The author(s) of this timeline are openly seeking contributions to this work.
Feel free to add to edit to your heart's content. Thank you.
We must recognize the chief characteristic of the modern era — a permanent state of what I call violent peace.
This is a collaborative timeline
. Any help or suggestions, with my consent, are greatly appreciated. Before making any edits, please refer to Editorial Guidelines
For prior headlines, please refer to ______ Archive. For the broader timeline, please refer to the Timeline.
- _____ Archive-Database of global headlines since the primary divergence until today.
- Nations-Profiles of existing nations and self-governing states in the present.
- Former Nations-Profiles of failed nations and self-governing states throughout this Timeline.'
- Organizations-Profiles of entities comprising multiple people, such as institutions, associations, and corporations, that have collective goals and are linked to external environments.
- Supranational Organizations-Profiles of the world's leading supranational unions and IGOs.
- Science and Technology -Topics relating to breakthroughs and general development regarding science and technology.
- Politics-Database of this Timeline's international relations, governmental systems, ideologies, and parties.
- Economics-Database of financial topics relating to the Timeline.
- Geography-Database for all OTL and ATL geographic terms and references in this Timeline.
- Exploration-Topics relating to humanity's ever growing curiosity of 'what's out there.'
- Culture-Topics relating to the development of world culture, subcultures, and counter cultures..
- Education-Topics relating to the development of education, systems and alternative means of learning.
- People-Profiles of the influential personas that influence, and are influenced by, this Timeline.
- Conflict-Topics relating to conflict, violence, international disputes, and resolutions.
- Infographics-Database of multimedia used to illustrate this Timeline. Principally maps, flags, images, art, and statistics.