Prior to Doomsday, Arkansas was one of the US States. However, when Little Rock, Fort Smith, Texarkana, and other cities were destroyed, much of the state descended into chaos. Most of the information from this page is gathered by Hot Springs and scouts from the WCRB.
- It is believed that Little Rock was not directly hit but was devastated by strikes on Little Rock AFB (Titan missiles, area within a line connecting Shirley, Newport, Des Arc, Little Rock, Russellville, Nogo, back to Shirley)
- Fort Smith
- Blytheville AFB (SAC bombers)
- West Memphis (Memphis Tenn.)
- Hot Springs, the largest organized survivor nation in Arkansas
- A city state of about 50,000 in Pine Bluff
- A state centered around Jonesboro, in northeastern Arkansas, that joined the Confederate States of America revival soon after Doomsday and in recent years has joined the Commonwealth of Kentucky, along with the rest of that area of the former state.
- Other small farm communities or city-states with populations ranging from 500-1000 inhabitant
Future of the State
Today, Hot Springs is the center of all economic and political activity throughout the former state. Almost any business that is done in the former state happens there, along with any political issues that arise. One topic that has come up in recent times is unifying the state into a single government, but so far it has speculation with no formal talks between any parties.