This is an agreement between the Scandinavian Nations of Sweden-Norway and Denmark and its territories to further the cause of Scandinavianism and further relations and trade between all Scandinvian nations.
- The nations of Sweden-Norway and Denmark shall agree to aid each other in military conflicts, but only if the aid is requested, as there is no forced requirement to join each others wars.
- Trade of products of the industrial, agricultural, and military nature shall be traded between the nations of Sweden-Norway and Denmark officially in longstanding agreements that begin at the signing of this treaty and will be ironed out afterwards.
- Tariff rates shall be reduced to a friendly and easily maneuverable level between each nation.
- Yearly meetings of elected members of the Swedish Riksdag, Norwegian Storting, and Danish Rigsdagen shall occur to discuss ways to further ties between the nations.
- Oscar I, kung av Sverige, kung av Norge (Oscar I, King of Sweden, King of Norway): "SO SAYETH THE EAGLE" - Fascist Eagle ಠ_ಠ (talk) 03:37, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Frederick VII, konge af Danmark, Lord of Island, Færøerne, Grønland, Holsten og Lybæk (Frederick VII, King of Denmark, Lord of Iceland, Lord of Faeroe Islands, Lord of Greenland, Lord of Holstein, and Lord of Lubeck):