Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Billionaire Alexander Monroe (born 1959 in Manhattan, New York), child of affluent Lower Manhattan Wall Street financier and his secretary. Parents were killed in a plane crash in South America when he was a young adult and inherited millions.
Eventually he is charged with crimes against humanity, arrested, held for trial and bankrolls his own escape.
The Story of Alexander Monroe
- Born 1959 in Long Island, New York
- Graduated High School in 1977 in Long Island, New York. Age 18.
- 1982, he marries his college sweetheart, Natalie.
- Received MBA, 1983 at Yale School of Management in Connecticut. He buys a house in Yonkers. Age 24.
- Lucas Monroe born, 1984 in Yonkers, New York. Age 25.
- Became the head of his first business in 1985 in New York City. Age 26.
- After five years (1990), he received his first billion. Age 31.
- November 2000, around this time Monroe crossed the ten billion mark. Age 41. His first official vote is for Democratic Connecticut Governor Henry Raymond over Vice President John McCain, partly because he had history with him. This is the first time Monroe meets Norman Hamilton.
- February 2002: Wife is killed on the streets of Manhattan after a date with Alexander by a purse thief. Monroe is age 43. Wife Monroe (1959-2002)
- June 2002: Lucas graduates High School and begins avoiding his father. He decides against college and chooses the military. He was going to go to West Point but wanted to get as far away from his father as possible and joined the US Navy which necessitated a move to Maryland.
- September 2002: Labor Day Attacks in San Francisco. Gunmen kill 150 people in the streets and blow up part of the Golden Gate Bridge. President Raymond declares war on Naziristan, the suspected perpetrator of the attack.
- March 2003: President Raymond signs the National Security Act of 2003 which consolidates the American intelligence apparatus and refocused the Armed Forces in preparation for the War in Naziristan. Monroe is Age 44.
- August 2003: Invasion of Naziristan. Operation is carried out by a US Navy SEAL unit with Lieutenant Patrick Norton, PO3 Jordan Kappa and PO3 Lucas Monroe. Monroe is killed, Norton is injured and Kappa survives without a scratch. Lucas Monroe (1984-2003). After his son’s funeral, Monroe recedes from many of his business relationships. Casiana Tirado, a childhood friend of Lucas, offers a friendly hand to him in his moment of need. Casiana is age 19, attending a Junior College in NY area.
- November 2004: President Raymond is re-elected. Monroe decides to stay out of the election, as he continues to recover from the deaths of his wife and son. Casiana has tried to help but Monroe is still finding it difficult to move on. She suggests that he travel and see the world and as he no longer leaves his estate. At first, he is reluctant but after a few days, he decides to do as she said. Monroe is age 45. Casiana is 20, she attends an Ivy League College in NY area, possibly Columbia University.
- 2005~: Monroe is completely absent from any proceedings. He essentially disappears. In late 2003, he started minimizing his public appearances and persona. Monroe travels the world but privately invests in many industries keeping him mobile, this increases his net worth and income while being a silent partner in many ventures over the next few years. Monroe is 46. Casiana is 21.
- 2006~: Monroe is not in the public eye. Monroe is 47. Casiana is 22, receives her Bachelors.
- 2007~: Monroe is not in the public eye. Monroe is 48. Casiana is 23.
- 2008: The Great Recession begins. Monroe has been traveling the world for over three years. Monroe is 49. Caisana is 24, receives her Masters and joins the NYPD as a police officer.
- January 20, 2009: Inauguration of Bud McMurray as President of the United States.
- Rest of 2009: Monroe’s personal wealth exceeds $20 billion at this point. Monroe returns to the United States after being scouted to be the new CEO of an emerging company. Since the company went bankrupt because of the Recesssion. Monroe is courted by a member of an elite secret society of wealthy individuals and families from around the world, Norman Hamilton. His $20 billion fortune made Monroe eligible for membership in this exclusive club which is based on Bohemian Grove. Monroe spends the next year and half building contacts necessary to infiltrate their secret society. Hamilton befriends Monroe as Hamilton has no children of his own and has always seen him as a worthy successor of both his empire and the leadership of the elite. Monroe is 50. Casiana is 25, still working with the NYPD.
- 2010: Norman Hamilton was born in 1929, the same week as the stock market crash that caused the Great Depression. He is from the Midwest, probably Indiana or Kansas, actually Colorado. Hamilton is dying of lung cancer. Monroe actually finds Hamilton to be quite despicable. When Hamilton attempts to grab an inhaler while the two men hang out at Hamilton’s private beach in Miami Beach, FL. Monroe just watches Hamilton suffocate, Hamilton futilely attempts to grab Monroe’s pant leg as he crawls toward him, betrayed. Monroe and Hamilton share one last stare before Hamilton dies. Then Monroe yells for help from Hamilton’s staff. Monroe then assumes the leadership of the elite secret society and inherits the rest of Hamilton’s assets and finances, causing Monroe’s wealth to exceed $50 billion making him one of the top five richest people in America. Monroe discovers that a friend of his son Patrick Norton is running for Governor in Colorado. Monroe and Norton met about a game plan to get him elected and possibly more. Monroe realizes that he has an array of reforms he wants to test out and Norton is just idealistic enough to make it happen. Monroe resolves to create a benevolent dictatorship in the US. Norman Hamilton (1929-2010). Hamilton was in charge of Hamilton Industrials since 1960. Monroe is 51. Casiana is 26, she is injured on duty but recovers but must leave the NYPD and is hired by Monroe to be his personal assistant. Hamilton’s grandfather made a fortune working with Wall Street.
- 2011: Arab Spring. 99% movement. Patrick Norton’s 1st year in office as Colorado governor. Monroe oversees construction on Monroe Towers in Midtown Manhattan. Monroe concocts his plan to initiate the dictatorship. Monroe is 52. Casiana is 27.
- November 2012: President McMurray is re-elected. But this is due to Monroe prodding fellow New York billionaire Eric King to run a Ross Perot-like independent campaign from a formidable Democratic candidate. King announces in early 2012. Norton gives an impassioned speech to the DNC, putting him on the radar with the leadership of the party and positioning himself for 2016. Monroe is 53. Casiana is 28.
- 2013: McMurray begins his second presidential term. Monroe creates the online persona of Cyrus. Monroe is 54. Casiana is 29.
- 2014~: Monroe Towers are completed and opened at the end of the year, for wealthy residents and premier office space. Norton runs for re-election as Colorado governor and wins. America finally exits Naziristan, as the country holds its first free election. The Republicans lose a lot of seats in both houses but hold onto their majority, but this doesn’t bode well for 2016. Monroe is 55. Casiana is 30.
- 2015~: Monroe begins seeing Jade, a high class escort in Manhattan, much to the chagrin of Casiana. Norton begins his second term as CO Gov. Monroe is 56. Casiana is 31.
- November 2016: Norton announces his candidacy for the president of the USA, wins the nomination and becomes president. Just as Monroe planned. Monroe is 57. Casiana is 32.
- 1st half of 2017: Norton begins his first year in office as President. S1= Nuclear attack in Naziristan. Monroe is 58. Casiana is 33.
- Early 2018: S2/S3= Emergency economic summit in China is bombed and the Arctic War results. Monroe feels betrayed by Norton when he defies his plans. Monroe looks for someone else to carry out his plans. He finds Adml. Faison, who lost his entire fleet, to carry out a new plan he can use as retribution against Norton. Monroe is 59. Casiana 34.
- Late 2021: S4= DC attacks, Chairman of the JCS Faison assumes control of the US armed forces and initiates a military junta. But Norton is still alive and VP Burgess is held captive by PMCs associate with Monroe. In the end, they succeed, Fasion commits suicide and Monroe is placed in a supermax prison in Eastern Colorado. Norton is vindicated and acquitted and forgiven by the American people. Monroe is age 62. Casiana is 37. Admiral Anthony Faison (1960-2021)
- Spring 2025: S5= VP Burgess serves as President. Monroe is broken out of jail after helping government agents from apprehending terrorists. Monroe flees to Croatia and is never seen or heard from again. He wins in the end. Monroe is 66. Casiana is 41.