The 2015 Davis Cup was the 104th edition of the Davis Cup, a tournament between national teams in men's tennis. Belgium won for the first time after defeating Australia in the final 4-1.
- France (Quarterfinals)
- Switzerland (First round)
- Czech Republic (First round)
- Serbia (Quarterfinals)
- Argentina (Semifinals)
- Italy (First round)
- United States (Semifinals)
- Canada (Quarterfinals)
World Group Playoffs
Date: 18–20 September
The eight losing teams in the World Group, first round ties, and eight winners of the Zonal Group I final round ties competed in the World Group Play-offs for spots in the 2016 World Group.
- Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Japan and Switzerland will remain in the World Group in 2016.
- Poland and Uzbekistan is promoted to the World Group in 2016.
- Brazil and Great Britain is relegated to Zonal Group I in 2016.
- Colombia, Dominican Republic, India, Netherlands, Russia and Slovakia will remain in Zonal Group I in 2016.
Group III Europe
Date: 15–18 July
Location: City of San Marino, San Marino (clay)
|Cyprus||Greece||San Marino||RR W–L||Matches W–L||Sets W–L||Games W–L||Standings|
|Estonia||Montenegro||Liechtenstein||RR W–L||Matches W–L||Sets W–L||Games W–L||Standings|
|Norway||Macedonia||Armenia||Scotland||RR W–L||Matches W–L||Sets W–L||Standings|
|Georgia||Malta||Iceland||Albania||RR W–L||Matches W–L||Sets W–L||Games W–L||Standings|
13th to 14th place play-off
9th to 12th place play-off
5th to 8th place play-off