Alaska is a country in Takamatsu.
The area was first colonised by Russia back in 1799. It remained a part of Russia, up until after the Japanese-Russian War, in which Russia was forced to give Alaska independence. Alaska then remained neutral in both World Wars, and during the Cold War it came under Japanese and Danish influence.
After the fall of the Soviet Union, relations with Russia became decent. Relations with Japan, Korea, China, Denmark are excellent.
Alaska is divided into 21 Oblasts and one federal city.
- Almetyevsk Oblast
- New Moskva Federal City (OTL Juneau City and Borough, Haines Borough, and Skagway Municipality)
- Chukhloma Oblast
- Yukon Oblast (OTL Yukon)
- Dorogobuzh Oblast
- Sitka Oblast
- Kaliningrad Oblast (OTL Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Wrangell City and Borough, and Ketchikan Gateway Borough)
- Murmansk Oblast (OTL Northwest Arctic and North Slope Boroughs)
- Koyukuk Oblast (OTL Yukon-Koyukuk, Nome, Wade-Hampton Census Areas)
- Karabanovo Oblast
- Lesosibirsk Oblast
- Makushino Oblast
- Myski Oblast
- New Novgorod Oblast
- Novoaltaysk Oblast
- Olyokminsk Oblast
- New Omsk Oblast
- Prokopyevsk Oblast
- Novopskov Oblast
- Rostov Oblast
- Skovorodino Oblast
- Vladivostok Oblast (OTL Regional District of Mount Waddington, Strathcona Regional District, Comox Valley Regional District, Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District, Regional District of Nanaimo, Cowichan Valley Regional District, and Capital Regional District)