Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This 1983: Doomsday page is a Stub.|
During World War II, Weapons where manufactured in the millions. Manufacturing of weapons increased as the Cold War set in, with both sides trying to outdue the othe . When Doomsday struck, hundreds of Arms manufacturing factories and corporations were wiped out, but more then enough survived. Arms became almost important as food after Doomsday, due to gangs and civil unrest. Today arms continue to be manufactured, with many used for Border security, peace keeping, and Military Polices.
- Winchester- rifles, pistols, shotguns, ammunition, shooting accessories
- Celtic Firearms: Assault rifles, machine guns, etc
- Heckler and Koch carbines, assault rifles, etc
- Walther Handguns
Cleveland and Northumbria
Longbows and crossbows made at several bowyer firms set up after DD, main company is Stephenson and sons in Harrogate, Yorkshire, Cleveland.
- Mikoyan-and-Gurevich Design Bureau: Airplanes and aerial defense (State owned)
- Sukhoi: Airplanes and aerial defense (State owned)
- Zastava Arms: Handguns, assault rifles, machine guns