Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you are not part of the European Union you are not allowed to view this meeting under any circumstances.
This is the page for the 3rd meeting of the European Union in the Dawn of War Map Game. All current members of the European Union are invited to the meeting. The meeting is held in Oslo. All members of the EU can vote on issues, discuss, and make proposals. All European Union meetings will now last up to four turns
SDP Intervention in Ethiopia
British Proposal: We have reason to believe that members of the Southern Defense Pact, primarily Spain, are planning to hold a coup d'eta in Ethiopia. We think this is an act of aggression and possible imperialistic efforts.
- We need to defend Ethiopia from possible invasion.
We will try to help the government to regulate itself and turn from an absolute monarchy to a constitutional one.
- We will prevent the fascist ways of Spain from even stepping foot in the nation.
- The United Kingdom
Switzerland:Hang on, aren't we friendly with the SDP now?
- British Diplomacy: The situation is a bit complicated. I would say we are acquainted with them but not exactly friends. We think that they are showing aggression towards Ethiopia (and British and French land in the Middle-East) and it must be stopped immediately before it escalates into another bloody war.
- Swiss Diplomacy: Nevertheless, I don't support interfering with the Ethiopian government and removing their absolute monarchy.
- British Diplomacy: The terms have been updated. I suppose this is acceptable then.
- Swiss Diplomacy: This is acceptable.
- Romanian dip: We'd like to say that we support this fully, and we'll support any military intervention, even send some troops.
Outcome: Proposal is passed.
British Discussion: We think that all members of the European Union should contribute and aid the Tibetan peoples.
Norwegian Dip: We support the idea, but what will we do if it involves China somehow?
Romanian dip: We support this idea.
British Diplomacy: (In Response to Norway) The People's Republic of China may attack but I am not sure that many will support them in their invasion except for the illegitimate North Vietnam (the SDP could get involved too but it seems unlikely). We will have all the members of the EU, the Roc, Korea, Japan, and possibly India to back us up. If the PRC were to try to annex Tibet they would fail because of our superior forces there. (By the way I feel like I am the only one proposing things. Everyone, even observers, can start discussions and propose anything.)
British Proposal: The SDP continues to grow and is getting bigger and bigger. We believe that this orginisation that claims to be anti-imperialistic is in fact neo-imperialistic. In order to shut them down before they spread their influence any further we have a proposal.
- We expand the European Union into the Eurasian Union and include nations such as Israel, Kurdistan, the Republic of China, the Commonwealth of Australia, et cetera.
- We could even expand into the Afro-Eurasian Union but this is less of a possibility.
- All empires (including ourselves) should make an attempt to decolonise so as to keep on good terms with those nations that we give independence too and prevent the SDP from recruiting them.
- All colonies (depending on where they are) will automatically be entered into the Union as terms of their independence.
- If this plan is successful we will begin cutting off trade with most of the SDP members (excluding India and Turkey since they are not hostile and are willing to negotiate), especially Saudi Arabia so that we will no longer feed their economies.
- Feel free to add any other terms.
- The United Kingdom
- Turkey: The accusation that the SDP is neo-imperialistic is very inaccurate as we strive to not bring subjugated realms under our control, but bring fully sovereign states under a safe economic and political umbrella in which all members are equal in the eyes of the organization. We have every right to invite prospective members to the Pact, just as the EU is allowed to invite members. The notion of bringing Kurdistan and Israel into the EU is both impractical and an act of passive-aggression, as the SDP is largely non-threatening.
- British Diplomacy: The SDP was founded to take down the British Empire. You have targeted us since our infancy and we are fed up with it. Stop funding separatists groups in our nation and we may consider revising the terms.
- East Germany: Supports the idea but feels that if we are going to go after SDP that democratic and communist countries should work together to end the conflicts in Greece and Indochina first.
Outcome: The proposal is passed.
- All members of the EU will draft a small percentage of their armies to join the United Forces, a special ops division of the EU.
- The United
Outcome: The proposal is passed.
Mod: This is definitely going to be a very small Special Ops division, and if you all decide to deploy thousands of these troops overseas or in any war, it will be crossed out. -Cookie