Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In The Early Days of the New Christian Kingdoms in Europe powers were rising and Falling regularly, When the Byzantine Empire Began to fall to the Ottomans many believed that the Muslims would continue their conquest into europe and the Fear was that the Ottomans would turn Europe into a Muslim Land. This changed when previously unhead of King Charles of the Francs managed to Unite the entire land of France under his rule, using the Ottomans as his excuse. When the Ottomans surprised Europe by Invading Italy it was seen as an attempt to kill the pope and hence the Whole of Christianity, When The King of France and England both agreed they had to do something about this and The Anglo-French Coalition managed to Secure Italy once again. It was successful but by coincidence Italy was United under the French with King Charles Creating the First French Empire which Expanded highly over the years.
The Byzantines profiting highly from the Failed Ottoman Expedition into Italy took advantage and launched a surprise attack on the Ottomans aimed at retaking much of their lost territory. The Gambit was successful at the cost of much of the Royal Family, With the Byzantine lines at an end and with Catholicism the dominant religeon the People asked the pope to choose. He Chose a new Monarch his name Christopher Anatoray and the Empire was Renamed the Anatorayan Empire after him and his line.
- Make sure that all actions carried out per turn are realistic and plausible
- Turns begin at 21:00 UTC. Do not edit past turns.
- One turn is equivalent to Six Months. Each day a new turn begins. Each day you may write out your actions. Each unit you control can do one thing per turn. The following things count as an individual unit:
- Armies- Military forces that are separated from each other and/or in different ‘fronts’ count as separate units. Therefore you can siege a city with an army in China and engage the enemy in Canada all in the same turn
- Navies- Same rules as armies
- Exploration parties- see below
- Merchants (After establishing a trade route with another country each turn you can buy/sell goods)
- Builders- Once every turn, per metropolis area you can build a major building such as a library, park, fire department, etc. World/national wonders such as national parks, landmarks, monuments, grand memorials, etc can take several turns to build
- Diplomacy- You can discuss trade agreements, alliances, treaties with any nations you are in contact with
- Keep in mind the linguistic effects of conquering and colonizing
- Any land which is conquered has inhabitants, and they must be dealt with
- Each player will "call" a nation, one nation per player
- The creator of this game, Feudalplague, and all moderators have the power to grant and regulate technology for every nation, as well as regulate plausibility. They also has the right to create random events in any and every nation throughout the course of the game
- Every so often an archive of game progress will be made by a mod or the Creator
Kingdom of the Golden Coast:
Kingdom of Egypt:
Kingdom of Carthage:
United Arabian Kingdoms:
United Kingdoms of Picardie and Florentia
Kingdom of Lesser Spain:
United Nordic Kingdoms:
Mongolian Huns: North Chinese Empire:
South Chinese Empire:
Japanese Feudal Kingdoms: -Kogasa