| The following A Great Civil War in Indonesia is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
Point of Divergence
During the Indonesian Civil War (1965-1966) , the rebels win and Indonesia crashes in many countries.
List of the Independent Nations
- Irian Jaya (In 1982 it's Papua New Guinean Commonwealth)
- Maluku Islands
- West Timor (In 1976 it's just Timor)
Timeline summarized (1966 - 2015)
- December of 1966 - The Indonesian Civil War ends, the rebels wins the war and Indonesia is split into 11 countries (see above).
- 1968 - 1972 - War of the unification of Borneo - Borneo declares war on Malaysia, in 1970 Brunei joins Borneo and the capital changes to Bandar Seri Begawan.
- 1966 - 1975 - Portuguese Colonial War in Asia - In 1967, West Timor supports the Timorese rebels
- 1976 - West Timor and East Timor joins in Timor.
- 1977 - Malaysian stock exchange crash, starting the Malaysian Crisis, in 1982, Malaysia declares bankruptcy.
- 1979 - 1981 - Irian Jaya Crisis, a little war between Papua New Guinea and Irian Jaya.
- 1981 - Papua New Guinea wins the Irian Jaya Crisis and Irian Jaya is forced to join New Guinea, the New Guinean expansionism begins (1981 - 2015).
- 1982 - Creation of the Papua New Guinean Commonwealth.
- 1982 - 1985 - War for Supremacy in Malaysia - A conflict between Singapore, Sumatra and Thailand for occupy the Malaysian territory, the three countries sign an armistice which says that the Malaysian Territory is shared by the three countries and Kuala Lumpur is a City-Country that is helped by Singapore and Sumatra.
- 1987 - 1989 - Maluku Islands/Palau War - A nasty conflict that begins when Maluku Islands Monarchy wants a empire so declares war on Palau. Due to Philippines intervention Maluku Islands loses the war.