Aoengic translates into One Strength in Goidelic
Ούολουντο Chiefdom (Ullaid)
Ol nEchmacht Kingdom (Connact)
Mhuman Kingdom (Munster)
Laighean Kingdom (Leinster)
Uí Néil'l Kingom (O'neil/Tara)
Northern Néil'l Chiefdoms (O'neil)
Various other closely integrated minor Chiefdoms
Knowledge of the World
- Welsh Tribes
- Celtic Tribes in Mainland Europe
- British Tribes
- Carthage through mercenaries in 213 BC
Rumors of Roman Empire
Craft and Weapons
- Small Bronze/mineral usage.
- Wood and Stone Weapons, some bronze, although uncommon.
- Weapons traded with Carthage in exchange for copper and common minerals (st. 213BC).
- Basic Agriculture
- Hunting and gathering
- Trade with Welsh Brython (started 214 BC)
Government and Religion Knows of:
- Loose Confederacy, Oligarchies, Authorities, Monarchies
- Rumors of: Empires, Consul type system
- Pagan Celtic Religion, La Tene Religion
Language Primitive Goidelic, Goidelic.
|1||BRADÁN SLUAGHADHÁN||256BC-Alive||215-Present||Slaughadhan||Elder of the Aoengic Kingdom||Formed the Kingdoms|