| The following Pauvre Monde page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- October 21 - The British fleet under the command of Horatio Nelson is defeated by the French at the Battle of Trafalgar.
- November 2 - News of the defeat reaches London, King George III is so shocked that he suffers a fatal heart attack.
- December 2 - The Russo-Austrian Army is defeated by Napoleon at the Battle of Austerlitz.
- December 4 - The Peace of Pressburg is signed, leading to the collapse and eventual annexation of Austria.
- July 12 - The Confederation of the Rhine is formed by numerous German states.
- July 14 - Prussia declares war on France, and sends an military to stop the formation of the CoR.
- July 18 - Battle of Frankfurt occurs, sending Prussian forces into retreat, with the French army on there tail.
- August 13 - Napoleon's forces capture Berlin and the Prussian Empire signs the Treaty of Berlin, leading to its dissolution and annexed by the French Empire.
- November 28 - The French army enters Warsaw, bringing down the last remnants of the old Europe.
- January 2: The Grand Armee is disbanded, and replaced with the French Imperial Army and Navy
- January 12: The First Imperial Act is passed by Napoleon, creating jobs and improving the infrastructure of the country.
- March 12: James Madison arrives in Paris to discuss an alliance between the United States and French Empire.