Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
A simplified timeline of events chronicling the 19th century in No Napoleon.
- 1801 - French President Emmanuel Sieyès coordinates the French government with those of the French client republics. He granted the client states elections for a Prime Minister, who would in turn answer to the President, but gave more autonomy to these states.
- 1804 - Serbian nationalists revolt against Ottoman rule in OTL-central-Serbia.
- 1809 - Serbia becomes an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire as a self-governing Principality
- 1814 - Rebellions occur throughout the Ottoman island of Morea and the Ionian Islands of France.
- 1814 - President James Monroe of the United States tries to convince Congress to declare war on the British Empire (specifically the Canadian colonies), due to recent territorial conflicts. However, the American government does not believe the war necessary, and votes against it.
- 1828 - Having been defeated in two Russo-Persian Wars and losing influence in the Caucasus, Persian Emperor Fat′h-Ali Shah Qajar breaks ties with the British and instead offers France a formal alliance. The French accept, and the two grow their relations.
- 1834 - Seeing the growing disputes between British India, the Afghan Empire and Russia, Persia finds the perfect opportunity to reconquer the Afghan Empire, and begin invading the capital with the help of French volunteers.
- 1837 - The Treaty of Kerman dissolves the Afghan state, and it is split between Persia and British India.
- 1845 - Uprisings spread throughout Europe along with around the world in what would be known as the Springtime of Nations:
- German revolutionaries seek the dissolution of the ancient Holy Roman Empire, and war occurs between states in a struggle for power, influence, and independence. Some states, like Prussia, fight to keep the Holy Roman Empire alive, but ultimately fail.
- Separatist movements occur in Prussia, Ireland, the Ottoman Empire, the Russian Empire, and the Habsburg Empire
- France loses influence in all of her client republics by the end of the Springtime; she returns to being politically isolated in Europe
- Spain faces the deposition of its monarch, and a war between monarchist and republican supporters occurs, effectively threatening to split the Empire apart.
- The Louisianan territory declares independence as the Republic of Louisiana (though recognized only by the United States). The American government soon claims it as its territory, and Mexican militias try desperately to regain the region. The United States declares war on Spain, beginning the Louisiana War.
- Rebellions begin throughout Upper and Lower Canada as Canadians wish independence from the British crown. American sympathizers aid the Canadian rebels.
- Most of the Spanish American colonies, having been inspired by liberal and nationalist ideals for decades, declare independence from the Kingdom of Spain.
- Several Indian princely states rebel against the British East India Company rule; some Muslim-majority states get aid from the Persian Empire.
| Preceded by:|
|Timeline of 19th century history|
1801 – 1900
| Succeeded by:|