Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: The pages I'm creating for this TL are only notes, I just wish to have them down on here for me to convert into actual pages later.
- Anti-Waste League never disbands in 1921.
- National Party doesn't disband in 1921.
- AWL and NP merge to form British National League.
- Oswald Mosley (as in OTL) creates the British Union of Fascists, but soon merges it with BNL to form British Imperial Party.
- BIP is much less anti-semitic, but it's xenophobia and protectionist views make it relatively popular in some places.
- Oswald Mosley has various arguments with William Joyce over Ireland, never takes on Joyce's anti-semitic views.
- Oswald Mosley doesn't become the notorious woman-iser her was in OTL (stays faithful to his first wife.)
- Lady Cynthia Mosley doesn't die as in OTL.
- Richard Applin wins the 1921 by-election in Westminster Abbey for the AWL.
- Dr. Robert Forgan manages to court an influential Jew to join the BIP, Harry Nathan.
- Timeline - Rough Timeline