Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the Korean War, General Douglas MacArthur urged, at least one time but possibly more, President Harry Truman to use atomic weaponry on military bases in Manchuria, PRC. In OTL, Truman rejected and had MacArthur dismissed.
What if MacArthur could've pressured Truman to use atomic weaponry to end the Korean War in a decisive American victory?
What if we had a 6-2-5 Upheaval?
Current Decade: 1950s
- RoK - Republic of Korea
- RoC - Republic of China
- USSR - Union of Socialist Soviet Republics
- USA - United States of America
- UK - United Kingdom of Great Britain
- NK - North Korea
- SK - South Korea
- NATO - North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- APTO - Asia-Pacific Treaty Organization
- UN - United Nations
- 1950s (6-2-5 Upheaval)
- To be Developed After Main TL:
- Arms Race Timeline
- Civil Rights Timeline
- Warfare Timeline
OTL vs ATL
Since this will be a large list, there will eventually be a page dedicated to this. For now, it is here:
- North Korea and South Korea re-united under Syngman Rhee, becoming the Republic of Korea.
- Cuba does not fall to Communism.
- The People's Republic of China falls to the Republic of China, and the nation is utterly changed.
- Korea develops into a modern power in place of Japan, and China stays as a weak power, divided into Tibet, Manchuria, Taiwan, and China.
- Yugoslavia emerges as a regional power in Central Europe, and fights with the USSR and USA before collapsing around the same time as the USSR finally gave in.
- USSR falls in regions, with Central Asia and the Caucasus gaining independence before Ukraine and Belarus.
Pages to be Worked On
To keep myself focused, here are the main page goals for this month:
- United States
- Soviet Union
- Republic of Korea
- North Korea
- People's Republic of China
- Republic of China