Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Open For Adoption
England defeats France at Orleans in 1429 and eventually goes on to win the Hundred Years War and conquers France. But they are weak and invasion is coming from all sides, the main threat coming from the Holy Roman Empire and French Resistance Forces. By 2007 Russia has taken over most of Europe, with little resistance.
- English victory at Orleans
- England have complete control of France
- Holy Roman Empire invade Anglo-France, as it is now called
- French overthrow England
- Control of England returns to the House of York
- Louise of Bavaria becomes 1st Holy Roman Empress
- War of the Roses begins
- House of Lancaster defeat House of York for control of England
- France overthrow England
- Russia and Ottoman Empire each take half of Ukraine
- Spain discovers Central America
- Ottoman Empire defeats Russia at Kiev
- Pope Clement VIII bans use of gunpowder throughout Catholic Europe
- Holy Roman Empire take over all of North-East Italy
- House of Lancaster overthrows the French
- Russia takes over Ukraine
- Naples banished from the Catholic Church