forces or supplies to the war.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama begins writing the third volume of Satori Maiden.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We write English books called "Aliens are Your Dad and Mom."
- .Promethean Empire: After the fall of Prometheus, Operation: Madhouse is later revealed to be a ruse, as the surviving government of Prometheus, including Kolam II, called in the Grand Armada a
nd the starship Wrath of the Emperor which we sent on a secret mission to the Centrian homeworld half a year ago is ordered to detonate the 200 Elerium bombs on the planet in an attempt to send the Cyclarchy into chaos.Meanwhile back in the homeworld, outdated equipment and weapons are dusted off by survivors and about several 40,000 normal nuclear weapons are launched at the Centrian fleets in orbit while the remnants of the Prometheus Defense Fleet and the Grand Armada as well as the 6th Battlegroup and Promethean insurgents attack the Centrians from all sides. Meanwhile, the joint-Firstborn/Promethean Fleet arrives on the Sol System and the Promethean section is to head for Earth orbit into attack position while the Firstborn fleets are live bait. As we arrive to Earth, we decide to blow up the Myesyats rocket as the astronauts leave Luna and the Praetorian forces on the Moon are attacked once more, setting the stage for the Second Battle of Luna (which I hope doesn't turn into what happened last time we faced off on Luna since I came prepared this time).As for the base in the bottom of the South Atlantic, forces deployed by the Empire have been ordered to prepare to disable any planetary defenses vital to the humans. As our forces arrive on Earth, we decide to set off massive EMP attacks to disable worldwide comms and electronics to prevent any kind of retaliation. This is followed by a massive all-out offensive on the major cities of Earth as well as key military bases acorss Earth.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: Prometheans, in view of our mutual Non-Aggression Pact, we urge you to desist your offensive on Earth, otherwise we'll nullify said pact and begin hostilities against your force.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We agree with the Prometheans and request that you stop your attack on Earth.
- Promethean Diplomacy: Fine, Earth can wait. We are merely to assist the Chinese with their war with the Soviets for the Chinese are the true spreaders of socialism even though we are anti socialist.
- You guys are already at war. The Firstborn are attacking you too.
Yeah, that is right! RUSE baby!!! EAT ON THAT GUNS!
The Praetorians have already been ousted from the Solar System.
No bau5, according to the mod event, the humans landed and returned without incident, so they returned without incident.
What the hell are you smoking? The most heavily defended planet outside the big five, and you send ONE battleship? We'd destroy it before it even came CLOSE. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING. GUYS.
S'all good, I convinced rat that that was implausible.
- China: Seeing the RoC has joined up with the enemy, we decide to nuke the advancing enemy forces and then retake our positions. North Vietnam is invaded fearing a potential invasion from the country and we ask North Korea to join China's side in the war just as we have joined them in their war against the UN and South Korea during the Korean War 17 years before. Anyone collaborating with extraterrestrials is quickly decided to be silenced as well as US deciding to join the pan-human movement as soon as we end our war with the Russians and the Taiwanese and the Americans. As the Soviets retaliate with a full nuclear strike we, too, decide to retaliate with a full nuclear attack force. In retaliation for the Soviet nuclear attacks, we decide to nuke Novogrod and Vladivostok. As unknown enemies appear all over radar systems and comms go down, the government ends up with very little to no response to reports of "extraterrestrial attacks" on major cities across the nation still standing.
- Hey Monster, EAT MY NUKES!
- Challenge accepted.
- Seems legit. Don't blow all your weapons or we get another ASB tag. Max usage is two in minor cities.
- Iocinian Kingdom: More ships are produced, increasing our starfleet to 400,000 ships. We increase our trade across newly established routes into neighboring nations. Our infrastructure grows as a result.
- Soviet Union: As the Chinese use nuclear weapons against the North Vietnamese, the Republican Chinese, and our own forces, we return by intensifying our war effort. Bombers now rain death upon Chinese cities and infrastructure almost every hour. We move several divisions to the east, and the nuclear attack prompts many CNAT nations to aid in the war militarily. Premier Zhukov calls President LBJ and wants to know how the United States would react to a second strike on China by the Soviet Union using nuclear weapons. Weapons and KGB agents are still supplied to Argentine and Tibetan militias. The economy is put into a war footing, and most efforts are now made to defeat the Chinese. We propose to India a joint invasion of China, as that would be in India's geopolitical interests. We celebrate the successful moon mission, and begin researching artificial gravity based on scraps recovered from the moon. These attempts are not successful so far. Thanks to the green light from America, nuclear strikes hit China, killing many Chinese soldiers and command posts.
- The United States quietly agrees to let the Soviets strike Chongqing or Tianjin if the Soviets do not intervene if South Korea launches an invasion of North Korea.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our fleets at the Meridian space remain on defensive stance sided our Allies, as well as those on our own space. Shipyards yield another 687 Ships (creating two new Battlegroups, the 33rd and 34th), while our economy restructures itself to maintain itself. New strategies involving FTL Jump Engines and C5I are being taught to the fleet. The Rakshashas have become our own intuitive hive-thinking shock ground force, divided into several combat and support castes, and controlled by our IA Grafted Queen and several of her "Viceroys" (young queens unable to reproduce, mechanically grafted as well) used as a beach head mobile HQ. Their quick spawning and minimum maturation time, makes them ideal Disposable Ground Troops (DGT). Our Uplifting program on Arr-Rota species had impressive progress. Our human contacts remain in Argentina, trying to slowly win support for us on the country while we continue transmissions to bring calm to the country. However, a Xenophobic sentiment increases.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: Angered over the cowardly attack on Earth by the Promethean Fleet, the Kingdom voids the treaty with them and launches a massive attack on the Promethean forces. Already being attacked by other fleets, they're quickly dispatched out of Earth's Orbit.
- Mech Network: The source of the power tics in The Forge is revealed to be caused by an unstable Galactus Core. Had it not been shielded, the area would have been dangerously radioactive. A team is able to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow, fixing the issue. The Galactus Core could still, in theory, be repaired and used. The Mechs continue plans to recover The Forge. Efforts to unearth more of the structure succeed. The dig site boundaries are pushed back by over a mile as sonic charges are placed around the dig site. The charges will vibrate the earth around The Forge into sand, allowing for The Forge to be retrieved without a lengthy recovery process. Detonation has yet to take place.
- Argentina: The country is back at peace after the Juntist and Onganist set aside their differences and accepted to create a joint government (a Triumvirate with Onganía and Alsogaray as main elements). However, tensions are palpable as some politicians, enterpreneurs and Militars looks to increase their power and position. The infrastructure is beginning to being rebuilt, as well as the Armed Forces. The Leftist groups are on a truce while their forces wins new local adepts and equipment from the USSR. A new movement called Rasheenest is rising, proposing to accept the alien help, as longs as they do not invade or harm the humans or the Planet; however they're a small group so far.
- India aids the Russians in their attacks on China, launching our small arsenal and invading Tibet. We swiftly gain control over Lhasa - when suddenly attacks hit nations all over the Earth. With half the world paralyzed, the population of our cities is quickly evacuated to the countryside in case of future attacks. Meanwhile, we launch a rocket into the upper atmosphere, hoping to develop a decent Space Program.
- Centria continues to war on the Meredians. Though the Meredian positions have now
totallycollapsed thanks to three-front attacks from the Centri, Gemini and Praetorians,the war against the Firstborn goes badly. Though we managed to break through their lines multiple times, they are simply too powerful, and soon the entire Fleet Royale is deployed against them, along with the latter 8 Sigma and Omega (The Sigma is the Aggression elite, the Omega is the Passion elite) Fleets attacking their center. A new Armada, consisted mainly of the Reserve, with almost 900,000 Capital Ships, attacks the Meredian fleets around Sol, easily crushing resistance before launching greater strikes into the Orbit of Neptune.Meanwhile, fleets from the Aggression - with about 100,000 Capital ships - attack the Saturnic orbit while the Coalition attempt to defend thir other positions. Titan is quickly captured, but the Coalition throw us back in the Uranic orbits, and still hold most Jovian and Saturinc orbit. Conflict also occurs with the Firstborn and Praetorian fleets in Sol.
There isn't a three front offensive. If you look at the map you are actually surrounded on three sides, while the Gemini and others must travel between the stretch of space in between the Firstborn and galactic core. Also there isn't a fleet in the Solar System.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Sol fleet in Earth orbit detects the Promethean fleet over Earth. While incapable of defeating the combined fleets on their own, they do their best. A message is sent to the third of the Dresh fleet in the Oort Cloud, who enters the inner system and begins to battle with Promethean and Firstborn forces. Squads of ground troops are sent to capitals of every nation and major city, supplying the humans with new weapons and to provide close-fire support. War is declared on the Promethean Empire for their hostile actions and on the Firstborn for supporting the Prometheans. The Xeraji, Karnehai, and the remaining two-thirds of Drech Battlegroups invade Firstborn and Promethean space, leading to fierce fighting along the borders with neither side holding an edge at the moment. Caborr ships are also put into the war and fight valiantly. Due to the intensity of the conflict, glassing is authorized on planets that either have no real atmosphere or were not originally capable of supporting life (planets that were terraformed). Detachments of the Imperial Guard are sent into Promethean space to encourage and supply enslaved races to revolt, promising them independence and freedom if they rise up. With the war starting, the Emperor goes to the Brudahka queens, asking them to contribute small detachments. The queens are angered but comply, and small divisions of Brudahka are equipped and trained. We begin to supply the Centri, Gemini, and Solarians with weapons on the promise that they are only used against the Prometheans or Firstborn. We ask the other members of the Grand Alliance to join in this war, but since we declared it we understand if they choose not to.
- The Regenetech Empire declares full suport of the human race. Six fleets (that's quite a craption of ship, y'know) are sent to combat above Earth, joining already present forces and a base is set up in the deserts of Africa to strike Promethean forces in the skies above Earth. Twenty fleets are deployed to the Promethean home system. War is also declared on the Firstborn, essentially re-igniting the dead flames from the Sixth Galactic War. The formation of the Clone Army is intensified as new cloning bases are set up on Pluto. Construction of shields over the USSR's heartland and most of the continental United States begins. The United States military begins to be retrained on Regen tactics and the same is offered to the USR.
- The United States mobilizes its military and is put on DEFCON 1. The government is relocated to an undisclosed location. Havoc begins to wreak havoc on the land and the American armed forces are deployed to retain domestic peace while the aliens maintain the defense of Earth. The government accepts alien offers to become more technologically advanced and spacecraft and other technology are received.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. We are extremely displeased with the Prometheans actions in the Solar System, breaking all agreements with them. The Centrian aggressive fleet has now been virtually surrounded, forced to either advance further, taking heavy casualties in the invasion, or withdraw and attempt to save their ships scattered across Centrian territory. Barrages of guided missiles become constant against small Centrian fleets and installations, yielding the defenders temporarily stunned, in time to be targeted by support ships. We ask the Grand Alliance to not be hostile against us, as we are also against the Firstborn and Prometheans, instead becoming co-belligerents. We ask our allies to continue aiding us in our efforts. We also ask our currently non-aligned trade partners to consider helping us.
- Iocinian Diplomacy: We agree to aid you.
New Turn because the Prometheans are ticked and impatient.
Because of the Promethean invasion of Earth, most nations with conflicts put aside their differences only for the time being to fight the alien invaders. Some areas, like most of central Africa, continue their infighting since they don't fully understand the invasion.
Because of the war, many nations with similar ideologies merge into defence blocks to better co-ordinate actions against the invaders. Such examples include Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, and Finland joining NATO and Yugoslavia, Romania and Albania joining CNAT. Some state that such a move is only temporary.
Because of the entry of the Dravimosians into the war, the war becomes incredibly brutal, rendering some planets as orbs of fire and dust.
The war over the planet Earth turns bloody, as Dravimosian and Centrian forces engage Firstborn and Promethean ships. Meteor showers become common on Earth.
More mod events may come, depending.
- Promethean Empire: As the war across the galaxy rages, we focus most of our forces to deal with the enemy in Promethean space, but Firstborn have sent in assistance at this point to help us push them back.
We decide to engage the enemy forces and within less than a few months most of Africa, the Andes Region, the Caribbean, and parts of North America, the Balkans, the Japanese Islands, and Northern Siberia as well as Micronesia have fallen before the wrath of our invasion forces. The meteorite showers are later found to be useful to our advantage due to the fact that these meteorites are falling all over major cities. Major cities worldwide continue to be sieged and laid to waste as casualties rise all over the Earth.As the Rasheen ships arrive on the Sol System, we decide to send in the 220th Battlegroup led by the starship St.Kiram straight to assist the invasion on Earth. The Firstborn decide to call in more ships to the Sol System and we decide to get them to join the 220th Battlegroup and the St.Kiram. Meanwhile on Terra, we decide to establish a base near the Greendland Ice Sheet in secrecy and under the ice to and the base to prepare for combat. As the battle rages, the Prometheans launch an attempt to retake Anden and this time we take the city successfully as we launch our offensive on the Arabian Peninsula. The second wave of this invasion is deployed as the 220th Battlegroup arrives, accompanied by a large fleet of Firstborn vessels and more troops are deployed around the globe. and more Firstborn ships are sent to the Sol System. Despite our problems on South America, we continue to advance into Siberia, Europe, North America, Africa and Oceania. We decide to establish another base in the bottom of Macchu Picchu. Japan's surrender to us has allowed ultimately for the annexation of the region and the genocide of the Japanese. We begin invading the rest of the Far East and military troops are also deployed to the Middle East. Mecca is razed down to the ground, angering many Muslims worldwide as well as further annoying the human race. The fleet, due to the large space debris is forced to enter the Earth's atmosphere and they fire their Ion Cannons over the world's major cities, killing many great leaders of the planet in the process.
- Mech Diplomacy: WARNING: CARIBBEAN ATTACK = DETRIMENT TO RECOVERY EFFORTS + LIKELY TO RESULT IN MECH CASUALTIES. DISENGAGE IN CARIBBEAN. OTHER ATTACKS ≠ RELEVANT. FAILURE TO CEASE ATTACK IN CARIBBEAN = DECLARATION OF WAR.
- Promethean Diplomacy: Hey Mech idiots, why don't you just go home with The Forge already - but oh wait, there are meteor showers EVERYWHERE. Anyway, just get off the planet and we will not kill you.
- No. Your forces are fighting hard out in space. You think they have time to hit human cities?
- Ratc, please. Mechs are one of the master races of the galaxies. And immediate destruction of the Earth is not possible, since you're up against a bunch of big shot nations that are more powerful than you are.
- Aw what? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't mean you can't just cross out most of my post. I have GROUND forces all over the Earth, you just can't do that!!!!!!
- Yes, but you are fighting Azaranians and Regen on Earth and in space. Two powers vastly greater than you. And you can't control the Firstborn to that extent. The Regen and Azar are winning, except where the Firstborn are, in which places we are forced to stalemates.
- China: As the new enemy awaits, we ask to join the UN due to fear of being crushed by alien forces and our forces retreat from major cities into the mountains, but not before we nuke them to prevent their capture. Mao Zedong is killed in Forbidden City as the city of Beijing falls to the new alien threat. We begin to prepare for a massive guerrilla campaign under the leadership of Deng Xiaoping.
- UN accepts.
- Mechs: The sonic charges are detonated in October. The well-placed charges grind the Earth around The Forge into sand. A massive sinkhole occurs, though it is intended. No lives are lost in the sinkhole and no property is damaged. The Forge should be much easier to retrieve. Much of the superstructure becomes exposed above ground. Unfortunately, the sonic charges have a side effect the Mechs either did not forsee or, more likely, did not care about. A massive earthquake devastates Mérida, destroying much of the city and causing a fire. There are many human casualties. The natives are outraged. Meanwhile, the Mech fleet is mobilized as the Promethean fleet has proven to be a detriment to the recovery efforts.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama stops writing the third volume of Satori Maiden and hides underground. Japan peacefully surrenders to the alien invaders as they are too powerful.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our Starfleet current orders: Defend the Main Meridian Planets, Defend the Kingdom's systems if attacked, defend the Jovian and Earth's space from external attacks, destroy any Promethean Ship on sight, defeat any Promethean forces on the Andes region. We quickly gain space/air superiority on the region while our Army and Navy are deployed from orbit, specially our Rakshasha forces as main contingent pushing back the invaders to the North in no more than a month. In the meantime we look to create a strong bond with the Argentinians to ease our military presence in the near area (however the tension is still present), it's hard but the military government has agreed to co-operate with us to expel the Prometheans out of the region. Meanwhile, we're trying to help this country with food and logistics in order to help them rebuild themselves and gain their thrust. Our shipyards yield new 805 ships, while we repaired damaged ones from the 7th Fleet, two more Battlegroups are activated (35th and 36th) integrating the recently created 9th Fleet. Our trading economy sees some receding due to the increasing combats in commercial routes.
- Soviet Union: Due to alien invasion, many activities come to a halt. Communist forces worldwide rally to battle the foe, but the situation is uninspiring. Soviet forces dig deep in Moscow, and hold out despite suffering heavy casualties. Major cities across the Union as well as CNAT are under siege. Premier Zhukov and much of the Soviet government manage to escape from Moscow. Specialists from the Rasheen, Dravimosians and Centrians help out and provide weapons to the human forces. The first major victory of the war happens when Communist forces, along with Dravimosian ships and ground forces, repel Promethean forces from Aden, South Yemen, downing a small Promethean frigate in the process. Though a small victory, it does much to boost morale. Weapons retrieved from said battle are used to fight the aliens worldwide. Many people, understanding that surrender is not an option, choose to fight instead of submit. Instances of collaboration are rare, and collaborators are usually assassinated soon after being seen.
- Great Relief comes to the Battle for Moscow when, without notice, a large meteor shower seemingly heads straight for the city. However, these were no meteors, these were tens of thousands of orbital drop pods, dispersing their gravitational energy down onto the Promethean forces, destroying them, and reducing the energy on impact to something more sustainable using energy convereters. The Azaranian forces are able to take the Prometheans by surprise and push them out of the city.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. To avoid a Promethan trade monopoly on Terran goods, our entire army declares war on the Prometheans and me attack their ships from behind. All our trade ships begin to be armed by plasma and laser cannons and we attack 220nd Battlegroup. Although we are normally a trade nation, all our shipyards, which previously build trade ships switched to making battleships and our 1-40 battle ship groups, with around 100 ships in each are dispatched. Group 1 to 5 are sent to attack 220nd Promethean Battlegroup as group 6-10 are sent to defend our moon base and conduct raids on Promethean positions.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We invite you to join the coalition, which is currently undertaking military actions against the Prometheans.
- The Azaranians declare their full support for the denizens of earth when the enormous battlegroup known as the "Imperial Fleets" jumps into Earth's orbit and rains havoc on the assaulting forces. Azaranian Orbital Troops (AOTs) are launched from orbit and onto earth's major cities in an attempt to attack the assaulting forces from the rear before ordinary troops commanded by Field Marshal Joren Tar'Kaynam bring re-enforcements to the cities of Moscow, Washington DC, while leaving Beijing alone due to the disgust of the emperor for the Chinese using such dirty methods as nuclear weaponry to attempt destroy sites of great historical importance such as Veliki novgorod. The Azaranians' refusal to help China is the punishment they must suffer for their crimes agianst their own species. The Azaranian Senate, in a secret meeting, declares war on the Promethean Empire and its coalition, with a vote with only 2067 dissenting. The Azaranian Emperor proposes a Grand Alliance Resolution to declare war on the Promethean empire on the grounds of Resolution 15 (the protection of level zero (non-spacefaring) races in the Galaxy).
- Argentina: the EMP launched by the Prometheans took down most of our communications systems, it took us hours to re-establish radio and several key communication systems, by that time Buenos Aires was facing a powerful alien attack. However, suddenly another alien force appeared ... immediately attacking the Prometheans, The Rasheen have finally come down to our country, and thanks to them we have re-established and improved heavily our Logistics and Supplies routes; they are currently co-operating with both Far-Right and Leftist movements to create a joint Government (known as Comite de Gobierno Provisional/"Provisional Government Commitee") and to co-ordinate strikes on the invaders. So far, the enemy has been pushed out of Buenos Aires and we're making progress to expel them out of the Andes Region (thanks to our neighbor countries' co-operation). We have begun to train ourselves in the use of several Rasheen Weaponry and Logistics systems, even though there's certain fear about them and their intentions, our main goal is to defend the country and the planet.
- 'Galactic 'Confederation of Spaceships: After years of war being waged across the galaxy, with each war being bigger in numbers, technology, death, and destruction, numerous spaceships have gone missing in action and the individuals in side of the ships have been left to fend off for themselves. As a direct result of the Seventh Galactic War, however, a huge number of ships have went missing in action and groups of ships from different individual battles joined together as a means to survive. Soon bonds were formed between the groups and in light of the Promethean Invasion of Earth the groups held a meeting. At the meeting it was decided to form the Galactic Confederation of Spaceships and to go against the Prometheans. Now that we have been formed we declare war on the Prometheans and conduct supply raids and their spaceships.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We welcome you Galactic Confederation of Spaceships, and we offer to give you food, weapons and supplies as long as you remaing in combat against the Prometheans; we also offer you a Non-Aggression Pact between our fleets.
- GCS Dip: We agree to the NAP and shall continue combat against Prometheans and we are thankful for aiding us with supplies to combat the Prometheans.
- Cuba: With the Promethean Invasion of Earth we cease all hostilities with the United States and NATO and mobilize a self defensive force of 10,000.
- Centria condemns the actions of the Prometheans and Firstborn, and stops all our hostile actions against the Meredians... for the moment. Leaving their eventual defeat to our capable partners, the Gemini, we move all but a few units of the Aggression and Reserve against the Firstborn, launching a full mobilization. The Third Day of Saints comes, and every single Centrian runs Full Immersion, becoming one gigantic mind, running without a fault at the best angle for victory, our fleets fighting alongside the Dravimos, Azarath and Regentech in the attempt to defend Earth from further attacks. The first major victory of our war with the Firstborn occurs as a smaller force of Centri ships outmanuvered a mixed fleet of Prometheans and Firstborn and surrounded them, totally destroying them. The Meredians are also condemned, for attempting earlier to destroy our fleets with long range barrages; however, our forces were deep into their territory before we pulled out. We suggest a temporary non-aggression pact with them, as we combat this far greater threat.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues with its military operations against the Prometheans and Firstborn. The Xeraji and Karnehai battlegroups hold their own against the Firstborn, with neither side really gaining anything, while the Dresh Battlegroup engages the Prometheans. Tactical squads on Earth still assist the humans, providing weapons and advice on how to beat the Prometheans. Battlegroup Polaran, now of 750 ships, detects one of the larger Polaran groups and gives chase. The group, likely the largest still out in space, is expected to be captured within the decade. A 2000 ship detachment from Battlegroup Dresh is sent to the Orc Empire to resolve the civil war there. The Empire supports the idea of a peace treaty between the Centrians and the Meridians, at least until the war with the Prometheans and the Firstborn is over.
- India evacuates all major cities, using nuclear devices to stall Promethean forces advancing. Sending people into shelters in the Ghats, Deccan and Thar, we manage to save most of our population but government begins to fracture. All on fronts we are pushed back by the Prometheans. Meanwhile however, our first space flight is planned for late 1969 - if we survive that long.
The Prometheans are pushed back at an almost incredible speed. Ships from the Alliance and non-Alliance races continuously beat the Prometheans out of key points.
Mexico, upset over the loss of life in last year's earthquake, demands that the Mechs leave.
Mechs killed no one.
They detonated a bunch of sonic charges to break the rock around The Forge into sand and it caused an earthquake.
Oh. Missed the earthquake part.
A controversy is stirred as the classification of Mechs as 'alive' becomes a hot debate in the Alliance
The Firstborn begin to fall back after continuous assaults from the Grand Alliance, Grand Coalition, and the Centri..
Many in Japan, after witnessing the horrors of the Prometheans, start to rebel and fight back. Many are sickened with the Imperial government after the surrender.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We join the Coalition and our ships continue fighting Promethean ships as at least 200 ships defends the planet of Orion.
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the third volume of Satori Maiden while hiding. Prime Minister Eisaku Satō announces that Japan has been visited by Yōkai (in this case, it's what Japan's going to refer to aliens as), and announces to the Yōkai that Japan comes in peace.
- Aren't you going to address the fact that you're being invaded by aliens?
- Promethean Empire: At this point most resources are being focused towards the Invasion of Earth and we decide to send in the entire Grand Armada after the Sol System and as the 220th Battlegroup enters Earth orbit, it detonates an Elerium bomb, destroying much of the enemy fleets but losing most of our own in the proccess. Our forces on Earth are to be ordered to detonate the Elerium bombs on the planet should the invasion fail, and our forces do whatever they can to take out the enemy positions on the Earth. Our base in the Greenland Ice Sheet is completed
and we decide to use it to create even more bases around the world, with another one being established underneath the Sphynx and under Macchu Picchu.We later, out of desperation turn to cloning, high tech robotic war machines, and nano-weapons to win the war. Thousands of mechs are deployed into major cities worldwide as well as many combat drones to supplement our conventional ground forces as well as many clones, since cloning production is being rushed purely out of desperation. The starship St. Kiram, although heavily damaged is able to deploy a nanoswarm over Buenos Aires, Moscow and Washington DC. We also decide to launch an offensive upon the OAC on their homeworld Orion, with a joint Firstborn-Promethean operation, hoping to exterminate them and annihilate the planet.. We convince the Firstborn to assist in re-establishing a formal defense in Promethean space, while our forces focus on Earth. Firstborn ships, as the Battle for Earth progresses are arriving, even though they are busy mostly elsewhere. Our scientists are beginning to research a for a way to counter the Mech Virus and create an antivirus after researching the ruins of an old "Phantom" colony on Sitok IV. Our forces begin to bomb the Earth with Elerium weapons, and the fleets on Sol, including the Grand Armada, is ordered to head for a star system Kolam II calls "Praste Nova" and find the location of "New Prometheus". Kolam II transfers the co-ordinates of "Praste Nova" to the fleet admiral Koamsi of Riaku. Prometheus is evacuated and the evac ships are ordered to join the remnants of the fleets at a rendevous point the Alpha Centauri system.The new fleet is known as the Exodus Fleet. A plan that was supposed to be implemented 20,000 years ago when Prometheus was drained of its resources and nearly wiped out in nuclear war.
- Guys, BTW, take note: there was the Second Battle of Aden that we won, so human players, don't get your hopes up.
- The Mech Virus wouldn't remain in one place for too long after the place was captured.
- With the Prometheans leaving their homeworld undefended, the Sixth Imperial Stealth Fleet is deployed to Prometheus to capture the government, evacuate civilians, and set the planet on fire.. This is done successfully and all civilians are interrogated to find if they are in support of invading Earth or against it. Those in favor are exiled to an icy planet on the outskirts of the empire while those against are given new homes on other planets.
- Don't blow up planets.
- Who posted this anyway? What nation??
- If I had to guess, the Regens. But don't blow up planets. -MP
- I think Scraw is self-aware enough to label his nation. That said ... --Guns
- BTW Elerium Bombs can't penetrate underground. So you are safe if you are in a bunker.
- That was Scraw with a Death Star. I'll change it. But I didn't commit genocide.
- You cannot control the Firstborn to this extent.
- China: The guerrilla campaign continues to progress, and we establish more bases on the mountains in an attempt to stall the enemy. Some of the survivors in the nuked cities begin to form resistance groups, and we ask them to join us in our attempt to defeat the enemy. After hearing news of the Promethean retreat from the planet, we begin to clear out the radiation and rebuild our cities while simultaneously invading and annexing much of Southeast Asia and the Koreas seeing that they have fallen to the enemy. We ask for a Chinese-USSR merger despite our strained pre-invasion relations and ask to form the Union of Asian Socialist Republics as the status of a new "supranational state".
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships: We continue raiding Promethean supplies and we now start a large scale attack on the Grand Armada. The first stage includes destroying key communication centers and breaking up major supply lines. With key communication centers destroyed and major supply lines broken many Promethean ships become disorganized. The second stage is bringing in ships to surround large groups of Promethean ships. Those who surrender join the GCS and those who don't surrender get blown to bits. With more members we launch the third stage. In this stage we launch an offensive on small to the medium sized ships. After the offensive we go on the defensive, the fourth stage. Once the fourth stage is completed, we launch the counteroffensive, the fifth stage. In this stage we enter major ships, secure the Elireum bombs, capture head leaders, and establish spaceship hangars. With head leaders captured, moral of the Prometheans is broken, and we leave the rest to other alien species.
- Praetorians: We continue to support the Centri. We begin to prey on Promethean ships, and we launch an assault on Firstborn space, supporting our allies.
- Australia: Ask New Zealand to form a defensive block. Also ask all other Oceanian States.
- Centria: Pulls its armadas back to Centri space. With the effective defeat of the Prometheans, we instead decide to aid Earth. The 4th, 7th and 19th Attack Fleets are sent to Earth to clear out the Prometheans that remain. The forces of the Grand Compact (That's the Centri-Gemini-Praetorian alliance) easily defeat enemy fleets over Russia and attack ground troops in India and the US.
- The Azaranians take the opportunity of the Prometheans leaving their homeworld to send the battlegroup known as the Arkadian Fleets (16th, 79th, 138th, 254th and 322nd fleets), led by the Superdreadnought-Starsnatcher Orion to force the Prometheans to surrender. The Azaranian troops quickly encircle the Promethean capital, and lay siege to it with little to no resistance, as almost all forces are deployed to Sol. The Arkadian Fleets set up around the planet, and Lord Admiral Toreh Van'Zelios gives the Promethean governement an ultimatum, a peaceful, unconditional surrender, or the Arkadian Fleets will commence orbital bombardment of Prometheus after some evacuation is done. the Azaranians propose to the Grand Alliance that the Prometheans be exiled to their home system, and a DMZ be established around the quadrant of the galaxy containing it (think Krogan in Mass Effect after the Krogan rebellions). The Azaranian soldiers on earth manage to succesfuly repell some of the nanite waves using massive directed EMP blasts, and using bombs. The Azaranians liberate and set up front lines around the major cities of earth, including New York, Washington DC, Montreal, Moscow, Leningrad, Warsaw, London, Paris, and Berlin, and many more. Re-enforcements arrive through the Galleon-4 relay, along with Command Marshal Zen'Deiu Sver. The Imperial Fleets regroup and are ready to face the foe of the Promethean last stand army. The Ultimatum of uncoditional surrender to the Grand Alliance by the Prometheans or bombardment of Prometheus is given to the fleet upon its arrival in the Galleon system, the Azaranians anxiously await the response ...
- Promethean Diplomacy: Surrender, PHHHH, NEVER!!! The Empire shall NOT surrender to the likes of you and Earth will be ours no matter what. If you try to bomb our homeworld, Earth will suffer the same fate.
- The Regenetech demand that the Prometheans meet to discuss peace terms or be completely annihilated.
- Dravimosian Empire: The warships of the Dresh Battlegroup notice the co-ordinates that the Promethean ships retreat to. By triangulating their position and direction of movement, they forward the Promethean's most likely destination to Dravimosian High Command. Battlegroup Xeraji is split up, half of it moving back to defense while the other half continuing to siege Firstborn worlds. Battlegroup Dravimos, with the Emperor at its head, travels to the co-ordinates they were given. When they arrive, they find the Prometheans regrouping and immediately open fire upon them. It is a pitched battle, with many losses on both sides, but years of war and losses on the side of the Prometheans weakens their capability. In the heat of battle, many squadrons of the Imperial Guard, headed by the Emperor himself, board the Promethean flagship after it had been largely disabled by an energy projector shot. The Imperial Guard flood onto the ship, followed by waves of Zeremrata marines, quickly securing vital points on the ship. In what has not happened in many ages, a Battle of the Emperors occurs while the Imperial Guard secure the bridge. The battle lasts for about a half hour, with both emperors becoming wounded. It ends, however, when Serantaos II, unable to beat Koram II's greater strength but being swifter, cuts Koram II in the leg, felling him. Koram II is soon disarmed. After this, most of the battle becomes more of a roundup operation, with the Dravimosians trying to capture as many Prometheans as they can. They largely succeed, and Koram II will be brought to the table to explain his actions before the Grand Alliance discusses his fate, as well as the fate of his species. You played well, Ratc. Better than any alien opponent before. But it's over. Battlegroup Polaran continue to chase after the Polarans, and succeed in capturing a small vessel with twenty Polarans on it, the first catch of the year. Production of military supplies does not cease, however, since the war with the Firstborn must be ended and the issue of the Centri and Meridians must be resolved.
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships Dip: With the Promethean Empire finally defeated we propose a meeting between all alien and human nations to determine the post-Promethean War galaxy.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We agree to attend such meeting, and also we would like to continue friendly relationships with your Confederation (If you're open to trade let us know, we are looking for commercial partners).
- The larger Seventh Galactic War is still ongoing.
- Rasheen Kingdom: Our fleet adds another 975 ships to its inventary and re-inforces itself in case the war turns in another direction, a solitary damaged Promethean Military vessel has been captured, its crew made prisoner and the ship taken to Ganymede base to be scrapped and analyzed, we found a Stash of Nano-weapons and a few Bombs made of an Unknown element. The Promethean Empire is finished but remaining troops still on Earth are being defeated, our laser defensive system managed to neutralize most of the Nanoswarm sent to Buenos Aires. The Argentinian country is being rebuilt with our help, while we secure the Southern Hemisphere and install permanent bases on the area, we seek to begin a more interactive program with the locals.
- Soviet Union: The technology given by the aliens is proving to be incredible, and rapid advancement is made. New technology like high definition color pictures, color videos, and video communication are made readily available to the Soviet government. Within days of the Promethean retreat from Earth, Moscow is completely retaken, followed by Petrograd, then Volgograd, and so on, unitl the entire Soviet Union is free. Holdouts are quickly defeated or forced into surrender by the Red Army and alien ground forces. Connection is rapidly rebuilt across the Union. Armed forces are ordered to advance on all fronts now that Promethean forces are surrendering or retreating in droves. Emphasis is put on Japan, who the Soviets argue has betrayed the human race. When the news that the Prometheans have been defeated, mass celebration breaks out amongst CNAT nations and all nations worldwide. Despite this, the order to continue advancing does not cease. The Red Army now has sizable garrisons in all of the Union, as well as Manchuria, Xinjiang, Northern Japan, and most CNAT nations. Advanced weaponry is confiscated from Promethean POWs before they are moved off-world by the Dravimosians.
- Mechs: The Mechs criticize the Mexican government for its short-sightedness. They refuse to leave until The Forge has been retrieved. An armed perimeter is created around the dig site. The Mechs are prepared to use force if anything enters the dig site without permission. Construction ships place a series of magnets around The Forge. The practice, known as 'cradling' uses multiple tractor beams and well-placed hypermagnets in such a way that the structure and a small shell of matter around it as able to seamlessly rise above the ground. The process is not scheduled to take place for another few months. In the meantime, the Dravimosians are panned for their insensitivity to synthetic biology.
- "Synthetic Biology?" Damn it Crim! LOL -MP
- Does this unit have a soul?
- Perhaps, but that does not make you biological. Either way, semantics. -MP
- Argentina: Now that the Promethean Invasion has been stopped, the country is starting to rebuild itself with the help of Rasheen technology (comunication lines, drones, flying transports, energy generators/accumulators, electric lines, etc). However, due to the menacing presence of other alien species and the ongoing Seventh Galactic War, the Rasheen are allowed to maintain its military bases in the country. The Provisional Government Commitee calls for elections to be held in June-1969, the national military sees the alien presence in bad eyes, and menaces with intervening if they believe the country is in danger. The Rasheenists are gaining a lot of supports not only among the political parties, but also among the people, due to the help the Kingdom is doing to the Argentinian people.
The war on Earth is over. Promethean forces there have surrendered, and much of the world is devastated.
Despite this, Alien forces are helping the human nations rebuild. New technology is spread across most nations, bringing most of them to a technological state of the mid-1980s.
The war has brought many changes. All of Europe is in one defense pact or another, either NATO or CNAT. Signs of tension occur, and some nations seem eager to leave such alliances now that the threat has passed. Switzerland moves ahead, and is the first nation to leave NATO, returning to its neutrality.
The situation is tenuous. Soviet forces swarm over Eurasia like fire ants, occupying most of Eastern Europe, all of the Soviet Union, Manchuria, Uyghuristan, Inner Mongolia, and Northern Japan. Soviet expansion does not seem to stop, and the UN asks the Soviets to cease their operations.
Many in Japan lose faith in the Emperor, and are starting to think a republic might be better.
Mexico angrily demands the Mechs leave, overconfident from the overall human victory.
Human infighting resumes now that the Promethean threat has passed.
East and West Germany begin protesting for a united Germany and independence from both of their masters.
- That is my cue ~Imp
- Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the third volume of Satori Maiden while hiding. Prime Minister Eisaku Satō, seeing that the Soviets are now absorbing and destroying Japan, and realising the mistake in surrendering to Yōkai, he goes on to commit Seppuku. Emperor Hirohito, seeing as the Japanese had lost faith in him, decides to step down and resigns. The rest of the Japanese Government goes on and makes new reforms, soon abandoning the Monarchy and the Federal Republic of Japan (日本連邦共和国) is established. Elections for a President and Prime Minister begin.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Do the people of Japan accept our proposal to merge into the Union of Euroasian Socialist Republics?
- Damn, I killed off the Japanese monarchy. That wasn't supposed to happen. :P
- The United States begins to recover from the devastating war. Thanks to alien support, cities like Washington, D.C. and New York begin to be rebuilt. Four new states are admitted in the form of Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and Micronesia. The United States begins to regain its fear of the USSR, thanks to its rampant expansion.
- India opens up the shelters built for the populations during teh evactuation, and with alien help, begins to rebuild the cities. Indira Gandhi becomes PM in the election, and institues a number of socialist policies in order to help the population, opeing up government grain stores and such. India, not a main target of the aliens, has come off better than states like the Soviet Union and the USA, though Promethean and Firstborn armies still took many of our territories.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Do the people of India accept our proposal to merge into the Union of Euroasian Socialist Republics (UESR)?
- Argentinian Diplomacy: We like to sign a Trading Treaty with your Sovereign Nation.'
- India refuses the Chinese proposal. We are a democracy, and we will not give up that right. We agree to the Argentinians, however. A Trading Treaty would be most welcome to help us both recover from these attacks.
- Promethean Empire: Some of the remaining ships from the Empire's remains gather at the Epsilon Eridani system and under Admiral Korami of Loman, they prepare Operation: Imperial Liberation. Phase 1 of the operation involves locationg Kolam II and the Royal Family and rescuing them. Phase 2 involves the freeing of several trapped POWs on Earth and across the galaxy to join up with a small group of civilian vessels in the Epsilon Eridani system and prepare to flee to New Prometheus. The Operation is set in motion and our forces, despite being inferior to that of the enemy,
manage to successfully rescue Kolam II and the other POWs at great cost. We begin to head for New Prometheus along with the Exodus Fleet. The bases left abandoned on Earth are set to unmanned mode waiting for the day the Promethean Empire can eventually get its revenge on the galaxy for their defeat. They are scheduled for reactivation by Earth year 1977. We set Operation: Imperial Liberation in motion, but by that point Kolam II and the other prisoners have begun their own attempt to escape equipped with Dravimosian weapons. We send a small flotilla of ships to Earth to recover the Arms of Fire from the Confederacy of Spaceships as well as the rest of the former Grand Armada. The rescue attempt is nearly successful as the POWs decide to come with the rest of the Exodus Fleet while Kolam II stays behind. He decides to attack the Dravimosian Palace with a small group of POWs left behind and attempts to settle the score with Seranthaos II. Another one of the Dravimosian "Battle of the Emperors" breaks out and unlike last time Kolam II is able to defeat Seranthaos II and coldly kills him, only to be killed himself by a Dravimosian admiral. As Operation: Imperial Liberation becomes a near-complete success, although the death of Kolam II is in mourning by the Exodus Fleet. The small flotilla sent to recover the former Grand Armada begins their attack run and tries to reclaim the starship Arms of Fire.
- China: As we begin to rebuild our cities and our infrastructure,
we begin to grab for Kashimir, the Koreas, Taiwan and Southeast Asia, seeing that both regions have fallen to the Prometheans.We begin to advocate for a united one world government before the UN to unite in the scenario an enemy similar to the Prometheans attacks Earth. We ask for the other alien races to leave the Sol System and the Interstellar Neighborhood, seeing that it is rightfully human territory. We begin to reverse engineer the alien tech to the point of creating laser weapons and computer systems. We also decide to ask for the USSR and the nations of Euroasia to merge into the Union of Euroasian Socialist Republics (UESR).
- Chinese Diplomacy: We agree with the USSR's proposal and we will immediately ask the nations of the world to unite under a single flag, for a common goal. We want the human race to be united in the scenario an alien enemy may return once again.
- India: Tibet belongs to us! MOOHAHAH!
- Argentina: Rebuilding of the nation infrastructure is almost completed in main cities, the new technologies developed by the local scientst under alien supervision are improving everyday life (computers, communication, energy generators, health care, mag-lev trains, etc), however Rasheens refuses to colaborate with advanced systems or weapons. The elections are performed normally and a new civilian government is elected, the first mandates: First, to re-inforce trading and military agreements with neighbor countries; second, to improve local industries to create a powerful commercial nation. The military government (Onganía mostly) is preparing a coup d'etat with hopes of forcing the Rasheen out of Argentina.
- Mechs: The Mechs again state that they refuse to leave until The Forge has been retrieved. The issue a reminder that any attempts to interfere in the recovery of The Forge will be met with force. The hypermagnets are placed on the hull of The Forge. Work on running hypermagnetic cables and nodes through the interior begins. In the meantime, the Mechs request a meeting with an arguably more reasonable nation, the United States, regarding technology and humanity's potential for achievements in technology.
- Italy: The Pope requests a meeting with the Dravimosians over the defining of life as 'carbon-based biological entities'. Meanwhile, the military is upgraded in case of another attack by extraterrestrials.
- Soviet Union: Acknowledging the end of the war and a taxed Soviet military, high command orders military expansion to cease. The Soviet government would agree to a unification with China, but on certain conditions, which will be listed below:
- The capital will remain at Moscow.
- The nation will still be called The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- The anthem will be changed back to The International.
- China will be divided into five or so Soviet Republics.
- Other stuff that can be negotiated.
- In other news, mass celebration occurs throughout the Union. Technology increases at rapid pace, and Moscow is now completely rebuilt. Many new Soviet Republics, all based on ethnic groups, are brought into the Union to celebrate human diversity and the role each ethnic group made in defeating the Prometheans. Bulgaria, in a landmark referendum, agrees to be annexed into the Soviet Union. Premier Zhukov calms the other CNAT states by stating that no such annexation will occur without the approval of the people. A new flag and emblem are approved to mark the Soviet Union's new beginning.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We begin helping Terran Nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network.
- Orc Empire: Civil war ends when the republicans capture the prince who signs a treay officially ending the civil war. The new government asks if we can have some tech from The Forge to make super soldiers.
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships: With Promethean ships captured near Earth's atmosphere we establish the mothership of the former Promethean Grand Armada to be our base. With 10,000 other ships in our Confederacy we organize ourselves. 5000 ships shall be part of our defensive force, 3000 ships shall be part of our offensive force, 500 ships shall be part of our exploration force and 500 other ships shall be part of our aid force. 2000 other ships are spread out across the Galaxy. Now that we are organized we try to give aid to the humans but there are pirates blocking Earth's atmosphere. 100 ships are launch to battle the Space Pirates and we succeed in defeating the Space Pirates. Now that we have acess to Earth's atmosphere we send 50 aid ships and 50 exploration ships to Earth. Our aid ships drop off aid such as food, water, and building materials to heavily damaged cities such as Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Pyonyang, London, Paris, Berlin, Washington DC, etc. while our exploration ships collect information about Earth. The exploration ships contact HQ with the newly discovered information and those working in HQ put the information in the Galactic Database.
- It's a flagship not a mothership. Plus it has a name you know: the Arms of Fire.
- Cuba: We decrease the military in an effort to focus on rebuilding our nation.
- Praetorian Empire: We return to Earth, and land our fleets in and around Australian cities. We swiftly uplift them, giving them ships that travel just below the speed of light, outside the atmosphere. We locate several unmanned Promethean bases around the globe, and inform the other nations of them. Any located on the Australian continent, where we have our base, we destroy. We begin to aid in the rebuilding of Earth, by using our advanced technology to reverse the effects of the Promethean EMP. We also aid by giving technology that allows you to construct new houses and streets at a startling rate, and without having to build them.
- Australia: Shocked by the gifts given by the Praetorian Empire, we set scientists to work reverse engineering them with the aid and consent of the Praetorians. We send aid to Japan, hoping we can stop them from falling to the Soviets. We begin to send aid to other nations, as we escaped relatively unscathed.
- WTF, MAN! HOW DID YOU END UP UNSCATHED FROM THIS INVASION ANYWAY?! I specifically remember EMPing the entire Earth and attacking every major city on Earth on every last nation on the Earth, that includes YOUR cities.
- You said 'Major'. Australian Cities aren't that major.
- Ratc plz. That was against the rules anyhow.
- Veridi Imperial Republic: Infrastructure continues to expand in both the home systems and more outlying worlds, creating and allowing for larger and more industrial worlds, capable of supplying the vast Veridi population and all their needs. Colonization of the outer systems cotninues, expanding Veridi control around territory that we already control, and the new colonial systems. The red giant collapses in upon itself from the Veridi Collider, the Collider itself being destroyed in the collapse. Many of the worlds in that system quickly become much colder or move closer to the star. We await the terraformation of the planets, in order to colonize them. The Veridi scout ships return from Eaarthi with mineral and plant samples, returning to the base at Caallistoli.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We would like to propose a Trading Treaty with your sovereign nation.
- Rasheen Kingdom: 1002 Ships are inducted into the Starfleet, demography is growing by State orders; we have discovered that the element called Ellerium is propelling the Promethean's weapons and engines, we are launching missions to capture some of this material. Nanomachines are investigated; big progress are made in the "Neshmi-Amulasheem Project" (Star-lifting); Argentina is being helped directly (supplies small pieces of technology, peace enforcers) and inderictly (joint scientist teams are working on improving local technology using the Rasheen advancements as patterns).
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues its military operations against the Firstborn, but the defeat of the Prometheans makes a peace treaty seems likely. The reconstruction of Earth continues and the humans are given advanced technology to both aid the humans and to protect them from future attacks. Prometheans that have been captured are sent back to their homeworld to rebuild under GA supervision while the GA debates on what to do with them. The Polarans continue to be chased, and they should be captured within two decades. Production of ships and war materials does not cease.
- Regenetech continue to fight the Firstborn and their allies in space. More technology is donated to humans and we urge all nations to join one of two camps or to join together. The unity of humanity is urged for its own survival. More clone troops begin to be produced in the Onimak system and sent out to war.
- Centria, after the effective collapse of the Prometheans and the withdrawal of the Firstborn, claims victory, pulling our fleets back from their territories and into Centri space. We continue to aid some human nations- including the USSR, the US, India, and several others- to rebuild after the catastrophic events of the Invasion. Leaving the Aggression between us and the warlike Meredians, we pull back the Reserve and the Scout Corps.
The Seventh Galactic War continues to rage. The Firstborn are proposing a ceasefire, while relations break down between the Centri and the Meridians.
Relations were good in the first place ... ?
refers to the ceasefire between them to beat the Prometheans.
The Prometheans that have been captured and resettled on their homeworld have made progress in rebuilding. The Dravimosian Empire still wants to know what the GA wants to do with them. The Azaranians propose once again to create a Promethean DMZ abolish their governement and devolve Prometheus into a series of nation-states on the bombarded planet (what happened to the Krogan). Meanwhile, the Regen propose that the survivors be forced into exile on a far off planet while the government is tried.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the third volume of Satori Maiden while hiding. Elections for a President and Prime Minister continue and results should come in by the end of the year.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire continues to produce military goods and ships, and also begins issuing weaponry specialised for machines. War with the Firstborn continues, and the Emperor is weighing the decision to continue the fight in hopes of annexing the Firstborn or agreeing to the ceasefire. The Emperor wants to know what his counterparts in the Grand Alliance think. Technology continues to be forwarded to the human nations to rebuild them and help them deal with the intragalactic community. The Polarans continue to be chased.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran Nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network.
- Promethean Empire: After nearly a few months worth of travel, we finally arrive at sector W10 of the galaxy, where the Exodus Fleet not only colonizes New Prometheus but also begins colonization of other star systems in the sector. Our people begin a long process of reconstruction. Meanwhile, we decide to send a flotilla to try to recapture our former Grand Armada and hopefully send the Confederacy of Spaceships into disarray. This attempt to recapture the armada is met with large opposition from the Confederacy and even though the starship Arms of Fire ends up recaptured as well as the most important ships from the Grand Armada, the majority of the Grand Armada is still under enemy control. Meanwhile on Earth, the unmanned bases are able to recreate and construct robotic combat units specifically designed for combat although not intended to be activated until either the bases are attacked or the year 1977. The bases are able to start manufacturing nanobombs and accidentally stumble into an Elerium deposit on Earth, probably a result from the invasion and the Elerium begins to be mined out. The bases also begin replicating Elerium as well. Meanwhile back on Prometheus, the people of the Empire begin to rebuild there and ask to borrow some of the Dravimosian technology and access to colonization of the rest of the Z29 sector as well as surrounding sectors.
As the bases are bombed, the shields are activated and the nano-bots stationed in the bases are deployed with orders to devour the humans and any trace of their existance.SECRET: The Empire is beginning to plot its revenge and will need help from the Firstborn and the Mech Network in our plan for vengeance.
- How do you go about replicating an element with basic computers like those?
- They are not basic computers. Each base has an Elerium replication facility that can allow them to replicate Elerium should they be unable to find any Elerium nearby.
- And they don't exist anymore. LOL
- If I can't re edit my turn, nor can you (local)
- China: We continue to rebuild our infrastructure as relations break down with India. We accept the Soviet terms for a merger and decide to commence our preparations. We agree with the Regentech's point of view in regarding a global government of sorts in the scenario a new enemy returns.
- Praetorian Empire: Scanner Stations begin to pick up strange signals from sector W10, a previously silent, dead sector. We send a fleet to investigate. We discover several unmanned Promethean bases on Earth, and evacuate the areas around them, before firing upon them from orbit, informing the other races in the Sol System first. We begin construction of ten battleships, and 15 cruisers. We send Scientists to supervise the Australian Reverse Engineering, as we fear they may destroy themselves without proper supervision. We demand China stops all attempts to reverse engineer Promethean technology, as they are meddling in forces beyond their control. We retake our Moon base.
As the Promethean bases activate shields, we furiously bombard them until the shield generators fail, and then destroy them. The NanoBots are hit with selective EMPs.We wish for an end of hostilities with the Firstborn.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Humanity has the right to access the technology left behind by the Prometheans and none of the alien races have the right to even dare stop us from using their technology. We refuse to stop with our reverse engineering of the Promethean technology and China speaks for all mankind when we say: we shall not stop with the reverse engineering of the Promethean technology.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We cannot allow you to keep reverse engineering Promethean Technology, and you are the only nation doing so. Stop now, or we will be forced to remove the technology from your possession.
- The Regenetech demand that the Praetorians cease their hypocrisy at once. The Praetorians are given the options to A: cease action in Australia or B: leave China be.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: The difference is that we are supervising the Australians, so they won't be able to cause any incidents with the technology malfunctioning and destroying them, unlike the Chinese, who are going in blind
- Centria: Offers to destroy both nations.
- The Regenetech then further demand that the Praetorians either aid the Chinese or leave the Australians alone.
- You already did that. And Local, hypocrisy ... Centria will support you as our allies, but if you get us into a war with the Regentech, damn it ...
- Dravimosians: Suggest that you aid all the humans, since they all fought against the Prometheans.
- Centrians": Suggest we keep ourselves out of their business and get the hell off their planet.
- Praetorian Empire: Leave them with a load of Promethean Technology to use on each other? No thanks. We will no longer aid any nations, but will observe from afar, and stop any accidents that may occur. (Afar in this context being the Moon)
- Well, of course, first we take out the Prommie tech ...
- NOW who's adding stuff after the fact? Local, Local, Local. Respond ye not to Rat's feeble gestures.
- BTW, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!
- Australia: The reverse engineering has a breakthrough, as a Praetorian Scientist explains how the pulses in their rifles work, and in doing so, we discover how to make something that can lift almost anything, with any actual effort on the part of the wielder.
- India: Fortifies TIbet and prepares for war with our neighbor, moving multiple divisions to the border. The Chinese are weakened. WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS. Meanwhile, we continue to rebuild with help from the Regentech, Dravimos, Centri, Azarath, and others.
- Soviet Union: We ask India to do nothing in haste, as we do not want any complications with the unification. We assure India that Tibet will remain independent. Reconstruction continues and new technology continues to increase the way of life. New medical technology, supplied by the Dravimos, had led to the eradication of many diseases, which are preserved in a lab in Siberia. The Soviet Union begins constructing its first space ship with the aid of alien technicians.
- Orc Empire: sends aid to the humans by giving them some orc tech.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We would like to sign a Trading Treaty with your sovereign nation.
- HEY MODS!!!! IMPLAUSIBLE POST OVER HERE!!!! Oh and also Warmam, you don't even know WHERE New Prometheus is or that it even exists so cross it out or else I'll have to do the job.
- Argentina: A Military Coup attempt is defeated by the Rasheen Military and civilians figthing to defend democracy, a new army is created (mostly formed out of Reservists) to replace the treacherous one and equipped with logistics and old (yet advanced to our standards) Rasheen weaponry. The country is rebuilt with the help of Rasheen technology (comunication lines, drones, fliying transports, energy generators/accumulators, electric lines, etc). However, due to the menacing presence of other alien species and the ongoing Seventh Galactic War, the Rasheen are allowed to maintain its military bases in the country.
- Rasheen Kingdom: The "E/2 bombs" (artificial Elerium developed by our scientists, a bit less unstable yet equally powerful than the natural ones, used to improved our thermonuclear bombs) are ready and deployed among our fleet, the "nanoswarm" technology is being succesfully reverse-engeneered, the Dyson Bubble system is almost finished and our energy output is increasing, demography continues rising by State orders. Shipyards accounts: 1004 new ships. Two new battle groups are formed (the 37th and 38th) and are sent to improve the 7th Fleet force.
- The Regen continue fighting the Firstborn and more clones are produced as we aid humans reconstruct.
- The United States continues recovering from the devastation. The nation goes down to DEFCON 3 and the military begins to advance. A new starship is sent into space to begin an orbital space station, with alien technology. Cities like New York, Washington and Los Angeles are redesigned and fortified with alien technology and Staten Island becomes a massive military base for interspecies contact.
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships: With the Arms of Fire captured by the Prometheans we start to scatter, but our common enemy brings us together and thus we form a defensive line just outside the Arms of Fire and we repel the Promethean Offensive. With it repelled we have three options, to stay on the defensive, to go on the offensive or retreat. With these three options there is a three way split. The Confederate offensive soon launches and causes major damage to the Promethean's but in turn we have significant casualties. With such a great blow the Confederate Defensive Force morale drops and they scatter. The only successful part of the operation was the Confederate retreat Secret: The Confederate Retreating Force convinces multiple ships across the galaxy to join the Galactic Confederation of Spaceships.
- Cuba: We continue post-war reconstruction.
The War continues on all fronts. The Firstborn continue to fight the Compact, Coalition and Alliance, but the numbers of the enemy begin to take their toll, and the Firstborn begin to offer proposals of a ceasefire.
Some mod event that pushes the Mechs closer to the Grand Compact and some mod event that pushes the Coalition closer to the Grand Alliance. (Be creative :P)
The human nations begin an arms race to develop new weapons of mass destruction. Anti-missile defenses supplied by the various alien nations have rendered ICBMs obsolete.
Included in the arms race is the drive to build spaceships, space fleets and the materials to build colonies. Luna is seen as the first potential target for colonization, followed by Mars.
More mod events if you want them ...
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the third volume of Satori Maiden while hiding. Elections for a President and Prime Minister continue and results are in. Narita Tomomi from the Socialist Party becomes Prime Minister, while Kouzou Sasaki, also from the Socialist Party, becomes President.
- Promethean Empire: Our forces hire some Karnehai Privateers to attack anyone heading into Sector W10 or any surrounding sectors and after they detect a Praetorian research fleet, they are able to attack it
and destroy it.They are given the holocloak technology and they send in a false report back to Praetorian space and are able to keep guard of the entire sector. The New Prometheus colony is continuing its development and its able to construct a space port. The rest of the Exodus Fleet colonizes the rest of the Praste Nova system and the entirety of sector W10. Meanwhile back home on Prometheus, we continue our reconstruction and ask for the GA to allow us to settle the rest of our former Empire and the sectors surrounding sector Z29. Meanwhile, the Arms of Fire and any ships we recovered from the assault on the Confederacy of Spaceships are returned to Prometheus after a series of long repairs.
- Privateers vs a well organised Empire's Fleet. Mods, please with this deal
- Those are the Karnehai Privateers. Pretty strong. I'm not a mod, though. And neither are you. No crossing out posts. ~~Guns
- I'm a moderator, and I'm the one who crossed it out. I crossed it out so that they didn't completely destroy the fleet, just damaged it. Like a hit and run attack.
- China: We ask for Russia to return the regions they took from us near the end of the Promethean Invasion and begin to send forces to Tibet as we continue reconstruction. The technology left behind by the Prometheans continues to be reverse engineered while we begin the construction of our own spacecraft. We request that the other species leave the Interstellar Neighborhood and allow us to colonize the entirety of the sector. However, we will allow alien scientists to remain in the sector to assist with starship construction and reverse engineering of Promethean technology. The substance known to the Prometheans as Elerium begins to be searched out as we send space probes equipped with some Elerium-propelled engines into the interstellar void of space to search for potential planets to colonize.
- Galactic Confederation of Spaceships: The retreating force has returned with 1000 ships to combat the Prometheans and recapture the Arms of Fire. This is divided into stages. In the first stage 50 ships are launched to break supply lines and damage key communication centers which is a success. Because of this Promethean Forces begin to break apart. With Promethean forces scattered we launch an attack with 250 ships on them. The initial assault is successful, with most of the present ships destroyed. The Prometheans, however, come in with re-inforcements which wipes out the main Promethean Offensive Force. With this victory the Prometheans launch their counterattack on our remaining 700 ships. As a result of the counterattack we lose 100 ships but the Promethean counterattack is repelled. With this we split our remaining 600 ships in half with one on the Defensive and the other on the Offensive. The Offensive's mission is to surround the Arm of Fire and capture it while the Defensive's mission is to keep the Promethean's ships from escaping. The Offensive manages to secure the Arm of Fire (with 100 Confederate casualties) while the Defense is more hit or miss. Regardless, it is a victory as the Arm of Fire is captured and half of the Promethean Grand Armada is destroyed. With the Grand Armada captured we repair ourselves and celebrate victory but we are prepared to face another Promethean attack as all 500 ships are set on the defensive for now.
- Rasheen Diplomacy: We would like to sign a military alliance with the Confederation in order to defeat the Prometheans and protect our mutual interests.
- Meridian Diplomacy: We would also like a military alliance and a trade agreement with you.
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We ask for a military alliance, and a trade pact.
- Centrian Diplomacy: We, too, would like a military alliance, along with our allies, the Praetorians and Gemini.
- LOL. now, you need to choose. Compact or Coalition?
- GCS Dip: We accept all alliance offers.
- Umm, what?
- Cuba: We continue post-war reconstruction and start investing in alien technology.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran Nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network.
- Praetorian Empire: Several Karnehai privateers arrive at our Empire, and ask us to pay them huge amounts of Credits, and then they will tell us what they know (privateers. You tried to trick me with privateers.). We arrest them, and interrogate them. They inform us of the Promethean Empire in W10, and we have them executed for piracy. The true message comes through from our research fleet, as they easily shrugged of the attacks by Privateers. We immediately mobilise two battle fleets, and they are sent to the W10 sector, were they swiftly overwhelm the Promethean exodus fleet of civilian spacecraft and old military craft. We ask the PRC to not use Elerium, as it is highly unstable. We offer them the alternative of fusion engines, and solar sails. We ignore the message from the Prometheans, as it does not match with the sound wave patterns of the Praetorian Fleet, which is its 'fingerprint' so to speak.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire is concerned with recent events that have pushed the Mechs closer to the war. Production of war materials slows down due to ceasefire attempts of the Firstborn, and the Empire proposes to its allies that it listens to such endeavours. Automatons cease to be produced, and it is discovered that the Empire now has the third largest machine army in the galaxy, after the mechs and the Regenetech. The fate of the Prometheans continues to be debated.
- Soviet Union: The Union refuses to withdraw from Chinese territory, stating that it is not finished rebuilding those areas. Tensions rise at the Chinese border, leading many to think that war might once again break out. Spaceship production continues, and the spaceship, which has not been named yet, is nearing completion. Reconstruction of the Union continues and is nearing total completion due to advanced alien technology.
- Mechs: The hypermagnetic cables are attached to The Forge. The cradling process reaches its final state as The Forge, along with several tons of earth surrounding it, is lifted above the ground. The wreck is slowly lifted out of the atmosphere. Meanwhile, the Mechs, appalled at actions taken by the Dravimosians, decides to cease several deals with the Alliance.
- What actions? I don't remember doing anything that hurts machines.
- Whatever obscure thing brought us closer to the Compact. LOL.
- Australia: We continue to reverse-engineer tech. Aid keeps being sent to the other nations in Earth.
With the advanced medical technology of the aliens available, most diseases and medical problems disappear.
Human Culture movements gain force once more.
The Firstborn effectively withdrew from the war, leaving the war between just the Compact and the Coalition.
As the Mechs are lifting The Forge out of the atmosphere of Earth, a series of explosions occur, likely due to missiles. The first strikes The Forge, causing massive damage to the hypermagnets and taking out a construction ship. A second hits the middle of the Pacific Ocean, causing a massive tsunami on the coast of South America, Australia, Hawaii, and parts of Central America. The last strikes Venus a day later. Nobody knows who fired the missiles, though they seem to have come from the direction of Azarath starships above Earth. An investigation into the issue is pending from the Alliance.
Deadliest son of a bitch in space scenario
It's a missile; how does it make a tsunami?
The force of the impact.
But not one of that size, unless the construction ship fell with it.
I assume it did.
- Promethean Empire: As we lose our colony in New Prometheus, we send a colony ship to re-establish the colony in secrecy. We also decide in addition to rebuilding Prometheus, to rebuild our other colonies across Z29 and establish colonies in surrounding sectors (with the exception of sector V29). SECRET: We continue to plot our revenge against the Alliance and the Compact. We begin a massive arms buildup in underground locations across Prometheus.
- China: We continue to send more Elerium-powered space probes out into space. We also decide to construct a starship of our own, hoping to colonize the planet Mars. We once more ask the USSR to return our territories as they may have (possibly?) finished rebuilding by now. Our reconstruction has been completed and we begin a military buildup along the borders of Southeast Asian counties and Tibet. We continue to reverse engineer the Prometheans's technology and are able to detect Elerium deposits in the Epsilon Eridani and Gliese 581 systems where we find several planets, three of which are Earth-like and these worlds are targeted for colonization. We begin every effort possible to construct a massive star fleet. We decide to launch several satellites with kinetic rods into space in order to make sure we have dominance over space and should the USSR refuse to leave, we target every major city on the USSR.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran Nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama finishes writing the third volume of Satori Maiden and releases it. It gets excellent sales, and becomes popular.
- Praetorian Empire: As we remain in the W10 sector, the Promethean Colonial ship is swiftly destroyed. We demand that China ceases their use of Elerium, as it is a highly dangerous element, and we have offered alternatives. We ask that the Grand Alliance keeps a better hold on the Prometheans, as they continually attempt to create a colony. We shoot down the Elerium probes of the Chinese, as Elerium is far too dangerous.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Thank you for the warning but we would rather take Elerium better than the alternatives, although it is nice to have them as well though. Also, we would like all the alien races to leave the Interstellar Neighborhood as it is territory that belongs to the human species as a whole. We speak not for our nation but for all mankind.
- Praetorian Empire: We apoligise. Something must have been lost in translation. Stop using Elerium. It is a danger to humanity, and we will not hesitate to wipe one nation off the planet for the good of the rest. Cease in your usage of Elerium, immediately.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Calm down, the Prometheans had a way to make it stable and if they can do that so can we right? Plus its profitable business if you just considered the applications.
- Praetorian Fleet: As you have refused to stop using unstable materials, we are going to begin Bombardment of your Nation. Please reconsider.
- Chinese Diplomacy: As we have no other choice, we stop using Elerium, and switch to the safer, less unstable methods shown by the Praetorians.
- Australia: We are able to create a pulse weapon, and we continue sending aid to the other nations.
- Mechs: The Mechs scramble to stabilize The Forge. The most clear and present issue is the likelihood of it falling back to Earth, causing another wave of mass extinctions like it had 64 million years ago. Emergency construction drones do what they can to repair the hypermagnets in The Forge. The construction ship, however, has been obliterated. The wreckage eventually crashes in the Indian Ocean, not causing any catastrophic waves. Another construction ship is sent to the Sol system to continue the movement of The Forge. As of March, The Forge and the construction ships have left Earth's orbit, though they are way behind schedule. Several frigates are dispatched to escort The Forge without issue. Investigation into the explosions is underway, though the Mechs wish to have The Forge out of the system before reacting.
- Centria: Thoroughly condemns the actions of the Azarath in attacking the Mech ships (I know it isn't sure yet, but tally-ho!). We ask for their ships to vacate the system as an independent inquiry is launched by the Centrians. As the war with the Firstborn dies down, we decide to strike first in our war with the Coalition, launching deep strikes with squadrons of Gulracha- and Xenia-Class Battleships. Equipped with TLDs (Translight Drives) rather than the slower NTGs (Null Time Generators), they quickly enter Ariax and Meredian space, destroying industrial and military bases with extreme prejudice. They then quickly leave before back-up can arrive. A larger fleet, consisting of a quarter of the Reserve and a third of the Aggression, launches swift assaults on enemy territory.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire returns to a state of peace now that the Pact of Stars has exited the war. Despite peace reigning at the moment, the military is still on full alert due to the events that happened in the Sol system. Despite mutual animosity towards each other, Dravimosian ships seem almost supportive of the Mechs at the moment, offering them security and supplies while the Mechs repair the hypermagnets. Though a mystery, it is believed that the Dravimosians are doing so to prevent another mass extinction on Earth. It is not known for how long such peaceful existence will last. The government declares that it will aid the Azarath no matter what happens. Debates in the Empire begin on whether Sapient A.I.s, being created through the use of cloned biological organs, are to be considered as sentient "beings." The government seems tentatively willing to support such an idea, but the true position of the government is unknown. Proposals to build another "Black Hole Synthesization Facility" in the Empire is considered to further supply the Empire's energy and production needs. Battlegroup Polaran chases the Polaran groups, and now that the war is over a fourth of Battlegroup Xeraji is charged with aiding them, capturing three hundred ships and four thousand Polarans within the first four months. The large group, likely of about 30 million Polarans, is still at large, but its location is now known.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We would like all the alien races to leave the Interstellar Neighborhood as it is territory that belongs to the human species as a whole. We speak not for our nation but for all mankind.
- The United States decides to test Hawaii as the first CRZ (Complete Reconstruction Zone) as millions of dollars in aid are sent to help rebuild the state with alien technology. Meanwhile, normal aid is sent to Micronesia and Guam, which will receive CRZ aid if Hawaii is a success. Meanwhile, we look into the cause of this event, surely of alien origin. The United States begins to leave its normal fuel sources, instead using nuclear power and thorium-based power. A young man named George Lucas releases a film known as Star Wars, loosely based on Regen history. It stars Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Regen Duko Ften as the Siht Lord Darth Vadar. Duko Ften becomes the first alien to be in a human film and this practice becomes very popular as Regens become actors as villains in films. Star Wars becomes a hit film and the highest grossing film in America to date. (LMAO.)
- Inspired by those Regens, no doubt, LOL.
- REALLY! You spelled Vader wrong so I fixed it. LOL.
- The 'Shit Lord Darth Vader"?
- I'd leave it the way it is, in case it was intended.
- "Siht Lord Dard Vadar" was done on purpose. Duh. I'm a die-hard Star Wars fan. I just didn't want to completely rip off OTL.
- The Regen begin to investigate the attacks on The Forge while donating 1.5 billion USD worth to the nations of the Pacific Rim to rebuild. Meanwhile, we begin to relax the clone production on Onimak.
- Soviet Union: The new technology of the aliens had made the Soviet Union and all of mankind much better off than a decade ago. But with such an advance in technology comes the ethical and moral complications, with some wondering if mankind was meant to have such power. At the moment, such thoughts have not caused problems. Aid is offered to the United States to rebuild their territory, and aid is given to East Asian states that may have been affected. The first starship of the Soviet Union is finished and is given a test flight, but it has not been named yet. Some politicians are proposing, now that mankind has spaceships and advanced technology of its own, that the alien ships orbiting Earth leave. Soviet forces do not withdraw from the Chinese territories with no official explanation given.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We ask the people of the USSR to withdraw from our own territory or else face certain annihilation, especially since China now has plasma weapons derived from the Prometheans' technology. If we wanted to we could bomb you from outer space and target the ENTIRE USSR.
- The Centrians, who like the Sovs due to similarities in government and anyway do not approve of your possession of Elerium warn that any such action would result in hostile retaliation from us.
- Soviet Diplomacy: We have advanced weaponry as well, and we question how you could possibly target the entire Soviet Union, since the first human starship was only launched this year. Due to your aggressive threats, the Soviet Union's city defense shields and general armed forces are activated and readied.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Just give us back our territory OR ELSE!!!!!!!
- Praetorian Diplomacy: We will take any and all steps necessary to prevent the use of Alien Technology in Human Warfare.
- OH and BTW, it was MY idea to kick them off the sector. Hey all human nations, if they [the alien factions] don't leave want to kick their own asses or not?
- That's some funny stuff. Rat.
- Let me get this straight. We were invaded less than two years ago, only won because of alien intervention, and now you want to attack the ones that saved us, who are much more powerful than the last?
We're going by half years by now instead of quarter years. Might switch to full years if there's a big hurry to wrap the game up
Following The Forge incident, many Humans and their governments ask for the alien ships to leave Earth orbit due to the concerns of any more such "accidents."
An investigation into the explosions is still pending. No culprit has been deduced, but the Azarath continue to be suspect number one, because it is recently discovered due to the fact that the projectile is presumed to have traveled FTL because of Cherenkov radiation released.
As alien tech continues to arrive and diseases are wiped out, humans begin enjoying longer life spans.
The first alien pet, a K'zactoranite, makes its way to human markets. Due to the highly unusual and almost frightening name, many retailers label them as a 'Furby'.
A sexual harassment lawsuit occurs between the British Prime Minister and a Centrian Senator after an impromptu pat on the back. According to the Prime Minister, "I didn't know that was there."
Centrians don't have senators. Or a concept of laws. Or sexual organs for that matter.
Keep it, though. LOL.
- Mechs: The hypermagnets are fixed on The Forge, allowing the cradling process to continue. Construction ships report that, due to the blast, a large amount of dirt and rock that had been picked up by the cradling process has been blasted away due to the incident above Earth. The Forge is carried farther into space where the construction ships, along with the extra sent from the fleet, are able to propel the massive construct into space. The Dravimosians are thanked graciously for their help in fixing the hypermagnets, stating, "This shows what organics and synthetics can do when they join forces."
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama begins writing the fourth volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the galaxy. The military is built up.
- The Azaranians begin their own investigation of the forge events. The Azaranians deny culpability. However, due to similar signatures from the blast and large amounts of released Cherenkov radiation, the main suspect is a ferrous slug going at slightly FTL velocities. However, due to the amount of radiation released, it is unlikely that the velocity was faster than 1.0005c. The only nation known to use this kind of ammunition are the Azaranians. Lord High Marshal Zhunkov Korfolius takes the role as head of internal investigation. Azaranians are able to scrub most of the radiation form the surface of earth, and treat those contaminated with high doses of radiation.
- Promethean Empire: We continue to rebuild our homeworld and begin to send a fleet to investigate the fate of our colony ship by sector W10 on cloak. We issue a breeding program amongst Promethean females to ensure our population begins to grow and gain enough soldiers of which we can use against our enemies in the future. SECRET: We continue our military buildup and prepare for massive all out vengeance on the galaxy.
- China: We ask for Russia once again to return our territories or else face certain annihilation. We decide to invade Tibet, Southeast Asia and the Koreas for political reasons and natural resources as they are vital to China's survival. We also continue the construction of our starfleet and we complete our first starship: the CSS Mao Zedong. As the Soviets advance on our territory, we decide to use kinetic strikes to deal with the enemy advance.
We also launch kinetic strikes on major cities across the USA, in an unexpected move, wiping out nearly the entire country and reducing the USA to small, developing nation.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We ask for the American people and NATO to join our side as the Russians are also our enemy and in exchange we will recognize the ROC as a nation.
- I shot down all your satellites last turn.
- You have done nothing of the sort. No satellites, no ELERIUM, and in atmosphere kinetic strikes are just stupid. If it's powerful enough to do serious damage, it has to be fast - like FTL fast; to accelerate it to near light speeds means it needs to be small; and if it's small it'll burn up in-atmo!
- Fine, whatever. As soon as I launch the kinetic strike satellites I will SMASH the Russians into oblivion.
- KINETIC STRIKES DON'T WORK IN ATMO.
- Two things: One, you are overestimating the power of the atmosphere. Kinetic strikes can happen and do damage, it's just horribly inefficient. And two, it's hard to recognize a nation's right to exist when they don't recognize you.
- Kinetic strikes meaning bullets, yes. But even firing a (subsonic) bullet from the atmo fill burn it up before it hits the ground; that's the thermosphere. 1000s of Kelvin. Kinetic strikes WILL NOT GET THROUGH.
- No one would think of firing a bullet, that is just too small. But a massive slug? Yeah, that would get through, but it would still be inefficient when you could just do it in atmosphere.
- Soviet Union: With the Chinese attack on Soviet allies, warfare resumes between China and the Soviet Union. The Soviet Armed Forces launch offensives farther into the Chinese heartlands, using the alreadly occupied Chinese territories as beachheads. Despite the aliens' best intentions, advanced technology is being used in the war on both sides. The war is largely a stalemate at the moment, but this can only last so far. Vietnamese forces fight back against the Chinese. Other CNAT nations join into the fight, contributing weapons, supplies and soldiers.
- The United States decides to offer small aid to the Soviets against China, so long as Taiwan gains land in Southern China.
- Chinese Diplomacy: We ask for the people of Russia to negotiate a treaty with us in exchange for the return of our former lands and Tibet.
- So you attack them ... then ask for a treaty what? Also, the Ruskies don't have Tibet. We do =)
- Soviet Diplomacy: Nyet.
- India: Joins the war on China! Swiftly attacking from Tibet,
our fleet of satellites launch nuclear weaponry onto Chinese military bases. We encounter the Mao Zedong, and though it is able to destroy our attacks, finally, a satellite crashes into it, tearing a whopping hole in the side and killing all on board.We declare our support for the CNAT nations. (You better HOPE Scraw sides with you, Rat, cos otherwise ...)
- No. No one has satellite fleets yet. We just barely have starships, Satellite fleets that have weapons will be in a while.
- So are you serious? Satellite fleets, which are much easier to build and don't require manpower, are going to take longer than manned space fleets? When I say fleets, these things are essential thrusters attached to weapon launchers, barely capable of manuvering.
- Yes, I am serious. We only have, at best, one starship per major nation that probably cannot leave the Inner Solar System. Terrestrial space programs likely don't have the resources, capability or co-ordination to put fleets up yet. Maybe up to five at the moment, but there likely will be automated fleets over Earth first.
- THESE ARE AUTOMATED!! FFS!
- I agree, but you are vastly overstating the size of your fleet. Remember, for the last two or so years all of Earth has been rebuilding, not focusing on going back to killing each other.
- Fine. So one or two satellites up there with weaponry, but nothing enough to destroy their armies?
- Enough to do damage, but not completely wreck a nation.
- The United States continues to build up everything based on alien technology. Hawaii's rebuilding is a success and CRZ aid is sent for Guam and Micronesia. Aid is sent to back up South Korea and the Republic of Taiwan, hoping to give South Korea control over Korea and Taiwan control over mainland China.
- Praetorian Empire: We grow tired of constantly trying to keep the humans in check. We leave a small force on the Moon to stop the warlike Chinese sending up any satellites but other than that we withdraw from the Sol System. We begin to rebuild those of our worlds that were devastated by the war. We detect the Promethean Fleet entering the W10 system, and the two battlegroups stationed there destroy them. We continue to investigate the objects we took with us from the homeworld of the Evil Ones. One of the artifacts appears to suggest the creation of another race that was to be our replacement, 'Slave Race II'. We begin searching for this race on the worlds under our control, and find more evidence of the race's existence. One such find points us toward a far off system, and we send a battlegroup to find them, taking every care to ensure that no other race discovers us.
- Australia: Shocked by China's acts, we deeply condemn them, but remain neutral. We prepare our first rocket for use. Support begins to join with New Zealand's government, as a defence against any possible alien incursions, and to share technological advances, and to unite our peoples. Exploitation of the oil in the outback begins.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire acknowledges the thanks of the Mechs, but insist that they leave the system so accidents like this don't happen again. More military stuff is made, and more Polarans are captured.
- In Centria, the triarchy of Queens appointed to investigate the assault find the ammunition, extrapolating that it must have come from the Azaranian ships, and condemns their actions virulently. In a speech broadcast to all the nations in the Mostrev system (Sol) we describe the Azaranian actions as the worst kind of racism (Centrians themselves are made up of tiny crystals), and insist that they submit to a court of enquiry, with the other two Grand Alliance nations and Centria chairing.
The Centrians sue the humans over sexual assault. (LOL mod event, not to be taken seriously.)
War between the Compact and Coalition continue, but the two sides are growing weary of the war (Damn it, Ms!)
The ROC, once again backed up by the United States and NATO, invades mainland China, launching strikes from Taiwan, Hainan, Macau, and Hong Kong.
(This should have happened a year ago, but oh well) Congo-Brazzaville suffers a coup by hardline Communists and joins CNAT as a result.
Nations in Europe begin to decide to remain in NATO or not. Switzerland left some time ago and Finland follows suit. Others such as Spain, Ireland, Austria, and Sweden feel that they have already reached the point of no return and decide to stay.
The Grand Alliance agrees to set up a commission to study the "accident" along with the Centrians. Dravimosian ships "escort" the Mechs and The Forge out of the system.
Promethean Empire: As the Empire continues to rebuild its colonies and
sends a fleet to Earth to dispose of the Praetorians there and assist the Chinese in their war against the USSR and its allies. We are able to damage the Praetorian fleet long enough for China to launch a laser cannon attack on them. SECRET: We continue military buildup and plot our vengeance on the Galaxy.
You are under DMZ. Your fleets cannot leave without Alliance permission.
China: With the Praetorians gone, we launch more satellites into space, but with the Prometheans back, we fear they maybe back for revenge. We decide to launch
kinetic strikes on the incoming Taiwanese and Indian forces. The CSS Mao Zedong begins launching planetary bombardment against Taiwan itself and wipes out much of the nation. We do the same on our advancing enemies as the Koreas fall and most of Southeast Asia. Occupied Southeast Asia is used to invade India from the rear.
MOTHEREFFING- KINETIC STRIKES DO NOT WORK IN ATMO, at least not enough to do anything to the advancing troops.
You overestimate your power. Cut it down.
Praetorian Empire: We retaliate in force, sending five battle groups to the Sol System. The Promethean Forces are destroyed, and China is repeatedly bombarded with Pulse Beams, until many of their cities are naught but scorch marks on the Earth. The Chinese Ship is destroyed, as are their satellites. We send a task force down to aid many nations in rebuilding. We ask the Coalition to negotiate a peace treaty.
- Soviet Diplomacy: For the good of mankind, we ask that you don't target the cities but restrain yourself to military targets.
(How did you expect that to go, ratc?)
Australia: We mobilise, sending in the troops armed with advanced Praetorian Weaponry. We send troops to the aid of India, and also Taiwan. We easily defeat the ill-equipped, demoralised Chinese armies, and ask that they surrender.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the fourth volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the galaxy. The military is built up.
Soviet Union: The war against the Chinese continues. Soviet divisions advance through the rest of Xinjiang and link up with Indian and Tibetan troops in Tibet. The front is still largely stalemated in Manchuria and Inner Mongolia. North Vietnam invades Yunnan and other southern provinces, splitting the Chinese force into several armies. It is expected that China will either surrender or collapse within months due to the overspread of its armies and lack of resources to cover them all. The government issues anit-Maoist propaganda, decrying the Chinese government as defiling all that is Communist and instead pursuing an imperialist agenda (hypocrisy, LOL). Aid in supplies and weapons are sent to the People's Republic of the Congo to stabilize the regime there. The first starship of the Soviet Union, now christened as the SUS Moscow, begins to experiment with weapons in space. The ship also deploys a single weapons satellite in Earth orbit and begins to collect alien space debris from orbit to reverse engineer any technology that the debris might posses.
India: Aids the CNAT nations in their war on the Chinese. However, we object to the legitmacy of the ROC, as they are not the true government of China, we believe. Our first spaceship - not as advanced as those sent out by other nations - goes up. It is titled the ISC Vijay (which means 'victory' in Hindi).
Dravimosian Empire: The military conducts war games in Dravimosian space to counter any possible attacks by rampant artificial intelligence, now that it is quite clear that they are a reality. Construction of a second black hole facility begins. Dravimosian ships adhere to Human requests and withdraw to the outer region of Sol, setting up orbit near Neptune. The Polarans continue to be chased, and large numbers of them are captured. Worlds heavily damaged by the Seventh Galactic War begin to be rebuilt. Prometheus is now almost completely rebuilt in both government, infrastructure and ecology. Small-scale construction of a Battlegroup Brudahka begins in anticipation of the Brudahka entering the Empire. A Battlegroup Promethean is also drawn up on paper, but it is unlikely that it will come to pass.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network. We declare war on OAC and begin to fight them again. We begin to build more ships and we plan to secretly take over Terran countries.
- Meridian Consul: All domestic economic programs continue, putting millions of lower class citizens into work to improve the infrastructure of our core planets. The creation of advanced shipyards of space vessels continues, with several being laid down across Meridian and Incipientes in Monsmanu alone. Several more Atlos-class carriers are completed, allowing for others to replace them in mass production. The newly created ships are planned to be incorporated into the military within the next few months. Several task groups of research and scouting ships are sent to venture around our immediate borders, and to traverse the trade routes toward our trading partners. Mining operations continue, leading to the creation of a well oiled production line, and a standardized system for transporting minerals and ores across the nation. We are pleased that diplomatic ties have been opened between us and some neighboring nations. Worlds on the edge of our empire are fortified to defend against any Centrian attacks, and damaged worlds are repaired now that the Centrians have been ousted. We now outnumber the Centrians quite heavily after their campaign against the Firstborn, in which they lost almost all of their aggressive fleet. We remain neutral toward the Firstborn, suffering no damages in this campaign thanks to our non-aggression pact. A good portion of worlds in Centrian territory have now been captured. As we begin to gain the upper hand we open up to diplomatic talks to end the war.
- What are you SMOKING? You're losing this war! You against two equally powerful nations and a more powerful one! We lost NOTHING in the war against the FB, thanks to Alliance support!
- Well, to be fair, you did take quite a beating when the Firstborn invaded you ...
- But the Gemini were nowhere close to them, and they're as strong as the Meredians. Besides which, I was only in any serious danger for one turn, then the Grand Alliance intervened. The Meredians are still HEAVILY outnumbered!
- This is all still true, but a lot can be destroyed in three months. But besides, this works out perfectly for you to get the Mechs on your side and the Alliance on the Coalition's side.
- Yeah, but he's making it sound like I'm Germany and it's April 1945. Not so! I'm Russia and it's 1943!
- LOL, Human analogies ...
- Yeah. Well, it fits. Centria got ravaged by the FB, no one's denying that. But Compact and all, we're still WAY more powerful than 'them bastards'.
- I think it's safe to say you took a lot of casualties against the Firstborn. Also, you've done basically nothing to counter any of my maneuvering.
- Not true at all ... if you've read my posts I've been launching attacks on you since the FB died. And it STILL DOESN'T MATTER. Even if you are now more powerful than Centria - a fact I dispute - you are NOT more powerful than the entire Compact by yourself.
- I'm not by myself, I'm part of an entire coalition, which I am directing.
- Please. True, you have a coalition. But let's be honest - of those, only the Ariax really count - maybe the Rasheen too. And while they are both fairly powerful nations, take a look at the balance of power page. It's four Type-III nations against one Type-III and two Type-IIs. And only the Centrians were damaged at all in the Invasion fo the FB, the ones best equipped to handle it. We took a mauling, but nothing like what you said - especially since the Aggression, our main aggressive fleet, never went near the FB until the last battles of the war, when Centrian Battleships went to war next to Azarath Dreadnoughts, Regentech Death Stars, and Dravimos Xeraji.
- Okay, maybe I confused the names of your fleets but you still took a lot of casualties and are now slightly outnumbered. I don't anticipate that you'll be annihilated or anything of the sort, since you still have a strong fighting force, just now you are a bit weakened and may consider peace.
- Outnumbered? We still have the Gemini and the Solarians, and they ALONE outnumber the Meredians. The Centrian fleets might temporarily be less powerful than the Meredian ones, but the Gemini and Solarians are still powerful, and the Centrians and Praetorians can still take out the others. Peace, yes. But not anywhere close to defeat, especially not on the scale you stated. "A good portion of worlds in Centrian territory have now been captured." Beg differ.
- I doubt that they together outnumber the Meridians. Look at the Seventh Galactic War page and look at the numbers, which are from the outbreak of war.
- Off the bat, let me assure you that several of those numbers are BS. The Xlax are as powerful as the Orcs and such. 30,000, yes, 300,000, hell no. Actually, the Rasheen have been underestimated severely there. But nonetheless, as far as I can see, even leaving those alone and assuming 50% casualties in all the Centrian wings that were engaged in the anti-FB wars (not even close to the actual figure). We are still not heavily outnumbered - and those do not factor in the fleets of our allies. I should add those there too.
- Although I agree with you for the most part, who are you to pick the numbers? All these numbers were arbitrarily picked, and since the Xlax player hasn't posted in a while he's unable to defend himself. Assuming the Centrians dropped to 50% (about 800,000), plus Gemini and Solarians, who I assume are about 300,000 each, that is only 1.2 million. That's about what the Meridians are alone.
- Except those numbers are just kinda made up. The Gemini are as powerful as you. And if the Centrians dropped to 50%, of ALL fleets, they still are up in 1.5 million. The combined Aggressive and Defensive fleets of the Meredians are probably that. But then we add the Gemini and Solarians, about 800,000 together - and they were untouched in the war with the FB. Plus the Praetorians, though after the beating they took, they lost a large part of their fleets. Of course, the Ariax and Rasheen would close the gap a bit, as well as the Iocians and whatnot, but not enough to outnumber us.
- You know what else is made up? Your own numbers. Can you honestly say that you're not being bias when you say some made up nation can't have the same amount of ships as your made up nation? Especially when you don't even know the size of capabilities of the other.
- I think I can, in this case. Take a dekko at the (mod-approved) Balance of Power Page. Look, maybe my numbers are a bit high, but the simple fact is that the combined forces of the Compact would far outnumber those of the Coalition. This is why you guys would get the GA and we would get the Mech - to even it up. Crim, though, has not posted that yet, so ... Anyway, take a look at the BoP page. Check out which nations are Coalition and which are Compact.
After years of delay due to the Promethean invasion, a referendum is held in West Papua regarding independence. Overseen by the United Nations, West Papua votes to become independent from Indonesia.
The Committee regarding The Forge incident concurs that it is at least 60% likely that the missile that hit The Forge originated from an area of space with Azaranian ships.
Communist Chinese forces are in retreat on all sides, unable to withstand joint invasions on all sides by the Soviets, India, the United States, and the ROC, as well as alien attacks from Earth orbit.
North Korea, unable to cope with attacks from the United States, South Korea and China and economic devastation from the Promethean invasion, collapses. The leadership flees to the Soviet Union.
Communist forces in Laos force the Royalist government to the southern part of the country. In the north they establish the Lao People's Democratic Republic and ask for recognition. In the south the Royalist government still reigns thanks to South Vietnamese and American support.
A Communist uprising in Cambodia is crushed thanks to Thailand and South Vietnam.
NO. I'm not letting this go yet. What about the Meredian post last turn? That needs to be nerfed; without GA help, which he doesn't have yet, he is losing that war horrifically!
Can I just add, as well as Centria being better or worse, the difference is not going to be in Ms' favour by any great amount, and I would say that the addition of a Low Level III power to Centria's side tips it fairly completely in our favour Mafia (Questions?)
Exactly! We have four Type-III nations on our side. The Coalition has one. Two of ours are more powerful or as powerful as the Meredians. The other two are as powerful as all the other Coalition forces.
Holy shit this is crazy. Here are the likely facts: The Compact was invaded by the Firstborn, costing them many ships. They were at war with both the Coalition and Firstborn at the same time, costing them dearly for a few months. The Coalition was not. Furthermore, the Compact lost a few ships by playing that ruse that the Centrians and Praetorians were at war with each other. The two sides made a ceasefire to fight the Prometheans, which cost them both some ships but also let them rebuild and refortify. The number of nations in the Coalition outnumber the number in the Compact, but the Compact's forces outnumber the Coalition's still. I don't know where this leaves us, but now we have a better understanding of the situation. ~MP
I think we should just go for draw at this point. OI CRIM. If you don't post siding with the Compact in this war, I'm enacting Plan Cetta.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network. We declare war on Prometheans and begin to fight them again. We begin to build more ships and we plan to secretly take over Terran countries.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the fourth volume of Satori Maiden.
- Oriental Hermit Republic: A ship continues to travel and explores the galaxy. The military is built up.
Ships continue to crush Meredian fleets. The Compact's forces draw closer and closer to their vital systems. While a combined Gemini-Solarian fleet attacks one of their core worlds, Centrian ships outflank the Meredian ships and take the system with ease, our first devastating blow of the war- but more are to follow!At the same time, a Centrian fleets reoccupies the orbits of Saturn, destroying what resistancce remains. The High Queen, Her Majesty Vachentowa DVI, announces that "no quarter will be given against these blood-thirsty monsters, the Meredians, unless they accept an unconditional surrender".
I've temporarily crossed this out until we can work out the above argument, as this contradicts things that were said earlier.
OK, so I'm going to uncross the things that were agreed upon, leaving most of it *sigh* still crossed out. The thing about Saturn, well, I destroyed the fleets there some time ago, I just never reclamied it because then the FB attacked me.
- Promethean Empire: We continue our breeding program to restore population across the Empire and we decide to prepare military exercises in preparation for defense. We continue to build more ships and restore order and trade across the Empire. SECRET: We continue our military buildup and the drills are merely to prepare for revenge.
- China:With our forces surrounded we decide to ask the Meridian Consul for help against the combined strength of the Praetorians, and the other human nations.
To slow them all down, we decide to detonate several Elerium bombs that were made in secrecy from the now abandoned Elerium use project.We decide to take advantage of the attacks to launch one last offensive to force our enemies off of China.
- Iocinian Kingdom: Our nation continues to grow rapidly thanks to trade with our allies. We continue building ships. Our fleet, now numbering 650,000 ships, is moved to Centrian space to aid the advance into enemy territory. We call for a potential peace conference in our territory, and disapprove of the Centrian statements, which stated they would only settle for unconditional surrender.
- BS. The Iocinians aren't as powerful as a Lower-Type-III nation. Maybe like a fifth of that.
- Well, they have been building these for several turns, and are supplied and aided by the other coalition members, so it's not that ridiculous.
- Yeah, but that's a huge jump. Maybe even a third of that, yes, but that is a jump that should take thousands of years.
- Didn't you say you were able to rebuild large portions of your destroyed fleet in a few months?
- Iocinians are middle upper II.
- Yes. Mid-Upper-II. Not Upper-III. You have in one fleet as much as the Gemini, who are almost as powerful as the Meredians. Mid-Upper-III, they are. I can see a jump of maybe 50,000 ships with Meredian help, to Upper-II, but you just jumped a shitload more than that. And the Centrians A) have a larger industrial base and B) have a larger population. And even I built just around 50,000 ships ...
- Praetorian Empire: We begin to rebuild the former Promethean Worlds we control. We send peacekeepers down to Earth, and they pacify the Chinese army with containment weaponry. The bombardment continues, and we ask them to surrender.
- Australia: our troops continue pushing the Chinese back. We ask New Zealand to consider merging.
- Soviet Union: The Union continues to launch attacks on the People's Republic of China. Soviet forces make major headway against the opposing forces in Manchuria and Inner Mongolia, while Indian troops along with Soviet forces and Tibetan rebels move in from Tibet. The Chinese government is advised to surrender if they want to remain in power. New environmental work begins to prevent any more damage to the Aral Sea.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire intercepts OAC forces at the fringes of Promethean space and turns them back, stating that the Prometheans are not doing anything at this time and attacking them would compromise all that had been done. Military patrols are becoming more and more common in Dravimosian space. Polaran ships continue to be chased, but the Dravimosian Armada is closing in. Construction of more ships for future battlegroups continues.
My, this game is dying fast. Let's see what we can do to prevent that. First person to come up with a realistic mod event that restarts the Seventh Galactic War win.
West Papua becomes independent after its referendum last year.
Korea holds a unification ceremony and requests that the Soviet Union extradite the Kim family for trial.
ROC forces make rapid gains in southern China due to the many fronts that the PRC are fighting. the PRC cannot last more than a year at this point.
The combatants still involved in the Seventh Galactic War begin to lose their ability to fight due to years of devastation to planets and populations. Without another participant entering the war, it is likely that the war will end in a draw.
Controversy arises when an Azaranian ship refuses to give the Commission records of its missile firings.
I have one. How about: Mech ships deal shit out to the Azarath fleets in revenge?
China should be gone ... I sent Praetorian peacekeepers in. They would crush the Chinese. Also, I torched Chinese Cities.
I did ask you not to do that.
China collapses. 'Nuff said. ROC gets Southern China, India gets Tibet and outer Tibet, Korea is united, and the Soviets get Northern China and the such.
Centria: Throughly condemns the actions of the Azarath, and insists that they hand it over, or else. (Yeah, or else we'll ask you again, LOL). As the war with the Meredians winds down with no real gains to either side, our fleets are shifted to the Mostrev system.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama continues writing the fourth volume of Satori Maiden.
- Promethean Empire: We decide to unleash Operation: Stormfly in an attempt for revenge on the Galaxy and with the crippled Compact and Coalition, we attack both sides violating the DMZ between Promethean space and the rest of the galaxy. We send a separate fleet to capture Earth as part of Operation: Stormfly.
- Praetorian Empire: We swat the puny Promethean fleets away like flies, and ask the Grand Alliance to better police their DMZ in future. We begin to rebuild the former Promethean Worlds we control. We send more peacekeepers down to Earth, and they finish pacifying the Chinese army with containment weaponry.
The bombardment continues, and we ask them to surrender.
- STOP IT, LOCAL! STOP IT! WE NEED TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE.
- Stop what? The Prometheans are too weak to hurt anyone.
- They just spent the last eight turns rebuilding. You spent the last eight turns warring. They're not that less powerful than you are.
- Last I checked they were in a DMZ. How did they even rebuild their fleets?
- Because that 'DMZ' doesn't actually have any ships there stopping them. They're all either fighting the FB, in Sol or fighting the Meredians.
- When did the Grand Alliance join in?
- They're busy fighting the FB. The Compact is fighting the Coalition. We don't have TIME to rain shit on rat - AND ANYWAY THIS COULD SAVE THE GAME, LOCAL. FFS. OOC, this is our BEST SHOT at saving the game.
- You aren't a mod. This isn't going to save the game in any way. You can't strike through a turn just because you don't like it. I am a Type III, he is a (low now) type II. I win. Pretty basic ...
- Ehhhhhhhhh ... Guns (I presume that's who it was) does bring up some good points. Guys, this type thing is getting annoying. Just because one nation is one type lower doesn't mean you can kill them off in one turn.
- Their fleet isn't puny. Have you not been reading his posts?
- Yes, I have been reading the posts in which a race that was severely damaged by a huge war that lost them most of their territory rebuilds. No matter how much they rebuild, when they are missing the majority of their former territory, they will remain rather weak.
- Yeah, look, but dude ... A) You're fighting TWO WARS at the same time. You have the Promethean heartland; but you DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THIS. I'm not sure the Type-IVs could!
- I have the heartland? That means you are a small, weak rump state, and I can easily destroy your fleets. I'm not fighting a war on two fronts. The Seventh Galactic War is basically over, and you are still really weak. And I'm sorry, a type IV wouldn't even blink if you attacked them. They would just crush you. You can build up your fleets as much as you like, you are still a puny little race that has lost most of its territory.
- Well now, I honestly don't see what to do. I shall summon the other two mods that actually still play from time to time to resolve this.
- Not really, any more, though. Scraw and Lx have both left. Scraw I'm not surprised at. It was he who deserted ATWL.
- Well, I was refering to Crims and Scraw, but anyway ... We need to keep this game alive.
- I hate to break this to ya, but YOU are a mod too, MP. So guess what: your choice: cross out part of Local's post or leave it be. What will it be?
- Ha! Enter the Illustrious Scraw!
- ...That's nice Scraw, but it doesn't really solve the problem.
- As a mod I'd say he can continue what he was doing. I may be somewhat stupid to keep re-destroying the Prometheans, weakening the Praetoreans in the war, but if he really wants to, go ahead. Mods can't rig a war/battle in the name of keeping the game alive.
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network. We declare war on Prometheans and begin to fight them again. We begin to build more ships and we secretly send all of our fusion, atomic, plasma and antimatter weapons to our moon base.
- Soviet Union: Campaigns against China move at a faster pace, and the Soviet government wants to capture as much land as possible so that less land is absorbed by Western-friendly governments. Soviet forces begin to enter Beijing and urban warfare begins in earnest. Provisional governments in Xinjiang, Inner Manchuria, and Inner Mongolia are created to oversee their rebuilding once the war is over. China is advised to surrender. Under Dravimosian supervision, a biological program is created to rectify the gender imbalance caused the the horrific losses of WWII and the Promethean invasion. A military base is established in the Congo. The first module of the Soviet Space station is completed and launched up into space using the SUS Moscow. Another ship of the same type is undergoing construction. Small human rights and economic changes are enacted by the government.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire begins to create contingency plans in case of either an automated rebellion or a mech invasion. Depending on how the Promethean situation turns out, we will react appropriately, as we see this as another opportunity to annex them. The Polarans continue to be chased and are nearing their final defeat, and it is likely they will be absorbed within five years. Medical supplies are sent to Earth to deal with the war.
- The Azaranian Internal investigation turned up a new set of evidence that the Azaranians are pretty damned embarrassed about ... also, that they should have seen coming. In any case, Azaranians are hiding stuff and arousing suspicion, but invite Dravimos to a secret conference, but deny the Mechs any privileges to attend ... arousing suspicion.
The PRC has collapsed. Soviet-NATO forces reach a tenous and tense DMZ across Central China. Above that line the former PRC government still reigns. Below that the ROC has re-established itself. Tibet is declared liberated and independent but depends on India for protection and economic support. The Praetorians beat back the initial Promethean assault, but some Promethean ships continue to harass shipping and attack isolated military outposts.
The United States celebrates the victory in China, believing that they have reversed the "Loss of China."
On December 10th, explosions go off in the cities of Leningrad and Seattle. A total of 343 people. mostly civilians are killed, and the governments offer their condolences to each other. The next day, a Dravimosian ambassador to the United Nations is shot, suffering some minor injuries. It is currently unknown who is responsible for the attacks, but it is known that both attacks used Promethean weaponry.
Hey MP, can I add one more mod event please. This time involving a terror attack by a human faction on one of the alien factions and both major superpowers of Earth.
Can I request why?
Well honestly, I am going to see what happens when I cause an event similar to Cuba, how would the USA and Russia respond and the Aliens. The Prometheans insistigate the attack to incite the breakup of the USSR, USA and turn the Grand Alliance on itself.
Well, I don't think a simple terrorist attack would do that, but we will see.
Not even slightly difficult to work out. Promethean weaponry narrows it down to the Prometheans or the Chinese. The Chinese are basically gone, so pretty much has to be the Prometheans, which is implausible, as you are failing in a war with me.
To be fair, there was a lot of alien weaponry on Earth left when their invasion failed. It is not impossible that some less-than-amiable people got some of it. -MP
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network. We declare war on Prometheans and begin to fight them again. We begin to build more ships. We descend to China and ask to turn China into a trade base of peace and prosperity.
- What? The fighting is over. And no one would learn a language only to kill off the species that speaks it.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama finishes writing the fourth volume of Satori Maiden and releases it. It gets excellent sales.
- Promethean Empire:As we attack the shipping routes and secure isolated military outposts, we begin to try to launch another offensive, this time in enemy space that has been occupied from us more specifically. We as the Prometheans have successfully reproduced enough to sustain a population, we stop our breeding program and decide to focus more on cloning, recruitment and building of robotic soldiers to compensate for our losses and to assist our conventional forces. Mechas and starships are sent to mass production, we are sent in a state similar to that of the Americans in WWII.
- Soviet Union: Citizens around the nation celebrate the victory over the Chinese. Financial assisstance and supplies are sent to the northern half of China to rebuilt it and support the government there. As a result of the war, the remnant PRC joins CNAT in order to counterbalance a resurgent ROC in southern China. An embassay is established in Lhasa as the Soviet Union formally recognizes the new Tibetan state. On behalf of the Chinese government, we decline the OAC's offer to rebuild China, but we do allow them to trade. Fears of the possibilty of another alien attack from orbit leads to some basic defenses for most cities. Defense shields and surface-to-orbit missile silos are built around these cities. Nuclear power becomes the prefered means of gaining energy. Some more Human rights and economic privilages are granted by the government. These culminate in a series of protests in the Lithuanian SSR, followed by some more in the Latvian SSR over the next two months. The Soviet Air Force and Navy, both having been completely devastated in the Promethean war, begin to be rebuilt to expand Soviet influence around the world. A military base is set up in North Laos as the nation is inducted into CNAT. More defense and energy satellites are set up as the second starship is nearing construction.
- Praetorian Empire: Using their innate ability to communicate with machines, and the high number of CCTV cameras on Terra, not to mention Satelittes, we swiftly locate the terrorists, who are [Chinese or Prometheans]. They are hunted down, but escape our grasp. We continue to defeat the Prometheans in every battle, and we force them back to the DMZ set by the Drazmosian Empire.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Polarans continue to be chased. Actions against the resurgent Prometheans begin to take place, but are slow to appear. The Dravimosian Emperor meets with the Azaranians in confidence, learning more about the event and what has happened in it.
Another terrorist attack occurs in Vienna, killing 15. It is believed by most that the attacks are from a radical religious group that opposes interacting with anything alien, believing them to be demons in disguise.
DO NOT CREATE MOD EVENTS UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD! FURTHERMORE, DO NOT EDIT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS!
Sorry, but I was just making it clear to Ratc that when you are losing a war for two years when you started pretty poorly to begin with, you can't win major battles.
- The Regen do their normal things. Meanwhile, we begin to investigate into the Azarath accusations.
- The US continues to build up with alien technology. We investigate the incident in Seattle.
- Federal Republic of Japan: Japan builds up its Self Defence Forces. Infrastructure is improved. Takuya Yokoyama begins writing the fifth volume of Satori Maiden.
- Promethean Empire: We decide to continue our attacks until we finally win a major victory which never happens
in the Loka System and begin gaining ground.We continue to build more ships, and robot soldiers as well as recruit more soldiers into our ranks. We pool every resource into a war-based economy and we try to model the WWII Americans by increasing taxes combined with military spending.
- Praetorian Empire: We begin to push the Prometheans back, as they are defeated in every battle. Their military begins to collapse, with swathes of soldiers surrendering every battle. We ask them to stop this war, as they have clearly lost.
- Centria does the normal thing. We continue to condemn the Azarath and with the Mech (Damn you Crim!) attack their ships, driving them (momentarily) out of the system.
- Soviet Union: Following the resumption of hostilities between alien nations, the Soviet military is put on full alert should any of the aliens wish to make Earth a base. Reconstruction of eastern territory continues and begins to see real progress. The second starship is constructed and is christened as the SUS Minsk. Both spaceships are deployed to Earth orbit to collect more space debris for reverse engineering and weapons testing. CNAT nations begin to support the Soviet Union in its space station construction to further Human expansion to the stars.
- Dravimosian Empire: The Empire is outraged to hear of the attack on Azaranian ships by the Mechs and Centrians before the commission has completed its inspection. Now the Dravimosian government firmly believes that the Centrians cannot be trusted. Dravimosian ships in the Sol System begin skirmishing with the Centrians and hope to drive them out of the system. Mech forces have not been engaged yet. The government declares its unconditional support for the Azaranians in this war. As such, all Battlegroups are mobilized and ship and war material production enters full speed once more. Because of this, only Battlegroup Polaran is able to chase after the Polarans at the moment, but they should be able to be captured in the normal timeframe. A survey ship discovers some unsual signals located close to the fringe of the Galactic Core, and files a report to Central Command. Hey guys, what long dead race should we revive?
- Arthur ... C ... Clarke ... Half the Centrian tech and whatnot is based on his stories and such.
- OK ...
- OAC: We trade and we continue tracking Chinese radios. We continue learning Chinese, albeit slowly. We build factories on our home planet. We begin sending some of our fleet to the moon to track more human radio signals. We continue helping Terran nations to rebuild as we send large amounts of supplies due to our vast trade network. We declare war on Prometheans and begin to fight them again. We begin to build more ships. We descend to China and ask to turn China into a trade base of peace and prosperity. We begin to build a trade post in Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- Soviet Diplomacy: We already responded to this.
- Mechs: Work on The Forge is officially underway as the Mechs consider their options regarding the Azaranians. The attack on the forces that had been carrying The Forge is ultimately considered an act of war. Resolution 666 is passed: response to Azaranian aggression with force.
THIS GAME IS LIKELY DEAD. THE TIMELINE AND WAR SHALL PROCEED ON THE TIMELINE.
Alas, poor BFESB, I knew it well.!