Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Nordica page is Under Construction.|
|Timelines of Nordica|
|Timeline By Century|
From 850-899, in the Nordica universe, a number of important events took place. Largely revolving around the start of the Viking Age, this part of the 9th Century spanned thirty years, and begins with our POD in 870.
- A large here, or army, of Viking raiders appear off of the coat of Britain. Many monks fear this pending raiding season due to the sheer quantity of longboats.
- 870 - Most events in 870 revolved around the Vikings of Britain and their conquests.
- After the arrival of Bagsecg and hundreds of new Viking longboats, Ivar the Boneless leads the Great Heathen Army in the Viking Invasion of Northumbria.
- At the Battle of Durham, and Ivar is nearly killed but the death of Northumbria's Ecgberht leads to a victory for the Vikings.
- Meanwhile, the Treaty of Meerssen divides the Carolignian Empire into three sub-kingdoms.
- The Battle of Lindisfarne ends in a victory for the Great Heathen Army after a hard battle with critical losses to the Northumbrian army, which pulled up Mercian troops to help fight.
- More To Come...
- 874 -
- 875 -
- 876 -
- 877 -
- 878 -
- 879 -
Some raiding in France