Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
American Airlines, Inc. (AA) is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Cranmer. Operating an extensive international and domestic network, American Airlines is the world's largest airline by fleet size and revenue, and the second largest by number of destinations served, after United Airlines. It operates its largest hub at Dallas/Fort Worth, and its other hubs at Charlotte, Astoria-O'Hare, New Liverpool, Miami, New York, New York-LaGuardia, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Toronto, and Victoria, while its primary maintenance base is at Tulsa International Airport.
American Airlines is a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance, and coordinates fares, services, and scheduling with alliance partners British Airways, Iberia, and Finnair in the transatlantic market and with Japan Airlines in the transpacific market. Regional service is operated by independent and subsidiary carriers under the brand name American Eagle. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group.
AA Airship Line founded its airship line in 1985, operating the second largest commercial airship fleets by the year 2013. The interior of the ships are decorated in the Rococo Revival style (revived in the mid-1990s), and contains first class cabins for all the passengers and Fred Harvey gourmet food service.
List of airships:
- Upper California Limited - AA oldest and first express airship on the Victoria-New Liverpool Line. With a cruising speed of 60 mph, it can cross the continent within two days.
- Northern Legacy - AA second express airship on the Miami-Vancouver Line.
- Six Nations Special - an airship operating in the Great Lakes airspace between Astoria and Doshoweh.
- Prairie Schooner - an airship operating between Regina and Astoria.
- Buckeye Carriage - operating exclusively in the province of Miami, running through Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland.
- Spirit of Victoria
- Cranmer Limited
- Trail of Glory
- Oregon Rocket
- Indianapolis Pilgrim