The Algorithm for Spread of Communism Revised.
Location goes by nearest military base:
- At the location of the war or border invasion: 5
- Next to the location of the war: 4
- Close to the location of the war: 3
- Far from location of the war: 2
- Other side of the world: 1
- Attacker's advantage: 1
- Knowledge of landscape: 2
- If Casus Belli exists (justification for the attack), then +1 for attacker. If it doesn't, +1 for defender.
- Allies: for each ally +1 point (Contributing to war effort)
- Country has developed military: 1 for each turn dedicated to military or military technology in the last 15 years. This resets after every war
- Population: number of digits in population (100 000 000 = 9, 100 000=6), 2 pt bonus may be granted for larger population if both nations have equal digits in population (ex. 15 000 000 and 50 000 000, 50 000 000 gets +2)
- Larger industrial base: +2
- motive is life or death (country's sovereign existence is threatened): 10
- motive is religious: 7
- motive is social or moral: 6
- motive is political: 5
- motive is economic: 3
- Loved: 2
- Liked: 1
- Tolerated: 0
- Not Liked: -1
- Hated: -2
- Terrain at the front is urban: -1 Attacker / +1 Defender
- Amphibious invasion: -2 Defender /+2 Attacker
- Defending nation is island: +2 Defender /+2 Attacker
- Adjudications must remain in the -1 /+1 format
- Mods may make additional adjudications based on events.
- 0 to 9 points will be awarded to each person based on chance. Neutral mods will use Random.org to determine the chance points awarded to each side.