Successor Game: Triple Entente vs. Central Powers was founded by MP and SS.
- Turns are in half years
- The game starts today, on 2/20/2012!
- The game will have an algorithm. Proposals are welcome!
- The game starts in 1901.0
- Obviously, don't be implausible.
- Regardless of events, Franz Ferdinand will be assassinated by Gavrilo Princip 1914.0
- Next turn will be started by the mod.
- DO NOT EDIT IN SOURCE MODE!
There will be 5 mods
- DeanSims 17:22, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Monster Pumpkin 17:39, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- -Lx (leave me a message)
Can editors use the previous map to make changes, so we don't have to redo the changes each time? Monster Pumpkin 22:54, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Changes, Issues, and Complaints
Im pretty sure that Russia has a field of influence in Persia/Iran.
I should like to mention that the Entente Alliance became the Allies in WWI and Allies became the Central Powers. Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 04:08, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Japan has control of the Chinese regions of Shandong, Hebei, Tianjin, and Beijing. RandomWriterGuy 02:05, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
The Fezzan region belongs to the Ottoman Empire, not France. Also, can we just keep the map the same and edit the current one? Monster Pumpkin 20:11, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
I'm playing with Chile (the country is without colour). --Katholico 20:52, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Austria-Hungary controls Bosnia and Croatia now.TacoCopper 02:08, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
There will be 5 mapmakers
- DeanSims 17:23, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Monster Pumpkin 17:39, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 22:11, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
The United Kingdom:
Monster Pumpkin 17:17, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Germany: DeanSims 17:12, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Austria-Hungary:TacoCopper 22:09, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Italy: Ownerzmcown 22:10, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Russia:-Lx (leave me a message) 17:41, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Spain: BNSF1995, Alive since 1995 22:50, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
The Ottoman Empire:
Monster Pumpkin 17:35, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Japan: RandomWriterGuy 19:08, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
The United States of America:Enclavehunter 17:27, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Mexico: DeanSims 17:30, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Guatemala: Part of Mexico
Nicaragua: Part of Mexico
Costa Rica: Part of Mexico
Guatemala: Part of Mexico
Belize: Part of Mexico
San Salvador: Part of Mexico
Brazil:Enclavehunter 17:27, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Chile: --Katholico 22:03, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
Venezuela: Ianian58 19:36, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
New Zealand (colony):
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
- Germany: Germany decides that its colonial Empire is not not large enough, and Otto von Bismark, recently fired by the crown, is rehired due to his fantastic skill in Diplomacy. Germany declares war on Guatemala and sends 85,000 troops to conquer the country. Germany begins to colonize Morocco while 65,000 troops are sent to Siam to pacify the region and clear the way for settlers.
- Britain: Britain extends greater rights to Irish. The British government offers an alliance to other nations with kings who are members of the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha family. These countries are Great Britain, Bulgaria and Belgium.
- Brazilian Diplomacy: Can Brazil purchase the Falkland Islands for an suitable price for Britain.
- British Diplomacy: Britain does not wish to sell the Falkland Islands at this time.
- Ottoman Empire: Ottoman forces increase fortifications in the Hejaz region, and send out raids against Arab tribes.
- Mexico: Mexico begins to extend more rights to the people while anti-government supporters begin to be rounded up and imprisoned, including Pancho Villa, wo is killed trying to flee federal police. The government is overthrown anyway in a short but bloody coup d'etat, where so called "Fascists" seize power and begin to turn Mexico into a police state. The Army begins to be modernized and expanded while research into heavier than air flight begins.
- First aeroplane didn't come around until 1903. So you could say was that Mexico is researching into an heavier-than-air flight.
- OK, thank you.
- United States: Flying took the interest of two brothers from North Carolina, they were called the Wright Brothers, and the two begin research into an heavier-than-air flight. The US Army begins to train in amphibious invasions, while construction on an naval base in Hawaii begins.
- Brazil: Brazil begins to modernize its army and navy, and sends troops to its southern and western borders.
- Japan: Japan, seeing the successes from its previous decade, decides to build up and expand its military. They also begin to expand the navy to help support is overseas empire plans. They begin to research on machine guns, airplanes, tanks, guns, warships, and armor.
- The Russians continue industrializing, the Russian military is updated with better naval ships and guns. research into better machine guns and artillery. Russians decide to put research in how the Air ships can be used as military vehicles, and research into heavier-than air flight is put int place.
- Austria-Hungary: Factories begin to sprout up in the northern part of the nation. More troops are placed in the Balkans to keep the peace among the different ethnic groups, as well as place troops on the border with Siberia. Meanwhile, more people migrate north for jobs and a chance to make some money
- Italy: The Italian government passes an act calling for the expansion of the Italian Navy, and commissions the building of two new classes of four-ship battle ships, along with a new series of cruiser and destroyers. Alongside this, new research is funded for the creation of a new generation fo army rifles, artillery, and machine guns to help the Army.
- The Dominion of Canada: Joins the UK in the Anglo-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha alliance.
- France: Starts expanding its military, noting militarism in neighboring countries.
- Japan: Japan continues to build up and expand its military. They continue research into military technologies. They focus on Korea for this part as they want to get better foothold in Asia.
- Germany expands its colonies and builds up its colonial military forces. They continue trying to gain influence over Siam and Central America. (Deansims is having me control his nations while he is gone).
- Mexico expands its military. Some Mexicans are interested in the idea of heavier than air flight.
- Britain: Britain expands further south into Africa, linking up Kenya to Sudan. They also begin investigation into larger ships for naval warfare. Security in Southeast Asia increases.
- Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman army attempts to seize Arab strongholds, most of which are a success. The army is issued modern weapons to keep up with Europe.
- Austria-Hungary: The military continues to expand. More troops are placed on the southern border. We ask for an alliance with Germany, and ask them if they will help us industrialize (Deansims is gone? Well, can you accept foreign requests). Meanwhile, factories are being expanded in the north, and we ask France, Germany and Great Britain for trade agreements.
- Chile: Germán Riesco Errázuriz assumes as new President of the republic. He focuses his efforts to change the semi-parliamentary political regime in Chile, searching support. He order to improves the armed forces for defend the sovereignty in the south.
- Italy: As the Italian Navy gains steam, the Army of Italy is enlarged to include another 200,000 soldiers, as preparations are made for another colonial campaign. Preparations are made to train the new conscripts, and they are prepared to invade Ethiopia once again, this time with better weapons and technology.
- British Diplomacy: Britain states that the invasion of "Africa's only remaining civilization" will not be tolerated.
- Not to mention that Ethiopia was, under the Treaty of Berlin on the Colonization of Africa guaranteed sovereignty and freedom from colonization, by invading Ethiopia, you are basically saying screw the treaty, leaving your colonies in Africa for the taking of other nations...say like Russia.
- United States: Research into an heavier-than-flight and an automobile begins. Modernization of the army continues.
STRIKE ONE: edits before 0:00 UTC time ... one more chance and then the entire year will be reverted until 7 PM EST/5PM Pacific?
Sorry, I don't know where to find UTC Time.
You can look it up. There is probably a website that converts time for you.
- Japan: Japan declares war on Korea. They send troops to invade the southern part of the peninsula. They continue building up and expanding their military and also continue to research new military technologies.
- Austria-Hungary: Industrialization in the north continues, and people are flocking to the cities for jobs. The trade deals submitted earlier are still being waited on for an answer.
- Venezuela: Young Venezuela led by charismatic leader Castro, has had civil problems the past few decades, although they have been largely solved, and Venezuela has started to developed their resources, things like coffee and other famous products, were sold world wide. In the military, Venezuela has decided to develop a defensive, and guerrilla warfare tactical army, to defend areas in Venezuela, troops are trained in the geographical position, how to move quietly, and other things. In naval aspect, it has decided to expand it's navy, leader Castro dreams of a 'Shield from foreign lands', the navy is being produced significantly well, but it only suits for areas in the Caribbean. Venezuela has asked Chile and Brazil, for a military alliance, to make the three nations, harder to be 'bullied' by European powers. It has also requested for Chile, and Brazil and the United States, to make a joint declaration, to make German forces withdraw from Guatemala, and make Guatemala an independent nation, free from German 'oppression'.
- Chilean Diplomacy: Chile accept the alliance and support the joint declaration.
- France: France tries to consolidate its colonies in Northwest Africa in the sparsely colonized regions.
- Germany continues to gain influence over Siam and the Central American states, taking over many companies in Nicaragua.
- Mexico begins testing heavier-than-air flight.
- United States: Testing of an heavier-than-flight object begins, and after the research was finished last year, it is expected for an aeroplane to be built by 1902.5. Meanwhile, modernization of the army continues, and the naval base in Hawaii is still under construction.
- Ottoman Empire: The Empire increases fortifications and troops in Tripolitania. They plan to conquer the rest of Fezzan soon. The Emperor considers withdrawing from Europe.
- Britain: The empire increases patrol along the Nile River. The government continues to try naval upgrades, however nothing seems to work so far. Wales is created as a new state of the Kingdom, and now it is no longer part of England. This is done to increase the popularity of the nation in Wales.
- Russia continues to improve on its military and navy. heavier-than-air transport is researched.
- Venezuela: A surprising discovery of oil after a group of geologist found suitable oil, although the government has seen little interest in this, and at first welcomed foreign companies, 'President' Castro denied foreign companies request for the land in the oil, stating it was owned by the Venezuelan government. A government oil is being built to see how the oil found works, and if it is suitable for the country. The army has been going in a transitional period of fighting South American Armies, to a guerrilla-warfare similar to that of Spain in the Peninsular War, and is now accustomed to fight superior armies in terms of numbers and size. The Venezuelan Navy has built a Battleship, and has made it an icon of its hopefully soon-to-be great naval strength.
- Japan continues to advance across Korea, as the southernmost parts of the peninsula are now under Japanese control. Military and navy expansion and military technology research continue in the country.
- Austria-Hungary: Factories continue to open up in the North, and the military continues to expand. A large crackdown begins on ethnic violence begins in the Balkans. More troops are being stationed there, and propaganda is being distributed among the population. Forts are being built along the southern border and on the border with Russia.
- Britain: Britain continues to increase the rights among the Scots, Welsh, and Irish. Expansion into Africa continues, with more of Kenya falling under British control.
- The Ottoman Empire: The army invades Fezzan, capturing the small desert regions after only a few battles. The government opens a number of factories in Anatolia. Fortifications are increased along the Persian border.
- United States: The first aeroplane is built in America, and makes an successful flight across North Carolina into South Carolina. Modernization of the American army continues.
- Canada: The Canadian government tries to appease the Quebecois just like the British are doing to the Irish.
- France: France overtakes other armies in Northwest Africa and creates the colony of French West Africa. (same as OTL)
- Germany: The German Military finishes the pacification of Siam and annexes it as a colony. 25,000 troops remain in the colony to take care of any rebels. The remaining soldiers families are encouraged to move to Siam, and many due, increasing the German population in Siam many, to over 23,000 German families. Germany finishes its conquest of Guatemala and invades the Honduras and Nicaragua from German Guatemala, and the Honduras fall quickly to the superior German forces while Nicaragua takes until near the end of the turn, until its capitol finally falls and surrenders to Germany. Germany offers to turn Alsace and Lorraine into a joint French-German ruled zone to heal Franco-German relations.
- Mexico: Mexico secretly offers Germany an alliance and a trade deal. Research into Heaver than air flight begins while as an off shoot research project produces the Zeppelin, which is exactly as OTL except it is filled with Helium, this begins to allow the transportation of Mexican troops and civilians from northern to Southern Mexico in much better time.
- German Diplomacy: Germany accepts the secret trade deal and military alliance. Germany begins to sned large numbers of troops to an unsaid location outside of its borders (so pretty much anywhere in the world).
- Germany: Germany conquers El Salvador and Costa Rica, ending the German Colonization Wars in Central America.
- Mexico: The military and navy continues to modernize and improved as do railways and road systems.
- Japan: The military and navy continue expanding and upgrading. Military technology is continued to be researched. Japan secures the OTL area of South Korea and continues moving north.
- Venezuela: Oil is used to give energy to the few items in Venezuela that use oil, and open up 1/4 of the land that has oil up for sale for foreign companies, bringing Venezuela growth. The continuation of the 'guerrilla' army in Venezuela continues to develop, and are producing more modern-warships, and hope to boast the greatest Navy of Ibero-America by 1907; they also begin to train a special 50,000 man force to defend Panama, which their government has requested for. Venezuela urges The United States and Brazil to reinforce nations in Central America politically, and economically, fearing further expansion of the German Empire in the Western Hemisphere.
- All of Central America besides Panama and Belize is now German.
- United States: Another aeroplane is built, and manages to carry two pilots, and its engine. The United States Army Air Corp is founded, and production on aeroplanes, mostly for reconnaissance, begins. Modernization continues and American troops, for the first time in the 20th Century, are deployed to Panama and Belize for protection, but tells Germany that America will not attack German interest, unless attacked first.
- German Diplomacy: Germany offers a non-aggression pact and trade agreement as well as possibly a military alliance.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico also offers a non-aggression pact, trade agreement, and military alliance to America
- American Diplomacy: America agrees to the non-aggression pacts and trade agreements between the US, Germany, and Mexico, but will not do any alliances until Congress approves.
- Chile: With the support of all the Army, the President Rieco forced to the Congress to pass a series of reforms and re-establish the presidential system in Chile. New elections are scheduled for the next year. Upgrades are implemented in the economy, military and infrastructure.
- Mexico: Expansion of the army, navy, marine corps, home guard, and newly created Zeppelin Corps while the research into heavier than air flight finally bears fruit, and the Mexican Air Corps are created, of which the Zeppelins Corps are integrated into.
- Germany: Expansion of the army, navy, marine corps, home guard, and newly created Air/Zeppelin Corps continues. Germany now has an army of 250,000 troops on its border with Austria-Hungary, and Germany, seeing land that should be German and that Austria-Hungary is weakening with internal divisions, severs its alliance with Austria and, deciding to help itself to some of its "ancestral lands", which it sees as part of Germany's heritage, and invades the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The Army swings south and takes Vienna, forcing the Emperor to flee, he and his family are soon captured by German troops however, and treated with courteous respect at the direct orders of the Kaiser, and he is sent to Berlin to negotiate peace terms. Meanwhile in the war, most of Austria is occupied (OTL's modern Austria), and Czechoslovakia are occupied before the war bogs down into hideous trench warfare, in which little land is lost or gained by either side for the rest of the year.
- Austria-Hungary: Seeing that Germany has decided to invade, war is declared on Germany. We ask Great Britain and France to help and eliminate an old enemy. Draft is introduced, and the military takes over seeing that the Emperor has been captured. Troops are being moved from the Southern border to the Northern one. The first assault takes place on the German troops in Austria, and a large portion of the army takes place. They liberate Vienna, but due to most of the army just focusing on this front, the rest of army in Czechoslovakia just starts to fortify their positions for now.
- French Diplomacy: The French wish to stay neutral in the situation, but offers A-H five battleships.
- United States: The US declares neutrality in the war in Europe, and expands the Army Air Corps to 76 aircraft, and begins to put machine guns on some of them. Research into a submachine gun to begin replacing outdated rifles begins, and construction on an International Road network from west to east coast. Las Vegas is chosen for an massive air force base, and gambling is legalized in Nevada and California.
- German Diplomacy: Germany offers the USA Central America if it declares war on Austria-Hungary. Mexico is asked to declare war on A-H.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico obliges Germany's request as its alliance with Germany says to do so, and troops are sent to Europe to help Germany, the number of troops sent is 125,000 troops, and it is about all that Mexico can spare at this time besides 13 Armored Zeppelins which carry fighter planes in them.
- German Diplomacy: Mexico is thanked and the A-Zeppelins are put to the skies against A-H, destroying much infrastructure and allowing the German Army to retake Vienna and establish a stable front there. A-H is asked if peace talks can begin, as the Emperor is being treated as a royal guest of the Kaiser.
- American Diplomacy: America will declare war, and send fighters and infantry to help.
- Germany thanks America graciously, and Central America is cleared of German forces and ceded to the United States.
- Scrawland Scribblescratch says that America would not declare war. America is the definition of a neutral country at this time. I do ask America to take back the implausible declaration and I advise the US to not join any war that is in Europe, Africa, or Asia.
- Japan conquers half of the area of OTL North Korea, and continues moving north. The military and navy continue to expand and new military technologies are continued to be researched.
- China (Chinese Revolutionaries): a group of young military officials led by an unknown figure declare the Dragon's awaking a second nationwide call for the overthrowing of the Manchu nobility, the expulsion of all foreigners, and the restoration of the Chinese state. The group begins by establishing a centre of operations in eastern china near shanghai and Nanjing, making attempts to seize the cities, efforts are made not to harm foreigners so not to provoke an intervention.
- Chile: President Riesco denies the rumors about a reelection reform that would allow him to run for another term. He change his cabinet and bring people from all sectors, principally liberals and radicals. Borders problems with Argentina remain, and navy begin the construction of new shipyards.
- France: France moves East in French West Africa.
- Canada: The Canadian are angered when the United States joins the war with Germany and fears that they will be drawn into the situation.
- France: France moves south on Madagascar Island and hopes to make territorial gains in South Africa. They also ask Britain if they can get a portion of Australia.
- Canada: Canada professes hatred for the current world situation.
- Japan takes over all of Korea. The Japanese military and navy continues expanding and upgrading. Research on military technologies continues. They set their sights on the independent region of China.
- Austria-Hungary: More troops are drafted, and the army once again manages to take Vienna back from the Germans as airplanes are not effective now. The Austrian-Hungarian army is told to get ready for any German offensives. We ask Great Britain and France to join in the war, as the Germans are long time enemies of you two.
- United States: The war in Austria-Hungary is declared false by news reporters (US never joined due to implausibility). Expansion on the US Army Air Corps continues, and the US Navy continues to go under expansion. Research into an thing called an tank begins.
German Diplomacy: Germany demands that Central America be returned.
- They never had it.
- China (revolutionaries): Military revolutionaries fearing possible intervention in the current conflict launch an all out assault on Beijing and other major cities near the coastline and spread propaganda amongst the populace to raise support for the rebel forces, which gets a sufficient amount of support in many urban centres tired of the corrupt Manchu rule. Aid is requested from France in exchange they will be giving special rights in Chinese trading. A request for friendship is made to Japan to leave past hostilities behind the two nations, and offer special benefits to Japanese traders as well if they stay clear of China.
- Britain: Britain readies its forces in Asia, ready to support the official Chinese government. British warships line the coast. Britain calls for all nations to lead an intervention into China.
- Chinese Diplomacy: Several Chinese delegates request that the British stay out of the matter and allow the government to deal with the situation to prove their strength to the rest of the world, but they would like aid in the means of arms and supplies. (I'm going to with a civil war and see were it goes from there whichever side wins, wins)
- British Diplomacy: Britain sends aid to the Chines government, and warns that they will intervene if the rebels threaten to harm either foreigners or the Chinese Royal family.
- A-H Diplomacy: The Chinese might not want aid, but we do. We ask that you aid in our war against the Germans.
- British Diplomacy: Britain suggests that both sides come to London and try to resolve it peacefully. If war continues action might be necessary.
- German Diplomacy: Germany will be at the conference.
- Austria-Hungary: We will send delegates as well.
- German Diplomacy: Germany will aid Britain and France in China if Britain helps Germany in its war with A-H. Germany will cede to Britain its Togo colony and it New Guinea colony as well as the Bismark Archipelago if it joins the war on Germany's side. Britain will be offered more if it eventually joins the war as Germany's ally.
- Venezuela: There is a major increase in the Navy, and modernization attempts are a success; the large military of Venezuela which suits mainly a defensive stance - excluding their navy - has begun training recruiting and training for an Offensive Army; they offer to the U.S Government trade in oil; which they currently lack, this would allow the U.S to increase productions of plane, armored vehicles, and civilian vehicles alike.
- American Diplomacy: We accept your trade deal.
- Chile: New presidential and parliamentary elections taken place in the country. The candidate supported by the Liberal Union, Pedro Montt is elected as president and the coalition gains the majority in the Congress. Now with a new system, the President Montt is able to govern without depending of the parties and prepares a project for a new constitution. Armed forces are reformed and his expansion continues.
- Germany: The German army establishes a fortified presence in Prague, but no further actions will be taken in Europe until after the conference in London. Naval patrols increase in the Caribbean. Germany promises independence to OTL's Yugoslavia should they revolt against their Austrian oppressors and join the side of Germany.
- Mexico: Mexico continues to send troops to Germany to help in the war. America is asked if the Mexican and German alliance offers have been approved by the Senate yet. Attempts to normalize Mexican-American relations begin.
American Diplomacy: Yes, they've been approved.
- France: Still waiting on Britain's response. The whole of Madagascar Island is taken. France says it will help Austria-Hungary, and will go to war with Germany. A-H and France are allies.
- Canada: Canada threatens to revolt against Britain if Britain goes to war.
- Britain: In response to France's request, we suggest that we wait until this European conflict is resolved before reaching a conclusion on Australia. The government lowers taxes and raises troop levels in Canada following threats from the Canadian government.
- French Diplomacy: The French agree and takes back its request to fight Germany.
- Canadian Diplomacy: The lowering of the taxes is thanked.
- German Diplomacy: Germany will aid Britain and France in China if France helps Germany in its war with A-H. Germany will cede to France its Togo colony and it New Guinea colony as well as the Bismark Archipelago if it joins the war on Germany's side. France will be offered more if it eventually joins the war as Germany's ally.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico will give Baja California to France if it joins the war against A-H. Germany asks if Germany can give Central America to Mexico.
- German Diplomacy: Germany agrees.
- Japan's military and navy continue expanding and upgrading. Research on military technologies continues. They declare war on what is left on China and ask the nations who occupy it a promise that Japan will not invade their holds in China.
- British Diplomacy: Britain calls for Japan to cease their invasion of China.
- Japanese Diplomacy: We mentioned before, we will not invade any countries' hold on China, especially yours!
- Austria-Hungary: Disappointed that France did not go to war, we ask the British when will negotiations take place. We are trying to defend ourselves against a brutal enemy who attacks without reason. We demand that they withdrawal from Austria and Czechoslovakia. We will defend these areas at all costs.
- French Diplomacy: We did go to war. We want the Alsace-Lorraine and other areas back. War is also declared on Mexico.
- German Diplomacy: Germany will return A-L in return for peace.
- Austrian-Hungarian Diplomacy: I thought you withdrew. Anyway, you will get large portions of Germany if you stay in the war. Plus, you will get all German colonies if help.
- German Diplomacy: With Germany's recent advances, A-H is offered a ceasefire for negotiations to begin. Croatia and Bosnia can be re-annexed by A-H is also promised in the negotiations if talks of peace can be reached.
- French Diplomacy: Can we not resolve this war peacefully? Extreme measures will be taken if not.
- We will negotiate. However, we demand that you free any high officials that you have captured.
- The Emperor has not been harmed and is staying as guest of the Kaiser. The Kaisers son Wilhelm II will be sent under flag of truce in return for talks to begin.
- The talks will take place in London next turn.
- Chile: The government improves the agriculture and mining, while in the new built shipyards begin the construction of new ships for the navy.
- Germany: Germany launches a massive offensive and with Mexican troops in the offensive, retakes Vienna and strikes down southward, occupying Zagreb, Budapest, and most of OTL Hungary, Croatia, and Slovenia, and Croatia is granted independence as the Republic of Croatia in return for its support. Slovenia is split between Germany and Croatia. Austria and Hungary are annexed. German and Mexican troops launch a massive invasion from Czechoslovakia into A-H Galicia and the surrounding lands, and Galicia falls, and it is annexed by Germany. German troops entrench themselves in their new positions, while an amphibious landing in the Balkans manages to take Bosnia from the Austro-Hungarians, and it is granted independence in return for its help as the Kingdom of Bosnia.
- France: France starts to invade the new German areas and attack fiercely. We try to help A-H and attack Mexico.
- Mexico: Mexico continues to send aid to Germans well troops and Armored Zeppelins and Fighter Planes.
- China: Chinese rebels propose a compromise to the royal house in Peking, they will aid the government in the fight against the Japanese invasion in exchange the royal family will put forward reforms and accept establishing a constitutional monarchy, the emperor reluctantly agrees and the reforms will be set in motion once the war is over, arms that were supplied by the British to the government are supplied to the dragon movement members who immediately set a series of defensive lines setting up trenches in major defensive points were defence will be easier, propaganda is distributed throughout the population to prepare them selves for guerrilla warfare to expel the invaders if the army and dragonists should fall, money is put into developing new rifles to replace the old ones hopes that these designs and production will be done in time, industrialization begins in the interior of the country far away from the coast lines so not to be interrupted.
- United States: America would like to purchase the Baja Peninsula and Sonora from Mexico. Expansion of the army, navy and air force continues, and the isolationist policy is still in affect. Trade between the nations at war continues, but weapons and technology will not be given. Increase patrols of the Pacific, Caribbean, and Atlantic begin, while outpost in Alaska are turned into actual military bases.
- France: We invade the Alsace Lorraine and free Austria-Hungary. We also attack Mexico.
- @Mexico: We will stop attacking you if you give us Baja California and Central America.
- Germany: Germany continues to expand into Europe. Vienna is besieged again. Poland is attacked as well.
- French Diplomacy: We want a cease fire, but German territory would be reduced.
- Austria-Hungary: After seeing France advance into Germany, Austrian-Hungarian armies attack German positions there and liberate all land east of Austria, but fail to make large advances in Austria itself. We thank the French for their help in Germany, and ask other nations to embargo Germany if they aren't going to go to war.
- French Diplomacy: The Embargo is enacted immediately.
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: Canada agrees to embargo Germany, whether Britain likes it or not.
- Canadian Loyalist Diplomacy: The Loyalists factions refuse to embargo Germany. The Loyalist factions declare war on France and Austria-Hungary.
- Canada: Feelings for independence rise. A revolutionary group emerges and revolution-civil war breaks out between Loyalists and Revolutionaries. Strong Revolutionary areas are Columbia, Quebec, and New Brunswick-Nova Scotia-Prince Edward Island. The Loyalists call on the British troops to help, but meanwhile join Germany and Mexico in their war. The Revolutionaries seek the help of America and seek peace. The Revolutionary Government will not go to war, but embargoes Germany and Mexico upon Austria-Hungary's request.
- Austria-Hungary: We thank the Revolutionaries for their embargoing of Germany. We wish we could help, but all resources are going for the war.
- America: America asks to buy Baja California and Sonora from Mexico. Research into advanced biplanes continue, while the American Isolationist policy continues to provide an strong economy, and construction across the US begins. America will not take an stance in both the Canadian Civil War and the Great War in Europe. The US Border Patrol is established to protect the American people from the violence located in Canada, and suggest an division in Canada, one side is loyalist, the other is revolutionary.
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: The Revolutionaries cannot have a split, for they will be landlocked between Loyalist Factions.
- Canadian Loyalist Diplomacy: The Loyalists want the Americans to help crush the revolutionaries or the US will be attacked.
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: The Revolutionaries remind America that it was a revolutionary country. However, R-Diplomacy is OK as America will not help.
- German Diplomacy: Germany tells America not to seek anything from Mexico, or a war will be declared.
- American Diplomacy: Why declare war? All we're trying to do is buy land. We mean no harm to either Mexico or Germany.
- German Diplomacy: The threat is taken back.
- Secret Revolutionary Diplomacy: If you help the revolution, we will give you some land. (Secret talks!)
- Britain: Peace talks begin in London, but so far little progress can be made while fighting still happens. The army is sent to stop any fighting in Canada, and Britain asks if Canada would like Dominion status.
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: The revolutionaries want independence.
- British Diplomacy: Independence will not be granted.
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: We will fight on. The Revolutionaries will never give up! Independence or bust!
- Canadian Revolutionary Diplomacy: But, we have an offer. You keep OTL Nunavut, NW Territory, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan. Give us the rest, including Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Ottoman Empire: The army makes progress in Arabia, and it seems likely that the Arabs will be absorbed into the empire soon. Libya is strengthened.
- Japan's military and navy continue to expand and upgrade while new military technologies are continued to be researched. They seize control of the furthermost eastern region of China.
- China: The newly reconstructed Chinese imperial army made from the army and dragonist rebels, establish a trench line in Manchuria heading down into central and coastal China and along major natural defensive areas in the coast regions.the military has began evacuating the area and implementing a scorched earth policy in any areas not within the defensive area, the type 04 a bolt action rifle based on the British Lee Enfield is designed and put onto the production line in all arms factories available. Conscription is instituted and hundreds of thousands are being drafted be it for fighting or providing secondary duties such as aiding production or helping create defensive structures. food is rationalized to avoid problems and the government is moved from Peking to central china.promises of freedom and aid are offered to Koreans if they revolt against Japanese oppression, propaganda to increase national unity is sent and the promises of reform and democracy ring through the ears of the populace, the support for the government is increased ten-fold. The Chinese forces wait for the Japanese offence.
- Venezuela: The main bulk of the navy is moved upwards, it is large and an impressive ever-growing navy, it moves near Cuban territorial waters, but heads back to patrol Venezuelan Waters; it is the second largest and most powerful navy in Iberoamerica, the largest still being Brazil. But Venezuela hopes to keep modernizing and strengthening their navy to make it the largest of Iberoamerica. Training of an offensive force to invade any nation continues, but is slowed down due to protests from the people, but it continues. It offers the United States of America, a military alliance, open up 1/4 of the oil lands open to American companies, and offers 7.2 U.S Million U.S Dollars, for information of heavier-than-air-flight. An elite force of 500 soldiers, are sent to garrison Panama from rising Mexico, adding more soldiers to the already large Venezuelan Garrison there.
- 'America: 'America agrees
- Chile: The new constitution is approved by a referendum, and establish the new electoral system. President Montt focused more resources from the niter industry to expand the armed forces with the construction of more ships and weapons for the army.
- Mexico: Mexico continues fighting the War and tells America that they cannot get anything for the time being.
- Canadian Revolutionaries (Republic of Canada): The Civil War ends. The Loyalists and Revolutionaries make a peace. The Loyalists decide that they will let the revolters live, even if the British Empire disagrees. The Revolutionaries form the Republic of Canada. The Loyalists ask for Dominion status.
- Republic Diplomacy: We are offering all Quebecois territory south of the St. Lawrence River to America and New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
- Canadian Loyalists: The Loyalists end the five month Canadian Civil War. Although the British may be angered, the Loyalists feel this was necessary and did not wish for any bloodshed.
- Britain: Britain grants Canada dominion status, but states that it cannot give America land without British approval.
- Republic of Canada: There was a civil war. Half of Canada is independent now. And that land is Republican. So we can give it to the Americans.
- Britain: Britain declares war on the Republic of Canada, and British troops invade from the dominion of Canada and from Newfoundland.
- Canada: Against the will of the Republic, a war is declared on the British Empire. The surrounded Dominion of Newfoundland is attacked and is Loyalist Canada.
- Using the algorithm, the Republic has a 22. Britain has a 17.
- Can you use the algorithm on the talk page so we can see the values you used?
- Location: At the War: 5
- Tactical Advantage: Defender: 2 (Because Britain declared war on Canada first)
- Motive: 10 (if you defeat us, the country's sovereign existence ends)+ 5 for Political
- At the War/5 (via Newfoundland and DoCanada)
- Greater population/industry: +6
- Attacker's advantage: +1
- Motive: Political: +5
- if Britain wants to add more, fine by me as long as its plausible.
- I refute this already, I didn't invade, I just declared war. You are on the offensive. Also, let us please keep this to the talk page. Then we can sort out the rest.
- Japan: Japan takes over Eastern China (the area free of foreign influence, which is shown in green) and continues to head towards west. The military and navy continue to expand with new military technologies continuing to be researched.
- British Diplomacy: Britain demands that Japan leave China or face serious consequences.
- Japanese Diplomacy: As I mentioned before, we will not take over any part of China under foreign influence, only the areas independent from it!
- British Diplomacy: Doesn't matter, China is still a sovereign nation that did nothing wrong.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Then how about this: we keep the claims we already conquered and not invade it again. How does that sound?
- British Diplomacy: No. China is a nation that must be left alone to its own interests. It has done nothing wrong and the land you claim is right in the heartland of China.
- Japanese Diplomacy: I meant the lands ALREADY CONQUERED, which is eastern China (the area independent of foreign influence)
- Austria-Hungary: The military liberates more of Austria from Germany. The military is expanded and we ask Britain and several other nations for loans. We guarantee that we will pay them back.
- Britain: Britain will loan some money.
- Austria-Hungary: A-H thanks Britain for loaning it money. It asks other nations for loans as well to purchase weapons to defend ourselves against the Germans.
- France: France completes the liberation of Austria-Hungary while at war.
- Germany: Germany fails to keep France out of Austria-Hungary. It asks for more help from Mexico and sends a request to Italy if they can help Germany in defeating France and Austria-Hungary.
- Mexico: Mexico sends more help to fight the War in Germany. Mexico also moves south to attack Panama. The country's debt is rising. They offer Coahuila, Tamaulipas, and Nuevo Leon to America.
- United States: America accepts Mexico offer, and offers to loan money to Mexico. Meanwhile, America continues expansion of the air force, and machine-gun armed airplanes, and two battleships are built.
- Republic of Canada: The Republic manages to repel the British from their territory. Canada does not seek any territorial gain so the Dominion of Newfoundland can remain British. A president is elected until the elections, which will be held every six years.
- France: France attacks Germany now and starts moving into the Alsace-Lorraine.
- Venezuela: Venezuela demands an immediate ceasefire between Mexico and Panama, and threaten war against Mexico. Venezuela shall not stand for the useless invasion against Panama, as a result, the massive Venezuelan Navy moves near Mexican Territorial Waters, the offensive army is prepared to reinforce Panama, the large Venezuelan Forces in Panama stay neutral, but threaten once Mexican forces get near the Canal, they will not hesitate to attack. That is Mexico's warning, leave Panama alone, or risk war. It points out the majority of Mexican forces are in Europe, fighting against Austria-Hungary, and they claim Venezuela will have a really easy victory over Mexico in the sea, and claim they will liberate Central American countries, if Mexico does not make a ceasefire.
- American Diplomacy: America still owns the canal, so Mexico can't really touch it.
- Japan agrees to keep what it has conquered from China (the eastern part not controlled by any foreign influence) so that a war with Britain does not occur. The military and navy continue expanding and factories are sprouting out all over the empire.
- Britain: You are aware that the only part of China not under foreign influence is the green area on the map, which is the Chinese heartlands. You will not be allowed to have that.
- Japan: WE KEEP TELLING YOU: WE WILL NOT INVADE CHINA ANY MORE AND TAKE THE LAND WE ALREADY HAVE! IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?
- Britain: It is clear that you want part of China, so how about you make a map of what you want so we can both see exactly what you want.
- Japan: Sorry, not good at making maps. I'll just list the areas: Shandong, Hebei, Tianjin, and Beijing.
- Chile: The government bring more engineers from europe to develop the national industries, specially the military. Trade agreements are offer to Venezuela, France, and Mexico.
- Austria-Hungary: After many years of fighting on Austrian-Hungarian turf, we are finally taking the fight to the enemies home. Several Austrian-Hungarian armies invade Germany and take the regions of Silesia and Posen. The other armies make smaller advances however, and they don't meet with French troops to the West as hoped. However, good advances were made in the East, and the Military is happy with that.
- Britain: The army regroups, and with reinforcements from South Africa, India, and Australia, re-invades the Republic of Canada. Control over parts of Africa are established, and trade relations with Boer states begins.
- Republic of Canada: The Republic lines up its troops along the border to the Dominion and defend themselves against the British. Help is sought from America and the great European Powers.
- France: The Army meets up with that of Austria-Hungary and move East in Germany. A peace is offered with Germany, and the current border will be kept, although land will be seized from Mexico for assisting Germany.
- Germany: Germany agrees to peace talks. Diplomats meet with that of the French in Belgium. The War keeps going. Mexico is advised to drop out now. Germany proposes a pro-status quo treaty with all borders as they were before the war. Germany cedes its colonial empire to Mexico.
- Mexico: Mexico agrees to join Peace Talks. Mexico agrees to accept Germany's colonial empire.
- Austria-Hungary: We ask that a small amount of German land is given to us, because they originally invaded us without a reason. We think that this would be fair, but we will negotiate it.
- German Diplomacy: Germany agrees to negotiate, and suggests pro-status quo borders. A-H can re-annex Bosnia, but Croatia WILL stay independent.
- Austria-Hungary: How about this: A-H annexes Bosnia and Croatia, and a DMZ is established between A-H and Germany.
- German Diplomacy; Germany would like Croatia to stay free, or Bosnia, as thousands of Germans died to free them, but the zone is accepted. Germany asks if the Alliance can be reformed between the two empires.
- A-H Diplomacy: I do not think we should reform the alliance for a while, you did invade me without even consulting me about the region. Anyway, this is the treaty if I am correct: Austria-Hungary re-annexes Bosnia and Croatia, and all hostilities end.
- Venezuela: The Venezuelan Government declares war on Mexico for their senseless invasion of Panama; the Venezuelan Navy triumphs over the Mexican Navy after a swift assault, and declare any Mexican Warships from Europe shall not enter the Gulf of Mexico. The large Venezuelan Garrison in Panama moves forward to Mexican-occupied Costa Rica, but suffer a horrible defeat due to using unoriginal column tactics, and quickly are defeated due to weapons such as Machine Guns; the main offensive force (from Venezuela, consisting of 200,000 men) land in Panama, and quickly cross towards Costa Rica, adapting to the new warfare tactics, and quickly take control of the majority of Costa Rica, their forces head up to other Central American Countries, destroying Mexican Military Forces, but head back to occupied Costa Rica, fearing massive insurgency, the navy bombards coastal military bases. Venezuela demands, that Mexico make peace with Panama, and them, and Venezuela will give them back Costa Rica. If there is any sign of Mexican Forces in Europe heading back to Mexico, but no sign of Mexico agreeing to Venezuela's term, Venezuela promises to liberate, all former Central American nations. Venezuela urges the United States to pressure Mexico to agree to their terms, which are:
- Panama, Venezuela would make peace.
- Venezuela will give back Costa Rica.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico agrees to the peace. Mexico proposes a "Union of Central America," consisting of the Central American states. Venezuela will recede from Central America, and Mexico will give up all claims in the area.
- Venezuelan Diplomacy: Venezuela declines, Mexico's reply; pointing out this 'Union of Central America' could easily wind up becoming a puppet-state of Mexico, the U.S, even Venezuela itself in the future, or worse, other European powers, just like the Mexican Empire was when Napoleon III wished to make a puppet state in N. America. Venezuela once again goes back to their original offer; Panama, Venezuela, and Mexico make pace, and Venezuela will give back occupied-Costa Rica.
- Mexican Diplomacy:
What if Mexico cedes all of Central America to Venezuela. Then Venezuela can do whatever it wants with it. Since Mexico has its colonial empire in Africa now, there is no need to retain Central America. Mexico will leave Panama, and pay Venezuela a sum of 30 billion US Dollars.
- Venezuelan Diplomacy: Outrage over the attacks happen; the military is poised to land behind the main Mexican Army in Costa Rica; but orders from the top of the government stop this. Venezuela agrees to Mexico's proposition.
- Japan: continues to build up and expand its military and navy.
The Japanese invent the first tank, now being manufactured. They ask the United States for an alliance and trade agreements.
- No tanks until 1916.
- United States: The American garrison in the Panama Canal Zone is increased, and construction on the canal continues (Yes, America owns it, just as in OTL). Meanwhile, Japan's request for an alliance and trade agreement are accepted, and a tank is developed in the Detroit). Meanwhile, the USAAC and US Army are expanded, and the US Navy is developed to three ships.
- Canadian Diplomacy: Help us in the War with Britain and we will gie you some land if you want.
- Britain: Britain invades Canada again, this time expecting victory because of the increased troops from other dominions.
- Canada: Although weakened, the Army defends itself from the British and requests America's help again.
- Actually, check the algorithm, you kinda lost.
- Now we win by one point, since France is helping.
- German and Mexican Diplomacy: Both Germany and Mexico will aid in the war against Canada if Britain helps Mexico against Venezuela.
- French Diplomacy: Well, then France will help the Republic. And: Reminder: Germany and France are in the middle of a war and peace talks. If you help Britain, we'll just take over Germany, the way we liberated Austria-Hungary. Update: France is helping the Republic. Troops are sent to Canada to defend Canada against the British.
- Spain: As Spain's economy tanks because of the war, it decides to take matters into its own hands. Unbeknownst to the other nations, it secretly begins to rebuild the infamous Spanish Armada, with the initial goal of retaking Mexico and using it as a staging ground for an invasion of America. It also issues 10% taxes on foreign goods in an attempt to save the economy.
- Chile: An earthquake hit Valparaíso, destroying the city. President Montt order focused the national efforts in help the people. The Seismological Service of Chile is created due to this event. In foreign matters, the tensions with Bolivia increasing, as they see to Chile weak.
- Republic of Canada: The Republic asks Britain not to attack it anymore. The government seeks an alliance with America and France.
- France: The French warn the British not to attack Canada anymore, or France will attack the home Isles. Expansion in Africa continues.
- United States: America continues to expand its military, and accepts Canada's alliances, as the invasion is an threat to national security. Meanwhile, the garrison in the Panama Canal Zone is increased, and an alliance called the Western Defense Initiative is proposed to the countries of North and South America, to protect each other from the European or Asian powers. America puts troops on the border to protect it from British soldiers.
- Spain: Spanish economy improves thanks to trade taxation. Heavy industrial and military build-up begins. Modernization of railway system begins. Secret build-up of Spanish Armada continues. Taxes on foreign goods raised to 12% to help cover military production and research.
- Austria-Hungary: Now that the war with Germany is over, many soldiers go back home. some are lucky to go to regions not touched by the ravages of the war, but others aren't as lucky and have to go home to destroyed cities and homes. To rebuild, the government takes up several loans to being rebuilding. Many people move to Bosnia and Croatia and restart their lives all over again. People who stay in the destroyed regions are helped by the lesser amounts of people, but still struggle. Food prices are high, and the government has begun a policy of moving people from the cities to the rural side. Many people start farming, but a few factories are opened up with the help of the government. To help restart the industrial economy, tariffs are raised. We ask for trade agreements with Spain, Britain, and the United States.
- Spanish Diplomacy: Spain accepts the trade agreement. Put something on the table.
- American Diplomacy: America accepts the trade agreement, and offers AH an non-aggression pact.
- Austrian-Hungarian Diplomacy: We accept the non-aggression pact, and thank the US for accepting. We ask Spain what do they mean, we just did put something on the table.
- Spain: Sorry. We accept the trade agreement, and offer AH a military alliance and a peek at our current top-secret project.
- A-H Diplomacy: We wish to create friendly relations with all nations, we accept.
- Japan: continues to build up and expand its military. New types of guns and airplanes are now invented. They ask France and Russia for an alliance and trade agreements.
- Venezuela: As the war is in stage of negotiations, the main front goes quiet; northern Panama occupied by Mexico and southern Panama protected by Venezuela, and a large amount of ground between them. The negotiations are currently going on (in talk page); an order for a conscription is set if Mexico and Venezuela do not reach a treaty, but the Venezuelan government is very sure, Mexico and Venezuela will reach common ground.
- Chile: Reconstruction of Valparaiso begin, and economy begin to recover. President Montt make change of cabinet and implement new changes in the administration.
- Republic of Canada: Now that the Republic can rest in peace for a bit, trade increases with America, France, and Austria-Hungary. Anti-British feelings become very high in the Republic. Robert Borden becomes President.
- British Diplomacy: Britain wishes for Canada to come ot the negotiation table, as we defeated one of your armies and would like to solve the rest of the conflict through peaceful ways.
- Republic Diplomacy: OK, then. To the talk page.
- France: France, now in an alliance with A-H, America, and the RoC increases trade with all these nations. France lines up defense alongside the French side of the English Channel.
- Japanese Diplomacy: It asks France for an alliance and trade agreements. It also asks if there is an anti-British coalition going on.
- Venezuela: Venezuelan Leader declares a victory-of-sort, in the war, claiming not many lifes were lost, and Panama kept their sovereignty from 'imperial Mexico', but political opponents criticized the leader of Venezuela, saying they had the capacity to liberate Central America, yet, they submitted to Mexican demands, while political allies of the leader of Venezuela claim it saved many lifes. The military budget is increased, there is a Venezuelan military pride, especially in the navy- which had full control of the seas, and thousands joined the navy, while many thousand other young men joined the army. The government begins a program to clear debt from the war, and also plans to improve many people's lives, they offer foreign companies to come to Venezuela and hire workers, promising middle wages; the Venezuelan government encourages car buying and such, education is worked with to improve. In the military branch, a production of air corps given with information of the U.S a few years ago, and information in pictures of the experienced, but not so advance Mexican Air Forces, and begin an air corps. The main army branch is to be divided in two main parts- the Homeforce and the Main Army. The main army is about half of the 300,000 Venezuelan army, mainly serves for invasions, while the Homeforce is made for specialized guerrilla warfare in the mainland (especially in coastal areas, and in the capital) and regions similar to Venezuela. (like Colombia.) The navy keeps growing and is improved, Venezuela asks the United Kingdom, to let a few Venezuelan Observers in Drills for the Royal Navy and to bases, it also offers Great Britain trade agreements, and a military alliance. They also offer Mexico trade agreements, to improve relationships.
- United States: The United States continues to trade with other nations, while the US Navy increases patrols in the Pacific, Caribbean and the Atlantic, especially from the threatening European Powers. Meanwhile, America continues to improve its army, navy, marines, and air corps, while research into an advance rifle continues. The Panama Canal continues to go under construction, and is expected to be finished by 1914, and after the construction is complete, it will transfer the Canal over to Panama.
- Austria-Hungary: Austria-Hungary continues to rebuild the regions destroyed by the war, and more people move into Bosnia and Croatia. There is starting to be some ethnic violence, so to stop it, students and children are being taught that their races are Austria-Hungarian. This will take a decade to teach the next generation that this is their race, but propaganda is being played on all radios about this. To help jump-start the economy, the government is giving out bonuses to workers who will stay behind and rebuild the cities in the northern parts of the nation. This is to get them to buy consumer goods made in Austria-Hungary. In Croatia and Bosnia, new cities are popping up like New Prague, Little Vienna, and others as thousands of people arrive and the current cities don't have enough resources to support the new population.
- American Diplomacy: America offers any assistance needed to AH for reconstruction.
- A-H Diplomacy: We thank the US for their offer, and gladly accept it.
- French Diplomacy: France makes the same offer.
- A-H Diplomacy: We thank France as well for helping us out in our time of need.
- Spain: Secret rebuilding of Spanish Armada continues. Heavy industrial and military build-up continues. Spain keeps its plans for its Mexican and American invasions secret, while threatening to blockade Great Britain due to their war with the Republic of Canada slowing shipping, worsening the economy in Spain.
- Japan: continues to build up and expand its military. They continue heavy industrial build up. They ask Mexico for an alliance and trade agreements.
- Chile: Chilean Army is moved to the northern border due to the threats of Bolivia. Military industry increasing as the war will begin soon.
Britain has resigned, just so you know.
What do you mean?
What he means is that the person playing as Great Britain has decided to stop playing. That also means anyone else can take his spot.
I saw that only just now on the talk page.
- Republic of Canada: Canada creates the Canadian Air Force. The ties with France, America, and Austria-Hungary are strengthened. Many Canadians immigrate to the USA. A small part of the navy docks at Greenland. Canada makes an offer to Denmark-Norway to purchase Greenland or Iceland.
- France: France offers more resources to A-H and gives loans to them while expanding in Africa and Asia.
- Mexico: Mexico now gains full control of the colonies given to it by Germany. Mexico considers making them part of the country instead of being colonies. However, this idea dies down.
- Austria-Hungary: With the new loans from France and the US, more of the nation has been rebuilt. The economy has started growing again. The re-settled populations in Bosnia and Croatia start to move back to their old homes, but many decide that they are done with moving around and decide to live there from now on. A Census taken by the Austrian-Hungrian Information Organization, an organization dedicated to providing stats about Austria-Hungary, has shown that the population is now more settled in the south. Factories are opening up again, and paying taxes to the government. We promise the US and France that we will be able to start paying the loans back in six months when all the taxes are collected.
- French Diplomacy: No problem, we can wait. After all, you are a war torn country.
- United States: The United States continues construction of the Panama Canal, and continues to increase naval and air patrols in the eastern seaboard. Military expansion and improvement continues, and tanks begin to come to the minds of soldiers, who saw the prototype go into action, but was never taken seriously. An vote is held in the Panama Canal Zone to see if they want to become an territory, after an week of debate, is decided that 67% said yes, 23% say no, 10% are undecided, and the Panama Canal Zone becomes an US territory.
- Venezuela: The Venezuelan Government announces a plan for a major military operation to take place in 1913, tensions between Colombia and Venezuela rise to disputed territorial waters. The economy is strengthened, aid is given to famalies, universities and schools are made, a plan for a new constitution is to be released in 1909, and free-democratic elections in 1910. They offer Austria-Hungary an alliance. And encourage trade between the United States and Venezuela to improve relationships between the two allied nations.
- American Diplomacy: America agrees.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico will help you in a campaign against Colombia or even Ecuador.
- Japan: It continues to expand and upgrade its military and navy. Heavy industrialization continues. They ask Russia for an alliance and trade agreements</span>
- Chile: According the last census the population reaches 3.3 million. The war with Bolivia officially begin with several combats in the borders. The Chilean troops manage to repel to the Bolivian forces and begin an offensive inside enemy territory. Industries is focused to the warlike effort.
- Spain: Anti-British feelings continue to grow after the British refuse to reach a settlement with the Republic of Canada. First part of the New Spanish Armada is launched in secrecy. Most factories prepare to switch to all-out wartime production. Modernization of railway system complete. Existing Spanish Navy is moved to blockade Great Britain. Spanish Government prepares to declare a police state by the middle of the year.
- Canada: Say what? Why are you blockading GB? The War ended. (I think.)
- Canada: Canada continues to evolve as a country and becomes nearly identical to the US in governing style. However, the new legislative branch, the Senate, is a unicameral house.
- France: France continues its expansion in Africa and keeps helping Austria-Hungary.
- Austria-Hungary: The nation, for the most part, has been repaired. We have begun paying back French and American loans. In order to industrialize the nation, some rural areas are being made national parks, unless they have needed resources for the factories. This has led to the resettlement of some people to the cities, which is increasing the amount of labor available for the factories. Many people have begun working in factories since there is any other work available, and wages tend to be low. However, factory owners have been taxed more, and their taxes are helping allow the nation to pay back loans, so it is allowed.
- Venezuela: The Venezuelan Government is somewhat disturbed due to spy reports from Western Europe. Venezuela- in a surprising move, offers Mexico an alliance, and requests a joint naval-military exercise between the Mexican Navy and the Venezuelan Navy in the Gulf of Mexico. The Home army is put around the cost of Venezuela. The Main Army is moved towards the center of Venezuela- prepared to go anywhere. The Air corps continues building, the navy keeps advancing, and hopes to hold the "largest, most powerful and most experienced" of all Latin America. Venezuelan Government keeps making schools, universities, buildings better roads, railroads, and begins selling natural resources to many nations.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico agrees.
- Spain: Britain abandons its war with Canada and sends aide to Spain. Spain, however, still secretly plans to invade Mexico, then America. Police state is declared, and a massive draft is initiated. Spanish Air Force created. Spain threatens war on France if it does not give up Haiti and Jamaica.
- Mexico:Spain, you try it, and you die.
- America: America begins to expand its military, especially the army and navy, and increase in naval patrols. US forces, upon hearing the massive draft and police state from Spain, begins sending hundreds of troops to Puerto Rico and Panama Canal, while some propose the defense of Cuba and Jamaica from Spain, upon hearing their demands, but the President disagrees. The US Navy steps up patrols in the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic.
- Japan: They ask the United States, France, and Russia to meet in Tokyo to discuss the partitioning of the British Empire. Japan asks permission to build the Nicaragua Canal.
- American Diplomacy: America agrees to attend Japan's conference, and not knowing who should authorize it, allows Japan to build the Nicaragua Canal.
- French Diplomacy: We will be there.
- Why are partitioning the British Empire? Because they just lost four wars in a row?
- Because Britain has resigned, LOL.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japan tells America that Japan will lead the conference and thanks America for allowing to build the Nicaragua Canal.
- Chile: Chilean troops now march into Bolivian territory. Cities of Oruro and Potosí are besieged, while an offensive to La Paz is prepared. Economy growth thanks to war efforts.
- France: What can France do? France attends the Meeting On The Division of the British Empire and the End of Pax Britannica.
- Canada: Canada attends the MOT DOBE EPB.
- Japan is officially heavily industrialized. The military and navy continue expanding. They meet with Russia, America, and France in Tokyo to plan the division of the British Empire. MEETING STARTS HERE. PICK YOUR CLAIMS AND I WILL APPROVE THEM IF POSSIBLE.
- Germany wants something! Delegates are sent to the meeting
- Mexico wants something! Delegates are sent to the meeting.
- Japan: Britain's sphere of influence in China and its colonies in East Asia and the Pacific
- United States:
- Germany and Mexico are British enemies. Nothing for them.
(Sorry for moving the map up, as I needed room to write.) Pretty good, however, can Russia at least get OTL Pakistan to make it fair to have an outlet to the Indian Ocean? Also, give America British Guyana and its Caribbean Territories. I also want America to have a small part of southwestern Australia. Good?
While it has changed, there still needs change. Russia doesn't have OTL Pakistan, I'm supposed to have Tasmania, America needs a part of southwestern Australia, not southeastern.
Who's you? Please sign. And why does America need southwestern Australia? You have Zealandia, southeastern Quebec, Tasmania, British Guiana, Yukon, and British Columbia. Russia doesn't need OTL Pakistan. They have a strip going to the Indian Ocean, the main reason for this change. Japan wants Tasmania? Why? Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 19:16, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
America is fine with what it has!Enclavehunter 19:20, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Chilean Diplomacy: The government is interested in acquiring the Falkland Islands, if is possible.
- French Diplomacy: Okay.'''
- Chilean Diplomacy: Thanks.
- Austria-Hungary: Industrialization continues, and more factories are built. More people work in factories, and to pay for these new factories, surplus food is being sold.
- Chile: The southwest of Bolivian territory is now under Chilean control. La Paz is under siege, while a new column of Chilean troops advance to the east, to Santa Cruz. First attempts of negotiations with Bolivian government begin. Production in the national industries reach high levels, and the state increasing his budget. Education and health receives new resources.
Russia wants Tanzania and Russia wants some real access to the Indian Ocean please (not a small strip that can be taken in a day). It's either that or I establish a Sphere of Influence in Persia or Iran or whatever it's called at this period in time. Sorry I wasn't that active, guess I just forgot and got tied up with other things. -Lx (leave me a message) 02:25, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
I'll fix it.
And also, I thought the war is finished, so, could Russia have South Africa as well, and also Pakistan would be a nice addition as a connection to the Indian, or most of it anywho.-Lx (leave me a message) 02:38, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- France: France and the other nations complete the Dissolution of the British Empire. France prepares to take control of the majority of overseas world land.
An alliance is offered to Russia.
- WE HAVEN'T DECLARED WAR ON THEM YET! That is very implausible!
- Say what?
- Oh wait. France and Russia already have an alliance.
- LOL we haven't even declared war on them yet! You have to declare war first before getting the territories
- Oh. LOL
- Republic of Canada: The Republic is happy with its territorial losses and gains. The country continues to evolve.
- America: America is content with its territorial gains, and more cultures are exposed to the Americas.
- Japan begins to prepare its military and navy for the partitioning of Britain's colonial empire. They call for all other nations for preparations.
- Venezuela: Venezuela privately denies any participation in the division of the British Empire. Territorial disputes with Colombia become more public knowledge, literacy is improved with roads and colleges. The navy continues to grow.
- Chile: La Paz has fallen and the Bolivian government finally accept the peace with Chile. The Treaty is signed in Sucre, and establish that Chile gains the control of south provinces until near to Paraguayan border in the Chaco region. President Juan Luis Sanfuentes (elected in 1908) celebrate the victory. The Navy is prepared for the Falklands.
- France: France is ready for the British War. Whenever you guys want.
- Republic of Canada: Same thing here. Whenever you pull the trigger.
- Japan is ready for the British War. They begin to prepare their military for the epic war. When everyone is ready, we shall begin.
- United States: The United States prepares for war with Britain.
- Austria-Hungary: Industrialization continues, and more factories and railroads are built. The military is improved, and new defenses on the borders are being built.
- Venezuela: In a surprise attack, Colombia is invaded, the main bulk of the army attacks coastal areas, and their navy is completely wiped out by the prestigious Venezuelan Navy. Venezuelan leaders reveal their plan to reform Grand Colombia, heavy resistance forms in coastal cities, as the two armies clash in the coastal areas.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Mexico assists Venezuela in the invasion.
- THIS GAME HAS HEAVILY SLOWED DOWN, SO LET US DECLARE WAR. HERE IS A VOTE. SIGN IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE WAR ON BRITAIN.
- The Great Coalition of Powers:
- France: Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 02:57, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Canada: Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 02:57, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- USA: Enclavehunter 18:41, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Japan: RandomWriterGuy 18:34, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Chile:--Katholico 16:17, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- WILL EVERYONE COME ON FASTER?!
- PLEASE DON'T PRESSURE PEOPLE.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE TWENTIETH TURN EVERYONE!
- Japan: has declared war on Britain. They begin to raid the British sphere of influence in China. They call for the rest of the coalition to join.
- France: France declares war on Britain. The French Navy blockades the Home Isles and sinks several Royal Navy ships and have several battles with the British over a course of six months. Then French troops move in and start invading Great Britain. More troops are sent to Africa.
- United States: The United States declares war on Britain, and sends the full military might into British Columbia, bombing key military installations, and sending the armored division in Vancouver.
- Spain: After several years of being seemingly inactive, Spain sides with Britain and declares war on France and America. Troops march into France. Planes carrying bombs begin the first ever bombing raid. A fleet of Spanish battleships begin hammering the French coastline, and a call for anyone else who wishes to join them in defeating France and America is put out.
- Sir, you are Spain. It will take a good seven months to even be ready to invade America, and already you have air force? Not likely.
- Also, in OTL the Spanish influenza would be going around the world, as it is a natural case, the influenza would start in Spain, causing large amounts of deaths.
- Who says we have to be strictly OTL?
- It is a natural case. It would come around sooner or later.
- Chile: The chilean government join to the other countries and declares the war to UK. The navy is sent to the Falkland islands, where face to the british forces which defended the territory.
Event: Spain is hit by a hurricane that also damages the coast of Africa and other areas. Troops must be recalled to help in the clean up. France, although at war with Spain, sends aid.
- Japan begins taking the coast of British influenced China and takes over Sarawak and North Borneo. They begin to annex them from China into Japanese control.
- France: The Spanish invasion is repelled and the navy is stationed in the English Channel while a blockade of Britain starts.
- Chile: Chilean forces seize with the control of the Falkland islands, as also the other British little islands in the South Atlantic after defeat the British forces in the zone.