United States of America is the one of the most powerful nations in the 21st century. The world has named USA as the "Leader of the Free World" which was dedicated to the United States and its President. However, becoming a superpower had never been easy. The first American Revolutionary war, and through many crises, also the assassinations attempts on the POTUS (President of the United States). "American Moral Peace" timeline will give you a historic moment, way back in 1860, when the Confederate States of America declared the independence of the secession states from USA, the six states of the south become a founding members of the CSA. This was the original history, the point of divergence was the Confederate Army won through many battles until the assassinations attempt on the U.S. President Lincoln and a U.S army general Grant. Losing these two figures of the United States caused the Acting President Andrew Johnson to sign the peace treaty of Louisiana in 1867, recognizing the Confederate States to the international. Under Us Pres Wendel Phillips, Nevada became the first chunk of non-Canadian America to outlaw slavery. US congress legalized Labor Guilds - the Concon enforced slavery-outlawing labor unions,
And the event that happen in the present.
Point of divergence
U.S Lieutenant General, Ulysses S. Grant was assassinated in Virginia, April 9, 1863, by an unnamed spy of the Confederate Army. His forces were moving to Virginia to take the state back into the United States' control but the Confederate army was ambushing the army of Grant, causing to killing of the most soldiers, General Grand was found dead, according to the surviving officers who came back to Washington D.CUnited States President Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday, April 14, 1863, as the American Civil War was still on. The assassination occurred five days after Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant and the Union Army of the Potomac has been assassinated. Lincoln was the first American president to be assassinated, though an unsuccessful attempt had been made on Andrew Jackson 30 years before in 1835. The assassination of Lincoln was planned and carried out by the well-known stage actor John Wilkes Booth, as part of a larger conspiracy in a bid to revive the Confederate cause.
As both assassinations of the U.S. President and Union Army General Ulysses S. Grant, the United States began to fall and weaken. Which made the Confederate Army led by General Robert E. Lee overrun Washington D.C. The Acting President, Andrew Johnson and his generals and admirals who were meeting at the White House, had no choice but to surrender to the Confederate Army.
This were the starting point of all history in this ATL.
World News Headline
- January 4th, 2014 -- United States' President, Joe Biden has now established a new "Treaty of Yukon" with Canadian Republic (takes effect January 13th.)
- January 3rd, 2014 -- Confederate States of America has now passed the referendum of "Treaty of Jacksonville" with the United States
- January 2nd, 2014 -- Mexican Rebel Resistance (M.R.R) called to the Confederacy for independence of the Lower Mexican States.
- January 1st, 2014 -- Every countries in the world celebrate the New Year.
- December 31st, 2013 -- Canadian Republic's President Stephen Harper announced on television to cooperate with the Americans in establishing a new state of Canada (located in Quebec and Newfoundland) while the US annexes the Northwest Territory and Nunavat.
- United Kingdom
- Pan-Slavic Union
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
- Baltic Confederacy
- French Republic
- 23px Hungary
- West Ukraine