Continent - Africa, America, Antarctic, Asia, Oceania or Europe
- Continent Region - South America, Western Europe, Siberia, Sahara Desert, North Hemisphere every recognizable region
- Country - Japan, Roma, Russia, Canada, Vatican, every historical country (not fictional countries in there)
- African World
- The civilizations in Africa in this Alternate History grow much faster than the civilizations of Europe and Asia, and history is turned around completely. From the late discovery of the New World, to the African colonization of Europe and the Middle-East.
- Aztec Empire
- In 1521 the Spaniards besieged Tenochtitlan, they lose and are expelled from America. A featured alternate history.
- The Mayan empire falls, a disease, called papatlaca, spreads throughout Central and South America.
- Parallel Brazil
- Brazil is colonized differently as a result of a divergent Portuguese situation, the influence of some characters, and some environmental divergences.
- Viva California
- The Main Points of Divergence are: a) The Mexican-American War was a bust, despite the manpower that the US had to throw at it; b) The Civil War was won by the Secessionists, as the military leadership that saved the war here was killed in the Mexican-American war or within the first years of the Civil War and c)Texas refused to join the United States. A featured alternate history.
- Great White South
- 20,000 years ago an unknown event took place in the southern hemisphere, causing Antarctica to warm up. Despite the fact that the continent remains cold and dark, it is now inhabitable enough for Humans to live in. A featured alternate history.
- Asia for the Asiatics!
- This timeline revolves around the evolution of a democratic PanAsianist Japan that leads the continent to a bright future. The POD for the timeline is the survival of Itō Hirobumi after the assassination attempt on him in Manchuria on October 26, 1909 fails. As a result, Japan fails to develop into the militarist monarchy it became in the OTL.
- Chinese Meiji
- China starts a modernization program in the 1840s, overthrows the Qing dynasty, and sets up a constitutional monarchy. The result is a drastically different 20th century, where Germany dominates Europe and the Middle East is one of the most stable regions in the world.
- Cherry, Plum, and Chrysanthemum
- The successful Mongol invasion to Japan in 1281 changed the Japanese society drastically. Japan was subjugated as a tributary state for Yuan Dynasty and the country's myth of racial superiority died before its even bloomed. With the collapse of Bakufu government, the warrior class of samurai almost went into extinct and Japanese society became less militarized.
- Divided Japan
- An occupied Japan after World War II. Japan is divided into four zones, each occupied by one of the four allies (USA, USSR, China and France).
- Easternized World
- Tang Dynasty China survives longer, eventually being replaced by another native Chinese dynasty that crushes the Mongols and moves on to take over much of the world. Japan and Sri Vijaya also become great powers and compete against each other and with China for colonies and riches.
- Monkey Smashes Heaven
- The mystical rebel Monkey God- Sun Wukong returns to earth in the form of Mao Zedong. He leads Sun Yat Sen's People's Army in a Long March to Mongolia. His Godlike strength and intelligence radically shapes the Russian Revolution and 20th century science and technology leading to a World Communist Soviet Republic
- Mughal Glory
- IN OTL The overly militaristic son of a great emperor, Aurangzeb, triumphed over his brother. However the POD is in 1633 whren Aurangzeb was training with war elephants when one of them, enraged, trampled on him, killing him.
- Toyotomi Japan
- The death of Yi Sun-sin sometime prior to Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea leads to Japanese victory. This, in turn, promotes an expansionist, rather than isolationist, Japan. Under the leadership of the Toyotomi family, holding the court titles of Quampaku and Sexxô, the Japanese compete with the great European powers for colonies. A featured alternate history
- Nazi Nukes
- In the world of Nazi Nukes Hitler never exiled his Jewish scientists, including Einstein. This led to the Americans not being able to develop the nuclear weapons, but more importantly, the Nazis were able to develop better weaponry, including nuclear weapons during the war. And by 1941 with the help of the Jewish scientists the Nazis had developed their first nuclear bomb.
- Early World War I
- The Dogger Bank Incident wasn't solved diplomatically & it escalated to Britain joining the Russo-Japanese war on Japan's side. The Russo-Japanese war continues to expand until most of the world is at war...
- The British Ain't Coming
- 65 million years ago, the Chicxulub impactor instead hits the landmass that would have become the British Isles, destroying the landmass. This leads to a world without the British Isles, and therefore no British influence whatsoever.
- The Right Blunder
- Austria sides with Russia in the Crimean War, leading to a hard-won but tangible victory, changing the European alliance system forever. Italian and German unification is delayed by 30 years, Habsburg power remains, (in a modified form), for many decades longer, the Saudis never rise, and Russia becomes a (rather revanchist) republic.
- Welsh History Post Glyndwr
- This timeline looks at what might have been if Wales under Owain Glyndwr had won the War of Independence (1400-1409). The POD for this timeline is the Battle of Worcester. A featured alternate history.