Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Back to Europe 1430
- Albania and Greece call upon various nations in the Balkans, saying that if they don't stand up to Hungary now then they will be next. The Hungarian War of Aggression begins. Bulgaria, Moldovia and Wallachia declare war on Hungary. Albania and Greece push back Hungary.
- Sicily pushes out Hungary.
- Seeing a chance for more power in the Black Sea, Lithuania declares war on Ukraine alongside Muscovy. While Lithuania assaults the coastal regions, Muscovy attacks the north.
- Spain and Portugal ally with Hungary, and start planning an attack on Algeria.
- Spain fortifies the North African holdings.
- Spain and Italy push deeper into France. Navarre falls to Spain. France is cut off from the Mediterranean.
- Prussia, Wurzburg and Hapsburg launch an assault on Hedjaz.
- Portugal expands deeper into North Africa, hoping to bring its former colony back into line.
- The Germanic Pact members decide to condemn Spain and Italy, saying that their aggressions towards France are barbaric and idiotic.
- Settlements in Nova Hibernia expand.
- Areas of strong British cultural influence in the Colonial Dominion of Alaska, ie, the former British supply areas form a new state, the Free Republic of Davis, as named after the first supply post, Fort Davis.
- Muscovy advance into Alatschenland. Seeing the violence occurring over the border, Muscovy grant special respect for the British settlers culture.
- The nigh-upon landlocked colony of New Sundvall is granted special rights by the Scandinavian government, in order to maintain their influence.
- As war begins brewing in Europe again, another surge of colonists help expand Kanada, Deseret and New West Venice as well as Nova Hibernia and New Scotland.
- The Caribbean Provinces are split away from Great Guyana and are made into the Province of Bahamania with its capital at Georgetown. This is put into the Capitol System.
- Seeing that Navarre, one of the founding members of the BG is invaded for no apparent reason, the BG pumps British, Hessian, and Scandinavian troops into Portugal and Switzerland. They offer Spain an ultimatum: Return Navarre as an independent state, with all its previous holdings, repay any damage caused to private property, and have their troops vacate their country, or else the BG will declare war on both them and Italy. The BG also begins supplying French and Muscovite forces, while many volunteer brigades spring up to fight for Davis and France.
- War of Hungarian Aggression: The Balkan Nations (Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Wallachia, Moldovia) make small gains against Hungary.
- Portugal and Spain expand their territories in North Africa.
- Hungary, Spain and Portugal launch a joint attack on Algeria, annexing much of it.
- Spain and Italy ignore the ultimatums of the BC, and continue their attack on France.
- Lithuania and the Muscovian Empire continue their attacks on Ukraine. Ukraine is now close to surrendering.
- The Germanic Pact members declare they stand behind the BC's ultimatum, but declare that they must also restore France, as its value as being next to Habsburg is seen as a threat to security if it is conquered.
- The BG declares war on both Spain and Italy. British and Scandinavian troops that had been massing in Portugal roll across the border, taking much of Leon and Andalucia. Portuguese troops attack and take the undefended Spanish Morocco. Swiss troops, supported by Hessians and Brunswians, move into undefended Lombardy and take Genoa and Pisa. Muscovy adds their navy to the BG fleet preparing to take on the Spanish/Italian fleet in the Mediterranean. The BG hope that they can not only restore France and Navarre, but also split Spain back into it's component kingdoms (Castile, Leon, Aragon, Navarra).
- Following the BC example, the Germanic Pact members declare war on Spain and Italy The GP splits into two coalition armies, one army, the European Coalition, is made up of forces from the European members of the pact, and invades Italy via sea, while the other, the African Coalition, is made up of conscript armies from the African colonies who are sent to invade North Egypt.
- WTF Portugal is BG!!!
- Just ignore him ... Jeeze ...
- I'm sorry, okay. It's been a while since we played and I forgot the groups Ownerzmcown 10:27, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- The Swiss launch an assault on the Italian forces, making large inroads, including the capture of Venice.
- Sicily takes Hungary's islands.
- The Balkan states make further gains.
- Spain, having overextended itself, loses its Saharan lands.
- Hawaii again throws out the Japanese and joins the British as a province. Honolulu is added to the capital system.
- Davis liberates the neighbouring islands. Pirates based out of the islands prevent Bohemian armies from landing.
- Muscovy completes settling its Alatschenland claim area.
- Nova Hibernia completes its charter settlements.
- Portugal takes over Hungarian African areas.
- Hungary gives in to the Balkan Pact and new borders are agreed.
- Wurzburg drives a wedge through Italy and splits it into two chunks.
- North Egypt begins crumbling before a Germanic advance.
- Britain leads an assault on Spain, capturing the Minorcan Isles.
- Habsburg colonial forces drive across northern part of North Egypt and capture Alexandria.
- The majority Bohemian population forces Davis troop back into their traditional territory and allow the Bohemian expeditionary force to land.
Cascadia and New Scotland expand north to include many small settlements. (Shown below). New Sundsvall expands southward into the northern Great Plains.
British volunteer brigades arrive to reinforce RoD troops, and fortify most of the remaining settlements. Britain, Portugal, and Muscovy all recognize the republic as an independent nation, and all the territory claimed by the Republic but taken by Bohemians is still Republic land. Britain threatens to go to war with Bohemia if Davis is not granted independence.
Bohemia and Britain negotiate a population exchange, with Bohemian territory claimed by Davis composed of 92% ethnic Bohemians, the remaining ethnic British are exchanged for the Bohemian minority within Davis controlled lands and Bohemia recognizes the independence of Davis.
The BG goes further deeper into Spain and establishing puppet kingdoms throughout Spain.
- Habsburg Colonial Forces, combined with forces from the Kingdom of Jerusalem which have entered the war in Africa after being paid for so by the Germanic Pact, launch a pincer movement on North Egypt, with Jerusalem taking the land in Asia, while Habsburg takes the land in Africa.
France starts to push Spain back.
Italy is pushed back by the Swiss.
The Empire of Trebizond joins forces with Greece to force the Sultanate of Angora to become land-locked. They manage to do this.
The Habsburg Colonial Army marches into Spanish North Africa, with the government quickly disintegrating, it is little a problem for the Colonial forces.
The Republic of California and The Commonwealth of America go to war after an incident in the gulf of California.
- Joint Franco-British forces liberate French and Spanish Navarre. The Kingdom of Navarra is created.
- Wurzburg takes Italian France.
- France and Britain continue to push the Spanish back.
- Portugal continue the advance into North Africa, hoping to connect up their new found African empire. Most power in North Africa is now divided between Hapsburg and Portugal. North Africa is divide in two.
- Libya is refounded while Habsburg secures the frontier.
- Switzerland continues the advance in Italy. Growing nationalist feeling in Switzerland favours empire building.
- Tensions build up in the Balkans as Bulgaria and Greece feel they weren't given enough land. Much sabre-rattling begins.
- The British Occupying Forces occupy the Straits of Gibraltar, taking control of the gateway to the Mediterranean. Spanish North African colonies begin to collapse.
- Prussia, Wurzburg and Hapsburg resume expansion into Hedjaz. Hapsburg contributes the least troops to this expansion as they are concentrating on North Africa. Wurzburg contributes more than Hapsburg but less than Prussia as they are advancing against Italy. Prussia sends the most troops as they have no other commitments.
- Representatives of the North African government appeal to Britain to aid them in halting the Portuguese invasion.
- Railroads advance from the mines and processing plants to the ports. Traction is still provided by horses.
- Bohemia expands Alaska.
- California is slowly pushed back from America. Britain proposes that it aid the Californians. The Californians agree but have to wait until the war in Europe is over.
- Despite Scandinavia's attempts to keep the colonial dream alive, New Sundavall is simply no longer a viable project. In order to make at least a bit of profit, it sells chunks to all the neighbouring powers. Claim lines are drawn up and preparations for settlement begin.
- A claim line is drawn between Bohemian Alaska and British New Scotland.
British forces advance further into Spain and land in their North African territories.
France drives all the way to the Pyrenees, meeting up with the British forces.
The Swiss advance farther down the peninsula, driving Italy almost off it.
The Americans make small gains on the Californians with many men lost on both sides.
Habsburg Colonial Forces overrun the remaining part of Spanish North Africa.
New Scotland expands to the sea, occupy the territory given to it in the partition of New Sundavall.
Colombia takes the Galapagos Islands
With North Africa conquered, Habsburg forces make landings on Sardinia.
Spain is getting close to be overran by Britain and France. It is expected that Spain will fall in a matter of months.
The Swiss force Italy off the Peninsula and Elba.
Spain falls. With the final push from the combine forces of France, Portugal, and Britain the remaining Spanish forces surrender. The result of the war is this: Portugal expands north up to the Atlantic. Navarra expands eastward along the English Channel and a bit south. Navarra signs a treaty with France, Portugal, and Britain. Navarra also joins th British Group. Britain and France still occupies in what was Southern Spain to either give the land to Navarra or setup a puppet state.
The Swiss give back all the land south of the Po valley, as well as returning Venice. However, they keep Genoa and immediately begin to consolidate their holdings there, assisted by Hessian and French volunteers.
The BG decides to create a puppet state in Southern Spain, called Andalusia. Eastern Spain is made into Catalonia (not a puppet state, but still allied.)
Hapsburg is given the Belearics as compensation for assisting the BG in invading Spain.
Wurzburg returns the lands previously held by France, but keeps a narrow corridor to the sea.
Scandinavia updates its fortifications on Skagens Odde, while Livonia and Muscovy update the Dnepr canal, adding two service areas and widening the channel by 50 ft in some places.
Habsburg makes a deal with the Kingdom of Jerusalem, allowing Habsburg to gain all land surrounding the Suez Canal.
North Africa receives the British held land next to it and Habsburg gets the British held land next to it.
Portugal completes the annexation of North Africa.
The BG begins preparations for an invasion of the Asatru.
What is the Asatru?
The nations formally of the Asatru Union, namely Midgard, Norgard, Norway, and Iceland. They are all Asatru (the modern term given to the pagan Scandinavian religion).
The Swiss continue to fortify their Italian holdings, constructing a series of forts along it's borders with Wurzburg and Bohemia (as a precautionary measure).
As the SC, Hesse, and Brunswick have no navy, and are all contributing large amounts of troops to the upcoming invasion of the Asatru, the BG finds it necessary to purchase a thin strip of land 100 metres wide going from Switzerland through Wurzburg, Hesse, and on through Brunswick to Bremen. They begin constructing a large road along it, and, as relations with the GP has improved considerably over the past few years, they give the ok for BG troops to be moved along the road (unofficially called the Swiss Road). This vastly improves BG logistics, as, previously, Hesse was completely cut off from any allied nation.
The Hanseatic Republic, Denmark, Scandinavia, the UBP, and Portugal all begin to overhaul and improve their navies, mainly for amphibious operations, and large fleet-v-fleet operations, as in recent years the Asatru have begun to move closer to unification, and have improved their navies consiterably. This is a massive change in direction for the BG fleets, as for the last half of the century they have been slowly decentralized and trained for anti-pirate and raiding operations. (Even in the French War and the Second Italian War, major fleet operations have been few and far between).
The GP gives their widespread approval over the BG's plans to invade the Asatru and decide to give the BG members multiple engineers who can help them with their warships and overall mechanical planning, while multiple trainers from the GP, who have spent some of their life studying in Scandinavia, also help the BG troops train for their invasion ahead and prepare for their troops for the harsh conditions.
In order to prepare for an invasion of Norgard, Scandinavian troops begin to build several large roads running from the coast to the border, facilitating the movement of Swiss and Hessian troops moving from the ports to the borders. Denmark and Brunswick move many of their troops into Scania, and build similar roads and fortifications throughout that province.
To counteract BG aggression, the Asatru nations sign an alliance with the Hussite League and the Muscovite Empire, both longtime trading partners. Many Germanic group members, particularly Wurzburg, Brunswick, and the Hanseatic Republic withdraw their support for the planned invasion for fear of antagonizing the Hussites and Muscovites. This rift amongst its members causes severe difficulties in relations in the Germanic group.
Habsburg's occupation of Spanish North Africa and Spanish Egypt, encounters severe resistance and holding the lands is becoming extremely expensive, especially with limited troops available from the homeland and heavy reliance on mercenaries and conscripted Spanish troops.
The people of the Portuguese occupied North African Republic, now extremely experienced at carrying on a guerrilla war having carried out years of war against illegitimate governments prior, takes a large toll on the Portuguese occupational forces. Keeping hold of the land is taking a toll on troops and state coffers.
Britain, Denmark, and Scandinavia decide to go it alone and continue to prepare for the invasion. All nations have a lot to gain (Britain takes Iceland and Greenland, Denmark gets Norway and southern Midgard, and Scandinavia gets the rest). Due to Scandinavia's alliance with Muscovy, they secretly promise to stay out of this war.
Habsburg creates the Colonial Army of Habsburg as a standing and professional defense and attack force for the Habsburg colonies, they are formed from the many conscripted troops in Africa and are immediately put to work attacking resistance groups and guerrillas, and soon the number of guerrillas and attacks decrease drastically.
The BG asks Prussia and Hapsburg to allow BG naval vessels (and their accompanying troops) to be based out of their ports. They agree, eager for the business that a massive army and navy would bring to their ports.
Portugal releases North Africa as a vassal state, mainly to stop wasting huge amounts of capital on the insurgency.
Navarra decides to setup a colony in Africa. They setup the colony in south of the Portuguese colony in Africa.
The Germanics return to their invasion of Hedjaz and the country is quickly overrun.
Habsburg, its coffers drained by the huge numbers of mercenaries and other professional soldiers required to keep control of its North African occupied territories, especially those in former Spanish Egypt and sees mass desertions. Emboldened by this the rebellions increase, and many deserting local conscripts join the rebellions, arming the rebels with Habsburg`s own weapons. Remaining Spanish nobility in Spanish Egypt begin meeting with Jerusalem emissaries for possible annexation due to common Spanish background.
News of the issues in Africa along with the King`s continued insistence on continuing conquest against the counsel of advisors, as well as talks of taking part in the invasion of the Asatru leads to unrest amongst the Habsburg nobility in Europe.
The heir to the Spanish throne, who managed to escape the war to Spain`s colonies in the East Indies, establishes the new Spanish capital in Nuevo Toledo (OTL Medan, Sumatra). As news hits Europe, many Spanish people begin immigrating to this new Spanish homeland.
It all comes together.
As the BG invasion of the Asatru begins, troop ships pullout of GP harbors to a waving crowd. Suddenly, the ships turn and open fire on the Prussian and Hapsburg warships docked at the piers. Within five minutes, half the GP's navy is destroyed. The troop ships disembark their marines, and by the end of the day, Amsterdam, Rostock, Danzig, Rotterdam, and most other major GP ports are taken. Troops move inland, straight at Cologne and Berlin. The Prussians push back the BG to within five miles of the coast, but as most Hapsburg troops were deployed in Africa to combat the insurgency, Cologne is taken by the end of March.
Swiss, Brunswickian, Hessian, and Hanseasic troops supposedly withdrawing down the Swiss Road turn off into Wurzburg, taking much of the surrounding land. Wurzburgish troops are defeated outside of Baden-Baden, and by the end of the year, most of the nation is under BG control.
Scandinavian troops deployed at Asatru borders quickly turn around and follow the newly-built roads straight back to their ships waiting at the coast. By August, most of the troops are redeployed into Prussia, and Berlin is taken.
- BG force a surrender from Prussia and continue into Hapsburg. With most of their army attempting to hold down the African colonies, there is little that Hapsburg can do against the invading armies. Wurzburg is demolished. The BG powers begin drawing up a map of the new Germany.
- The plan is for Wurzburg to be divided into Baden, Wurzburg, and Bavaria (with the strip of coast going to Switzerland). Hapsburg is to be divided into the Netherlands and Wallonia, with the strip of land pointing east would be split between Brunswick and Hesse. Prussia is to be divided into Brandenburg, Magdeburg, and Prussia proper.
- Portugal and North Africa make a deal. North Africa will retain what remains of its land, and Portugal shall maintain control of its traditional spheres of influence.
- BG controlled Spain is turned into the Kingdom of Aragon.
- Balkans War breaks out. Greece invades Albania, Bulgaria invades Wallachia.
Guys, sorry, but please check the talk page for more information. This invasion was planned from the beginning. WTF?!!! WHY THE HELL IS THE BG INVADING THE GP, THIS MAKES NO SENSE SO WHY WOULD THEY INVADE SOMEBODY WHO IS TRYING TO HELP THEM???!!!!
Very good point... I'm not the one doing it, but we need to rewind to 1692 to get rid of it.
- British claims are completed on the North American continent. Most other nations expand.
- California and America are now bogged down with very little movement. The promised British aid has been distracted by further wars in Europe.
(The status of Mediterranean Habsburg land wasn't specified, so I just left it in the map)
The last Scandinavian troops arrive in Prussia. By now, the entire coast is taken, and Brunswickian and Danish troops move south to help out the Swiss.
Portuguese ships land in Alexandria and take the delta. A second, larger force, mainly British Colonial, lands at the Suez Canal and takes it from the meager defense force left behind.
The BG offers a treaty to the remaining GP forces:
The Hapsburg lands between Brunswick and Hesse are to be split between the latter nations.
The Hanseatic Republic receives Prussian coast as far west as Rostock
Switzerland receives Wurzburgian strip of land leading to the coast.
A new nation, allied to the BG, is to be created from the Christian lands of Egypt (see Oer's map on the talk page), and this will include the Suez Canal.
The members of the GP agree to the terms, but only if the Suez Canal is turned into an international zone where all countries who wish may operate a port and the entire canal can't be nationalized.
The BG decline. Portuguese and Andalusian troops land at Tunis, and by November, most of OTL Tunisia is in their hands. The BG re-offers their version of the treaty, and if the GP does not accept, then they will continue to attack until their terms are accepted, unamended.
The GP has no choice but to accept the BG's terms of surrender with threats coming from the invasion in Africa.
- With the collapse of the Habsburg government the rebellions in Africa peak. The populace of Spanish North Africa establish the Tunez Republic, including the Habsburg controlled but Spanish populated Baleares and Habsburg controlled Malta. Libya seizes its traditional coastal holdings.
- The previous Habsburg King who had abdicated amongst pressure from his nobles over his disastrous policy of conquest establishes himself in Benghazi, taking control of some of the scattered Habsburg colonial forces. He renames the city Neuer Koln and names himself King of Habsburg. With very little arable land, small population, little resources, and demoralized troops, the British Group allows him his fantasies.
- With Prussia, Wurzburg and Habsburg in shambles, Hedjaz pushes them back across the Red Sea. The Sultan begins uniting the Bedouin tribes.
- Hungary leaves the Hussite league following arguments with allies over aid in reconquering Hungarian lands from Bulgaria, Albania, Sicily and Moldovia. Bohemia maintains that the Hussite league is a defensive alliance meant to aid members who are the target of aggression, and the land Hungary lost was the result of an offensive war.
- After years of attempts at stamping out the Asatru religion, it remains the religion of the majority in Denmark. As such, the Denmark parliament adopts a policy of religious tolerance, allowing Asatru to hold positions of public office.
- Denmark and Scandinavia begin bringing up the idea of an actual invasion of the Asatru nations. The Swiss Confederation, having problems of its own controlling conquered territory and a war weary populace argues against. The Hanseatic Republic begins considering leaving the alliance altogether and declaring neutrality in order to focus on trade. The group that so recently showed a united front against the Germanics begins to show cracks.
- Scandinavia and Denmark back down on their plans for invasion.
- Prussia, Wurzburg, and the Habsburg pretender governments draft up the Germanic Reconstruction Plan, a 15 year long plan to rebuild the economies and industries of the former GP, some BG nations, sympathetic to the disastrous state of the Germanic economies, also provide support.
New Zealand expands as settlers arrive from Cascadia with hopes of claiming new land.The former GP members begin reconstruction by first improving agriculture, the farmlands of Prussia and Wurzburg provide most of the food for the group, while some is also grown on Habsburg's Mediterranean coast.
- The second phase of the Germanic Reconstruction program goes into effect as agriculture continues to develop while wood from the forests of Germany are used by all three countries to rebuild their trading fleets, and they begin to set up a trade triangle.
- Finding it hard to keep control of its Italian provinces, Switzerland releases the city-states of Padua, Milan, Genoa, Asti, and Savoy as vassal states. All are allowed substantial freedom economically and politically (however, they do have to remain neutral in world affairs for 30 years, and none of them can unite-annex-invade one another for 100 years, or risk military intervention on the part of the BG). Militarily, they are allowed to have a small defense force necessary for keeping order and for fending off foreign aggression.
- BG re-inforcements finally arrive in California, pushing The Americans back.
- All claims in the Americas are fully occupied.
- The Kingdom of Jerusalem expands its East Indies colony to include more small islands.
- New Zealand expands south.
- The Germanic Reconstruction program enters a snag, the former GP had plenty of wood, but raw metal like iron, and construction materials like brick ad limestone were in short supply, the biggest iron producers in the world are members of the GP or Scandinavian, all of which disliked the Germanics. Trade has hit a snag as very few, if any countries choose to trade with them, the quick rebuilding they had hoped for becomes an near impossibilities, and the GP members begin to outright beg the other countries of the world for economic support.
- The BG offers to supply the GP with timber and iron in exchange for numerous but minor trading concessions and small discounts for international trade.
What do you mean by minor trading concession and small discounts for international trade?
- Britain presides over a peace conference between California and America. California takes some northern land and America's Pacific Coast but Britain stops them from going to far. California agrees to join the British Group and negotiations begin with America.
- Portugal expands into undiscovered Africa, cutting off North Africa. Portugal begins gearing up for an invasion of Algeria. The Chancellor of Portugal envisages a great Portuguese Empire across the Mediterranean.
- The Balkans collapse into all out war. There are no coherent alliances as all sides stab one another in the back. All of Europe looks on in horror.
- The Muscovite Empire begins expanding East once again.
- Arguments ensue between members of the British Group over the admittance of California, who is also a member of the Hussite league. Admitting members of rival alliances could cause disruptions further on. Negotiations with America for membership causes further unrest, being a member of the Germanic League and a former Habsburg colony. These issues cause Brunswick to leave the group. The Hanseatic Republic declares its neutrality and leaves the group as well.. Scandinavia claims these members leaving is the fault of Britain and its desire to bring the world under its influence. Portugal also question's Britain's leadership, though more due to posturing to eventually take over.
- Prussia abandons the Germanic group, allying with Livonia and entering into an agreement with Bohemia for economic aid, deciding being tied to Habsburg was too dangerous to its future, losing its largest and most prosperous member puts the Germanic group's future in question.
- Scandinavia, Denmark, the Hanseatics, and Livonia officially quit any pre-existing alliances aside from the Prussia-Livonia alliance and form the Baltic Alliance. They begin to focus on trade, primarily market and currency derivative markets, as well as timber and iron exports.
- With Prussia out of the Germanic Group, Wurzburg leaves as their supplies were mostly brought in by sea and decide to be self-dependent from now on.
Muscovy, being longtime allies of Livonia and Scandinavia, gains observer status in the Baltic Alliance. Prussia, due to their alliance with Livonia, gains observer status as well.
Navarre and Britain go it alone and create a new BG between the two of them.
Portugal, having considerable influence with Alexandria and Andalusia, forms the Mediterranean Defensive League. The Tunez Republic gains observer status as well.
Habsburg, needing the support, and the royal family being Calvinists, ask to join the new British Group for the economic support. They accept.
Hoping to take advantage of the free-for-all in the Balkans, Portugal and Alexandria stage a landing in Albania. Most of the coast is taken by year's end, while the Duke is captured and executed.
The Empire of Trebizond makes an all-or-nothing assault on The Sultanate of Angora.
Habsburg Pretenders, although the royal family is Calvinist, is not initially given full membership to the new BG by the two members, it is instead made an observer state and given economic support from both countries, which is much needed.
The Railroad Boom starts. The rails, made of wood, start spreading out from the major ports. Traction is provided by horses.
- The Habsburg Pretenders, tired of being called such, nationalize as the members of the Habsburg Royal family unite under one ruler and announce the creation of the Habsburg Commonwealth of North Africa.
- Prussia and Wurzburg sell their remaining African territories to Alexandria, in return for a large sum of silver and gold.
- The Empire of Trebizond continues its assault on the Sultanate of Angora.
- Adana Takes advantage of this to seize some land.
- Ukraine occupies the unclaimed land to its east.
- Most mines are now connected to to the ports by rail. Copper starts to be added to the top of the rails to reduce friction further.
- North Africa, begins to reconstruct its military in synchronization with the other members of the new British Group, while most progress and attention are put on the army, some attention is put on the navy.
- After a secret treaty is made with Scandinavia, Estonia becomes an independent state from Livonia.
- After the death of the emperor Prussia descends into civil war.
- As tension rises between France and Britain, France allies with Scottish Nationalists, and the invasion of Britain begins.
- The Empire of Trebizond continues to battle the Sultanate of Angora in what is beginning to emerge as a bloody stalemate.
- After the French and Scottish invasion of Great Britain begins, Portugal and North Africa, the two other members of the New British Group, go into instant action, the Portuguese and British Navies are the best in the world, while Habsburg has some of the best commanders and trainers in the three armies.
- As Prussia delves deeper into a civil war, it is split into three states, the Republic of Prussia in the south, the Kingdom of Prussia in the west, and the Utopian Civil Workers Republic of Prussia in the east and north. While the Republic is a democratic republic, and the Kingdom is an absolute monarchy, the UCWRP is a county that runs on an early version of communism, delving on the ideas of Plato and many European Utopianist and early communists.
- Lithuania and Ukraine declare war, Lithuanian capture Crimea.
- The invasion of Britain continues.