- Tensions grow between nations.
- Finland suffers a recession and people say to sell there oversea lands to other countries.
- Tensions grow in Dutch Belgium of independence.
- People in the British Isles are still recovering from the 4th British War between England (supported by oversea powers) vs Scotland and Ireland. England won that war.
- The Caliphate continues to grow with the current size of it being South Syria, South Iraq, Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Egypt, North Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, East Algeria and North Chad. This is considered as the Caliphates height.
- Most countries on Earth now are fighting the Caliphate.
- Protests begin in Bangladesh.
- The Russo-Japanese border conflicts begin with Russia making tiny gains. This damages the relationship between Japan and Russia.
- Talks about the division of North America among the continental powers break down as representatives misunderstand the Western Canadians' statement that "we'll have Nunavut."
- Debates over the ownership of the OTL US's many island territories cause the formerly allied Northern Confederacy, Western States and Southern Republic to become more hostile toward each other.
- La Gran Guerra ends, with the nations of the former Gran Colombia forming into Colombia (which claims all the lands held by the former Gran Colombia and then some), Ecuador, Peru, Guinea and Suriname. One of the former Gran Colombian states is so heavily bankrupted by the conflict that it agrees to allow France to purchase it wholesale, becoming French Guiana.
- Anti-Fascist revolutionaries successfully topple Brazil's dictatorship, though the transitional government quickly begins to realize why the dictatorship was so oppressive, with each and every one of their recovery measures being met with stiff opposition at every turn.
- The English are halted at the border of OTL North Ireland after Operation Celtic Crusader succeeds in forcing the surrender of the Fourth and Seventh Armies.
- Scotland is able to fight the English to a stall and call for peace talks, with the war officially ending on November 5th. The day will forever be remembered, with many honoring the signing of the treaty with the ever-popular phrase "remember, remember."
- Finland's housing bubble collapses, causing a major banking crisis.
Finland is forced to sell Australia to England to keep the economy afloat, but refuses to go any further than that.
- Luxembourg secedes from the Netherlands, leading many in Belgium to consider a secession of their own.
- The Yugoslav Wars end, with the small successor states left behind forced to reconstruct themselves from the ground up from failing economies and war-torn ruins.
Pro-Caliphate revolutionaries take over Egypt, ending 4 millennia of rule by the Pharaohs. When other African countries try to stop the revolutionaries, the Caliphate is able to claim casus belli against them, and successfully invades most of the northern portion of the continent.
- When northern Sudan is invaded by the Caliphate, anti-Caliphate forces are able to hold them back and declare South Sudan independent from the Caliphate.
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo is unified under a military government, leading to the actually-democratic Republic of the Congo to secede.
- Russia and Japan begin having conflicts over their borders, with Russia claiming that Japan shouldn't have land in mainland Asia, and Japan claiming that it should and does.
- The Korean Civil War ends with a military stalemate, leaving the People's Republic of Korea and the Republic of Korea each controlling (roughly) half of the Korean Peninsula.
It is ASB for the Pharoes to last 4,000 years. Also, I've been trying to explain in prevoius turns that the Caliphate has been around for a long time because it's height was 2009 so it wouldn't be founded in 2008. Also, Finland owning Australia, can't happen because you haven't said that England was owning it in prevoius turns. Everything else is fine so you won't be getting a warning for an ASB turn. ~ AH28
- Talks about North American divison begin
- Little elso of note happens
- The Dutch Republic allows Luxembourg to hold a referendum about secession. It offers the same oppurtinity to Belgium should it want to secede.
- The Yugoslav Wars seems to be coming to an end, with the chaos seemingly stopping increasing.
- A massacre occurs in Glasgow, where English soldiers massacre many of the city's population. In response, the Scottish army and navy move into Newcastle and set the entire city ablaze, completely razing the town and port.
- Pro-Caliphate Egyptian revolutionaries destabilize the country in such a way that the nation sees 13 proclaimed rulers in the country, with 3 of them claiming to be pharaohs, 1 claiming to be a god, while the rest were simply dictators.
- The Korean Civil War begins to take it's toll on the peninsula as many die of famine in Pyongyang. North Korea begs for South Korea to send them food, but South Korea declines, instead choosing to let the Northerners starve.
- The United States and Canada fight over the many territories that they can acquire. Canada tries to adquire the northern ones while the US tries taking over the central territory of the continent.
- The Yugoslav War continues to take over the country. Chaos is everywhere in the nation. Government declares emergency, and causes civilians to leave the area, seeking refuge in the west.
- Caliphates take over Egypt, destroying all opposition found in the country. Terrorism spreads on areas that not support the new Caliphate regime. Small groups of rebels still exist.
- South Korea decides to start attacking North Korea. All military equipment on land is ready to be used. Meanwhile they try to shoot crops in North Korea, causing a short-term famine.
- Mexico is recognized as a nation by the international community
- The construction of the Panama canal is completed
- As part of the deal for recognition, Mexico withdraws from New Mexico and Arizona, and those territory become part of the Western states of America.
- The Yugoslav war begins
- Spain is formed from various small states
- The Caliphate takes control of the Seuz canal
- Egypt receives help from Sudan, Libya, Chad, Nigeria, and South Africa to help fight the Caliphate.
- China annexs Tibet
- India defeats the Pakistani Empire, increasing India's size by 1/3