Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Return to: Unknown Landmass (Map Game)
There will be two algorithms: War Algorithm and Expansion Algorithm.
- at the location of the war or border invasion: 5
- next to the location of the war: 4
- close to the location of the war: 3
- far from location of the war: 2
- other side of the world: 1
- attacker's advantage: 1
- knowledge of landscape: 2 (this counts if: Defender has had territory for 20+years OR Attacker has owned territory attacked within the past 20 years)
- Defender has developed bows: +0.5
- Deender has defensive castle(or something alike): +0.5
- Defender has mountainous area: +0.5
- Attacker has developed bows or rifles: +0.5 for each(if bows and rifles then +1)
- Attacker has developed shields: +0.5 ONLY if attacking a fortified building(castle etc.)
- Allies: +0.5 for allies with territory bigger than 5 pixels. +1 for allies with more than 100 pixels.
- Expansion: -1 for every turn used for expansion in the past 10 years, as it uses resources and money(unless done by mercenaries, then -0.5 as only $$$ used)
- Major tech advancement on your side: 5
- Population: Added by number of digits in the population number( 1000 equals 4)
- Larger industrial base(can only be applied after 1700): 2
No motive until 364AD
- Loved: 2
- Liked: 1
- Tolerated: 0
- Not Liked: -1
- Hated: -2
Bonuses for Government Popularity include:
- Controlled press: +1 (not until there are newspapers and writing invented)
- positive moderator event in past 5 years: +1
- negative moderator event in past 10 years: -1
- Terrain at the front is urban: -1 Attacker / +1 Defender
- Amphibious invasion: -2 Defender /+2 Attacker
- Defending nation is island: +2 Defender /-2 Attacker
- Ajudiciations must remain in the -1 /+1 format
- Additional adjudications may be added by neutral mods (ex. China invades Siberia-its friggin cold, -2A /+2D, Saudi Arabia invades Yemen, they’re both desert nations, no adjudication)
- Country has no international trade: -2 (not applied until 1400AD)
- Population center occupied: -2
- Industrial centers occupied: -1 (not applied until 1701AD)
- Opponent is hated by nation: +1
- Usage of Chemical weapons/WMDs: +3(only available after 1890)(opponent gets +1 in motive for each use)
- Nuclear Arsenal; +10(only available after 1950)(opponent gets automatic 10 in motive)
- Chance is counted by grabbing the edit number of the attacker(if NPC - use random.org) at the time of making the part of chance in algorithm. This then divided by pi(~3.14 - refer to calculator.com), and the hundredth number is the actual chance. So 5.29412 would mean that the chance is 9. But this is counted for attacker only.
- Chance for defenders is always counted by random.org, and the number must be ranging from 0 to 9.
- If the winner is attacker, the result is counted by (defender's points)/(attacker's points) and the answer means how much territory can you gain. For example, defender has 45 points, and attacker has 46. That means that the attacker gains 45/46~0.97826087, which means ~98% of defender's territory that turn. Then, the attacker can attack again in the next turn, but he will receive -1 point ajudiciation.
- If the winner is defender, the result is counted by (attacker's points)/(defender's points), so if a defender decides to counter-attack, he will gain that amount on that turn. If the defender is NPC, random.org will decide if he will counter-attack or not: If random.org says 1, then he will counter-attack, if it says 0, then he will not, and will agree to a Status Quo peace treaty.
Expansion points, are the pixels(50km2) by which you can expand once per turn. They are counted in a following way:
- Starting Point: +1
- Nation has, and is using bows and swords(or anything alike) during the expansion: +1
- Nation has developed gunpowder and is using rifles: +5
- Nation knows the language of the local people, which they expand towards: +2
- Nation knows the basics of industry: +5
- Nation has developed knowledge of colonization: +2
- Nation has the territory already explored(only if colonizing another island): +3
- Nation has developed military horseriding: +2
- Nation has reached the Stage 2 of Industrialization: +5
- Nation has reached the Stage 3 of Industrialization: +5
- <More to be added soon>