Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A political Map of the World
A map showing the political situation of the world in 1925. Click on the picture to see what the colours mean.
The Middle Kingdom
In 1917, the year in which the Second Treaty of Berlin marked the final end of the Great War, China still consists of two states which claim to represent China officially, while the number of factions seeking to assume power has grown.
- The Empire of Great Qing
- The Empire of the Great and Victorious Ming Dynasty
- Taiping Tianguo
- The Realm of the White Lotus Sect
- Provisional Republic of China
- Chinese Soviet Republic
- Socialist Revolutionary State
- New Chinese National Movement
- German Empire
- Union of Socialist Soviet Republics
- United States of Mexico
- Greece- filling the gap Italy and the Ottoman Empire left.
Former major powers
- United States of America
- Republic of Italy
- French State
- United Kingdom of Great Britain
- Empire of Japan