Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello editors and readers, this is 99KingHigh, and welcome to A Federation of "Equals," an alternative timeline constructed from the ongoing Victoria II Interactive After-Action Report by theAhawk, who is also the co-main editor of this Alternate History. As of now, I am leading the project, so if there are any questions or concerns, please contact me, or theAhawk. If it's more specific, feel free to contact the individual editor, as there are many.
I hope you enjoy reading about the "Danubian Federation", and we will do our best to constantly contribute.
Any game content is property of Paradox Interactive, reproduced with permission.
Main article: Timeline of "A Federation of Equals"
There are, however, some separate pages for specific parts of the timeline.
1848-1852: Klemens Wenzel von Metternich and Vlado Nikolić (1848-1852)
- Assassination of Prince Klemens Wenzel von Metternich
- The Aftermath of the Assassination: The Rise of Danubian Politics
- 1848 Presidential Elections
- 1848-1850 - Nikolić: A Question of Statehood
- 1850 - Nikolić: Galician Troubles
- 1850-1852 - The Krakovian War
- 1852 - Treaty of Budapest
1852-1856: Ion Horsa Codrinaru, Victor Kraus, Edvard Francois Masaryk and Elias de Sanctis
- 1852 Presidential Elections
- 1852-1854 - Codrinaru: A Nagying Problem
- 1854 - Codrinaru: A Slight Setback
- The Levant and Balkan War
- The Hungarian War of Independence (Slovak Crisis)
- 1854 Danubian coup d'état
The action in 'A Federation of Equals' is primarily driven by player characters. Click here for a full list of characters and click here for a full list of the government. There is also a page for the National Emergency Committee.
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of the Interior
- Ministry of War
- Ministry of Security
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Commerce
- Federal Armed Forces
Bills Passed in Federal Congress