Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
A detailed timeline chronicling the 20th century in No Napoleon.
- Russia and Qing China: February - After having seen Japanese ambitions in Korea and even Manchuria, Russia and China declare war on the Japanese in order to stop them from gaining more land and possibly breaking the balance of power in Asia. Attacks are set on the islands, and the Pacific War begins.
- Hawaii, Canada: late September - Japanese and French ships arrive in the Canadian islands of Hawaii (specifically Big Island.) A naval battle occurred between the French/Japanese and the Canadians, and the hour-long battle resulted in the destruction of many British ships, and the crippling of British ports in the isles. As a result of the joint French-Japanese efforts, the two effectively forced many Canadians off the islands, resulting in a dual-occupation. The Canadians would surrender the war a few weeks later.
- Austro-Hungarian Empire: 22 June - Having lost the Balkan War of 1910, the Serbian government sought to combine the only remaining predominantly-Serbian ethnic lands of Austria. A group of Yugoslav nationalists living in the Austrian territory of Bosnia entered the city of Vienna, bearing guns and explosives. They arrive at the Imperial Council, immediately shooting and rushing through the building, killing dozens of delegates including Franz Ferdinand. The word of the attacks is sent to the Serbian government.
- Austria-Hungary and Serbia: July - After the gruesome assassination at the Imperial Council, Austria-Hungary sends an ultimatum to the Serbian government, placing responsibility of the attacks upon them and gives them several demands. By the 28th, no formal reply had been given (on the advice of the Russian government), and Austria declares war on Serbia, effectively beginning World War I.
- Russian Empire: early April - With the horrendous defeat at the hands of the Entente troops on both side of the country, the Russian Revolution ensues throughout the Russian Empire. The resulting civil war causes the Russian government to officially exit the war and make peace with the Entente. Thousands of Russians escape the country after having their homes attacked and evacuated, most seeking refugee status.
- Russian Empire: June - Seeing the recent devastation and mass rebellion within the Russian Empire, Nicholas II officially abdicates as Tsar of Russia and flees to the British Isles, where he is granted sanctuary with his first cousin King George V.
- Colony of Alaska: March to December - With the crushing defeat of the Russians, many Russians migrate to the colony of Alaska to avoid the civil war ensuing. The influx of refugees causes many to seek independence to self-govern the peoples. However, as many of the refugees are extremely poor, similar communist revolts appear in Alaska as well. The colony declares independence as the Alaskan Republic by the next year.
- Alaskan Socialist Republic: May - After mass revolts hoard the city of Sitka, Alaska (the capital city of the new federal government), the new communist party officially takes control of the nation, becoming the first communist state in the Americas. While many Americans are sent to help the struggling new nation, little is done concerning removing the communist government.
- Qing China: 6 September - After being thoroughly defeated at the hands of the Japanese and having several of their lands taken from them, many Chinese civilians revolt against the Qing monarchy. The citizens soon fall into a Chinese Civil War. A communist revolution soon sweeps over the land, with the aid of some available Russians. Japan sends support to the Qing dynasty, who eventually seek refugee in the puppet state of Manchukuo.
- Alaskan Republic: March - The communist government in Alaska is finally crushed, ending the two year reign of a communist regime. The Second Alaskan Republic is created on 24 March (celebrated as Independence Day in Alaska), and is recognized by the Soviet Union a month later. Many more refugees are collected from the Soviet Union, most of them having been anti-communist White Russians.
- France - The Entente's top scientists, including German Albert Einstein, Austrian Leó Szilárd, et al. help influence the introduction of the Nice Project, a research and development program which produced the first atomic weapons during World War II.
- France and the United States: August 14 - The Treaty of Friendship is signed by the French and American presidents in Paris, and officially mark the end of the arms race and agree to peace to avoid mutually assured destruction.
- France: October 24 - Several Israeli terrorists strike the city of Paris, using car bombs that detonate near several important landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower.
- United States: October 24 - A similar bomb plot is attempted in New York City near the Statue of Liberty, with explosive being placed underneath the stairwell. The bombs are deactivated and the perpetrators are arrested.
| Preceded by:|
|Timeline of 20th century history|
1901 – 2000
| Succeeded by:|