Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delegates from the member republics are elected to the All-Soviets Central Executive Committee, which in turn elect a Presidium. Delegates are either chosen by the national congresses of the Federative Republics (to the Soviet of the Union), or by the Autonomous Republics (to the Soviet of Nationalities).
- To denounce excessive pacifism and accept that armed struggle is sometimes necessary
- To support liberation movements in the colonies
- To organise on the basis of democratic centralism
- To support all existing Soviet republics
- To accept all decisions of the ASU Central Executive Committee as binding
- To promote Korenisation (empowerement of minorities)
The ASU has only two powers delegated to it: Foreign Diplomacy and Military. All other powers are the realm of the individual republics. Note that smaller units are still organised per republics only being integrated at brigade level.
The concept of autonomisation was conceived as allowing minorities to be granded sovereignty as separate republics within the ASU. The latter point is important as the ASU has always refused to grant autonomy to a given ethnic group if to do so would result in the new state leaving the union. For this reason, the Central Council makes a distinction between "autonomists" (those who want the same level of autonomy as Russia and the other republics) and "separatists" (those wanting to achieve sovereignty in a bid to fully widthdraw from the ASU).