Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following Without Washington page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- 21 November: Barbados - A nineteen-year-old man from Virginia by the name George Washington dies from smallpox on the island of Barbados in the Caribbean Sea while accompanying his older half-brother Charles to the island to see if it would help with his tuberculosis. (Point of Divergence)
- 24 August: New France - The Canadien colonial military commander, Jacques Legardeur de Saint-Pierre, dies from a gunshot wound to the stomach that he received from a drunk commoner in Montreal.
- 29 October: New France - Paul Marquis de la Malgue dies, the commander of French garrisons in the Ohio Country at the time, dies. His replacement is Claude-Pierre Pécaudy de Contrecœur, an officer from the colonial regular troops.
- 21 October: Virginia - Lieutenant Governor Robert Dinwiddie commissions Colonel Joshua Fry to dissuade the French from occupying the Ohio Country.
- 12 December: Ohio Country -