Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A timeline in which the Serbian Empire survives, among other things.
- 1355: Stephen Uroš V becomes Tsar of Serbia. He begins to strengthen the nation from foreign invaders.
- 1364: The Battle of Sırp Sındığı is won by Serbia, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Wallachia, and Hungary.
- 1371: Stephen Uroš V doesn't die and lives on for a few more years.
- 1396: The Bulgarian–Ottoman Wars end, with Bulgaria being victorious.
- 1398: Stephen Uroš V dies, and is succeeded by Stephen Uroš VI.