This is the main page for the first meeting of the Euro-African Union. THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY ALLOWED TO BE VIEWED BY EAU MEMBERS AND OBSERVER STATES. Any states in the EAU can put down any points for discussion.
- France releases Algeria as two separate states, one for the Arabs and Berbers and another for the Pieds-Noirs.
- The Pied-Noir state will join both the European Union and the EAU.
- The Arab state will be free to join whatever organization or group it's people feel fit.
- The EAU will provide a peace keeping force in Pied-Noir Algeria to maintain peace and security in the region for a short time.
- Portuguese West Africa
- The United Kingdom
- British Diplomacy: We think this a good idea and will help to relieve stress in Algeria. By the way are observers allowed to vote?
- Yes, but their votes are worth only a third of full member votes.
- Spain: believes that there should be four states instead of two which should be and Arab state, Pied-Noir state and also a Berber state and a Tuareg state. There should also concessions of land to other states in the area but other than that there is no problem with the PWA proposal.
- PWA: We believe that the two state solution is sufficient in this case, any further breakups will only lead to more hassle than the situation is worth, as for the concessions I we disagree that such a move would be needed as Algeria has neither shown any aggressive tendencies or ambitions.
- Spain: Concessions and division will be better since these people have no unity over Algeria, they have unity over their respective cultures.
- PWA: We remain strongly against any territory concessions, though a Berber state could be supported, most Algerians are a mix of Berbers and Arabs meaning it would be hard to create any ethnic states in the region.
- Spain: We mean some for minorities like Tarif, Tuareg and Berbers in my country who are from the central Atlas mountains.
- PWA: It is very unlikely that the minorities that have lived in the Atlas' for centuries would move to a native state.
- Spain: We should at least do a referendum for independence or joining of Algeria. (Mod will be required)