Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Location goes by nearest military base:
- At the location of the war or border invasion: 5
- Next to the location of the war: 4
- Close to the location of the war: 3
- Far from location of the war: 2
- Other side of the world: 1
- Attacker's advantage: 1
- Knowledge of landscape: 2
- If Casus Belli exists (justification for the attack), then +1 for attacker. If it doesn't, +1 for defender.
- Allies: for each ally +1 point (Contributing to war effort)
- Country has developed military: 1 for each turn dedicated to military or military technology in the last 15 years. This resets after every war
- Population: number of digits in population(100 000 000 = 9, 100 000=6), 2 pt bonus may be granted for larger population if both nations have equal digits in populaiton(ex. 15 000 000 and 50 000 000, 50 000 000 gets +2)
- Larger industrial base: +2
- motive is life or death (country's sovereign existence is threatened): 10
- motive is religious: 7
- motive is social or moral: 6
- motive is political: 5
- motive is economic: 3
- Loved: 2
- Liked: 1
- Tolerated: 0
- Not Liked: -1
- Hated: -2
- Terrain at the front is urban: -1 Attacker / +1 Defender
- Amphibious invasion: -2 Defender /+2 Attacker
- Defending nation is island: +2 Defender /+2 Attacker
- Ajudiciations must remain in the -1 /+1 format
- Mods may make additional adjudications based on events.
- 0 to 9 points will be awarded to each person based on chance. Neutral mods will use Random.org to determine the chance points awarded to each side.