All-Star Kanata Comics, or referred to as Kanata Comics or simply abbreviated to KC, is a Kanatian publisher of comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walter Dewey Company acquired All-Star Kanata Entertainment, KC Worldwide's parent company.
KC started in 1939 as Modern Publications, and by the early 1950s had generally become known as Terra Comics. KC's modern incarnation dates from 1961, the year that the company launched The Fantastic Four and other superhero titles created by Stanley Lieber, Jakob Kurtzberg, Stephen Ditko and many others.
KC counts among its characters such well-known superheroes as Captain Kanata, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Batman, Superman, Cyborg, Green Arrow, and Captain Marvel. With such superhero teams like; the Retaliators, X-Men, and Fantastic Four.
- Batman (2008): Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) is a rich billionaire philanthropist and inherent CEO of Wayne Enterprises. After watching the death of his family, Wayne was never able to fully recuperate from the traumatic experience, finding a life of partying and irresponsibility than running his business. But whilst on a routine trip testing out new weapons for the Kanatian military, Wayne's limo is ambushed by Assassins sent to kill him. Instead, he is forced to train through brutal conditions, with each training session threatening to end his life. He is eventually able to escape the Assassins and eventually destroy their base before returning back to Gotham. Upon his return home, his experiences being imprisoned change him and he uses what he had learned to take up the mantle of someone who could protect. He constructs and dons a black armoured suit dubbing himself "The Batman" due to his innate fear of the animal. However during his crusade in his home city, he comes across his old friend Thomas Elliot (Cillian Murphy) has disguised himself as Bruce Wayne during his absence and has created his own suit based off designs made by Wayne. The two eventually battle on the rooftops of Gotham, until Elliot is killed after being knocked into a power plant on accident by Wayne. Though not entirely responsible for Elliot's death, Wayne takes it upon himself to use this experience to make himself a better man, and to hone his skill, so no one will die.
- Captain Marvel:
- Batman 2:
- Captain Kanata: The First Retaliator:
- All-Star Kanata's Retaliators:
- Batman 3:
- Superman: Last Son of Krypton:
- Captain Kanata: Autumn Crusader:
- Guardians of the Galaxy:
- Retaliators: Invasion of Braniac:
- Green Arrow:
- Captain Kanata: Internal Conflict:
- Doctor Strange:
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2:
- Spider-Man: Homecoming:
- Superman: Doomsday:
- Retaliators: Infinite Wars Part I:
- Green Arrow and Black Canary:
- Thor: God of Thunder:
- Retaliators: Infinite Wars Part II: