The government of the Argentinian Republic is currently under Military mandate. It consists of an executive branch represented by the "Military Junta" (With De Facto Sum of All Powers), a theoretical legislative branch composed by an "Emergency Decree Secretary", and a judicial branch formed by the "Intelligence and Security Office". After the beginning of the WW-III with the coup d'etát, Constitutional rights were suspended and an "State of Emergency" decree has been put into effect and prolonged during the following years by the Junta. The only electoral process currently in activity is the renewal or replacement of the Junta Members, by the Military Official's Consensus.
The three members of the junta are the top officials of the three main military branches, and possess the former republican powers conferred to them. Each province has a military intendent assigned to supervise the correct functioning of his territories, they are assigned by the Junta and the "Intelligence and Security Office" (IaSO). The Judicial Branch is currently supervised by "IaSO"; which act enforcing not only the Penal Code, but also prosecuting "Ideological Offenders".
The country benefits from its rich natural resources, and an export-oriented agricultural sector, redistributed to sustain the country and its commercial allies, and a diversified and currently developing industrial base; specially the Military/Heavy ones.
1962: In March, the military deposed President Arturo Frondizi but reluctantly allowed José Maria Guido to assume the Presidency, with the support of the Supreme Court of Argentina. Later that Year, in November during the first stages of World War III, a Military Junta (composed by the three top Generals of the Argentinian Forces) replaced Guido from his office and assume instead.
1963: The military junta orders an invasion of the Falklands Islands (Islas Malvinas) capturing them within hours. Argentina as well as the Nations of Chile, Peru, and Columbia joins the South American Traders Emergency Coalition or SATEC in order to secure long lasting prosperity and prevent total collapse of their nation economies.
- The Junta begin major influence on the nations of Paraguay and Uruguay in an attempt to counteract the growing Brazilians in the north, by economic and increasing military means.
- Argentina begins a campaign of industrial modernization in order to catch up with the surprising formation of the South American Federation.
- Argentina begins the formation of another alliance in South America and allies itself with Chile and Peru.
1964: Argentina continues to expand its industrial and agricultural capabilities in order to compete directly to the SAF. Using political finesse the Argentina have established major integral networks of infrastructure and other business throughout Chile. Argentina established itself in Bolivia taking advantage of the massive civil unrest and rioting suffered locally since the collapse of the known world.
- Argentina continues to occupy Bolivia hoping to earn their favor by ending the Rioting that has plagued the country since the beginning of the Great War. The Argentina grow closer ties with the Chilean Government (Under Military Administration).
- Chilean Forces begin to move into Bolivia as part of the Alliance with Argentina.
- Argentina works its way towards Annexing (Military and Politically) Bolivia as its soldiers have almost completely occupied the country.
1965: Due to the constant instability, the Bolivian government is forcibly collapsed by Argentina, while this nation completely takes over the country. Bolivian Underground Resistances appears.
- The Argentina reveals its first new carrier: the "ARA Gral. José de San Martin" a Regular sized carrier based on the "Colossus Class" Carriers, conventionally powered.
- Military Industries and Armed Forces expenditure grows as Argentina seeks to maintain control on Bolivia y rivalize with the SAF.
- Due to demographic shortage Argentina begin exploring using children up to 16, as labor force as well as young recruits, to cope with the advanced SAF neighbor nation, and with the Bolivian Campaign.
1966: Social uprising and riots arises as the people refuses the new economic program as wells as the new recruitment system, this is counteracted by the government through the use of shock troops in the riots, salaries improvements and a new media dispersed "National Consciousness" program, to create and reinforce the government's control and Social Cohesion among the people.
Following the World War III The Junta improved the military condition from purely defensive and badly equipped armed forces, to an increasingly adapted and demographically improved Military.
- 195,000 Active
- 200,200 Reserve
45,889 Active 99,222 in Reserve
138.230 Active 142,200 in Reserve
5,000 active 2,000 Reserve
35.490 Active 45,000 in Reserve
- FN-FAL (Full Service)
- M-16 Rifle (Full Service)
- FN-FAP (Full Service)
- WZ551 (vehicle)
- M101 howitzer (Cannon)
- Multiple Supply vehicles
- Logistics and Communications Units
- Anti-air Units: 18
|Colossus Class||ARA Independencia (V-1)|
|Colossus Class||ARA 25 de Mayo (V-2)|
|Colossus Class||ARA Gral. San Martin (V-3)|
|Santa Cruz Class||ARA Salta (S-10).jpg|
|Santa Cruz Class||ARA Santiago del Estero (S-12)|
Amphibious Support Ship: Hércules Class:
- Modified Type 32
Bahia San Blas:
- Modified Costa Sur
Patrol Vessels: 17
Supply Ships: (Average/Modified Cargo Cruise Ship) 9
Air Force Equipment
- North American F-86F Sabre: 28
- Dassault Mirage IIIEA: 7/ IIIDA: 1
- FMA IAe 33 Pulqui II: 18 (retired in 1960/reinserted in 1963)
- I.Ae. 43 Pulqui III: 1 Prototype (restarted in 1965)
- FMA I.Ae. 37: 2 Prototypes (retired in 1960/reinserted in 1963)
- I.Ae. 24 Calquin: 100 (retired in 1960/ Reinserted in Action in 1964)
- Glouster Meteor mk4: 90
- Avro Lincoln: 30
- Avro Lancaster: 15
- English Electric Canberra: 10
- C-130: 10
- C-47 Skytrain: 10
- FMA IA 50 Guaraní II: 5
FMA IAe 33 Pulqui II